>be american

>feel like they have a right to own guns

Jesus Christ although this is true it's like if the New Zealand constitution said that I have a right to drink beer just because it's part of my culture.

Why do most Americans feel they need guns? It's not something you need. I don't need beer but I enjoy it and can live without it. It's [CURRENT YEAR] update your heads ameritards

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_New_Zealand_Air_Force
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tench_Coxe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be american, free from having a hideous union jack on the flag.

The right to bear arms ensures that civilians have the right to enforce the social contract between them and the government.

Why are so many of you New Zealand cunts suck cunts?

I used to think NZ was cool, now I just happily watch the ching chongs breed you out house and home.

Drown in semen faggot

You guys are all mad because you don't have a better arguement than a shitty old piece of paper. Having guns as a hobby is fine, but don't justify it with nonsensical """honor""" and history that you don't give two shits about

fpbp

>not american
>tfw no guns

You need to try harder.

Are you even allowed to speak freely in your own country? Pathetic.

>base argument solely on need
>shitpost about it on a Mongolian Fish-sorting Depot
go away faggot

Oh shit guys, we are totally BTFO by ching chong.

Watch In Search Of The Second Amendment.
Tldr, gun ownership is the survival of the English Yeomanry. Without it you turn collectivist and statist. This is the real reason globalists want to kill it.

>Mongolian Fish-sorting Depot

I thought this was a Indochina origami pattern site...

You'll never understand the honor of bearing the Union Jack.

doesn't it mean you're eternally cucked by jolly old england?

>bearing the union jack
>still living in dad's house

You guys are literally the neet millenials of countries.

typical, not addressing me and ignoring the best thing americans do

You didn't address my point at all, therefore, you got the same treatment. Besides you're just trolling for replies as it is. Be grateful I'm even giving you a reply.

Here is your (((You))) faggot

>Be american
>Be born with a -20 roll to intelligence

I'm sorry but Americans are by far the most retarded / handicapped 1st world nation. Africans and aboriginals have an excuse, what is Americas? Too many GMOS? LUL

Big words coming from an alcoholic convict. Should you be prepping the Emu?

Am I responsible for your actions?

If yes, you are a child, a slave, nothing more. If no, then you are responsible for your actions, as I am to mine.

Having a gun means im free, free to be responsible.

No wonder all you faggots are so cucked, the idea of being a free man is so foreign to you.

>Lost a war to mexicans
>Currently run by an uneducated DORITO
>Country is 95% illiterate

Your country has nothing going for it except flight of concords and lord of the rings. All of which are in the past. Plus if you've ever shot an ar15 you wouldn't ask why do we need it legal.

if you want to take my beer you will have to take it from my cold dead hands

LITERALLY Australia's Canada

>need
1. irrelevant
2. the fuck I don't

>Thinks he is a human being with free agency
>Doesn't even have an arm to enforce his agency with

Aristotle would slowly shake his head in shame.

>feel
>constitutional right

You're a fucking retard.

>You guys are all mad because you don't have a better arguement than a shitty old piece of paper
1. its not paper its vellum
2. we literally dont need any otehr argument besides the Constitution. thats like asking "why do you NEEEED to be able to pick your own religion?

Leave the Banterstamp alone mate.

oh and OP is a cuck faggot.

>Why do most Americans feel they need guns?
Because fuck you that's why.

We do.
You would too, if you hadn't traded your rights for shiny trinkets.

>muh sheepfucking
>muh LotR royalties

You make Canada look like a real nation.

Faggots like OP are the reason NZ is going down the shitter.

>going down the shitter
>going down

Scarnon poofs,

Me mates call me Bazza and I’ve got a blue with every single one of ya. You’re all a bunch of drongo fat cunts who bludge all day looking at shithouse pictures. You are everything that is crook in the billabong. Have any of ya ever got a root? Fuck mate, she’ll be right taking the piss outta other blokes cos you’re a sad cunt, but ya all take it to another level. This is sadder than having a bat to boongs mate.

never seen so much fagposting in my life

Lots of reasons really. A government of the people, by the people and for the people is one with relatively equal rights. No one group has all of the force or power. This is enforced on a wide cultural scale by the distribution of instruments of force. Hence if a government tried to do something vicious or insane, they could be stopped. A resistence could be formed instead of people just gathered up in camps and killed.

A society with guns moves to undo social caste systems and the like. There is always the threat that if you push people too far, you might get shot.

Also another obvious one is that no one can really invade a country that's heavily armed. That's why Japan never tried a real land assault on US soil.

Fuck you mate, I'd love to be able to own handguns.

USA number one ok.

You can though.

>we need guns to protect ourselves from the governmen-

>You can though.

Shhh.
NZ faggots are basically French, If the French had invented showers.

How is it you always fall for this long since debunked argument? Why even try?

What's the 'feel' like we have a right. We do have a right to own firearms. Need all the fire power you get to avoid getting throttled by a turbonigger.

Insecurity.
Short penises.
Lack of social skills.
Niggers in the neighbourhood.

You eurocucks don't even have the right to defend yourself in most situations. You fags literally don't understand the concept of self defense

See: South America and Central America
Further reading: 2nd amendment functions as a check and balance against corrupt ambitions.

nigga, I own guns

Because you are the only English speaking country on that side of the world.

