Fuck SPD, Schulz and his shills

youtube.com/watch?v=UzK0CbrHs9I

Their shilling has reached new levels. Those fucking leftists traitors not only blatantly steal trump MEMEs, but also show how much they love communism and how much they hate Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this satire?

no its made in collaboration with FUNK which is paid for by taxpayers money. i wish it was satire

really getting tired of this shit

its legit.

he's the president of the european parliament. what did you expect?

little cucks trying into meme magik SAD.

If Germans elect Schulz they deserve him

thats why we need to make people vote AfD instead.

So the left can make a coalition? Nah. Germany will get either leftists or more years of CDU. These are the only real options. I hope, for their sake, that the bullets start flying soon

They will do anyway, except AfD gets more than 50% wich is not realistic, but still AfD needs all the votes, it can get. They want people to think, that its a race between merkel and schulz, when in reality you just vote for a party and the winning one will get to elect the chancellor.

voting for a leftist to stop a leftist, is a bad idea!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE: as i said we need a good counter meme coalition for the right in Germany, before the normies here think that this goyim invented them!

>inb4 moderators don't think this thread is appropriate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

dude is a kyke?

fuck them right

a kyke with light eyes, wonder what his real last name is

see >> 114200653

wow rosie the riveter? that should be the least german thing, you people should be proud that you iced 200,000 kikes. USA chose the wrong enemy in ww2 even ask our top general George Patton.

Is it made out of vegan Jews?

Hey, at least he'll push you Germans towards the brink sooner rather than later, right?

wrong

Germany is satire.

>if you kill yourself, you win

Jesus Christ.This is literally the kikiest campaign in history. Blatantly ripping off and twisting all Trump memes just like the JIDF do.

Not exactly, user.

Unlike Trump Martin Schulz is going full Liberal Democrat and wanting this....

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election

Schulz is pulling a page from the American Liberal Democrats who want to import millions of immigrants and grant mass amnesty and voting rights to form a new non-American voting block.

I never said he was like Trump, just that his campaign was doing the same thing the JIDF used to do with anti-semitic memes by blatantly stealing and twisting them. Lefties are incapable of quality OC.

need more bumps
: (

this is actually a more basic phenomenon. the liberal mind and a humorous/satirical world view are mutually exclusive. ever met a genuinely humorous lefty?