Question for Trump lovers

So Trumpers; how do you feel about your god king being a boot licking Russian puppet?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump cia fbi russia
larvatus.com/michael-crichton-why-speculate/
lmgtfy.com/?q=trump business russia ties
marketwatch.com/story/how-president-trumps-stock-market-performance-in-his-first-30-days-ranks-2017-02-17
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
bls.gov/cps/faq.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Russians run our country better then libtards and neocucks

>he unironically believes in the putin meme

Why do you think he's a Russian puppet? There's zero evidence of that.

What do you have against Russians?
>inb4 russian hacker

Someone suggested it. Other people don't like Trump and so now it's automatically true since someone said something not nice or bad about the person they already don't like.

where is proofs?

>Thinks Russian hacking is a problem

>Ignores Israeli hacking

This is about ideology, not evidence.

now go to the corner and think about what you've done.

Oh sure, that's why the CIA and FBI have active ongoing investigations into the Trumps dealings with Russia.

Trumps business has well known and documented ties to Russian financing. Of course we don't know the full extent of these ties since Trump is the first modern president to refuse to release his tax returns.

I'm sure it's just about that audit though, right Drumpkin?

>Russian backed stop to rampant degeneracy
>Rampant degeneracy

Hmmm

The same way people feel about Hillary being a lizard person and Obama being a muslim spy.

Innocent until Proven Guilty, dumbass, and you didn't even put links.

3/10
Made me reply.

He sucks Bibi's cock more than Putin's, but somehow he's still le ebil russian gommie pubbed :DDDD

Its so weird how they keep pushing the russia narrative with no proof and libs eat it up. It reminds me of that hitler quote I think thats something like:

"If you tell a lie thats big enough and repeat it enough times they will start to believe it."

lol, this guy thinks the CIA are good guys that just want to tell everyone the truth....

You're living in a dream world.

I'd rather be a Russian puppet then a Saudi Arabia scat puppet

>how do you feel
Feels good knowing there's not a shred of evidence to back that statement.

Are there actually people dumb enough to think the Russians are involved in American politics at all?

It's literally the Democrats throwing a tantrum because they lost a fair election and trying blame 'da evil Russians!!'

There you go moving the goalposts again, little Drumpkin. All the links in the world wouldn't desuade you from your self induced fantasy.

Lol this guy identifies with an orange mentally ill sock puppet narcissist fake billionaire.

What's it like being told for almost a year you would win the election and you lost? What's it like knowing the Democrats aren't in control of anything anymore? What's it like when you re-elect Nancy Peloci, who was the leader during all of your losses, for more of the same? What's it like knowing that the democrats colluded against Sanders? What's it like having Super delegates that go against the will of the people?

Yes, and they're known as liberals. Burgers being retarded isn't just a meme; over half of Americans are fucking retarded

so you have the links is what you're saying?

or do you actually have any sources and are just talking out of your ass?

Get back to me when Trump triples the stock market like Obama did.

how many times were the Clintons 'actively investigated'
Oh, that was a different FBI that was just out to get her, right? No-one who is innocent ever gets 'investigated', right?

explain this pls

it really activates the old brain almonds

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump cia fbi russia

EVERY FUCKING TIME. You fucking drumpkins just can't go two minutes without mentioning Hillary. You fucks mention hillary more than CTR.

But thanks for proving my point. FBI will investigate where the evidence leads, regardless of party.

Mid tier trolling
Though, maybe not. I've actually met plenty of people this dumb.

I'm out, waste of time.

The fact that the "Trump is a Russian puppet" meme actually gained traction and is believed by the left is astonishing. Really says a lot about the left and the sad state it is in right now

He's on track to. Seriously, he's had the highest growth so far of any president in over 100 years.

Keep trying cuck.

Having insider knowledge that its all bullshit from your side and you guys fighting it only steels my resolve and convinces me that you're all pieces of dried up dog turd.

I N N O C E N T U N T I L P R O V E N
N
N
O
C
E
N
T

U
N
T
I
L

P
R
O
V
E
N

G
U
I
L
T
Y

what are real estate sales?
what is a buyer of a condo apartment?
>surprised that Russian oligarchs buy american real estate
> ( Chinese billionaires too)
guess you have not heard of the demise of the american middle class?
> that's why we now have a god emperor

No proof yet there have been three documented Russian scandals so far. Some with resignations involved.

