>young republicans

you need to improve ur b8 skills m8

1. Go to stand

2. Identify as a Native American woman

3. Get all their shit for free

4. ????

they're trolling people who support AA

you should buy them some beers

Claim to be Native American, buy them all, then resell them for a dollar each.

Take your fist and start mashing the muffins like Bill Burr.

you open your own cupcake stand across the way with 1 dollar straight across and put them out of business.

alternatively: pay a injun woman to take all their cupcakes and sell htem yourself

Idk what metric they based this on, Asians should be higher on the list.

They should be given lots of pasta.

Black/African American----0.75$

>he steals it

you find a black, give them money to buy all the cupcakes, then split the cupcakes.
then you as a white person sit in front of them and eat the cupcakes at a discounted price

Discrimination

Since I'm black, I would buy all the cupcakes I can at $.75 and come back later and set up shop across from them and sell cupcakes for $1.

???

Profit.

Gotta love capitalism

So American Indians get unlimited free cupcakes? Sounds badass!

Based leaf

Or say you identify as a Native American woman and take them all for free.

Wow, that's fucked up.
No wonder all you white men are so paranoid. Why can't us blacks and whites just get along?
Hope it's fake!

Anyway, good luck white anons. It's Friday and I have to go get ready to fuck Amanda.

Why do whites have to pay more than asians

Why no "Jewish American $2.50"?

Say you're half Native-American and that you've just started taking hormone pills to become a woman. If they question you, just tell them to shut their sexist and racist mouths up. Voila

Dude, that image is like 10 years old.

1. Acquire and put on a ski mask
2. Overturn the tables like Jesus did in the temples
3. Run off

Fuck off, that photo is years old.

man Warren probably took them all

How new are you fellow redditor?

That pic is at least 5 years old.

>2017
>not smearing frosting on your face each time someone eats your cupcake

youtube.com/watch?v=VX2cS5GRT5E

Gas

Young Republicans groups on campuses do this to mock affirmative action and other progressive bullshit. Your response should be to ask how you can join their group.

>White

Option one: Ask why they are discriminating between race by having the price variances. Why do Asians have to pay more then Mexicans etc. Race bait until they melt.

Option two: Set up my own cupcake stand across. Give them away for free because having something sweet and tasty shouldn't cost the price of some political loaded message.

This picture is a few years old you larping faggot

spit on their cupcakes and call them racists....or...just call them racists and walk away :D

kek

this picture is years old

you are CTR

Get your nigress to do it and you save a quarter instead. More profit.

Why do Asians pay less than whites? Shouldn't they be paying more?

It's blatant racial discrimination and is against the law, they should be fined/jailed

fpbp

this. set up a booth right next to them that says White Males = free cookies and all you shitskins and women have to pay 2 bucks.

You steal from them with the justification that what they are doing is just as immoral.

Free market

buy one of their cookies and say it gave you food poisoning and proceed to vomit all over all the other cookies. Then sue them for poisoning you.

find a group of Native American women and have them take all the cookies

It's actualy a protest AGAINST such discrimination.

This! Pull a Fauxcahontas!

Fucken reddit fags, this is an old ass picture.

As a white male, I'd love to approach, take one for free, and when they start flipping shit, simply let them know that I identify as a Trans-Native Amerycan Trans-Womyn.

What would they do?

>not throwing a dog turd in that bitch's face and running away like a little rascal

You're part of the issue asshole. If nothing bad happens as the outcome of forcing racist ideologies then why would they stop. You're encouraging this.

What do you mean?
>normie visits Sup Forums

>What should be done to these people?

Teach them about Jewish privilege achieved through racist nepotism.

>everyone should be equal
>that pic

I had a girl in a college class of mine brag about running a similar event in hs. I tried explaining to her that the person who started the idea (in OPs pic) was doing it as satire and was a based republican l, but she had already downed a pill bottle of blue pills so it had no effect

walk up say you identify as African and take a handful and don't pay.

>If they get uppity tell them you have to feed the tribe.

>Hispanic
>race

And where do Indians, Arabs, Persians, and central Asians fit in on this. Are they Caucasian or Asian?

