Hell

Quick Question. If one were to be sent to hell, is there any possibility of him reforming and being able to go to heaven afterwards?

Hell? You already live in one in Trumps America.

Darling tbqh with you :^) he lost by 4 million votes and still got elected

USA=Nazi

Kill yourself ;)

Hey look, it's Croatia, pretending to be a place that matters again!

No you idiot. God/Allah/Yahweh doesn't believe in rehabilitation. He literally turned people into pillars of salt because they disobeyed a retarded rule of his.

A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

Literally... just make it all the way to the end without lament. Dont lament your life, you cant be tortured and it will be but a hike.

You have to reform now.
There will be people that will be saved from hell and sent to heaven, but that's G-d's choice

Should there be a hell then I would think yes but only through experiences that would genuinely cleanse the soul and transform the individual.

If beings can fall, why can't they rise up too?

user see this thread and last post by the MOD
Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon 02/24/17(Fri)09:50:26 No.114123243▶
This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.
.......................user you should post your question in /x/ not in Sup Forums

Here's how it would go:
>God chooses a demon in hell.
>God pulls him out of hell and puts said demon on earth and tells him
You have been given one and only one chance for redemption.
If you fail, you will be immediately sent back to hell for all eternity.
>demon is now a mere mortal like you and I.
>The demon will face his biggest test ever, one that decisively proves his character once and for all.
>If the demon redeems himself, he is given a choice of going to heaven, or staying on earth and living out the rest of his mortal life.

fuck off leaf

Idk ask satan when you get there.. If you believe in the bible.. there is no escape from hell once you're there.. you are there for eternity.. although I do believe you have a chance in the next life to sort of see the light and make a choice.. unless you are a very sinful soul... But that's just my personal belief

You'd go to purgatory instead.

I doubt God, being infinitely merciful, would send anyone but worst of the worst to hell.

I was just giving you friendly advise but because you are such nasty asshole now I'm going to report your thread to the MODS.
YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL SHITHEAD

>tfw catholic
>tfw i killed a cat when i was a kid
>tfw i been regretting ever since
>tfw always have dreams about a cat
>tfw i know im going to hell and going to see him their

forgive me.....

No John, you ARE the demons.

Who cares heaven sucks they don't accept dogs

actually when you die and go to hell, there is a chance of getting out...

satan trains you 666 days in a special breakdance... if you succeed in learning the performance and you impress god you will come to paradise .

Nah, m8.
Since you regret it harshly, you'd probably just pay for it in purgatory. Assuming you're a good fella aside from this particular sin, that is.

It isn't real. Stop worshipping a kike religion. The only afterlife for you is Valhalla and reincarnation.

MODS THIS THREAD BELONGS in /x/ not in Sup Forums

in esoterica, hell is the place the individual soul chooses to go to, and when it genuinely seeks redemption it is redeemed

No.

Christ clarifies this in the parable of the rich man and the poor man. There is a "fixed" gulf between them that no man can pass.

Purgatory is a lie.

God and Satan are essentially a two-party system.

Their is no hell neither heaven they are just control tools developed by Abrahamic religion to keep you in line

when the whole universe is turned in computronium, an infinity of copies of our spirit will experience the sum total of all possible states including heaven and hell simultaneously for what a subjective infinite time

Religion and politics are two sides of the same medal, you stupid fat burger

it depends who you ask. in orthodoxy its possible for someone to dedicate works towards someone whos died to help atone for them or something, it requires a lot though the example im thinking of involved someone basically becoming a monk for the rest of their lives to help someone who they felt responsible for suicide i think. But then in orthodoxy heaven and hell are the same place and the guilty are just burned by their own shame in the presence of gods love or something like that.

EICH BACH DAK MEIN SALAMI

I HOPE MODS WILL MAKE THAT DECISION
UNLESS THERE ARE NO MORE RULES ON Sup Forums
but if you post something even bit related to politics MODS lose their shit and delete threads, so it should be the same here on Sup Forums

This is a good question in OP's thread but has nothing to do with Sup Forums, this is /x/ topic

t.stupid leaf
Admin please delete!

No need to delete you moron, just move it to /x/
This is not Sup Forums topic.

>croatia
>literally who

Some country we give aid to.

I'm not religious, and I've long since stopped believing in Heaven or Hell, but quite some time ago I was convinced that I would be going to Hell, and I spent my time proselytizing and trying to warn people of the error of my ways. I thought that if I could save even one person from the same disaster I was facing, then my efforts would be worth it. One person said some words to me which shook me to my core.

They said, "convinced that you have doomed yourself to Hell or oblivion and that you cannot be saved, you are compelled to warn us. Here you are doing what you see as right without hope of reward."

I think that a man's life can't truly be judged until we see things out to the end, until we see how they die. There's always hope that you can redeem yourself. You just have to be willing to change.