Marijuana

You guys are happy that the Feds Wi be going after recreational because it's "degenerate". So I guess you guys aren't big fans of individual liberties and are big fans of federal oversight. Are you sure you're conservatives?

Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5FzP41FXlk&t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>falling for the 12D chess
kek calm down there guy. the tax money is way too much for the states to let go, plus big pharma has been buying MJ related patents for the last few years now.

Can you explain what this move is? I still don't get it even after seeing a few brief explanations. Something about forcing them to acknowledge federal law?

I am just worried they will take away medical weed like obama was going to do.

They will use it as leverage to make those states do something/take some deal in the future I'd reckon

Also I hate that pic so much

Based OP
I hate all these inbred fucks that will defend marijuana prohibition, yet support their drunken debauchery in the same breath. Alcohol is poison. If we get rid of weed, the booze goes too i say.

>you guys
>adressing a separate and monolithic pol
>restoring English legal tradition, after Obama tried to bring in Chinese style having-it-both-ways through selective enforcement, is the same thing as Reagan's war on drugs

is this the new shill method? during the hole election every time trump said he wanted to legalize weed Sup Forums attacked him for it now after some obscure 2 min clip which dosn't have trump in it, people think hes against it.

I agree

I got stoned for the first time the other day, shit was cool.

Don't ban weed please, it makes my knee and neck pain go away and the VA says it'll take 6 months for me to see a doctor

in the video op is talking about the guy says trump understands the difference in needs for ill people who use medical weed and understands thats one of the few ways they sooth there pain

>Make leftists argue about how important State Rights are, even though the want the Federal government to regulate fucking bathroom laws
>discredit the media even further when he just follows through on his campaign promise and calls them fake news again.

Am I missing anything?

proof? or are you shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=x5FzP41FXlk&t=17s

You fucks don't get it, there is 80% of the population are normie dumbfuck sheep. Without a release valve or distraction they would malfunction.

Also when you make shit illegal it gives it more "value" or prestige. Legalize weed and mushrooms "organics" and dump the rest of the addicts on other shit into the looney bin instead of the jail cell.

We could agree that sterilizing anyone under 90 IQ would do the trick too?

>conservatives
>for individual rights and small government

Do you actually believe this? Are you 12 years old?

He wreckin them niggas. Anons are reading too much brainwashing propaganda news and getting worred (concern shilled).

Trump specifically said he is not going after medical marijuana ever.

Very fascinating OP, really makes you think...

...but before we go any further, what is your opinion on the 2nd amendment?

Individual liberties should not extend into the public sphere. If you want to grow a plant in your house and smoke it in your house, go ahead. Buying it from a public distributor is not individual in any sense.

That's public. The public should be regulated heavily when it comes to drugs.

Fucking Drumphgf infriging on our weed rights! It's in the constitution BECAUSE ITS MADE OF HEMP

Look, assclown. I smoke a shit ton of weed but I think it should be very illegal to sell it. Put drug sellers in the stocks or whip them or whatever would be an effective disincentive without producing nonfunctional people. If you want to distribute it for free, I don't care.

This would be fine too.

It should at the very least be illegal for anyone who doesn't own a gun to vote.

such low energy, sad really is. You Could at least try some new 1 liners

Going after "marijuana" is just a way to keep shitskins in jail.

Calm down britbong it's sarcasm.

He promised to punish recreational use? why? This really fucks up a lot of his support if he actually follows through.

Also, the media spun it very easily. He wants human rights to be decided on a state level, but something as ridiculous as this on a federal level? How is this helping him?

>dont take away my ez income that is only possible with the big taxation scheme that takes rights away from people caught with the product i benefit from

don't self proclaimed right/conserv look down on those doing similar shit?
>taking advantage of the system at everyone else's expense

one is as one hates

>britbong
always a classic

>reddit spacing

>multi line green text
>reddit
cancerous new channer

also btfo

>reddit spacing

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.”

OP is a butthurt drug addict who needs to be gassed and has been posting similarly whining psychotic episodes for about a week now

shill