/nonwhite/ general - Question of the Day Edition

how can you be white and poor?

how much of a failed abortion do you have to be to not succeed in a system that was rigged specifically for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzSUgOmP66Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill thread

stay in school kids

don't eat fried foods and don't drink sugary drinks

#triggered

>imagine being a poor white

How can you be brown, favoured by left wing bureaucrats and still not make it? And don't think you don't benefit too, Asians, they let you get away with any social quirk.

>sugar is a toxin red pill
I know...

1- Affirmative action is systematic racism against the white people

2- catch and release of criminals (100% black) is a racist policy against white people

3- Taxation and welfare is a systematical discrimination against white people

4- job quotas (diversity related), is a racist policy against white people

5- encouraged tribalism of every minority (especially Jews), is a systematic discrimination against white people

we are not bad people (& I hope you're not a bad perso)... please read this following book:
read "don't make the black kids angry" by Colin Flaherty
and please go back to pleb

AYYOOO WYPIPO HAHAHAHAHHAA

youtube.com/watch?v=JzSUgOmP66Q

How do you get busted for selling drugs?
Why do you care about the downlow with your faggotry but not when you sell coke?

Jesus fucking Christ what a n00b.

>How can you be brown, favoured by left wing bureaucrats and still not make it?
by putting asian on your application

1. cops specifically seek black/brown bodies to jail.
2. see response above.

it's hard when you're under a microscope. this is another example of how white people have it easier. you can be a successful coke dealer and black people can't.

Aww the rigged system meme, its like being black and well off. You have affirmative action, can get into college with half the gpa and sat, but still cant do it

Which basically means your GPA standard needs to be white but you can otherwise be a complete, shut in loser and still make it.

Do you understand the standards white men are under?

>cops specifically seek black/brown bodies to jail.
Maybe they should stop committing so many crimes.

what are you trying to say?

Nigger

Nah bro you don't geddit.

Black people don't commit more crime!

The racist cops make up fake crimes and get racist witnesses to testify to racist District Attorneys to get racist judges to lock up innocent black men who dindu nuffin.

Its da system maayne.

interesting question. What do you mean talking about being poor?

I don't speak monkey sorry.

target black people for arrests. "they're committing more crimes!" really made me think.

also why is the murder rate today half of what it was in the 50s when the country was over 90% white?

literally only white people worship philosophers

"i think therefore i am"

oh wow what a profound thought.

Because of the policy of "no mercy" from the cops. And you niggers deserve it.

Oh, I read hat question again.
Once and for all, poor is not a question of being white or noit. that's like calling negroes niggers. White's white trash or uneducated people neets.
You got the choice, being one or another. Why don't you choose?

>shitskin general
>only topic of conversation is white people

rly makes u think

thanks for contradicting yourself and proving my point. if both are equal as you claim why would you choose to be white over black? hmm...maybe white privilege?

>Which basically means your GPA standard needs to be white but you can otherwise be a complete, shut in loser and still make it.
the GPA standards for asians are much higher than whites what are you going on about? Some asians dont even put asian on their college application because of affirmative action and the stereotype that "all asians are smart"
>Do you understand the standards white men are under?
yeah i do, but you dont recognize the standards asians go through

dude, you university degree give you a handicap... you are going to get yourself killed!!!
Read the book " don't make the black kids angry"
and save yourself! we are older than you! we know you are trying to better the society!
please, listen to us! the blacks are not human!
the genetic differences between sub-saharan and European is more than intraspecies variation... meaning, blacks and humans are two different animals
like fox and wolves!