I keep hearing white women are like jews, politically destructive

I keep hearing white women are like jews, politically destructive

But is there any actual grounds for this, where does this meme come from?

And if it's true, how do we solve the white female problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
youtube.com/watch?v=UljhWqC50QU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we subjugate them

Black women are either stupid, educated beyond their intelligence or pretty down to earth in my experience. White women are illogical snow flakes for the most part. I work at a restaurant so maybe that's why they're all cunts?

woman just like to virtue signal. If every chad seig heiled at Trump, they would heil with both hands.

me on the right

>.
they just follow whatever is trendy and gives them fake social brownie points.

>where does this meme come from?
From reality
>how do we solve the white female problem?
How can we fix something that was irreparably damaged on arrival?

Yeah but, in what ways are they politically damaging? If they are at all?

I honestly don't think white women are the problem, they are just easily manipulated by Jewish "critique" and "philosophy".

The white women behind the first wave of feminism were airing legitimate grievances - despite the nasty dispositions of the original feminists themselves, I can't in good conscience deny the legitimacy of their concerns. Third wave feminism, however, is not the product of Western women. It has been implanted in the public consciousness by a foreign culture masquerading as part of ours. They have been tricked into believing the noble goals of the original feminists are now being carried forward in the modern feminist movement.

The solution, naturally, is to get the population to realize that Jews may have been living in the West all this time, but have deliberately chosen not to remain at odds with the West. Unlike a Frenchman living in London, a Jew living in New York is not someone with a slightly different culture working for the greater good of the West. This myth of needs to be broken.

Is being gullible and susceptible to Jewish lies not an inherent problem? And how would you counter this problem if Jew lies are more appealing to them than European Virtue and truth?

>Troy literally burned because of vagina
Women are dangerous to civilisation

Then again if the West is what civilisation is, i'm content with seeing it burn

Historically, women have actually trended towards religious conservatism. It is only recently that they have been co-opted. I think women are, for the most part, biologically oriented towards following rather than leading. There is nothing inherently wrong with that. The problem, is that while Jews seem to have a coherent strategy for driving wedges between all sectors of Western society, Western men refuse to even publicly acknowledge the problem for what it is. As things stand, being called "anti-semetic" is an automatic career ruiner. No one mainstream is willing to stand up and say, look, we have a problem and need to deal with it. The moment this happens (see most of the whole world before the 1960s) we can easily bring women back into the correct fold.

Tl;dr It is the fault of Western men for being too chicken shit to lead their own women.

Do black girls have a thing for tall anglos with beards? I've never gotten so much love.

That must have been one amazing pussy

Oh wow

Yessir. Got to love them darkies

Well, some of them.

The ones that don't act like feral apes you mean

Aye.

Holy shit this is amazing. I was bewildered at first due to how outlandish it sounded at first, but everything he said makes perfect sense.

Wow. Cheers Brit pol

MODS!!!! I just fucking puked..
Reported for beastiality not on Sup Forums

Old thread roastie. Carry on

>>
Solid read, I can't wait to send this to liberal friends who already no longer invite me to parties since the maga hat.. then i vowed to leave that hat at home..

I rock the USA #45 one in camo.. THEY LOST THEIR FUCKING MINDS.

Seriously, this should be added to the official red pill thread.

The argument about how twice as many workers means the same number of jobs and therefore half the wage isn't accurate and needs to be updated for the skeptics - there were some new jobs created by women entering the workplace that men weren't seen as fit to do - but that only absorbed a small amount of the burden. The main point is sound - I would just make the edit so the skeptic doesn't grab one technically incorrect point and then claim the whole argument is debunked based off of a technicality.

GENETIC ENGINEERING

Feminism hits white women hard because white culture encourages their children to separate from their families early on and in turn become moulded by society instead. Which ends badly....

White guys I have dated tell me they can't stand white women because of this, but in a way white men are also to blame. You let the traditional family crumble and you're too weak to take control.

I no longer date white men.

Well that's just the thing. The moment we gave women rights, it seems they ruined the whole entire fabric of society. Yet still men are blamed for even giving them the option lol.

