Thread Theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=46IDituRcRY

Come chat with us [Official Canadian Diversity is Our Strength Discord]
>discord.gg/jcaqSzk
^NEW DISCORD SERVER^

News n Shiet:

Populism on the rise in Canada
>torontosun.com/2017/02/24/populism-on-the-rise-in-canada

Is Trump’s refugee crackdown threat pushing asylum seekers into Canada?
>thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/10/is-trumps-refugee-crackdown-threat-pushing-asylum-seekers-into-canada.html

Meet the 16-year-old Canadian girl who took down Milo Yiannopoulos
>vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

GET MAD MAX INTO OFFICE! Register for the CPC
>donate.conservative.ca/membership

Other urls found in this thread:

narcity.com/toronto/this-new-photo-of-justin-trudeau-proves-he-has-a-better-butt-than-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=CborKY3JOl0
maximebernier.nationbuilder.com/1_year_membership
youtu.be/za7wZy9NR9Q
youtu.be/R8rw2AgzZPA
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada
google.ca/search?q=alternate canadian flag&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA728CA728&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinz6_OxarSAhVCOCYKHdo-BwMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=925#imgrc=_
youtu.be/54qbBVE_Cg4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-speaking_Quebecer
youtu.be/Fbk-LWg8EBI
immigration.ca/who-qualifies-for-canadian-permanent-residence-skilled-worker-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=obZ7_c4BrDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello friends. NS here

canada stronk.

First for LaBelle province. Fuck anglos.

It's over. Canada is no more.

T'as ben raison mon Kevin, nique ces sales chiens Protestants...

How do I cope with the desire to destroy everything in this fucking country

>this is what normies care about

narcity.com/toronto/this-new-photo-of-justin-trudeau-proves-he-has-a-better-butt-than-you/

Fuck this country.

cbc defunding when?
day of rake when?
please america, halp. there's no more testosterone in this country.

MCGA leafbros.

>111111111

BERNIER
E
R
N
I
E
R

Blame Ontario. Without them Bernier would be running uncontested.

They see a nigger on TV so they think he can run a country, fuckin old women...

BUY US STOCKS
SHORT CANADA

CANADA WILL ONLY BE GREAT VIA REBIRTH FROM THE ASHES.

THE FIRE RISES

How hrd is it to get into Canada, my Aunt from Toronto said she'd sponsor me

reminder that o'leary is a shadow kike liberal.

youtube.com/watch?v=CborKY3JOl0

register with the CPC and vote for max bernier

maximebernier.nationbuilder.com/1_year_membership

just purge ontario man
it needs a good dusting

This

>just purge ontario man

Good ole Ontario...

youtu.be/za7wZy9NR9Q

Oops, I thought that was my new pee-pee bad. Too bad, it was such a nice flag. Sorry

>Kitchener

kek, not even suprised.

go free healthcare guys see how well it's working

>having another country's flag on your flag
>thinking this makes you less cucked

Canada is doomed. This country is fucked. Its going to take years before we turn the tides.

this shit happens everyday in the hammer

Think WEED LMAO will get 8 years?

youtu.be/R8rw2AgzZPA

That's not the point. That flag is the last vestige of non-cuckery we have. Its not the greatest, but it's better than today's garbage.

VOAT MAXIME

No way that's a Canadian hospital. That gear looks expensive and new.

>the last vestige of non-cuckery was n image of national cuckery

Why not just have that flag and substract the Jack

Post flag ideas

Can you guys please start using this flag again?

The current tricolor is just BAD,

>vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

Quebec also has the highest tax rates and receives billions in federal aid money per year. By leftist logic since they have so much money, all their problems should be solved! Instead, they seem to be amplified.

Clearly more government = less quality of society.

Looks evil. I like it.

>literally changed because baguette niggers and some fucking sandmonkeys in egypt

>kitchener

shit happens everyday

Needs more leaves

Man, of you google:

google.ca/search?q=alternate canadian flag&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA728CA728&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwinz6_OxarSAhVCOCYKHdo-BwMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=925#imgrc=_

There are so many fucking stupid designs.

Point is Canada is dying and needs help.
Who's going to cure its chronic cucking?

Whoever it is go MCGA and you can really get back into the commonwealth club bros.

Also I don't think I need to remind you that there is no hope if Trudeau stays alive do I?

Le Québec est tellement parfait...

youtu.be/54qbBVE_Cg4

>Le Québec est tellement parfait...

