Putin

So is this guy the biggest goy of all time?

>daughter married to a jew
>country filled with billionaire jew oligarchs
>putin wears red bracelet used by those who study the kabbalah and jewish mysticism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_(Kabbalah)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6Ds8VCJTg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Potanin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Oppenheimer
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2016/september/01/the-campaign-to-blame-putin-for-everything/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A goy is a non-jew.

He also arrested many Jews who controlled aspects of Russian business like oil and bank magnates and threw them in prison.

Meant to say shabos goy

Well, he does own that tacky Trump brand.

ummm. is there any reason to wear the red string other than Kaballah? I he wearing it because he is with the jews or a jaw, or is he wearing it on the right rather than left hand as an F you to the jewish oligrachs who would recognize that it should be on the left hand?

No one has done more to destroy the jewish oligarchy in Russian than Putin

Putin talks about the communist jews:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6Ds8VCJTg

didn't he arrest all the jewish oligarchs and kick the rothchilds out?

>please answer

updated

yes

he neutered the jewish oligarchs that came into power after the US collaborated with Harvard jews and Russian jews to install Yeltsin

>(((Putin's))) most important oligarchs:
Vekselberg - Kike
Prokhorov - Kike
Deripaska - Kike
Malkin - Kike
Abramovich - Kike
Leviev - Kike
Fridman - Kike
Rotenberg Brothers - Kikes

Fuck off, kike

Richest man in modern Russia: Ethnic Russian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Potanin

Richest man in South Africa: fat blood diamond jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Oppenheimer

He is a top goy for sure

>non arguments and ad-hominems by another uneducated burger

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

you are so whiny

Putin can't overthrow the international jewish order.

contrary to your neocon bullshit, Russia is far to weak to fight any war at all. Any objectionable laws passed have been done to dissuade the Jews from motivating the west to invade.

>you are so whiny
more ad-hominems just means that i'm winning and you're losing.
>Putin can't overthrow the international jewish order
nice shift there.
>contrary to your neocon bullshit
false assumptions. typical of an american simpleton
>Russia is far to weak to fight any war at all
irrelevant to the points.
>Any objectionable laws passed have been done to dissuade the Jews from motivating the west to invade.
is that why israel, out of all the countries, refused to stand against russia at the UN in regards to crimea? dumb fucking burger you are. everything is either black or white with you. wasting my time.

>typical of an american simpleton
nice ad hominem hypocrite

Go suck George Soros's balls some more, faggot

>is that why israel, out of all the countries, refused to stand against russia at the UN in regards to crimea?

Israel refuses to condemn Russia because Israel wants Russia to stay out of it's way regarding Palestine

are you retarded or something?

>wasting my time.

I didn't force you to get ass fucked by Bill Kristol, faggot

>le ebin jew Russia maymay
Let's look at the facts
Then why are (((they))) oepnly against Russia
>Russki Diplomat shot in Roachland
>3 Russian diplomats killed across russia
>India
>Culminating in the totally not related and ((natural)) death of its Un abassador, Chucrkin in fucking JewYork
>3kills , even more (((heart attacks))) in just 2017 and it's just February

>George Soros
makes no sense mentioning, but if you read my post you wouldn't be bringing him up or neocons for that matter.
>Israel refuses to condemn Russia because Israel wants Russia to stay out of it's way regarding Palestine
damage control. has nothing to do with it if you keep track of russia's relations to the two.

you forget that i'm south africa, and while our white schools over here have a better education than your guys, we've been through a lot worse domestically than you, so we (whites, afrikaners especially) view the world far more critically and differently than you. i'm more of a ron paul guy, and if you knew a thing or two about him you'd know exactly what my arguments are really about.

Literally only Rottenberg is close with Putin you fucking retard. He couldnt give a rats ass about the rest. Deripaska and Prokhorov have lost most of their wealth. Prokhorov even tried running against him but got shut the fuck down and half of his assest seaized. Learn a thing or two about the country you fucking idiot.

>Soros

His poisonous NGOs have been banned from Russia. You want to bring them back because you're a good goy

>has nothing to do with it

Yes it does moron

Russia is on the UN security council and can veto ANY action against Israel. Back to elementary school

>i'm more of a ron paul guy

Someone surrounded by niggers who literally want to eat his children is a Ron Paul guy? Wow

Yeah I was a Ron Paul guy once too. When I was 12.

>advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
>in WW2
So your only argumant is literally against Hate Speech laws?
You do realize they exist because 99% of the country wants them to right?
Beating the Nazis is a big point of national pride in Russia.
Even if there wasnt a law against it you'd just get your head bashed in by Russians the moment you said something that stupid.

His mentor and actual sempai was Jewish so I wouldn't be shocked if he studied some of the fringe stuff that interested him

>advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
On a side note: this is plain, shameless bullshit

>Digits

They all work for Rothschild and his global. fiat debt-shekels.

>He who prints the money, makes the rules.

Except Russia is actively working against them and wants to stop (or already has stopped) using the USD as fiat currency. Thats why they want to shut it down.

Russia prints its own currency

any country can print its own currency assuming it has the balls to stand up to oppose US/Kike hegemony (most countries don't), but at the same time RUssia couldn't survive a real military engagement

Nazi Germany printed its own currency and had to take on the whole world.

OP is a fag. He's wearing it on the wrong hand. Probably a fake pic.
It's also worn by many non-jews and mentioned in the Bible.

>His poisonous NGOs have been banned from Russia. You want to bring them back because you're a good goy
no the two are not mutually exclusive. and if anything you're the good goy by claiming you have to be 12 to admire ron paul's policies and fights for liberty.

Every country prints its own currency. It's about what they use as a reserve currency that really matters (USD for most).
>but at the same time RUssia couldn't survive a real military engagement
It definitely could. Otherwise it would have ceased to exist a long time ago thanks to (((NATO))).

>no the two are not mutually exclusive

Yes they are

you can support Soros or Putin in Eastern Europe, there aren't any other options.

>ron paul's policies and fights for liberty

AHAHAHAHAHHA

kys

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2016/september/01/the-campaign-to-blame-putin-for-everything/

reserve currency only matters it you're a currency exchange gambler.

>It definitely could.

The world itself probably wouldn't survive a nuclear war between the US and Russia.

>Yes they are
no they're not. you can be honest and critical of anyone, doesn't mean you support someone else. that's extremely retarded. ron paul has criticized putin, and his types of policies, doesn't mean that he pointed out the democrats trying to blame him for everything that he loves him or his policies. stop being thick.

>reserve currency only matters it you're a currency exchange gambler.
Reserve currency dictates how countries trade between eachother and what their relative exchange rates will be. It matters a fuckloads for a country.
(((People))) who live in a country that issues a reserve currency can purchase imports and borrow across borders more cheaply than people in other nations because they do not need to exchange their currency to do so.
>The world itself probably wouldn't survive a nuclear war between the US and Russia.
Thats probably true.

For a "redpilled" "savior of the white race" "totally not a goy" he sure likes multiculturalism in Russia.

>Ivanka marries Jew
>American media, business, and financial sectors controlled by (((them)))
>Trump receives prayer shawl from rabbi
Shit my family, are Putin and Trump the two best goys in the world?

Hillary too is in the same predicament of "daughter being married to Jew"

>Beating the Nazis is a big point of national pride in Russia.
Just like adopting black babies

Reminder

If you carry Soviet flag = you sucked off a nigger

(((USSR)))

A quick rundown

Making propaganda films about interracial adoption IN 1936, funding (((Civil Rights))) in the US, funding and arming Mandela terrorists, funding anti-racist anti-colonialist groups in Europe.

(((USSR))) cuckposted IRL. Circus (Russian: Циpк; translit. Tsirk) is a 1936 Soviet melodramatic comedy musical film.

Orlova plays an American circus artist who, after giving birth to a black baby (played by James Lloydovich Patterson), immediately becomes a victim of racism and is forced to stay in the circus, but finds refuge, love and happiness in the USSR. Her black son is embraced by friendly (((Soviet))) people.

>Soviet Jewnion was so ((((((((based)))))))

Soviets were the first to came up with making IR relationship films and importing nigges en masse

Commie sympathetic scum, go and adopt a nigger

Because it's 1936

Fuck off from my country, bydlo