SHIT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN! OSU PROTEST, NEED HELP!

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN
>IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN
IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN
>IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN

PROOF 1: i.imgur.com/v58m3Yu.jpg (Flyer being handed out and hung around campus)
PROOF 2: i.imgur.com/xVDh5Uc.jpg

I need help! Black Lives Matter is about to riot over a sign in my window! My window sign is about to cause a protest! I have been called a RACIST, BIGOT, NAZI, and a TRANSMISOGYNIST! The protests on campus easily get about 50 people, and this might get even more attention!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?
>Take down the sign?
>KEEP IT UP, and livestream the protests?

How should I FUCK with the protesters? I was thinking of changing the sign to something else while they are outside!

This isn’t bait, and I (((OP))) WILL deliver!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions
i.imgur.com/xVDh5Uc.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start delivering faggot I'm in OK .

Bump for attention

Livestream this or i will kill you

ill bite..

whats it say.

Put up a small signs which says "You are entitled to your opinions, NOT YOUR OWN FACTS."

Nothing pisses off these fags more than facts.

keep it up and anonymously call the cops and say that you see a drug deal going down in front of your dorm, they'll send police and de-escalate the rioters

What does that sign even say?

don't fear, I'm on my way ;)

lol this.

SIGN FOR ALL LAZY FUCKS

hey rich boy buy me a plane ticket up and back if u need some heavy hitters during this protest just hit me up bruh

Post location so we can send some backups
Not me obviously, but anyone close enough should suffice and grant many keks

PROOF 2 FOR LAZY FUCKS

Keep the sign up. Fight the good fight. You are worthy of a warrior's death.

>an obvious campaign to threaten and intimidate

FUCKING LIBERALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEEP THAT SHIT UP
FUCKING CUNTS

step1.

Tell local law enforcement, wear a maga hat.

Step 2

CALL ICE

Step 3

get 20 people to periscope this shitstorm.

step 4

set up a gofundme to pay for college since your college is gonna die real fast..

Step 5

transfer to cmu and buy a pirates hat and pens jersey.

step 6.

continue shit posting here.

Do you have large speakers?

yeah the truth is threatening and intimidating. its called life jesus christ

The psychology of these commies is essentially feminine - they throw a shit fit and will use any response as a reason to escalate into ever greater outrage. If you capitulate, they will feel validated in everything they accused you of, you will be a pariah.

Literally ignoring them is probably the most enraging thing you could do.

I'd say get a CCW but live in the dorm so you're fucked.

Yes i have a megaphone with an aux

Post a photo of the window in question for proof or gtfo.

>WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Change it to a REEEing pepe with an ANTIFA flag, with "AUTISTIC SCREECHING" written below.

Oh shit guys OP isnt a fag

Background of post image, and i posted the proofs as images for lazy fuckers above

Are you blind the window is in the background of OPs pic

MOST REJECTED HIS MESSAGE "TRAPS ARE GAY" "SHUT UP" THEY HATED JESUS BECAUSE HE TOLD THEM THE TRUTH

OP are you ok?

seems like a good way to socially excommunicate yourself

Protesting over a cartoon frog?
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

OP, just let it happen. Call the cops and watch the show.

Record this habbening pls
Make it hwndu v2.0

Go look for some low wavelength soundwaves online and blast them towards the protesters. It should cause them to feel sick/nauseous.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound#Human_reactions

Man, it'd be a real shame if we left them a piece of our minds

do not take down the fucking sign.

this

Beat Cho's high score

I'm not kidding either. Do it, it's long overdue

Keep it up lad, livestream the lefts autistic meltdown

You rock dude.
this kek

Call 911 to report a few basketball Americans dealing drugs in that location.

>Imgur
Reddit fag

TOP KEK YOURE FUCKED BOYO, ID HIT THE ROAD BECAUSE THE LIBERALS ARE ONE ILLEGAL BEING DEPORTED FROM LYNCH MOBBING FUCKING WHITE MALES AND POISONING FROGS

is this the dreaded brown noise?

>i.imgur.com/xVDh5Uc.jpg
He needs to inform ICE and the cops.. this will lower the amount of bums that get..