Take a stroll in St. Jean at night and tell me you don't see similar shit go down.

How about you start with something like this and go from there

Needs leaves if anyone is going to buy it.

>>the last vestige of non-cuckery was n image of national cuckery
>Why not just have that flag and substract the Jack

First of all, that flag would be a coat of arms based on those found in the arms of the royal family. It's the three golden lions passant of England, the rampant lion gules of Scotland, the harp of Ireland and the French lilies from when the English kings made a pretense of being heirs to the French throne. How would that be different?

Secondly, do you have an sense of history? Canada was made by British people. The institutions are British. It's not the flag of another country. It's the flag made by combining the crosses of Saint George, Saint Andrew and Saint Patrick. Representing England, Scotland and Ireland. The many countries that the King or Queen was head of. That monarchy is still the head of state for Canada.

Get over it. You can't pretend that Canada wasn't made by Britain.

No. People on the right new he was full of shit all along, but now the left is waking up to his lies as well. The best case scenario for the liberals in 2019 is him quitting or being fired and they win with a minority.

>Needs leaves if anyone is going to buy it.

like it a lot

how about this

Hmm looks familiar from somewhere

Perfect considering the Asian invasion going on

>Canada was made by British people.

Hon hon, quelqu'un est tres délusionnel ici...

>First of all, that flag would be a coat of arms based on those found in the arms of the royal family. It's the three golden lions passant of England, the rampant lion gules of Scotland, the harp of Ireland and the French lilies from when the English kings made a pretense of being heirs to the French throne. How would that be different?
Not my first choice.

>Secondly, do you have an sense of history?
Lots of countries were made by other countries. Americans don't have the Jack on their flag. Canada was also colonized by the French and we don't have a French flag on our flag. Unless you want to have a flag where we just have a union Jack and France's red white blue on it then fuck off basically because the "history" argument is irrelevant unless you're going to argue for our flag being a mosaic of other flags that colonized the land.

I've always like the Rising Sun flag

BouchardAnon is here too? I just can't seem to go in any Canada threads with out you popping up.

>Hon hon

A. FUCKING. BAGUETTE.

think harder, feggit

The french packed up and left in the 1750s. The only reason you aren't america and fully anglosized is because the british came in and fixed the mess the french had abandoned

>I just can't seem to go in any Canada threads with out you popping up.

Les drapeaux Canadiens me trigger, ese...

ANSWER THIS LEAF CUNTS

i dunno man im already here

>The french packed up and left in the 1750s. The only reason you aren't america and fully anglosized is because the british came in and fixed the mess the french had abandoned

Je peux dire de meme des anglos au Québec dans les années 60/70...la seul raison qu'ils sont encore vivant est notre bonté et pitié...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-speaking_Quebecer

500k and it's going down everyday...

How large is your Bouchard folder?

Start here: http:// www .cic.gc.ca /english/immigrate/eligibility.asp

Yo geniebro I ask you random questions from time to time when I see you around, what did you think of those swimsuit photos of her? How hard did you jerk off bro scale of 1-100 be honest with me.

21k pics...

Je la respectes trop pour cela, James...

Just say you're an immigrant from a non-eu country who's scared of brexit and you'll get in in no time. That or fly to the u.s. and walk over here. The (((CBSA))) will drop you off at the closest timmies and let you stay

Because of French language laws

>Because of French language laws

Ce qui est une bonne chose, ca nous a débarasser des kikes...

Alberta here I don't speak your fucking looney language so if you could translate that would be nice

The only reason people are leaving nowadays is because you french are massive faggots who won't let anyone open an english speaking business without the language police throwing a hissy fit

>Alberta here

Hon hon, va overdoser sur le Fentanyl, James Wong...

>The only reason people are leaving nowadays is because you french are massive faggots who won't let anyone open an english speaking business without the language police throwing a hissy fit

Ce qui est une bonne chose, tu parles pas francais, fuck off du Québec, ese...

Pick a language, english or french

Stick with it

Lay off the syrup

Jesus Christ BouchardAnon, 21,000? You'll have plenty of pictures to use in these threads given the slow speed of them.

He won't. That frog only speaks french. I'm speaking from experience, on both this chan and 4+4 chan.

Any Edmontonfags going to the CPC debate next week?

He's fucking replied to me in English before, jesus christ I hate quebeckers. Calling me James Wong as if im not of fucking european descent, fuck you geniebro

Comme tu dis Wumingbong...

youtu.be/Fbk-LWg8EBI

This is legitimately the first time I've seen him use English.