They bitch when we're in control, and they bitch when we're not in control. I think it's safe to conclude that listening to women is a mistake, and doing what you want as a man and constant assertion of your own opinions and practices onto them is the only real solution.

The guy who wrote that is clearly a bitter virgin trying in vain to intellectually rationalise his hatred for women.

All I got was 'women shouldn't vote and work because it makes them non reliant on men and without any forced reliance on men I can't get a girl or a job T__T'

Yes - that's the same sentiment I made in my above post. It's painful to watch. The contagion might be foreign, but it is entirely our inability to acknowledge and destroy it that is at fault. White women rarely come up with ideologies, they merely follow them. It's biology - nothing wrong with that - but we are no longer willing to make true Western ideology known for fear of being labeled "anti-semetic". Once we do, all will change. Tbh, I've also found some pretty god damned based white girls, but only when I leave the city. They're dads clearly didn't let this shit slide.

Out of curiosity, what's your race?

Working class wages have remained stagnant since the 70's. You either know that already and are just trying to be snarky cunts, or you don't and have no business on /pol.

>virgin
Jesus, you cunts are so predictable. Is that all you can ever say?

Better watch out, she might call you a neckbeard next.

The fact that

>virgin

is used as an insult really shows the moral degeneracy of our time.

a lot of women are shit i dont think thats exclusive to white women

White (((Women))) are just easily manipulated by the Jews desu... Jews have convinced them that they are empowered and shit and can do anything that men can do or even better... Lot of princess programming as kids through (((Disney))) and shit... They are very destructive as they can't compete intellectually against men politically so they use political power and sexual power to silence them... Very dangerous in positions of power with this type of programming

Well I believe that's moreover because it's the only way modern women can retain their value. If they stop calling you a virgin, why would you want to pursue them?

They have literally resorted into shaming you into dating them.

Half of white women voted for Trump. The half that didn't are feminist cat ladies or lesbians.

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! FASuM Psy-Ops

Who's Behind this Post?

FASuM

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women created by a group called FASUM.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
7. Scapegoating all of black women's flaws on black men
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women create a movement called FASUM "or BWE" and underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
0. FASUM
1. Swirlrs: youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
2. BWGTOW: youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
3. Colorism: youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Don't take the BAIT

Oh dude I don't think this is the case. For most of us swearing off white women means swearing off women altogether rather than advocating bestiality.

But I'm literally an 18 year old wigger from Detroit...
I've only dated 3 girls and they were all 5 foot tall white girls.

I just think some black girls are hot is all....

>be Chad
>knock up black roastie multiple times
>sons becomes a Jamals
>Jamals knock up several trashy white roasties who fuck black guys
>genetic diversity intensifies
>white aesthetics and creativity pass on
>black Y-DNA unironically BTFO permanently
>white race saved in 1,000 years from Chad's cool new breeding technique

Its gonna work, guys.

with White Hispanics or Polynesians not niggers ya idiot.

>But is there any actual grounds for this, where does this meme come from?
Women gaining the right to vote created the welfare state, which led to shitskins taking over and the decline of whites, and numerous other problems.
youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

>And if it's true, how do we solve the white female problem?
Artificial wombs

But don't we still need mothers? Who will take care of the offspring while men are at work?
Artificial wombs could solve the using their pussies like an ATM machine problem though.

What if artificial wombs + make all the genetically inferior Eugene's raise the offspring of chads. That way, we have no women, and still someone to raise the spartans.

They have in America, not over here.

And it's not because of women working, it's because you destroyed your unions.

You could have something like a day care/preschool to raise the kids where the gay/effeminate men take care of the kids, or something like that. Also a lot of tasks traditionally performed by mothers might be able to be automated.

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about genetics to dispute that.

Fallout Mr. handy babysitters?

I like it.

Also with genetic engineering/transhumanism, there probably won't be many people who are genetically inferior. Genetic diseases might eventually be curable.

>in what ways are they politically damaging?
>It's about time we had a woman president lol what are wikileaks?

Just skip moms altogether and raise sociopaths. They'll be good at war and won't take shit from people. Plus, they can still feel empathy if they try.

But there's this meme.

