Fuck Suburbanites

I'm obviously right-wing on national matters, stuff like immigration, culture, and economy.

But I can't help but be left-wing on most local stuff. I fucking hate suburbanite losers. Who bitch about everything and hold up densification and in-fill projects. Lazy fuckers who drive everywhere and get fat as a fucking house because there isn't a single grocery store or bar within a 30 min walk of their home. Semi-retarded automatons who are so obsessed with owning their own detached house that they'd would actually choose to live in boring seas of monotony where every other house is the exact same because the developers were too cheap to commission more then 2 or 3 house plans.

Because these shitknobs drive everywhere it means that the downtowns need to be torn up to make room for acres of parking lots. To the point where it becomes more profitable to tear down gorgeous 100 year old brick buildings and replace them with undeveloped gravel parking lots.

They go traveling overseas to Europe and then come back and bemoan the sorry state of North American cities without the slightest hint at realization that their dipshit life choices feed into our cities shittiness.

Anyone else feel this way. Right-wing nationally, left-wing municipally?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487782544117.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487791092427.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Wlo0Pv344
youtube.com/watch?v=L2lMxCA7CL4
youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
biggestuscities.com/1850
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate how most americans think you cant be right wing if you arent a mudding, scoal chewing, truck driving, inbred retard. g-d forbid an urban person is a nationalist, right?

Also cars are the ultimate bluepill. Literally flushing money down the toilet because of general motors propaganda

>t. poor Canadian

Haha bro, yeah, you're totally right

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487782544117.webm

You are right to think they are retards and that is why the Rural and Suburban retards voted for Drumpf. While educated Urban intellectuals voted for Hillary.

i live in the suburbs and my dad built our house so it's unique from the others, which are all themselves pretty different from one another too.

Millions of urbanites voted for Trump. Granted, not the majority but thats because cities are full of ill eagles

Motorized bicycles are the final redpill

>t. Bogan

That's not how the leaf copypasta goes

>pay 1500 a month for a one bedroom/ studio downtown
>pay 1100 a month for a two bedroom in the suburbs

Lol fuck your shit. Also, you bitch about a car being blue pilled, but do you seriously just spend all your damn time in the city? Do you never experience the desire to see other parts of the country? With a car you can drive up to a state park for the weekend or take a vacation somewhere in driving distance rather than HAVING to fly somewhere to escape your shithole city

Have you taken a look at Brooklyn, Chicago or Los Angeles on Google Maps? Houses are just as detached as modern suburban patio home. There are a crap ton of suburban apartment complexes as well. Public transportation will never be popular in America until they make the vehicles detached and segregated too.

I'll enjoy my white suburban lifestyle, thank you very much leaf

Literally only poor useless faggots are left wingers

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487791092427.webm

These webms aren't loading for me

Anywhere not accessibile by train, nike or plane is a shithole 99.9999% of the time. I have no reason to see glyovers fuck thwir cousins and eat cheese coated cheese casseroles

Please don't think I'm an inbred retard just because I do those things (except chew)

Me and my gf take the train or use one of the better inter-city coaches to get around if we need too.

Took the train to Jasper for skiing last month, was nice. You don't need to drive everywhere you fat, lazy fuck.

I'd love to live in a city with no diversity.

You're right, OP. The suburbs are literally hell on Earth.

The biggest problem wth million person cities is that the rich pay for the poor until the rich move to the suburbs. Every liberal blowhard on popular city forums push for annexation of suburbs to get the rich people back and to inflate the population numbers for dick waving. They want rich and middle class, mostly white suburbanites to suffer with the ghetto trash like true commies.

Please don't think that I am an inbred retard just because I do most of those things

You probably enjoy local coffee shops too ya maple swede

You should check the option in the settings for "webm preview" or whatever. It helps

The only people who bitch about suburbs are retarded sheltered suburban kids themselves.

Anyone who has spent time living in the nigger infested cities knows that a cookie cutter house in a clean homogenous white community is paradise.

Agreed. None of the freedom living in the country but none of the fun of living in a city. All the people mowing their 5 feet of lawn and being proud of it make me sick.

If it was soundproof, this would not bother me at all.

Wrong. Enjoy your shitty sprawl where the median age is 60

>g-d
totally a jew.

