Dreamers and refugees don't contribute to this ec-

Dreamers and refugees don't contribute to this ec-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mgiMP4zGlzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't argue with you. Pic related

That's the thing about dreams. Eventually, you wake up.

There's a difference between refugees and immigrants, OP.

>University faculty
>Government pays for this
>Research into genetic link between IQ and race is probably banned
>"Contributing" to the economy

Look at that, more opportunity for people who actually care about making a difference and not caring for political bullshit.

Oh no, a dozen immigrants are mad and demand a once white country to follow their culture when they escaped their shithole to come to our country.

Don't come into our country and demand that we follow your rules. This is OUR country, you respect OUR country and follow our values, you were invited here, we don't need you, we certainly would be better off without you.

>university
what are those people contributing? teaching retarded sjw bullshit to the mentally ill?

regardless, legal immigrants are people who worked to become citizens. refugees are scum.

#StayWOKE

Take the blue pill for only 10 shekels

Want to know why all of those people in the bottom pic are smiling?

Still a non-white in the second picture, but a good start. I wonder how many people there would be if the jobs and positions hadn't been taken by low paid foreigners?

>All those white trying to drain refugees privilege.

No wonder germacuck is a real shithole. At least here your skin HAS to be tanned before we take you in and pay you!

Doesn't matter. Best girl is still pure.

>Leicester

Why do the English care about American immigration policy?

their professional market value just went up?

>department of genetics

there is nothing wrong with moving to a country when you applied successfully for a job, when will they learn the difference

The smart ones need an escape plan when Bongland goes full caliphate.

every single person in the bottom half is smiling way harder than in the top half

Did they invent a DNA weapon to kill off most of the non-Whites? Can we synthesize more of that?

Made it all the way to college.. probably took a grant from a legal citizen and what not.. super smart people judging by the degree and field of study..

Too lazy to become legal US citizens.
>Really gets my noggin running

I kinda thought she might be cute till I looked at her face.

She's a 10 in STEM and you know it.

>Went from 50% white to 95% white.

What's the problem here?

I don't have a problem with migrants or immigrants, what I do have a problem with is if those people immigrating into say a European country are actually invested in that country.

When I see an immigrant family, sure they don't look like the natives of my homeland, but as long as they live the culture, invest in the economy, and actually make a live for themselves, then no problem, we help them, they in turn help us.

What I have an issue with are these opportunist migrant works who migrate to Europe, work during the warm season, and then get up and fucking leave. Or better yet, as if it could be better, coming in to accept some fucking money and commodity they did not deserve or work for from the government.

At this point, people need to learn the difference between a worth while immigrant and a Muslim piece of shit that somehow is worse than a Gypsy.

LOL...you have to go back. We'll be fine on our own.

>all there legally

>What I have an issue with are these opportunist migrant works who migrate to Europe, work during the warm season, and then get up and fucking leave.

What you are suggesting is that they stay.

Kys.

Department of Poor Genetics, looks like.

UGLY, i bet you shes a jew.

Interesting how they are wearing the same clothing as the day before.

is it just me or do the remaining people look a lot happier in the second photo without the shitskins

Universities always have lots of high class educated foreigners. They aren't the problem. The problem is the hoards of uneducated foreigners who fucked up their country and run to another one.

Notice how white people were removed from this photo to add to the "HURR DURR LOOK AT ALL DUH RAPE-u-GEES MISSING DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Exactly.

What's wrong with Britain being British?

If the imports are so brilliant how can you justify stealing them from their mother countries?

And if they aren't...

How many brilliant kids couldn't find a position because a foreign import took it?

Wait, I thought east asians were doing so well? Maybe they're just exploiting welfare.

arent all people living in the US immigrants?
why are only the whites left standing on the stairs?

everyones an immigrant but whites? what?
i thought THE US WAS FOUNDED BY IMMIGRANTS HURR

>from genetics to eugenics with one simple trick

Genetics is a meme science like computer science, evolution, global warming.

yeah i bet most of those who left werent the professors who actually do the research
if you think being a lab monkey in grad school (probably some under grad plebs too) makes you "special" ur a fegt

That's in england, not america.

No, what I'm suggesting is that they either invest in the country and make a life for themselves, i.e. have their own family and become one with the natives of the country, or fucking leave if they are not interested in doing so.

These young men who should be fighting for their homeland's civil war are what I despise the most.
My parents once told me that in Finland, if you deserted during the Civil War, you would either never return, be captured, shot or worse by the Soviets, or shot all together as a deserter.

That's what we should do to the young Syrian men who should be fighting not fleeing.

As far as I can tell, the refugee families that actually make a life for themselves in Europe do not cause issue, and their slice of the ethnic demographic will never rival that of the natives.

What cause issue are the young men who clearly have no interest in the health of Europe.

Also, these Muslim refugees need to drop the Islam act, it's only going to make matters worse and soon Europeans are going to "stop respecting your culture" and realize the goat's ass of a faith for what it really is, and ultra-conservative relic that doesn't belong in modern Europe.

Either they drop the act, or the Europeans will drop them.

Someone should shop in Hannity, Tucker, Rush, and judge Jeanine in the top pic then pass it around.

Why is that brown girl still there? Whatever kind of eugenics program they got going on there needs a few kinks worked out. But it's a good start. Nice work!

They dont, theyre students on special multiculturalism programs that get seats in the university over whites. And then stick around in the country in stead of going home stealing jobs and making lives as oblivious ex-pats in the country they were supposed to be "just visiting for school". Now fuck off faggot

Second generation probably.

>implying there's a law that states you can't fill the rest of your ranks with white Americans

office hot

Yeah, look at that, they created jobs for Americans.