No it didn't, it happened at Berkeley a few years back by the College Republican party to protest affirmative action

Say them you're in transition to Native american woman.

flip the tray and say i dindu nuffin

Just tell them you sexually identify as a native american woman and get all the cupcakes for free.

>blacks don't eat for free

Fucking racists

thats illegal btw

>asians are more privileged than whites by virtue of SATs and college acceptance rating scale
>making asians pay less than white instead of the same at least
holy fuck they can't even get their own shit right also
>native american 0.25
>women 0.25 off
>native american woman gets it for free
cool, I'm 1/16th indian and I identify as a trans woman, now give me a free cupcake you cunts

Start a competing table with everything priced at $.75. Be sure your sign says "We do not discriminate, like other clubs do"

This

i'd take one and not pay.

she'd get upset and make a scene.

i'd say " look, if you dont like it call the police and we'll see what they have to say about your blatant racism"

>All Whites are wealthy.
>All Blacks are poor.

>walk up
>i identifie as native american woman, ill take all the cupcakes pls

This, or stinkbomb them from a bicycle.

Ask one of your friends whos a girl to come down there and give her like $5 to buy all their cupcakes for the day. When their shitty little fundraiser makes no money they will re-asses their business plans and do something more retarded.

You people are all retards. Do you not see the Republican sign? These people are making fun of affirmative action.

this is illegal

That's a protest on affirmative action you retard

>Tell them you identify as a native American woman
>Take all the cupcakes, since they are $0
>Call them bigoted fucking fascists if they try to object

Native American women get the cupcakes for free. Just say you are a red injin

Sup Forums is retarded when it comes to these things

Go pay $100 for a cookie. Throw it on the ground. Give them the finger. Throw another $100 at them. Leave.

If you're 1st generation you're, by definition, "Native American".

Indians/injuns are defined by their tribal ancestry, not their "native" status.

So theoretically, as long as you're not a FOB or illegal immigrant, it'll be 25ยข

Im a native male
If I saw this I would walk up and ask for one cupcake and not mention my ethnicity. Wait for them to say a price and if they say anything other than $0, I give them shit for assuming my gender and race.

say you're half native and if they say that's not enough, yell at them for stealing your identity
also say you're trans
profit

Definitely sperg out at an obvious attempt to troll white dudes.

>This happened at my school.

Liar

Underrated

Use one drop rule, say that your grand grand grand father was cherokee or something. Demand to return the stolen land of your ancestors.

>I am a Native-American woman and will now be taking all of your baked goods.
>Fuck you whitey.

Make sure your cock is hanging out of some pyjama pants or equally thin jogging pants. Or if you're 60 wear short shorts pulled up and let the nuts dangle.

I would genuinely like to see people like this tear their own bullshit to shreds

>What should be done to these people?

tell them that you identify as a Native American woman, take all of their cupcakes for free, set up rival cupcake stand beside them...

Sell them for $1.00 per cupcake with a sign that says, "Equality of pricing"

profit.

It's working though look at the replies, nobody notices the elephant logo

OP here. My b8 skills are on point.

Never underestimate the retardation of Sup Forums.

Tell those cuntrags that you're Native American. Buy all the baked goods at the 90% discount. Then, set up a table right next to them, and sell the baked goods at an equal price to everyone who comes by.

They lose all their inventory, you make some decent cash, and you prove that Capitalism triumphs over social justice nonsense. Really, you can't lose.

Old image is old

>claim to be octaroon
>demand to pay $1.84

I think the real question here is this: Could I Jew my way into .25 cupcakes by bringing up that one of my ancestors was a native and citing the one drop rule.

underrated

do it like Jesus Christ,
throw the tables and all the bullshit in their faces.

>Mountain lion say to buffalo, 8 cupcakes please

do you retards not see the repblican flag next to their sign. this whole thing is ironic showing why AA is wrong.

fucking pol is so god damn retarded

>I'm native american woman

Here's what I would do:

1. Pull my dick out out.
2.Commence masterbation
3. Jizz all over the muffins before cops or somebody restrains me.
4. Tell bitch to fuck off for discriminating against whites.

Their cupcakes aren't worth $2.00