What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

twitter.com/NewsHour/status/835338531450998784

Other urls found in this thread:

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/
legalinsurrection.com/2016/11/soros-funded-groups-fight-scrutiny-of-keith-ellisons-nation-of-islam-past/
conservativebyte.com/2016/11/george-soros-elizabeth-warren-keith-ellison-nancy-pelosi-and-more-have-closed-door-meetings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I predict the next Democrat candidate for President will get third place in 2020.

That really assumes there's such a thing as the Democratic Party in 4 years.

>rallying cry
how about stop crying like faggots?

>How to rebuild

easy, drain the swamp

HELLO I am part of the Team Tom movement. You guys are all DUMBOS

WE

WUZ

The Democratic Party as we know it won't exist by then. The Bernie types and Hillary types seem to hate each other more than their hatred of Trump unites them.

>"We haven't been this powerless in almost a century? What do we do?"
>"QUICK, LET A NATION OF ISLAM FOLLOWER RUN THINGS AND DEMONIZE WHITE PEOPLE MORE!"

>Watching that negro woman at the debates the other night.

>WE NEED GENDER PARITY IN GOVERNMENT NOW!!!!!!

Yeah, that's exactly what government needs is a mandatory requirement of 50% women....

>>"We haven't been this powerless in almost a century? What do we do?"
>>"QUICK, LET A NATION OF ISLAM FOLLOWER RUN THINGS AND DEMONIZE WHITE PEOPLE MORE!"

The Democratic way is to always double down. It's just not working for them but it is working for Trump.

They have no idea what to do. They're so utterly convinced that they've been in the right the whole time they believe they can just keep stamping their feet and screaming until the universe falls in line.

this 2bh i dont think the democratic party will exist in a years time

>big nigger has a skyline poster in his jail cell.

maybe there's a tunnel hidden behind it that leads to africa?

That's because two parties run the entire political spectrum in the US.

So the Democrats have moderates, unions, feminists, sjws, and straight up anarcho-communists packed into the same room, and nobody can understand why they cannot all get along

I hope not. I get nervous the next gen will fuck us up.

Keith Ellison is the Soros candidate.

progressivearmy.com/2016/11/29/soros-support-ellison-not-welcomed/

legalinsurrection.com/2016/11/soros-funded-groups-fight-scrutiny-of-keith-ellisons-nation-of-islam-past/

conservativebyte.com/2016/11/george-soros-elizabeth-warren-keith-ellison-nancy-pelosi-and-more-have-closed-door-meetings/

Is that woman always wearing the same zebra shirt?

How to rebuild?

>NIGGERS AND TRAPS

Fuck yeah, keep digging that hole

>Also... Checked