It seems the lack of mothers doesn't create sociopaths, but vice versa does.
Legitimately curious how do you explain this?

Pure kikery, white women voted majority Trump

Holy shit lad... how many fucking tinfoil hats do you own?

With no one there to help cultivate empathy in the child, they become antisocial in a sense.

Not having a father around fucked me up pretty bad. I used to be antisocial when I was in my teens. But my mom wasn't a total piece of shit, and tried. Most women in our generation are a shadow of the women even two generations ago. They will be even worse.

And coupled with the demographic problem, along with the monogamy problem, they will raise less intelligent, more antisocial children than ever. The ultimate black pill is that these roasties outnumber us, and one of their votes count just as much as one of ours.

If we don't figure something out soon for the west, it's just going to keep degenerating.

>51%

9/10 women in our generation voted Hillary.

Don't be fooled by the optimism. Celebration time is over.

The only way to solve the white female problem is through subjugation. Or just boycott them and refuse to breed with them. Use them for sex but don't impregnate or marry them. No other race of women shits on their own men and advocates for "the other" the way WW do. Yes there are exceptions, but White women in general are a nest of vipers and are actively disloyal. Why would you want to bind yourself to someone like?

50%+ voted for Trump, but alot of the married women votes were due to fear of ostrazation by their husband I assume.

ok being controlled by a white woman, that's one thing. at best it's a tradition. at worst it's a vice. but having a subhuman parasite attach itself to you? haahhaha

Giving women the vote was the first step to all of the degeneracy you see in the west today. All of it. It's a direct consequence of allowing women to vote. First wave feminists were ugly battle axes who just hated themselves so much that they wanted to be men. And the men who allowed them to vote were shortsighted dumbasses who couldn't see beyond a new demographic to corner.

>i keep hearing

from your psychiatrist?

stop fetishizing flesh. learn a creative art. and not degenerate jazz music. but at this point it's a better vice than what you're presently crippled by.

>ok being controlled by a white woman
>tradition

Tradition sine 2002? Or has this been going on longer in the UK?

Women follow the status quo. It is up to us to change it.

aren't you burgers all 2% niggers or something? you're not white. don't try to disrupt our discussions.

Hahaha racist morons like you are the reason our fucking economy if failing hahaha

God damn those fucking hips...

How is that even fair?

Maybe. But if you look at the modern woman, there's really not much you can say about her that implies any sort of empathy.

I've always found men to be more empathetic toward...... pretty much everything and everyone.

>The ultimate black pill is that these roasties outnumber us, and one of their votes count just as much as one of ours.
>If we don't figure something out soon for the west, it's just going to keep degenerating.

It's a fucked up situation but ultimately it will self-correct. Because of the unsustainable amount of debt and other factors, collapse is inevitable at some point, I think it will happen sometime in the next 100 years and in the ensuing civil unrest, roasties will learn to value men again because without men they will be on their own against roving gangs. We just need to chronicle the misery they have caused to make sure future generations never give women the right to vote in whatever future republic rises from the ashes when America goes down.

Uh..... no... from Sup Forums, online everywhere I go, youtube videos that are totally unrelated to politics.
Lots of places user

This. It's become so obvious there's no attempt to be on any term of relation to traditional values, rather they have no qualms en masse exploiting and subverting. They are so used to getting everything they want and being worshipped for being degenerate lard assess entitled to prominence just for having vaginas that it's become difficult dealing with their egos in professional contexts.

I wasn't trying to be a cunt b/c of your flag m8. I was legitimately curious. You bros have given women plenty of political power before. We took the ultimate blue pill with letting them vote first, I believe. But you've been at it longer.

I remember the 90's, when divorces started becoming more and more common. It wasn't just the one sad kid in the corner anymore, it was 25% of the class, etc.. But there were still healthy families with strong fathers everywhere, with medium sized families. Not single mothers with 1 autistic white child and a mystery meat bf because no Chads will fuck her anymore. This (((change))) was mostly recent.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

>Is link related the answer?
Someone mentioned artificial wombs earlier. It's actually possible apparently

Jass is white sex brothel music from New orleans. It may be degenerate, but it is not so because it is "black"

youtube.com/watch?v=UljhWqC50QU

I wouldnt worry. Asians already want the BWC, submissive blacks are heading to the whites after realising how alpha we are and dont take that hoodrat crap and the whites get their just deserts when they realise no one wants a dumpster.