If our cities were built with proper density, you wouldn't have to live in a city of a million+ people. You could live in a city of even just 20k-30k and if it were built well, without worthless sprawl, you'd feel like you had just as many amenities nearby as you do living in a larger city.

Yup. It's fun while you're young, but 30+ you've seen and done all that stuff and just want some peace and quiet in a safe place.

Kek what's worse; section 8 or urban sprawl?

Sounds good to me. theres a reason wealthy, successful people get out of the city and move elsewhere, not the other way around.

>Hurr durr all cities are infested with minorities.

This is what retarded American suburbanites actually believe.

Not all North American cities are New York and Detroit, you dip.

Suburban sprawl is a myth. Suburbs are just as dense as the inner city in just about every city outside of Manhattan.

If you're walking 30 minutes to and from your grocery store, you're the retard.

Its not a myth. Dallas itself is hardly a city the whole thing is a shitty flyover sprawl

>Dallas-Fort Worth

What a retarded example. The downtown isn't anymore dense than the suburbs because the Downtown itself isn't dense. Dallas has no dense (as far population) city centre.

Its cause your in Canada fool, all american cities shut down by 7pm when all the crazies come out

Yes they are, you clueless sheltered child.

My city is 27% black. You won't find a major city in north america with a smaller minority population, and it's still way too much.

Literally the most incredibly pathetic thing. No wonder our country's have become so cucked, we've embraced embarrassing suburban failure as success.

Kowloon city?

Yup. The Chinks really knew how to pack people in efficiently.

How about this coastal city?

>being this helplessly retarded

modern, north-american urban planning is pretty good

neat separated sidewalks, grass boulevards, trees, curb&gutter, streetlight/pedest lights, asphalt roads, usually complemented by curb bulges/landscaping

and also they can only subdivide so many lots before having to provide park space with urban trails/pond area(for storm water management purposes)

villages in europe are fucking shit. No sewers, cobble shit roads, barely any paths, no streetlights; it's a fucking gong show. Clearly nothing was planned as they're all old ass tear-downs. And who wants to live in densely-packed metro areas where traffic/noise is a nightmare? Top that off with all the weirdos/homeless and filthy living conditions. No thanks.

forgot pic

...this seems to clearly show some semi-dense urban cores and a bunch of shitty sprawl. What are you on about, faggot?

>In the early 1900s, General Motors' long-time president, Alfred P. Sloan, Jr., began implementing a plan to expand auto sales and maximize profits by eliminating streetcars.
>In 1922, Sloan established a special unit within GM that was charged with, among other things, the task of replacing the United States' electric railways with cars, trucks, and buses. Consumers who no longer had the option of taking the streetcar turned first to the bus lines and, eventually, to owning and driving their own automobiles.

no public transport because car companies bribed government officials in the 40s and 50s to plan cities without public transport oriented towards cars ie us suburbia

public transport was sabotaged to steer the flock towards car/oil

youtube.com/watch?v=j5Wlo0Pv344

Segal
youtube.com/watch?v=L2lMxCA7CL4

youtube.com/watch?v=3_NcwTbpIDQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

>In 1930 the electric streetcar ruled Chicago

with social engineering and propoganda campaigns, GM successfully wasted billions of public tax dollars.
wasted billions of public $$ to fund their monopoly.

Absolutely, I say toll all the roads in and out of the city, slap congestion charges on cars that drive through the city from 2pm to 7pm rip out all curbside parking an put in place a %50 tax on parking in the city. Fuck theses fat cunts with their suburban driving slow thought the city at rush hour.

Also, look at how fucking big of a amount difference the last colour represents. The graph is totally fucked and skewed.

> San Fernando Valley
> Anaheim
> core

Developers pack those track houses in tightly. Every four-lane road has dense apartment complexes lining them.

Probably because it applies to only one or two super high rise areas. If there were that many areas at 100K density, they would have a different color for it.

suburbanites are drones that have no individuality. they need to all have a new car whenever their neighbor buys one, own the same shit furniture that the same factory makes, watch the same bullshit tv shows, have the same hobbies, and look, dress, think, and behave the exact same way. basically overgrown children who are petrified of being different from the herd and need constant reminding that they're part of one hence why they all act the same way

Urbanites are fucking scum. Kill yourself.

public transit is fucking disgusting and unamerican

no, there's a 100 things id rather do than be stuck in a smelly bus/train with shit-strained seats/sticky floors around low-income individuals

i drive my fucking boat of a car everywhere

Whatever you fat fuck. Atleast my legs haven't atrophied from having to drive everywhere.