>Not my first choice.
>Lots of countries were made by other countries. Americans don't have the Jack on their flag. Canada was also colonized by the French and we don't have a French flag on our flag. Unless you want to have a flag where we just have a union Jack and France's red white blue on it then fuck off basically because the "history" argument is irrelevant unless you're going to argue for our flag being a mosaic of other flags that colonized the land.

The French flag at the time of colonization was actually a white flag with golden fluer de lys all over it. It wouldn't be the modern, republican banner. But there is no reason for that in the first place. Québec is just the largest, not originally British nations in Canada.

America doesn't have the Union Jack on their flag because they violently overthrew the British rule. The Canadians were fine with it and started self-governing in the 19th century.

Dawg what the fuck is that video? Why are you reading my language but responding in yours you fucking snake? DO you have any idea how much I have been personally taxed to keep your faggot province afloat? Show some respect

>Milo btfo
kek, I guess he won't be back on Bill Maher.

Tu es juste chanceux, sale chien de l'Alberta...des paysans comme toi sa ferme sa gueule et ca l'apprends le francais...

>The French flag at the time of colonization was actually a white flag with golden fluer de lys all over it. It wouldn't be the modern, republican banner.

I'm aware. Bottom line is the "history" argument is irrelevant unless you're going to argue for our flag being a mosaic of other flags that colonized the land.

Sorry my friend I don't speak your DYING LANGUAGE. Didn't you hear about the Montreal sanctuary city news? Arabic confirmed majority spoken language of Quebec by 2050, screencap this post faggot

Canada niggers, change your flag pls. Whenever I see a leaf I have shitposting flashbacks

>Sorry my friend I don't speak your DYING LANGUAGE

Le BC et l'Alberta vont parler Mandarin avant que le Québec parle Arabe, James...

If you're white, probs not that hard.

Also, Commonwealth helps.

>I'm aware. Bottom line is the "history" argument is irrelevant unless you're going to argue for our flag being a mosaic of other flags that colonized the land.

You misinterpreted the argument in the first place.

Canada being founded by Britain isn't cuckoldry. British people came here and built a country. Their descendants held on the same identity. That is why the flag uses the same symbolism. How is that cuck at all? Because you're Québecois, Acadian, Native, or what? Should we get rid of the British parliamentary system too? Is that cuckoldry, having a British form of government? What about the law system founded on British common law? Having that cuckoldry too?

The flag uses the symbolism for historical reasons, and there is nothing cuck about the flag.

>getting rid of a symbol of your heritage to wholesale rip off a random other country
why are nazis so dumb

Maple niggers et mes canadiens.

I am currently in Maine. Any way I can help MCGA?

>understands heralderic symbolism
>doesn't understand how it applies to the current flag
Mediocre.

>How hrd is it to get into Canada, my Aunt from Toronto said she'd sponsor me

It might be difficult. It helps a lot if you are highly educated. There is a points system. You need to do your own research.

immigration.ca/who-qualifies-for-canadian-permanent-residence-skilled-worker-immigration/

If it were up to me, White people from Anglosphere countries would be the priority immigrants so Ontario and British Columbia could start repairing their ethnic and cultural homogeneity.

The point still stands that you frogs will have to drop speaking French as a national pastime

>ignores the text in your actual post
>you actually said "and go from there"

people like you are the ones who will be excluded from the new great canada, i'm sure

I'm not Indian, so putting a swastika on my flag is retarded

>I am currently in Maine.

We don't need you hateful people here.

youtube.com/watch?v=obZ7_c4BrDc

>The point still stands that you frogs will have to drop speaking French as a national pastime

Les chinks vont acheter chaque verge de terre en Australie avant que ca l'arrive, Bubba...

>You misinterpreted the argument in the first place.

No I'm not. You're ignoring mine. The "history" argument is irrelevant unless you're going to argue for our flag being a mosaic of other flags that colonized the land. America doesn't have a British, Dutch, German, etc flag on their flag.

Likewise, Britain doesn't have a Roman flag on their flag. So unless you're going to make an argument for England having a Roman flag because "history" then fuck off as well.

As another point, having another nations flag on your flag is cuckery of the highest order.

Anything is an improvement on what you have now

>implying that they already haven't
kek do you even know anything about my beautiful desert baguettetard
they're coming for you next

>Anything is an improvement on what you have now
wrong