Trump cucks need to be gassed for being traitors to our country.

If any sad pathetic worthless spineless pieces of shit need helicopter rides is disgusting traitor trump cucks.

You people are willing idiots who need to be executed whole sale.

You can say that all you want, but Trump is controlling Putin rather than the other way

>, he's had the highest growth so far of any president in over 100 years.

In % terms? No. Maybe in Dow points considering the Dow was like 50 points, 100 years ago.

Fucking right wing retards. Trump will crash the economy. Just like Republicans always do. I find it hilarious that u retards are bragging about and taking credit for the Obama economy right now.

>investigate where the evidence leads
you have already convicted him
How exactly would Putin make Trump do anything

how do you feel about providing evidence?

I'm just going to leave this here, you people should seriously read this whole speech.

"the understanding that so long as you speculate, you can’t lose is widespread. And it is perfect for the information age, which promises a cornucopia of knowledge, but delivers a cornucopia of snake oil."

larvatus.com/michael-crichton-why-speculate/

And then read "propaganda" by Jacques Ellul

The fact that Trump has openly courted the Russians while campaigning, has known connections in Russian and so far has had 3 people taken down because of those connections. Mere coincidence people think he is a puppet.

And Putin's a manlet too. It's a match made in a midget mill

great cover.

Killed it

hahahahahaha....*breath*...hahahahahahaha

Trumpikins can't even control his cabinet. Every day someone else resigns. Every day more people supposedly under his control leak embarassing info to the press.

Trump owes Mr. Putin and his buddies a lot of money. Those big golden towers don't come cheap and american lenders stopped fucking with trump a long time ago. see

>magazines now cost nine American Dollars
Ok

How does a businessman go together with a commie fag in your model of the world? Please, explain.

Lol what a stupid question. Bannon. Dugin.

He told Russia he's not lifting sanctions unless they gtfo Ukraine...

Rly mak u think

>well known and documented

Provide these documents please.
They're "well known so they should be readily available to you.

mini trumps are amusing, but they don't have any meme magic because there is no grain of truth to them

also what's actually wrong with getting out of russias way and letting them do what they want? we don't have any ideological difference with them anymore. Let them have their hemisphere

>Bannon. Dugin.
googled. thanks.

All I needed to see. Everything seems to be in order here!

>Trump owes Mr. Putin and his buddies a lot of money
Russians invested in his company. Not everyone in Russia is Putin. Trump has all the cards in his hand. Russia has the GDP of Italy, Putin can do nothing without Trump`s okay. You are delusional to think that Putin could phone DJT and say `Hey Don, listen, just let me invade someshitistan or else i`ll pull a few measly million out of one of your companies.``

>CIA and FBI have active ongoing investigations into the Trumps dealings with Russia.

Did the children in class with you not stop screaming and murdering each other long enough for you to hear about this great new thing called due process?

>Implying the bubble won't pop soon.

We have a recession every 8 years. We have the biggest bubble right now thanks to 8 years of free/cheap money. And the stock market is now more irrational than ever.

The stock market will burst under Trump.

They love it, for some reason.

Suddenly, after Trump, Russia is somehow a dindu good guy. Go figure. It makes no sense.

News Flash to the perpetually-proletariat:

Mo' money, mo' problems.

>another thread with a pootin

I... don't think that was the image I posted..

lmgtfy.com/?q=trump business russia ties

You drumpkins sure are lazy huh. Need everything spoon fed to you.

If you're the sort of russian that's handing out multi million dollar loans you best believe Putin's got his eye on you.

I like how we've gone from "NO EVIDENCE AT ALL! FAKE NEWS!" to "YES THERES A TON OF EVIDENCE AND IT'S NOT LOOKING GOOD BUT HE HASN'T BEEN 100% PROVEN TO BE A RUSSIAN PAWN JUST YET YOU GUYS" in the matter of 5mins in this thread.

Eight years of Obama kissing his ass and enabling him was great though.

So Hillary supporters, how do you feel about losing to a supposed Russian puppet?

You're conspiracy theory is out of date. Bannon is the current dark lord pulling Trump's strings.