There are places in Brooklyn that look almost exactly like that. Suburbs are just a label for people living in areas outside the main city. It's not like you have to live in high rise apartment or even brownstone to live in the "inner city".

You're trying way too hard, bro

LA Is the poster child for a shotty sprawl ""city"". Car centric cities suck

You realize most of those views you states are the views of a traditionalist nationalist, right?

cities/towns/suburbs/residential were planned and designed by car companies

American suburbs are pretty depressing. American suburbian sprawl pretty much destroyed or tamed much of the natural environment that surrounded the major cities in the US. Replacing native trees and bushland with bland European grasses and miles of white picket fences was a bad idea

nigger the city monkeys are way worse

literal dog cage nigger life. at least those automatons have a garden.

idk m8, looks pretty good to me and property values reflect that

Americans are too obsessed with driving.

>4am
>alarm rings
>fuckfuckfuckfuck I need to be at work at 8:45 or I'll be fired without tip
>wolf down my licensed cornsyrup-yummie-dingles with some milk
>get into car
>get in line for the starbucks-have-it-your-way car queue to get my daily dose (I swear to god it's like a drug, hahahah, amIright?)
>6am
>stuck in the regular jam on the speedway
>eat my first burger of the day, browse some twitter and facebook rolling with a steady 1mph
>8am
>traffic completely blocked up due to spontaneous clapping concerts occuring up and down the speedway
>this is taking for fucking ever
>gonna be late
>8:15am
>overhead planes give me genius idea
>leave car stuck in jam
>leg it over to the airpot tarmac, drawing energy from the thoughts of my health insurance
>pain is temporary but dental plans are forever
>in the confusion during the starting clapping concert smuggle myself on board on an old Boening 767
>8:30
>politely convince pilot to pass control over to me with a little help from my trusty AR-15 (which I'm entitled to bear) for which I tip him 20%
>8:44am
>carefully try to park the plane in the 62nd floor between Shannon's office and the water cooler
>8:46am
>I'm fucking fired

The alternative is having all those people live in your city.

Everything built after 1950 is car-centric. Everything after 1875 is streetcar-centric. Most American cities had

It's always a jew with the most savage redpill

most people don't know how hard the auto companies dicked us down. we're still being utterly raped

Why do you need a driver's license? Why can the state take my right to ride a horse away?

Makes zero sense until you realize we're slaves.

they don't know any better, they have no other alternatives. and the cities that are more car centric that do have mass transit, only the minorities are seen using them. so there's a social stigma that mass transit is for poor people, which is accurate in most american cities

Car centric cities have shit tier transit that doesnt even run after 10pm.

>2017
>not driving an Escalade

what the FUCK is your problem?

the costs associated with the automobile is also used to trap people in cities with high inequality. jacksonville florida is a perfect example of a city that imprisons unsuspecting individuals

Makes me so glad I live downtown and my commute consists of a relaxing 15 min walk each way.

Driving to work is so fucking shit.

Go to Japan, Europe if you want to see gr8 public transportation.

Capitalism sabotaged and destroyed public transportation.

American companies sabotaged and dismantled efficient public transport to make way to gas powered Fords and traffic

>deliberate shit to force you into carfagging

Public transportation in North America is literally 3rd-world-tier, just like telecommunications.

>Gentleman A departs home for work at 7:00AM, skipping breakfast in an effort to beat the morning rush. He stops by the drive-thru for a greasy morning meal deal instead. Unfortunately the freeway is a parking lot this morning, and gentleman A spends the next 2 hours crawling to work in a half conscious state, unable to give up quite enough attention from the task of driving to properly appreciate even some music or a radio programme. All the while, his cortisol levels are slowly rising, ageing his appearance and shortening his lifespan. He makes it to work at 9:13, and gingerly attempts to sneak in unnoticed. I guess gentleman A won't be making that promotion this year.

>Gentleman B is a public transport user, and thanks to timetabling schedules mandated by law can safely leave his home for work at 8:00 each morning. He uses this additional hour to exercise and prepare a nutritious breakfast. Once on the train to work, Gentleman B opens his laptop and reshreshes his memory on the presentation later that day, and even manages to do a bit of light reading before his train arrives at 8:38. He makes it to work with plenty of time to spare

Well, which are you Sup Forums?

biggestuscities.com/1850

okay, Baltimore was the second biggest city in 1850.

