Support pro-fascist Anime shows!

Support pro-fascist media like anime. Youjo Senki is currently airing and is one of the most popular shows in the entire world. If you support Sup Forums in any way you should watch and spread this show.

The show is about pro-militarism, pro-nationalism, pro-crusader mentality, and anti-immigrant. It's also aimed at red pilling little kids.

Sup Forums do you support Youjo senki? Have you watched every episode yet?

Scene of the aryan main character slaughtering immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=5BRkB_zJGxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ai4_nG0zY
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzzYLV_HWA
u.teknik.io/PfCBP.webm
u.teknik.io/OyiPC.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU&t
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488004497900.webm
youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU
youtube.com/watch?v=OBR8PQ-BUxU
youtube.com/watch?v=TVZaVvnHGJE
youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Episode named "Deus Vult"

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ai4_nG0zY

It's amazing how many children are becoming fascist trump supporters because of this anime. It's also the most popular anime right now.

Degenerate.

It's a shit show though

how bad? I dont want to waste time getting on a poo train

Anime is fucking stupid. Read a book you low IQ mongrels.

>He says while refugees fuck his daughter

A shitshow (good) or a shit show (bad)?

I read non-fiction and watch anime.

he is just mad it isnt tagged ecchi

I checked it out the other day. its pretty good. not amazing, but worth watching.

ur so stupid u dont even know how to read manga
moron

Those look like Canadian mounties in the video. Please tell me they are killing leafs.

Would rather watch Dragon Maid tbqh

why haven't you watched captain harlock yet, Sup Forums?

Tried it. The animation sucks. The only thing redeeming about it is when they occasionally lapse into operational strategy. The manga (light novel? What's the difference?) looks better, but I couldn't find an online scan with a readable translation.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZzzYLV_HWA

GATE is a pro-military series and this speech by Rory Mercury defends Japanese Empire's actions in a thinly veiled way.

Doood. It ends with america conquering (not)Germany and Tanya defecting to their side

It was some of the worst animation hands down. Like I get that all anime looks like shit but it's next level distractingly bad shit. It's downright disturbing not because it's fucked up, but because it was clearly drawn by people who have never seen another human face in their life.

Story plot and all that boring shit it mediocre at best.

>recap after 6 episodes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This shit isn't popular you cuck normies watch Re Zero.

And has a blonde hair ayran as the president of the US
also RORY BEST GIRL

Aryan

manga version is million times superior. anime version is just terrible

>The show is about pro-militarism, pro-nationalism, pro-crusader mentality, and anti-immigrant. It's also aimed at red pilling little kids.
You haven't watched this now have you?
Tanya doesn't give a shit about any of those things and often shows that she only acts that way because its the only way to get recognized and promoted so she can have an easy life...
dumbass

Because we're not 80sfags who bought Dark Horse comics back in the day and get stuck on Osamu Tezuka's historical significance.

Tanya sounds like a nigger thug.

GATE is written by basement dwelling weeb. freaking 140lb female with plastic gun meleeing againt 300lb /fit/ medieval knight, and winning?

doesn't even understand basic military structure nor how barracks should be setup

Plus triggering the liberal comment sections is an out-fucking-standing way to end your day!

why haven't you watched souten kouro yet?

u.teknik.io/PfCBP.webm

u.teknik.io/OyiPC.webm

It's pretty fun if you like interwar alternate Euro history and can tolerate typical anime fantasy-magic crap.

What says is partially true, but subjective. Tanya is drawn to be unattractive by request of the light novel author because he didn't want the main character, a ten-year-old girl, to be overly sexualized, as this would distract from the plot.

Personally I find the art style unique and endearing, with some exceptions, like the godawful CG during the most recent episode's naval battle.

And this fag is telling the truth. GATE is weeb trash anyways.

oh wow you really showed me. Think four dimension ally you little shit brain.

GATE is not good for redpilling. It has liberal infested narrative everywhere.

>Not linking superior version

youtube.com/watch?v=wyxSZhushjU&t

Of all the things to complain about in Youjo Senki, the animation is not one of them, unless you mean the occasional use of CG. But overall its animation is quite good.

The light novel medium is usually stream of thought prose written at a fairly basic level, except in YS's case it requires a grad-school level understanding of Japanese, and the writer is a hardcore Vickyfag and spends entire volumes writing about Tanya bitching about logistics in a grinding winter war with NotRussia.

They're NotAustrians.

How many of you ITT are properly chubby? Like, cannot see your own penis chubby?

91 Days - Prohibition era revenge against mafia

Well she just says that nationalism and being ready to die for your country is retarded and why would you ever want to live on the front lines if you can have peaceful life in the big city when others kill themselves?
Can't really blame her.

user please stop you are being pathetic.

>not liking anime

Kike shill detected.

