Goddamn it Connecticut get your shit together

Goddamn it Connecticut get your shit together

Fuck this state and fuck our governor and his retarded name.

>Trump tells FEMA not to work with Connecticut

>Obstruction of justice

Why are white states so fucking cucked.

yikes

>Maine
>Cycles
You take that back. LePage is the least cucked man alive.

Because all they know is other white people and the few minorities they do know have been raised around white peoples so their behavior is curbed.

If they lived in a state where they had regular interaction with minority groups who make up a large percent of the population their opinions would likely be changed.

California and NYC are the striking exceptions to this and wouldn't you know it they are the Jewiest epicenters of (((popular))) culture in the nation.

Good.

Connecticucks strike again

Let's say a cop helps ICE. What happens?

Don't forget Chicago

The literal heart of the Democratic machine

A perfect liberal utopia, 1/3 white, 1/3 black, 1/3 mexican.

Also the most segregated city next to Detroit.

Holy shit, Malloy. First you run all the biggest companies out of the state, then you enact the worst gun restrictions despite the most based and well-reasoned outcry from the citizenry, and now this? Fuck you

Isn't Connecticut mostly Jewish and Puerto Rican now?

I think liberals are more concerned with ensuring equal opportunity for people regardless of their race or family's status rather than achieving equal portions of the population.

you are refreshingly naive.

Oh, you're right, I should have guessed that he was using the word "liberal" to refer to the conservative fantasy boogeyman rather than actual liberals.

Naah he meant the party of slavery, Indian land theft, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation, and oppression of every city/state they get oily corrupt fingers on. Especially cities they've controlled for decades that are always promised to be fixed near every election cycle and yet mysteriously never do. You might know them as the Democratic Party.

Yes let's talk about actual liberals.

this faggot flew the fag flag at his home.. he needs to be sent to a gulag.

Probably not much. The governor can't order them to impede ICE activity, but the police departments also don't want to spend resources on anything if they aren't legally obligated to, which they aren't since it's basically just a request from the ICE and not a warrant or order (yet)

Why the fuck aren't all these assholes being charged with treason?

This is the face of someone who needs to be dragged from his office into the streets and beaten with sticks.

Niggers Indians and Somalians now.

We would deserve it tbqh.

Seriously Malloy is a political hack. He's managed to thoroughly piss off both parties and now he is going to get federal funding withheld from our state. He's already trying to squeeze blood from a stone with us and now he's going to squeeze even harder when there's no federal money coming into this state.

I hope Linda McMahon runs for governor in 2018 and saves this sad excuse for a state.

I almost feel like driving up to the governor's mansion and putting that cuck under citizen's arrest for impeding federal investigation.

Any news yet if the cops ingored him?

HERE WE GO YARDGOATS

Grew up in an extremely diverse area, can confirm. A lifetime of living alongside blacks and hispanics has cemented my dislike of them and my certainty that America cannot be great again unless their share of the population is once again reduced to the point where they hold no significant electoral or economic power.

Good on him. That's the fed's job, not the state's.

You must not be paying any attention if that's what you actually think.

Trump's New EO:
Any city or state that decides not to follow federal law loses ALL of its federal funding.

That would straighten them out real quick

Nah there's precedent against that. They could only deny federal funding related to law enforcement and even that would get challenged quickly.