I genuinely agree with Sup Forums

As a black person I can sympathize with those who doesn't want a white minority in an originally white majority country.

I just think of the situation if it were reversed, if black, asian, etc. people were starting to become the minority in their countries because of illegal mass, and undocumented immigration by any other race or ethnic group, I'd be a little pissed off too.

>Inb4 cucked
No, this does not mean I want more whites. If this country is going to change in demographics, I'd rather it happen naturally and legally rather than this forced attempt at humanitarianism.

Does holding this position make me a white or any other kind of nationalist?

Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/theblack_hanna_montana/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BQqKnPtgbIV/?taken-by=typicalblackmum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it just makes you a black person instead of a nigger.

Post more picks of the chimney sweep and I'll tell you

That black girl is pretty. Nudes?

No, you're just suckin that pink boy dick by asking what they think about you. You're asking for their approval. Just lurk and you'll see their true feelings. They celebrate when indian engineers are shot by inbred retards and defend police brutality when the skin color of the victim is not pink.

shut up nigger, OP is right

Sauce please and thank you

>Does holding this position make me a white or any other kind of nationalist?
Ethno-nationalist.
But its more acceptable for you, since you're black.

instagram.com/theblack_hanna_montana/?hl=en

Is she mommy Sup Forums?

Forgot pic haha

Nah, just reasonable. Honestly, the only demographic shift I care about reversing is the Hispanic population spike.

DROPPED

Whatever, this board is infested with 16-18 year olds anyway. There are posters who support ethno-nationalism in their own back yard, yet whine to no end when africans take their countries back from whitey. If whites migrated or fled to japan in in smilar numbers, of course japan should have the right to decide if they want those people. They can deport them into the sea for all I care

NOICE

I can agree with Sup Forums on the subject of Illegal Immigration because doing nothing to stop the influx of immigration in America and Europe will destroy the free world as we know it.

America is our home so we should respect it and protect it. Too many minorities are driven by a combination of jealousy and hatred of whites and it controls their lives to the point that they become puppets of Jews to help destroy the country that our ancestors shed blood for.

fuck off reddit

Idk but just remember that with the ideology that white people suck and white privilege meme it will fall unto other races and their future success if we ever die out.

Black privilege
Asian privilege
Indian privilege

if whoever does good is racist then why ever want to do good ever if your offspring will get shit for it?

That bitch is truely the niggest.

>tfw the only attractive non-whites are those with dark skin, but have European facial features

like poetry

2bh, im not white either. I am a mongrel but I have decided to sterlaize myself. I really want to conserve the races and diversity is doing the exact opposite. No group of people should be forced on another.

Im pretty sure its just the makeup. Negroes dont have that thin a nose bridge and the contrast of her face is unnatural

I really wanna kiss her lips

don't be fooled OP. a lot of shit on here is satire and/or LARP. I'm black and roleplay as a white nationalist sometimes. I know its fucked up, but its funny to yell at people online and call them niggers or poo in the looers or spics without getting that hate thrown back at me. The truth is, a lot of people come here to vent and whine at what they see happening on the news. meanwhile, their reality is much different and many times they are well-adjusted, normal people who just feel a little jaded.

I unironically hate jews though.

Looks like a horses' arsehole, mate.

>a lot of shit on here is satire and/or LARP

They said the same exact thing about Donald Trump running for president and look how that turned out

Fpbp

I am brown/Muslim-born and I am so grateful for everything that the whites have accomplished. If it were not for your people, I'd be having a deplorable quality of life in some third world South Asian country. But coming to the United States as a child, I have a good standard of living, I was able to be educated at the finest colleges, I learned about Socrates, Plato - math, physics, everything. There was so much to suck in and take advantage of.

If we let any other race run the world (or if any other race had succeeded), things would have been much, much worse. We wouldn't have such opportunities for advancement.

This is why we need you white people to continue on. Stop dying out. Stop cucking yourselves. Break through (((their))) mind control. Please. It amazes me how your race is so fucking suicidal while having accomplished the greatest feats and bringing prosperity to the entire world.

Thank you to your ancestors. Live up to what they did. Win the war against (((that))) eternal parasite.

Diversity only works in african nations.

Seriously. Immigrants built most of the infrastructure and farms. After some african nations passed racist laws barring whites from owning land, their economy crumbled and they could no longer feed their people.

I just realized this sounds exactly like that chrome extension for a salon article.

except that no one said that, retard.

>Does holding this position make me a white or any other kind of nationalist?
It makes you well-balanced.
Which means we need to get rid of you. You racist.

Just breed up.

Your ancestors can CRISPR the bad parts out eventually.

According to the left you're now a racist white supremacist

Was Hitler LARPing?

Don't be so sure. If we let science fall into the hands of the regressive left (as it is currently falling), any hopes of utopian society and fantasy fulfillment will be crushed.