>SENT IN ON A BUS
>call fox news about it

Praise kek! Don't let these SJW's intimidate you OP. Stand your ground. The war is now at your front door

Good luck my man, you'll need it. Get this on facebook if you can, let some conservative news outlets know.

Kek Wills It!

Let's inundate this phone number with non stop phone calls.

Call them a bunch of niggers on your megaphone

You live in the United States where your speech is protected....right??

saving this thread god speed op please deliver and stay safe

>police
>de-escalate the rioters

O U

For those wondering what the stickynotes say

You might have fucked yourself further by drawing a KKK hood over your head and writting 1488 if this thread gets archived

Isn't that just like the brown note?

Alright, you got me interested. Only because I have close friends that go to OSU though.

Live stream that shit nigga, you have rights and I'm pretty sure OSU is a state school.

Just called them and called them a bunch of antique farm equipment that needs to go to their shed and go to sleep

Why would he put this in his window?

Nah, the brown note isn't real. This is just to make them feel sick. If the megaphone is loud enough, your eyes will resonate with the sound, creating hallucinations.

Find the good cow manure and let slip the dogs of war.

for the keks

get to the roof with 50 frriends and 100 cinder blocks.. should alluh akbar.. toss them into the crowd and run like the white people you were born.

For Screencap for future threads

>if this thread gets archived
It will be. Trust (((me))).

I'm pretty sure I can read it.
>MOST REJECTED HIS MESSAGE
>"TRAPS ARE GAY"
>"SHUT UP"
>THEY HATED JESUS BECAUSE HE TOLD THEM THE TRUTH

Taunt them from the window. Have them throw stuff at you and then get them arrested.

Actually ignore this, there isn't enough time.

I would still set up traps though.

Loll, what'd they say user??

Chug milk in front of your window during the protest to display your superior aryan dairy tolerance. Also we need to call that number

rioters want to burn down his dorm + assault him

cops will put a bullet into the ones that want to go full revolution and disperse the rest

I was met with autistic jiggaboo screeching and I *clicked*

Grab the nearest heavy object, and wait. If they attack you, DEUS VULT to the best of your ability. If they don't, you'll be fine.

Kek

>Tfw you'll never reach OP's level of shitposting in your lifetime

NO TRUMP. NO KKK NO FACIST USA. I wish I was still in college I could fuck these women so easily.

Get a bunch of friends to throw cow shit at them

someone should start screening BLM shit on kykebook so we can locate where the busses will come in from..

then disable the busses so no soros thugs show up..

cops show up and arrest people for ethnic intimidation

life is good

OP if you are black, this is even more hilarious than anyone even thinks. I'm calling it. OP is black.

No matter what happens DO NOT TAKE IT DOWN. These people need to be shown that they no longer have influence

Hide and make a fort like pic related at your door but say no non whites allowed

Underrated

Keep me posted

OP QUICK. I just devised a plan to save your life and make maximum asshurt by libshits. Go to Amazon and order "Special ingredients Nasal Nausea Military Grade Stink Solution" it's only 20 bucks and when liberals begin to show up you need to throw liquid on someone without them noticing, watch their pain and their vomit. Film it. Make money. Get bitches.

nice

God damn it OP.

Just try to protect yourself from the dindus and hambeasts the best you can. Ohio State is my favorite college and I don't want them going down because some guy got killed over a meme.

Holy shit OP.

Keep the sign up, and livestream the protests.

Stay safe, and good luck OP.

Wait, OP. What do you have in your refrigerator right now?

buy a gun

How do you propose we do this

Laugh at them that adult men are offended by a cartoon of a frog.

Inform them that the cartoon frog has nothing on the filthy, racist, and misogynistic lyrics of rap music they play.

OSU is cucked. They need a happening. Unfortunately this protest is probably gonna be like 10 people tops.

3 Dub 77's!

I would never suggest calling these organizers and spreading the good word of Kek and how they're discriminating against our religion. So here's my social security number instead of the phone number on the poster

Keep the sign up and show them that they are just crying over nothing.

Ohio is an open carry state....

There you go OP looks like the protest will be a bust. You'll be safe!

damnnnnn tripsssssssssssssss

OP POST PICS WHATS HAPPEBING

not if kek wills it

Should we compromise OP's safety and get this shit out everywhere for a widespread happening?

also witnessed

wew lad

tell them u are trans