2 Baltimore Maryland 169,054
3 Boston Massachusetts 136,881
4 Philadelphia Pennsylvania 121,376
5 New Orleans Louisiana 116,375
6 Cincinnati Ohio 115,435
View Largest US Cities From Different Years
1800s 1840 1850 1860 1870 1880 1890
1900s 1900 1910 1920 1930 1940 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990
2000s 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
7 Brooklyn New York 96,838
8 St. Louis Missouri 77,860
9 Spring Garden district Pennsylvania 58,894
10 Albany New York 50,763

I'm of healthy weight, fairly muscular, and exercise regularly. Try again.

You're just mad because you have to walk 30 minutes to get to the fucking grocer's.

95% of the ppl i kno that constantly complain about traffic/driving are bad drivers

its not my fault u lack driving skills or hav anxiety issues that driving through traffic is a monumentous task for u

i just chill in traffic and listen to tunes - i hav my seat so far back/reclined i could literally sleep lol

Those bank buildings are fantastic. Gr8 b8 m7.

they hand drivers licenses out like candy with barely any instruction or education on how to drive so you have people that are too scared to drive, and the people who use their cars as a sort of tool to display dominance ie driving aggressively

>be suburbanite
>can walk to
malls
grocery stores
university
high schools
>15 minute drive to
>>major metro area
>>the middle of nowhere

Who /suburban/ here?

Best life of all

suburban life is too comfy

ez to fall to neetdom

>brainlet flyover cant comprehend the idea of shops and restaurants being within a very short walk

Agreed.

I'm originally from a rural area, but recently moved to the suburbs. It really is disgusting, I hope we can re-create the suburban infustrcture in the future.

Suburbs need a downtown area and more organic culture.

>yes goyim, the independence of having your own vehicle and house is bad
>yes goyim, it was all part of a marketing scheme
The problem is that we have almost 70 million people we wouldn't have otherwise if it weren't for your cousins over here that helped pushed through the 1965 immigration bill and opened the flood gates. You can thanks a nice little Jew named Emanuel Celler for that one, among other things he did for the "civil rights" movement.

So comfy!

If its a major urban area you wont be driving in it you cagecuck. Take the metro and if it foesnt have one its definetely not a revelant city. No, cletus nashville and birmingham AL arent major urban centers lmao

I prefer indoor malls.

>needing a car to get everywhere because ahit infastructure is ""freedom""
Found the sheep. Being able to walk anywhere is alot more and independent and im not pouring money into a glamorcage

OP, move up to a higher grade of meth before you post here anymore.

(you) are literally making no sense at all; nothing in your OP is connected to reality

> this isn't even an /x/-grade thread
> maybe makes /trash/-tier

>Yes goyim, keep wasting your cash on cars, insurance, and gas
>yes goyim, drive everywhere and stay fat and unhealthy

suburbs used to be super comfy. large front yards, tree lined streets, sidewalks. houses that weren't single story wide useless storage buildings for people who hoard whatever bullshit they can cobble up from yard sales. remember the old suburbia where the houses weren't wide as fuck, the garage wasn't attached to the house and in the back yard, and a single car width driveway was all you'd need because it'd widen to 2 car widths to the rear 2 car garage. that's what the suburbs need to be. but the urbanist garbage only stacks the houses literally 2' apart from each other, and 3 useless levels of bland bullshit and a skinny fucking alleyway where the garages are hidden where you can barely fucking back out of your own fucking garage

divide and conquer shill.

>Bemoan the sorry state of North American cities

Go spend a month working in the Phillipines you fucking Leaf faggot, you'll never complain about how kick ass NA is again.

What wrong, can't afford a house?

Outdoor malls must be a California thing. Everywhere else they suck because there is no air conditioning.

>property values reflect that

That could not be further from the truth. By every economic metric Vancouver housing should be about 75% that of Toronto or 60% that of Montreal, not more expensive then both despite not being anywhere near as economically active or densely populated.

There is literally no argument to justify the price in Vancouver even from a pro-city standpoint.

>flyover cant part with his cage

>literally can't go anywhere that someone hasn't put public transport for
Are you in middle school or something?