For what it's worth it gets you my respect. When the muslim hoards come to enslave us all, well need to ban together with everyone we can get honestly

yeah everyone took trump seriously when he first announced running for president

instagram.com/p/BQqKnPtgbIV/?taken-by=typicalblackmum

COLONIZED?

>2weeks in
>Could this mark the beginning of the end for trump

Why didn't Muslims flock to the conservative party?

Black panthers too. The NRA would have their back, just like they did in the past.

If china has success with it, you know Damn well we're gonna do it too, and we're gonna do it bigger and better than they could have dreamed.

Believe it.

Doesn't make you white for sure, but indeed makes you a intelligent Black person, instead of a degenerate nigger.

>mom, dad, my new gf, Anichia

that was the media, not Sup Forums, shills.

are you guys trying to be ironically retarded right now? how many layers deep does this go?

This.

Because Muslims are fucking retarded. Maybe they had some significant empire at some time, but by the time they invaded my country of birth, they were inbred. And after adapting their religion, we became inbred and retarded.

Muslims, as far as I know, in this coastal liberal city I live in, have sided with the SJWs, trannies, and idiotic white leftists, even though everything that these people believe in goes directly against Islam. There are FEW secular Muslims, but for the most part, from my experience, if they wear the hijab, they are bad news. They secretly despise you.They are only going with Dems now because I'm guessing:
a) they want to import their shit distant, low IQ relatives from their countries
b) they love government benefits
c) the immediate advantages the Democrats Left provides now outweighs any sense of morality they have

Think about it like this -- the Muslims who are here, many of the at least, had tough upbringings. They grew up with poverty, war, hardship. They aren't wired like you American whites are, who have grown up with -relative- prosperity. Yes, there are poor whites, but not third world poor.

Anyway, I'm digressing way too far. I'm just passionate about this because I want to see you save your country and lead the world as you should. You might call me a hypocrite for shitting on my own people. But I'm just being honest. And it's not like I can flock back to "my country," since I was born and raised here. I just want to do what I can to make America great again, and keep your people in power.

Thanks bro.

Support Richard Spencer. Right now he's the only guy I know of who is actively talking about in these terms.

Not a shill, just a concerned white American guy.

To thoughtful, intellignet non-whites who want to support this common sense: please contact Richard Spencer and NPI and try to get something organized to increase the outreach and visibility of this organization.

Thanks guys and I would support the USA Peace Corps to help you all's population development. I respect and wish for your prosperity, but you must respect our unique history and right to exist in order for us to have mutual respect for you.

Richard Spencer alienated all other non-whites. Even ones who are on your side. It is difficult to support him publicly due to this. He should have gone more the way of David Duke. Spencer could have been very pro-white without putting other races down. He's going to have to fix that to get any public support redpilled minorities.

i wasnt referring to Sup Forums, i was talking about your sentiment

just forget it

You must be an idiot to believe anything pol says

>in their countries
Problem is America has no right to be called a white country. Even if you ignore the fact that it's all stolen land, it's always been a cultural/ethnic hodgepodge and no one should get to claim ownership of it.

If white people want Europe fine who cares

You are right. But whites made America what it is. You think the Navajo could've done this? Whites deserve to be the majority by sheer reason of their contributions to the land.

>Spencer could have been very pro-white without putting other races down.
Fuck off.

He's not doing that. Spencer is just an unapologetic White Nationalist.

>He's not doing that. Spencer is just an unapologetic White Nationalist.

Yes, he is. He can do what he wants. But if he's gonna be that blunt, he can't expect minorities to support him. I don't even think he wants us to.

Can you adjust the exposure a bit? I can't see her face.

Not originally a white country.

Because humans are apart of nature, don't you think any means reducing the percentage wypipo is natural?

Asian carp swim throughout the Mississippi River and many estuaries and lakes that connects to it. The only way to save these waters is to kill Asian carp.

Kudzu vines eat forests of this land. These vines should be destroyed.

If you ask the carp, it would say it is clearing all the grass that gets caught on fishing lines. What great contribution it may think. If you ask the kudzu vine, it may say it is bring more sunlight to the foredt. What great contributions it must think it's making.

Such are the white invaders to this land.

Not every African ethnic group has the broad, flat nose that American blacks have.

oh my gosh burn

I feel like really dark skin looks better than the diarrhea-brown of anything in between real black and real white

No, it means that it seems you believe in separation of the races and that we should all respect one another's boundaries. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for whites and so on. Look up a man named George Lincoln Rockwell and listen to a lot of his speeches. It may change you...

this

Malcom X thought Rockwell was the bees knees and Rockwell donated money to the NoI

You can find a video of Rockwell literally giving 20$ to Malcom at a fundraiser/rally for the NoI, which would be like 160$ now.