>TFW legit considering Tanya as my daughteru

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488004497900.webm

>Australia
I'll just take the post ss one of your casual shitpost, Aussy and Dicks.

Think for a few seconds what this thread is for. The aim isn't regular users.

Nah, watch logh instead

I'm seeing so much pro-nazi and pro-fascism talk by children because of this anime. It's unbelievable how good it is at propaganda for Sup Forums and for Trump.

camo looks more fitting

>souten kouro
Yeah right after I finish Sword of the Stranger and barf on your Chinese jidaigeki.

In all honesty, I never heard of that. I'm not a fan of stuff like Twelve Kingdoms, though. Equally not a fan of that character design. There's a certain aesthetic that attracts comic book fans more than anyone which I really don't like.

My tastes are too far-flung to have patience for something like Souten Kouro. Katanagatari would be a better thing to force myself through.

youtu.be/wyxSZhushjU I wish they went with camo in the video

pewdiepie and anime

kids are all going to be fascists at this rate.

This post will end up in a textbook one day.

Except that she keeps fucking up and getting stuck on the front lines. Kinda like how a certain old salaryman who moonlights as a light novel author and has a crippling addiction to Paradox games keeps trying and failing to make his work less popular, or trying and failing to make his MC not appeal to waifufags by instructing the anime studio to make her ugly.

Which is better than them being trannies who support feminism and cry white privilege

>not liking anime
>on a japanese board

kill urself

>talk by children because of this anime

kids dont watch anime only edgy weeabs and japs do

You seem to have this retarded impression that kids anywhere besides Japan watch this.

>our posts may end up being taught in school one day

>sword of the stranger

was pretty shit

What about trannies who support fascism and triggers feminists?

Which in all reality they are going to become trannies, hehe. The jews always find a way to brainwash your children.

I don't know where you live but I've never seen any children under the age of 15 ever talk anime, they're all Koreaboos these days

>one day

One can only hope

youtube.com/watch?v=OBR8PQ-BUxU

Australia is much more koreaboo comparatively

Too bad GATE sucks.

>not this based motherfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=TVZaVvnHGJE

Someday? It's already happening.

>Tanya is drawn to be unattractive by request of the light novel author because he didn't want the main character, a ten-year-old girl, to be overly sexualized
Then whoever made her design failed miserably, because Tanya makes my dick diamonds.
>them hips
>them eyelashes
>them dick sucking lips

That's cute as all hell.

>when fags pay for your shitposting course

>Mexico
>post
Keking all the way

Why do the girls look like alien freaks?

I'm watching ACCA. It's airing right now and is fashwave: the show.

Surprised nobody itt's mentioned it 2bh.

I dont watch anime but I honestly dont think the art is bad or voice annoying
But then again, Im not an anime elitist fag who has a certain expectation
The show is really fun and rather enjoyable

Tanya is cute, CUTE!

NOT POLITICS
Mods delete some alien shitposting but allow rampant unironic Sup Forums and /fa/ threads full of redditors and normalfags. Fuck off.

>Sup Forums hasn't downloaded the uncensored version of angel cop yet

>yurishit

euck

7 was dropped a today

>Be me, go to watch episode 7
>Instead I see episode 6.5
>think to myself, "hmm, wonder what this is about"
>Just a recap episode

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

About to watch episode 7 tonight

>an anime about Dylan Roof

What's it about other than lung cancer?

It's just the artstyle they went with. Exaggerated eyes are a staple of most anime, especially with female characters. If it bothers you that much just don't watch it.

I just tried watching this anime and it was one of the worst iv ever had the unfortunate experience of subjecting myself to.
It has all the hallmarks of low quality animation with a pretty absurd main story to go with it.

GATE also sucks so I guess that means the aussi poster had the best recommendation in this thread. I guess what i'm trying to say is based off OPs summary I was imagining something closer to pic related.

>angel cop
Please tell more about uncensored version. I see it had political censorship. Please elaborate.

An autist has to collect all 12 types of bread in his country in under 6 months otherwise a coup d'etat will occur throwing away the 100-year era of peace his country is in.

>tried watching
>havent watched

doofus

Watch Legend of the Galactic heroes, not this garbage

>An autist has to collect all 12 types of bread

watching now on kissanime. So far so good.
Op might not have been a faggot today.

>I just tried watching this anime and it was one of the worst iv ever had the unfortunate experience of subjecting myself to.
Go back to watching Boku No Pico, faggot.

Nice.

the antagonist (jews) were replaced with evil, bad terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

Holy shit. Are the top subs 100% legit? Dude. Wow. Anime redpilled as fuck.

Thanks a lot for this catch.

>I'm seeing so much pro-nazi and pro-fascism talk by children because of this anime. It's unbelievable how good it is at propaganda for Sup Forums and for Trump.
What's it feel like to infiltrate the Internet Hate Machine?