Illegal memes

In this thread, we post memes about illegals in the US

>I'm posting my best

nice one, stole it for my stash

Underated

i thought it was called 'disenfranchised'...lmao

Fun fact:

When voters vote in India, they receive a dot on their forehead. This is why Indians have dots on their foreheads.

I though those were Paki red dot sights.

These mexicans look really different to the people living around me.

poo in loos btfo libtard non-argument

If you're not in Sonora, Sinaloa, Chihuahua, etc, then that's probably why they don't look like the ones around you.

It's actually poo. Once they vote, they stick their index finger in their poo hole and rub it on their forehead. That's also why the mudslimes point their finger to the air.

>This is why Indians have dots on their foreheads.

I thought it was to distinguish them from the feather savages.

You really think Republicans would support subsidized voter IDs?

>inb4 paco

Part II

checked and i heartily keked

Holeee shit. Nice,

Nice.

maximum kek

What's funny is the Mexicans who comment on the news stories I often read will probably thumbs up these, not realizing it's a joke.

Wew lad this can really scramble some johnathans

MEME IT

I really hate something is done about this before the next election rolls around. Minorities have no problem understanding what an ID is for when they're buying alcohol and cigarettes, there's zero reason it would be racist to expect them to not understand why they need an ID when voting.

need to add
>When it is apparent they are going to arrest you get your illegal guns out and begin a firefight with the officers, they are pussies and will leave at the first sign of danger

that's beautiful

Shops in the ghetto do not give a shit about IDs; high school kids buy cigarettes from them all the time. Cops don't care enough to stop them either.

This some low tier shit

U mad, beaner?

>You really think Republicans would support subsidized voter IDs?
they have ID's

Pour effort.

shameless bump

M8 that's harsh.