>biology
>STEM
pick 1

All those NONGMIN pushing out anchor babys

I would like to thank all of the illegals that will soon be helping to create millions of jobs for hard working Americans! You have finally proved your value to us and we will always remember you.

Biology is literally part of STEM.

Science, Technology, Engineering, Math.

^ this part specifically

genetics

im ok with this

Dreamers in Leicester, UK...OK then.

>all these amazed autist stances
Fucking brainfags need to be gassed.
It's hurts even to look at these "high IQ" creatures

No youre a shill and a faggot and as much as the system should work it doesn't when these fucks get to stay here regardless of merit to the country or not. Fuck that indian bitch in the left bottom corner is so fucking pregnant with the kid of whitest kid in her program I bet just so she doesn't have to go back to Mumbai and shit.

NOT ALL STEM ARE EQUAL
Shes a 10 in engineering but not in science
shes like an 8 in science

>cherrypicking the best from the world is the same as letting in the unwashed masses

Wonder how many of those that "disappeared" are actually legal workers and residents who had the credentials and financial means to follow the legal immigration process...

Why don't you want them to go back and enrich their own countries.

What are you RACIST!?!?!?!? Rheeeeeeeeee

my almonds are wondering why everyone in the second picture looks happier than they do in the first picture

Not a single attractive person in either photo.

Disgusting

>Whites are the minority

But sure, let's just give all the other majority assholes free schooling. Let's PAY them to be here, and charge more tax to those white people while we're at it.

Maaaaayyyybe we should hire people based on their merits, and not their creed, color, sex, immigrant status...

Perhaps we shouldn't put so much emphasis on having "diverse" departments, and instead focus on having the highest qualified ones. I guarantee that 1/2 of the "missing" people from the bottom were hired over a more qualified white male.

youtu.be/mgiMP4zGlzQ

Fuck off. Biology can BARELY qualify as a science. It's more of a religious theology than a science. Faggot.

>sure they don't look like the natives of my homeland, but as long as they live the culture, invest in the economy, and actually make a live for themselves, then no problem

When they speak english they are mostly good in my book. They should know english fluently before they even come to america.

California is the worst on this.. they have government forms in like 5 different languages (english, chinese, filipino, spanish, stuff like that). They completely support non integration.

But they're supposed to be so smart and productive.

lol whatever turnip IQ cavemonkey

Stupid people are the ones who burden and corrode society and they are not immigrants

looks like they are taking a lot of jobs that should go to actual citizens.

>alright guys, now for the second picture can i have the brown ones step off the stairs?

its literally just writing down observations with needing to explain anything in real detail
when you start doing that then you get into biochemistry

Nobody's opposing immigration of actual skilled workers, dipshit. Just the ones that come because they want to take low skill american jobs and send their money back home.

>Syrian men who should be fighting not fleeing

They are.
look at household income by race. Indians are top, white second, asianst aren't far behind.

asian culture is to work hard and keep the family together. They are smart and hard working and then they get the opportunity in USA = success.

>Illegals have these jobs without paying taxes
Deport them.

Hahaha half of the white dudes just took the day off.

Wait wait wait. Why did fedora nigger disappear? Why do niggers do this shit??? How is that fat sambo a fucking refegee or dreamer?

>whoooeee lawdy alls my peeples is refugees from da slave ships

Yes according to the chart indians are taking much less welfare than whites, but east asians are taking slightly more than whites.

>all those open tenure track positions

RUN THEM OUT OF THE COUNTRY NOW

HIRE NATIVE BRITS YOU COMMIE FUCKS

genetics are a social construct

Imagine how much better off Britain would have been if all those spots were reserved for ethnic British people.

Also all the people remaining after the shitskins are gone seem genuinely happier.

There's also a difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

Don't expect people like OP to be able to understand either concept, though.

Yes, I support the brain drain from third world countries so they will continue to remain third world countries.
I also support slave labor, because you're not going to go in those fields and pick those fruits and vegetables yourself!
I'm a liberal and I care about "minorities" that actually outnumber us

That bottom picture is beautiful

Already looks better. Just get rid of the brown remnants and that bottom pic will be perfect.

Notice how some of them have a bigger smile after the immigrants get out of the pic kek

Underrated

>There's a difference between refugees and immigrants, OP.
This.

I don't understand how so many people are so stupid that they lump all immigrants in with the illegals and refugees.

If I were an immigrant who came here legally I would be pissed.

Trump has NOTHING against LEGAL immigrants. He's MARRIED to one you fucktards.

maybe that physics PhD wouldn't have killed himself if he could get a job at a university.

Wow, look at all those people who got in on a diversification program, who would be replaced by whites (with the occasional yellow one) as soon as it was based on actual merit instead of forced-diversity gibsmedat!

Over half the people that disappeared in the second pic are white. Are they counting 10th generation refugees from Ireland or something?

yes, legal immigration is more destructive.

>all those fucking job openings for white americans to earn money and raise a family

If you're trying to convince me this is wrong, you're failing.

There's no way the circled people are first generation immigrants, and likely most of the asians are not first generation either.

They literally just took anyone with dark skin or that claimed they had irish/italian/eastern european heritage and removed them from the image to make a political statement. Shit's retarded.

I know this is b8 but I think it's not so much the immigrants with phds we want out but the ones stealing neetbux with a 70 iq

Look at all the room for some of the British applicants who were sent rejection letters.

The chart probably includes South-East Asia with East Asia, so I probably includes Hmong people, etc.

how much of these dreamers got free or discounted education. Looks like alot of openings for actual citizens to me.