God i love being white.

Me too user. I'm starting to think that "natural nurturer" meme about them has been bullshit all along. I dated girls in HS who were sweet and feminine. One especially, I would've married her if I wouldn't have left home. I saw her last week, now tatted and drunk all the time, like her friends, worthless in every capacity other than their jobs. It's sad.

What a horrible reality to face. You know, most men are just saying to pump and dump, and enjoy the decline. It's so hard for me to think like that anymore. I really wanted a traditional family.

Maybe we could date foreign and write about shit that's going on here? Get on the globalist's level and all that...

i always tell people, you can manipulate and destroy civilizations by controlling 2 out of 3 things.
>women
>the oppressed minority
>the economy
these 3 things are so crucial to civilizations, if you do what the jews did and "plant" an idea in the brains of women you can make them manipulate men. in the story of adam and eve we learn that satan or lucifer had no control over the man, until the women (eve) pressured him into eating the apple.

the minority, if not controlled by the gov. they can be a huge nuisance.

cross referencing the 2 things above. the western roman empire collapsed because
>women were finally allowed to be in charge and they started making the stupid laws no one agreed with, eventually refugees (the goths) would immigrant to rome (women in charge allowed immigration, the goths were at war with the romans - thats how stupid females are). and boom rome collapsed in a day.
the last thing is the economy, the jews and arabs (saudi arabia) control most of the economy in the west so yall are screwed

anyone else waiting for a western civilization collapse? because if you can understand basic algorithms you can see that history is repeating itself

It isn't white women, it is women period.

Women can get a guy based on the fact that they are a woman. Look at any given relationship, generally speaking the woman will be taking more than giving. She'll be getting free meals, gifts, she'll withhold sex to get more. She withholds sex because that is all the modern woman has to offer.

Men don't care about money, cars, or clothes. We care about one thing: Pussy. So we have to compete to get it. This worked before, it doesn't anymore because now women do what men used to do to compete.

For instance, even though you might not have been good looking, if you got a good job you could expect to get a hot woman. Now, women work so they don't care as much unless you're really rich. In a sense, the gatherer became the hunter and gatherer while as men we're still just hunters. It is all we know, all we were built for, and all we can do.

So basically, women today have complete freedom to pick what they want. This results in what is now known as the 20/80 rule, or "80% of women are fucking the top 20% of men".

That doesn't mean you can't find a good woman, but it is much harder now than it was before. In a general sense, the idea of the suburbanized family is dead. And women's liberation killed it.

The only way to fix it is by letting itself burn out, like a wild fire. Because Chads aren't going to stop fucking women, and women aren't going to stop fucking Chad. Because they don't have to. When it gets bad enough and Chads are dating 3+ women at a time and that is considered normal, you'll see a change. That I can promise you.

>listening to women is a mistake
Yes, it's perhaps the biggest mistake a man can make. If you solve this one problem, so many of your other problems stop being problems.

Personally I'm an anti-natalist, so I don't care about having kids, but I'd probably support anything that reduces women's power over men.

>become difficult dealing with their egos in professional contexts.

Yeah, feminized workplaces are the worst. I've worked in a job with a bunch of white and (((white))) women once before they managed to get rid of me and it was horrible. They are literally spoiled children who act up because they always get their way. And though I know the whole "pay gap" myth is a vicious lie that roasties push in order to feel oppressed or to cynically grasp for more money, I wish it was real because they generally only work about 2/3 as hard as a man in the same job.

meant to quote this for the second paragraph

If you can't beat em, join em?

I've only been with a few girls and they were all white. Yep, I just got done with highschool, it was full of coalburners (I live in Detroit), and I've always liked black women but all I could ever get was a couple boring white girls. That made me sad enough.

But now I see them, they have also become coal burners, and they were all blonde, and 2 of them are meth addicts now and the other one is getting beat up on pretty much a daily basis. She has no job and she lives with her black boyfriend who's on welfare.

