WOW CANADA WOW

So WTF are we going to do about this Canada?
Look at the fucking trash coming our way!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkWxdON_cw0&t=0s
youtu.be/x8gWimZY3b4?t=4559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protip: they wouldn't be here if they didn't have to flee the United States in the middle of the winter.
Protip: they woudln't have been in the United States if the USA didn't destabilize their country.

Pray kek for a Canadian nationalist leader to rise up

deport now. they can keep the bandages.

Look at us, we're so smart and full of culture we're going to cross the border in the middle of winter and get frostbite.

Then when we have our fingers amputated Canadians will have to pay for our disabilities and we will fuck their women.

Th thanks Trudeau?

Protip: the US couldn't have destabilized their country since the last time it was stable it was run by Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkWxdON_cw0&t=0s

Here's the video... with comments disabled of course... thank you CBC.. wouldn't want to discuss this issue.

Just ram it in our ass and make us accept this as normal now.

>when requested to provide consent to reattach the fingers, both men decided against it stating "is ok, we still can play football."

holy fuck

I don't care.

Fuck off leaf

>Seidu Mohammad's sexual orentation

Like fucking kids?

>some other name I didn't catch
>I'll explain later

Like what?

These are not protips,
These are assumptions based on libtard logic

You must be a fan of John Oliver

If they had their fingers reattached they would have to get jobs and stop claiming disability.
Stop being greedy and pay your taxes so these poor refugees can play football. You aren't a deplorable fascist Nazi, are you?

wut?

It's been a while since we bombed niggers. It's been all dune coons for decades now.

>destabilize their country
Those are niggers you fucking retard. Americans has not touched a nigger country. Doesn't mean that the actual refugees belong here either. They should be taken in by Saudis.

Reminds me of a webm of a movie where nogs cut off their limbs just to avoid working and mooch off from their white master

link?

You have no idea.

You'd be surprised to learn how many people are on ODSP/Welfare/etc. that get their entire rent paid for them. Landlords love these guys even though they are generally trouble because they can hike their rent every year, inform ODSP, and they always comply. So they drive up the rental market and fuck over hardworking canadians who not only pay their over-priced rent thanks to these fuckups but also pay a 40% income tax to pay for this bullshit.

I can't wait for canada to crash and burn

I give up

1488 my bros,

Alberta checking in. After tax season I'm buying a gun. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

If you ain't white, you ain't right.

Goodnight Sup Forums

Kill all the niggers, Jews and Muslims

>So WTF are we going to do about this Canada?
>Look at the fucking trash coming our way!

Buckle up syrupfags, you are about to take a few more for the team.

youtu.be/x8gWimZY3b4?t=4559

You don't own firearms already??

dumb niggers, how they rape girls and jack off with nubs, LOLOL

>It's America's fault that Europe and Canada are cucked and take in anyone.
When will this meme end?

It is though.

Your Democrat party decided to start influencing our liberal party back in the 80's and 90's and thanks to your media brainwashing we got fucked over.