*your

Yes, in percentage terms, you worthless leaf, though I'll say I was wrong, it's not quite been 100 years.

marketwatch.com/story/how-president-trumps-stock-market-performance-in-his-first-30-days-ranks-2017-02-17

Not necessarily, it's not quite that consistent, and it was supposed to happen in 2015 (it's actually every 7 years) so we may not have one coming at the moment, or we may. If we do, I hope it's soon so they left can't blame it on Trump policies.

When will lefties realise that this is their equivalent of "Obama is a secret Muslim born in Kenya"

"All Warfare is Based on Deception"

How do you feel about your god queen being a boot licking Saudi puppet?

>though I'll say I was wrong, it's not quite been 100 years.

Let's evaluate Trump's economy in 4 years, after his actual policies are implemented. Not try to take credit for Obama's economy.

Putin has no cards to play against Trump.
none. DJT is literally god emperor now and watching the left freak out is glorious.

>Obama's economy

But Obama objectively had nothing to do with it. Nor is the slowest, most unequal recovery in history something to brag about.

How old were the pisswhures

that was made up by a 400lb hacker named Chin
and fed to a dupe, who passed it on
silliest fake news ever

As opposed to Hillary who was shilling out to Saudi Arabia sand niggers?

Quit whining. King leaf is fucking you every day.

also come up with a better insult instead of "drumpkin", use some creativity like "trumptard" or "trumpalump" or is this the extent of wit collage education nowerdays

if so....fuck man read a book or something (and I mean READ a book, audable.com doesn't count)

Republicans called it the Obama economy. You right wing retards can't dindu it now.

The worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression took the longest to recover from. Wow really makes me think.

How about you right wing retards stop crashing the economy so hard every time you're in charge, then you can stop complaining it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess.

Obama said it best. youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

he's fucking Ivanka, you mean.

You can literally pinpoint the exact moment Obama Dept of BLS started counting contract and part time jobs as jobs added. Kek.

So, who was responsible for the 2001 recession?

It's amazing how much goal post shifting you do, and we have this debate over and over again, you get your ass beat, then shift to a new topic. fuck off shill.

Really where? I'm sure you have some actual factual sources for exactly when this took place?

Oh wait no you don't. Cause it never happened.

Have you retards ever bothered to look up part time worker data? Look at that. Virtually no increase under OBama.

Now look at full time under Obama.

Btw any time you got those sources on when Obama changed how BLS tracks jobs (which never happened btw). Cmon retard can u do it? ( you can't)

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

If you're actualyl trying to equate the 2001 recession with the Bush Crash Republican Recession 2008, then you're completely out of your fucking mind.

Also, Republican national security caused the 2001 recession. Pic related.

>inb4 u dindu

>Republicans called it the Obama economy. You right wing retards can't dindu it now.

WTF does this have to do with anything and why do you feel this is an adequate response? You post that every time somebody questions Obama's influence on the economy
>REPUBS SAID IT, YOU ARE REPUB, THEREFORE I WIN
t. Left Wing Retard

Youre shilling on Sup Forums at midnight central. Jesus fucking christ, are you homeless? Are you being held against your will? bls.gov/cps/faq.htm

Implying Trudeau has penis, pffft, you cruel.

Do you ever wonder if democrats come in when jobs are at all times high the. Destroy the economy by the time their reign is over that a republican needs to come in and fix shit and then another democrat comes in an enjoys the fruits of his labor only to destroy it again?

>republican national security caused 2001 recession

No, no it didn't. First of all, Clinton had a chance to get Osama, didn't, so 9/11 is 100% on him. Second, recession started months before 9/11, so not even related. You are the most delusional faggot on earth.,

And here's full time and part time on 1 graph

Wow, you're really pathetic.

Where does it say here that Obama changed anything about how BLS tracks full time?

bls.gov/cps/faq.htm

You retard you're getting btfo and u know it. You can't even back up your bullshit.

Full time has been 35 hours+ for decades.

Dow as an economic indicator... nope.

Who is counted as employed?
People are considered employed if they did any work at all for pay or profit during the survey reference week. This includes all part-time and temporary work, as well as regular full-time, year-round employment. Individuals also are counted as employed if they have a job at which they did not work during the survey week, whether they were paid or not, because they were: (2015)