I really don't care about white women, but they are still effecting my environment and my country negatively, and that much I do care about. So this is a problem I can't ignore.

The fact that the idiots on the 'women should have a vote' side use this stupid shit for an argument is the exact reason why women shouldn't have a vote.

>OMG That Trudeau guy is like so totally cute. We should have him be in charge because he's better than creepy bald guy.

im from south america. married a white woman here in the states.

sure my kids came out white and i love them, but i hate my wife. I know she married me for my money

This has a much to do with the fact that the vast majority of single moms are niggers as it has to do with the fact that single moms are bad for children.

Yeah I have noticed that too. They are extremely lazy, and constantly ask for me to cover their shifts. I work third shift at a factory (Bretty gud, making $25 an hour and all I do is stand there and check cardboard once every 10 minutes). They not only can't do the most simple job in the world, we literally just have to stand around and watch cardboard all night.... they can't even do it. They fall asleep, they ask for others to cover their shifts, if you say no they spread rumors about you or create drama. It's fucking hell, I had an incident with a white girl a couple months ago because I didn't take over her shift, she started spreading random ass lies about me, I literally had to tell total strangers off because of it.
Now everytime they ask I have to say yes or I get in trouble.

What I would put social break down to is a mixture of factors.

Easy access to abortions/pill - not only can women play the whore risk free, guys can likewise cheat easier with zero risk.

This does encourage shallow short term relationships - have to say this is a particular murrifat innovation with your multiple dating (((culture))))

Women are given preference in divorces and always get the house if they are looking after the kids. Same as the welfare scum who are first in the queue for social housing if they have bred with - usually - the scum of the earth chav bf.

Don't feel bad, all white women do that. It's either for social status, cultural feel-good euphoric adrenaline rush, or just money. A fact of life my dude. My step dad was mexican and he experienced the same thing, now they're divorced and my mother took his kid away, he was actually pretty chill, and I usually despise wetbacks.

Who cares? I don't think a lot of young men really give a shit about the future of a society they have no stake in at all. And why should they? Why not cause trouble for everyone for fun. Some problems have no solution.

Not sure if srs, but if you are, I genuinely feel really bad for you user. Fucking gold diggers, I hate them. No better than parasites.

Let this be a lesson, don't ruin your life over stormfaggotry.
Muh white race is just a meme, and almost no one cares. Not worth denying yourself happiness imo.

You sound a little younger than me user.

I think this will help save you a few years: work on yourself constantly, and don't rest on that newfound apathy. Let it turn to disgust and anger, and don't hide from it, channel it. Build up some work experience and make some money, read classic western literature instead of playing vidya, learn about stoicism instead of trying to find short bouts of happiness, invest what money you make instead of pissing it away or letting bankers profit from you """saving""" it, take care of your body instead of giving in to weakness, do anything you can daily because competition is fierce in places that actually matter. You may have to rough it for a few years, and not having anyone to come home to is going to be hard and painful at times, but if you apply yourself, you can endure it.

Also, stay away from the black roasties. They are never satisfied and unless you find a virgin, it's dangerous STD wise. Become the man they want to fuck, and then fuck women above your league instead.

Spot on user.

I hate the female leadership shit especially though. It's always terrible irl.

Who can contend with these digits?

Good advice, yeah I have a problem with video games at the moment, I still go to the gym and read and all that, but video games do makeup a large portion of my day.

Yeah that sounds about right. Hate dealing with the fact that women are more social and socially savvy than I am, so it's way easier for them to network, and play politics, spread rumors etc. to get ahead at work.

Checked. Empirical evidence (pic) related seems to indicate if you are older than college age 23+ and make less than 40k your chances with white women (who make up the majority of dating site OKCupids users) are very slim

Fucking checked.

Your wetback stepfather will get his day user, and so will you.
Kek wills it.

i was inexperienced and stupid.

Im just hoping things get better, at least until my kids get through college

Also, what I meant about the black women is that they always demand more of you, constantly. And you can never fuck up in terms of frame around them.

It really fucks with me for some reason. Maybe not alpha enough.