There are a lot of corrupt jew/govt banks that start and push all the black vs white stuff on their TV stations non-stop. Sure there are problems with both but in reality, I don't think most people are honestly concerned with fighting (remember online no one knows you're a cat or whatever) They just want to seem tuff in a time of chance. The Israeli government banker groups finance both the white and black nationalist websites and figured that magically materialize out of nowhere with a bunch of mostly online popularity *Poof* So don't fall for it. As the economy worsens they will advertise more of these types of fights that ONLY ever happen on TV somehow. Very end-of-the roman gladitor like. America willingly and happily signed it's own death warrant when they sold out to jewry and no stop wars which they're stuck in. And NO it would not have been ANY different at all if it was Hillary instead of Trump. Same puppetry only different words, there is no difference in context....except in the imaginations of the true believers of a fraudulent system. Pretty soon it will get to the point of, "Why would people who have no realistic future stake in society even bother to contribute or support it?"

Sage

>we

You have to go back

Go back to drinking brake fluid

checked

Good luck trying to send us back. All you can do now is limit low quality immigration and deport illegals. You might also consider educating your youth to take up more meaningful STEM jobs instead of being blue collar cuckolds and coastal city hippies. Until you re-engineer an entire generation of whites, you don't stand a chance of reclaiming America. And in the meantime, you'll need a few minorities who want to see you prosper.

My white boner is ready.....

Do you think using some form of eugenics to raise the average Black IQ is a good idea?

>it's all stolen land
from who?
there were no people here

carps and vines cant talk

prove you are black. timestamp something that you stole in the last 10 minutes

does make you a white nationalist, or anything.

its normal for a group of people to not want their country or nation overrun by another group.

its like the story of the finch bird, green ones control a area of a forest, and the white ones control another. and they get violent and attack the other if one enters their territory.

South Africa wasn't settled by Negroids. It's wasn't habitable until the white man came along lol

Then came the endless hordes seeking gibs me dats

Do you think the black communities would be a lot better if it wasn't for welfare?

Niggers are literally subhuman and are incapable of civilization. There is no possibility where the roles are reversed. In south africa whites became a second class and now the country is failing and people are starving to death. Same thing happened in Zambabwe. Quit being a blue pilled cuck. Whites are the supreme race.

Do black people fetishize killing the white race by breeding white women like white cucks do? Genuinely curious

most of Sup Forums is non-white

Lol too bad Trump is going to make 90% of immigrants white you have to go back Jamal

Literally fpbp day of the rake extended 2 weeks

who is this nubile nubian

>>Does this make me white

Are you retarded? You don't change your skin color like a reptile when you hold a political position.

Also: Tits or gtfo

Oh would ya look at that, this nigger thinks white genocide is "humanitarianism"

If every race actually held some semblance of self-respect, they wouldn't view white countries as some sort of goal for gibsmedats. They'd like their own countries more and stay there.

I call you rational, not even a nationalist. You'd be welcome in my house, because you know it is my house, and you know you have your house. We can get along from there.

No, the vast majority of white cucks do. That's how (((they))) sell it, as a tool for virtue-signalling.

When politicians specifically target white people and not other races, then yeah it'll be ok

Shut up coon, the only land that truly belongs to white people is Europe. America has always been for everyone (if they come legally).

Stop holding your brothers down, nigger.

"pink dick" go back to lipstickalley you fucking faggot.

I'd rather be pink than shit colored.

All black people need to die including me.

no, the truth is that most of the people here are white. Blacks are on twitter posting black memes and posting facebook live rants about blm.

You in the wrong club buddy.

Blacks are the ultimate cucks. They vote 90% for people who are giving their potential jobs away and eliminating them as a force in the country they helped found.
Relatedly, immigration in any number from anywhere is pure evil, at this point. It means the end of the black race in the US.

It makes you a thinking human, something that is too much to ask from many.

Your logic is simple and sound, no mental gymnastics.

Let's start with you then

let any whitey that supports UN or NATO call a nigger as well.

praise!

No land belongs to anyone if they can't hold it.
America is not for 'everyone'.
Every country today is occupied by what used to be Invaders.

This. They're all a bunch of jews, they've completely adopted their Jew overlords theology.

They revel in the misery of others.

They want to normalize this kind of behavior.

These pedophiles are white, The war profiteers are white, Jews are Romans and Italians, Planned Parenthood is a soft-kill eugenics program.

All evil bows to satan, their true intentions cant be hidden any longer. They're no better than thier Jew handlers, they are the children of satan, the ones who worshiped nephilim before the flood.

All because they're the first cucks, way back when Homosapians bred out Neanderthals. They cant get over it.

But if i die its not significant. At least 20000 black people need to be killed everyday.

White people are the reason you and I can even read.