Looks like Drumpf backfired it

Looks like Drumpf backfired it.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/7875584/Barack-Obama-Nasa-must-try-to-make-Muslims-feel-good.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump will bring us into an unprecedented golden age and libtards will still have the gall to claim they did it out of spite.

>implying that we'll ever make it to those planets in our lifetime

Try harder, pussies.

> 3 we can live on
cool, one for each race

And it'll only take 400,000 years to get there.

So much winning

We can try to break out into space or die on this rock. NASA needs to build a warp drive.

>cool, one for each race
How about all three for whoever is the most qualified to colonize them.

(((The chosen))) will just take all three for themselves and then the news will start to claim the whole thing was a mistake and no such planets had been discovered.

A planet for blacks would just be like Africa.

What's with Russia and unless clay?

Is it a fetish or something

>colonize planets
>liberals immediately want to diversify the white planet once it begins overwhelming the others

It wouldn't even be planet of the apes tier.

When did Trump say he was going to defund NASA?

Why would NASA be concerned that Trumps presidency would be anything less than business as usual?

so trump literally got nasa to get off its ass and discover habitable worlds with life to sustain us

we should of voted for this man sooner

too bad its fake but still trump is awesome suck it shills

>A planet for blacks would just be like Africa.

Gimmedats, IN SPACE.
Who says niggers can't evolve?

HAHAHAHA that's not the only problem.
>6 of the 7 planets are TIDALLY LOCKED : ie, they are roasted and toasted on one half, and frozen solid on the other half
>they are so close to the sun that they are almost certainly bathed in solar winds / etc
>the tidal effects that they exert on each other means they are probably highly volcanic, like the moons of jupiter
so basically, there is genuinely no reason to go to them

Oh wait.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/7875584/Barack-Obama-Nasa-must-try-to-make-Muslims-feel-good.html

Someone should right some new sci-fi about these planets with some Edgar Rice Burroughs style sword on planet adventures on the planet Niggaopolus in the year 40,000.

Lets not build their rockets though.
In fact we should take them all since we are the best representatives of the human race

>Someone should right some new sci-fi about these planets

You're not fooling anyone, nigger.

i could drop a red pill but i dont want men in black going after me but basically you are blue pilled as fuck
Still, Trump is not bad

literally begging for fuel

>they think Earth is the only planet people live on

Laughingglobalelitesandextraterrestrials.jpg

Might be the best way to trick them since we all know if we leave them on one they will never get off it.

They sure as fuck aren't going to be building intergalactic spaceships when their greatest geniuses who grace newspapers worldwide are simply little nigglets that order PC parts and manage to put it together into a working PC without breaking anything.

It would eventually become just like ancient africa

It would take a colony ship to get to them so most of the people that leave will die long before they ever see the planets.

I totally agree that we should send all the lefties off on colony ships.

>3 we can live on

Bull fucking shit. '3 in the goldilocks zone' does not give us any indication of the planets' composition or climate. They could be balls of magma like our primordial Earth was for millions of years. Or they could be irradiated pieces of shit like Earth will be after we fuck it up.

I'm all for funding interstellar research, but people who tweet shit they know nothing about as a yet another trump bashing platform are retarded.

>trick them

Seriously?

That's like tricking a dog.

>Oh, look Treyvon.
>I threw the stick.
>stop licking your nuts.

topkek.

Ideal: Whites move to colonize the 3 planets, the warmest for Mediterraneans, the coldest for Scandis/Russkis, the middle for the rest. Everybody else stays on Earth because comparatively it's a polluted shithole with depleted resources.

>Ideal: Whites move to colonize the 3 planets, the warmest for Mediterraneans, the coldest for Scandis/Russkis, the middle for the rest.

>be NASA
>build spaceship with stolen gimmedats
>send people on 1,000,000,000,000 year journey
>they wake up
>see planet FUBAR
>land
>planet has already evolved niggers
>MFW gimmedats were too expensive to put on spacecraft.

Planet of da WhorlStar!

not unless we perfect crystasis

>Commence genocide with high capacity (laser) assault weapons

na its a coincidence

>Commence genocide with high capacity (laser) assault weapons

Too heavy.
Niggers of Planet FUBAR disappointed because all white chick astronauts weigh less than 600lbs.

MFW the race war starts on a different planet.

NASA wants to hurry up before a democrat president shuts them down.

>what are arabs

>what are arabs

I'll choose "sandniggers without a hope of ever seeing the Earth from orbit" for $200, Bruce.

>mumbles in sandnigger

I thought so.

Inhuman abominations

>hungry
Stop eating all your kid's food you fat bitch.

>Stop eating all your wife's kid's food you fat bitch.

You were so close.

Shut the fuck up, I don't care about your nigger tier conspiracy.

Oh good, I'm at least a bit human after all

DROYLUMPRUMFPHFUMNPHMHF BTFO

what about we miserable products of interracial marriages? Whites think I'm Asian, Asians think I'm White.

>Whites think I'm Asian, Asians think I'm White

You're fucked.
If you see the statue of liberty buried up to her neck in sand, run.

Run fast, Run far, dig deep, and NEVAR look back.

We are abominations my friend. The stew cooking in the melting pot has had too many things added to it and now it's ducking disgusting.

>prepare ship
>prepare cryogenic freezing chambers
>gather all lefties and brownies
>they depart
>withing two weeks the muslims killed everyone or some dumb nigger opened the door

>Hard times make strong men
>Strong men make good times
>Good times make weak men
>Weak men make hard times

I have a fear that we rushed "good times"

perhaps we can simply settle in Kazakhstan and look close enough

>give up NASA...were onto you...puffs cigar

>Are the hungry pictured there INSIDE of the one behind the wheelchair or what?

it would take over a million years to reach those going at 18,000MPH

pointless waste of resources

Those planets are 40 lightyears away

being tidal locked is not a problem really , it just means most of the planet is unliveable

but there is a ring going around the planets between the cold zones and hot zones where its a livable. though it would be like eternally Dawn/Dusk there, yet still liveable as long as it has an atmosphere and a decent magnetic field

>Caucasoid
We wuz churkas and shieeeeeet

Don't forget the endless gale-force winds

Just don't pee into the wind bro, it'll be fine.

Don't worry, we want only the other 4.