The rest of us fagposting every day.

Can't make out what you're saying mate, your mouth is full of American Military Industrial Complex cum

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_New_Zealand_Air_Force

He's not even as important as a Ching Chong,he's from mini-Ausfalia.

Because America is only 60% white. I can totally understand them being defensive about needing guns. Could you imagine living in a country with only 60% white people? Jesus christ

We have guns so we can come take over your cuck little disarmed countries when we run out of trees and oil. Starting with yours, Australia junior.

shills. shills everywhere

Non-American posters:
The power of the sword, say the minority..., is in the hands of Congress. My friends and countrymen, it is not so, for The powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from sixteen to sixty. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords and every terrible implement of the soldier are the birthright of Americans.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tench_Coxe

tl;dr
You aren't American, and so your opinion is meaningless.

to protect myself from niggers

>Because America is only 60% white
74% pure white.
90+% pure/mix white.

You can't have guns because you aren't smart enough to not shoot yourself, champ.

Dont hate us because you are a cuck. Un cuck and enjoy. Freedom !

heh. you say that until someone tries to invade.

our entire nation is a walking "check" on the chess board. *thats* why we have a right to bear arms.

>America is only 60% white

What percentage of Straya is sober right now?

Add in NZ, if you're a poofter that takes it like a chick.

america exists because people had guns

the concept of america is that america exists because the populace ensures the constitution is enforced

if the people cannot remove the government when it treads upon the constitution then you are no longer american as you cannot protect the constitution

the constitution and guns are symbiotic- neither can exist without the other

Got sources to back that up Jamal Hernandez?

Dunno, sobriety isn't a thing that can be measured unlike the low levels of whites in the US.

Lmao maybe if any of you peasants knew how to use a gun they wouldn't have to wildly overpay people like me to come over there and shoot their stupid wildlife out of helicopters for a year.

We don't have a constitution. Parliament can fuck you in a thousand ways with a 51% majority.

Because Americans have a history of conflict with world powers and with internal insurrection necessitating a prepared and armed populace. We have a history of relying on our betters whenever a nation so much as looks at us funny.

lucky

>NZ poster applies gun-bait directly to the Burger feels
>Burgers flip out, launch anti-Australia payloads in response to the NZ poster
>Only proves the general retardation of the Burger populace, and the puny insignificance of the Hobbit-lands.

Muh guns.
Muh sheep.

Kekles.

the urban areas don't really.
i live in a major city that had a wild bear running through it no tlong ago.
we still have a lot of people who don't live in the city and still need their guns.
some cities outlaw guns. those few cities are very dangerous cities.
it has to be amended away and there simply isn't the support necessary.

>sobriety isn't a thing that can be measured in 'Straya

How many clicks you got at CentreLink, Bazza?

>Apple!

Congrats. You're a native.

First, stop suckin' on the taint of Windsor.

Second, we are the first, the last and still standing Enlightened Revolution of the People. I know you masochist cucks in the EU and the former CW love being called 'subjects' and will just happily take whatever royal assfucking comes your way.

Man should be, what he was born to be: free and independent. How do you ensure your (fleeting) rights? I know how I will.

Because we're used to being self-reliant, faggot. L

We have guns because, fuck you.

>implying the government can just level cities willy-nilly

Yes. The US Armed Forced take an Oath to upload the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic. I'm not worried so much about them.

>not understanding liberty

>The US Armed Forced take an Oath to upload the Constitution

Stop it. You almost make 'Strayans look human.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Owning a gun is like owning a house. Yes you technically can live without it, but owning one fucking helps.
Do they not teach common sense in New Zealand?

>99% of people are really martians!1!
>No, they aren't.
>Got sources to back that up!!!11!
You've already shown us that you're a moron. What would be the point of finding things for you that a 4 year old with a phone can find?

they are legal in NZ

>Lost a war to mexicans
Fucking when? We've always kicked their asses.

Was gonna go to bed but now feel compelled to shoot some 223 for the feels. Thanks.

>What would be the point of finding things for you that a 4 year old with a phone can find?

4-year olds with a phone get better ping than Australia.

Noonga. Straya. Cunt.

>MFW Aussies just got the Sept. 1996 issue of Wired this month.

This guy does not speak for New Zealanders. It's likely an Israeli shill on a vpn trying to sow disdain towards us for challenging their ethnic genocide and illegal expansionism.

God bless America and their right to bear arms.

Your flags are the same, but with a different paint splatter.
We've seen this thread a million times before.

The real question is why we still bother to reply.
You'd first have to understand American history.

Anytime my man.

t.wishful european liberal

>burger education

New Zealand is in Oceania not Europe, Get it right.

>Israeli shill on a vpn trying to sow disdain towards us for challenging their ethnic genocide and illegal expansionism.

And fuck NZ and their Zimbabwe-tier education system.

Because guns are fun as FUCK.

t. Brit who moved to the colonies

>New Zealand is in Oceania not Europe, Get it right.

Oceania was at war with Eastasia: Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

>best thing americans do
is that winning and doing what ever the fuck we want?

>this mad because the emu overlords took their guns after loosing the war