Niggers

How did you become redpilled on niggers.
And how should we deal with them.

>be me
>18 with two weeks till graduation
>Dated same girl ever since freshman year
>her dad was an immigrant from the USSR that came here after the fall
>Great guy and I sincerely loved his daughter
>family was super traditional and I converted to Russian Orthodox for her
>Asked father if I could marry his daughter
>sure user, you could have a bright future ahead of you helping me run my business
>he had no son and I was basically his son and he wanted me to help run his accounting business with him
>two weeks before graduation I am ready to buy the ring
>see her making out with a nigger in the hallway.
>become confused
>now sad
>now incredibly pissed
>drive home
>get my buck knife
>come to school the next day with it
>purposefully avoid gf and wait for it to happen again
>She gets in the car with him and drives off
>I follow covertly in my car
>find where he takes her
>its his house
>Park about a mile away and hide in bushes across street from his house.
>Dumb nigger forgot to close his curtains and I see him now fucking the woman who I loved.
>I never even had sex with this girl, we were going to wait for marriage.
>stay up all night from friday into saturday.
>when they walk out of the house I jump them
>tell them I saw everything
>Tell gf that I loved her, but she obviously did not love me.
>Tyrone tries to tell me that he is her knew boyfriend.
>"SHUT YOUR NIGGER MOUTH BEFORE I CUT YOUR NIGGER TONGUE OUT"
>pull out knife
>gf starts visibly crying telling me not to hurt them and that she loves us both
>tell her that i would have killed and died for her
>tell nigger that if he ever looks in my general direction I would skin him alive and feed his roasted flesh to his mother.
>dont go to school for a week
>end up enlisting in marines
>9/11 happens
>end up in afghanistan
>now an old hateful drunk that rants to autists on the internet with no hope of finding a woman to love or be loved.

>be born in STL
>???
Pretty simple.

by living near them. does it faster than anything.

>I love STL
>Go there on business for 6 months
>Eat out at great restaurants every night ~$20 or less
>Never have to wait to get served

So you are a literal cuck?

Why does everyome always attacks the guy that fucked the other guy's girl?

Why not attack the girl instead since she is the true guilty one and not the guy.

She made the decision to kiss him, have sex with him, loved him and cheated on you, not him but herself only.

don't bitch at the guy that fucked your girl, bitch at the girl for spreading her legs open for the other guy knowing she was already in a relationship with another man.

When will you people learn this already?

That sounds like a nightmare you wake up from then thank your lucky stars you ain't really living

Moved my 2nd year of HS from a school with 2 niggers to a school with 60% niggers. The culture shock was debilitating.

I have hated niggers vehemently since, almost a decade.

no I am not a cuck I did not endorse nor enjoy what my girlfriend did to me. As my wallpost said I told him I would literally skin him alive if he talked to me again. today I have nothing to lose so if i had the chance again I would kill him.

>How did you become redpilled on niggers

Lived with nigger roommates

Never again.

It's the black guy's fault for fucking op's girl.

No one should fuck a man's girl and the man should kick the other guys ass for fucking the guy's girl.

How can the girl be at fault in this?

I loved the girl and would feel shame for harming her in any way. my dad was a shitty alcoholic that whooped my mom, sisters, and my ass all the time. Her father was the real man that raised me. I feel shame for never contacting him again.

I could never live with myself if I harmed her. the man knew I was in a relationship but did not have the courtesy to keep his dick in his goddamn pants.

Assuming your story is real (which it probably isn't), you obviously chose to date a coal-burning bitch.

There are many signs to warn you a woman is a mud-shark. Small things, her appearance, her political views.

There a lot of girls out there that would not touch a nigger if they were paid a million bucks, and who are not whores in general. You just have to find them and be good enough to actually get in a relationship with them.

We hate slow service and lines.

>if i had the chance again I would kill him.
You should have sliced her up honestly. At the very least you would have removed a coal burner from the gene pool.

Again why aim your anger at him?

Try being angry at the girl that literally CHOSE to be with the black guy behind your back.

You are literally retarded.

>this happened
No

Please piss off faggot

how much of your shit got stolen?

I am a cop in a mostly white city and I deal with niggers almost all of the time.

Jesus fuck your worse than I thought.

It's not mainly his fault for fucking your slut but god damn man can't you see that if she loved you she wouldn't have accepted his approach and spread her legs out for him?

She is the biggest guilty one in this situation, not the guy that stuck his ddick in her hole.

If I found a guy sleeping with my girl I would be fucking pissed towards her and not the guy she's fucking.

They are both guilty. Coal burners and niggers all need to be gassed. My sister (white) broke up with her white bf once she got into a liberal arts college and started fucking some junkie African monkey. I don't plan on ever talking to her again. I hope she dies of aids.

My story isn't as tragic as yours, but I was a young boy.
>Be me
>12 year old doing my own thing.
>6'9 nigger that's 300 lbs of meat starts throwing peanuts at me and making monkey noises
>I throw them back because he's annoying me.
>He states that I violated the NAP and lets out a nigger roar.
>He pushes me over and slams me face first into the ground before stomping on the back of my head several times.
>Nearly died that day.
>After a while, female teacher breaks up the fight.
>Gives us both detention for "being in a fight".
It was a very painful redpill.

BLACKED

YES BLACKED

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOUR LILY WHITE SISTER IS TAKING BLACK COCK UP HER ASS AND SNATCH AS WE SPEAK?

Dad was a Marine infantry officer in Vietnam, then Naval Intelligence, then PD in the Bay Area when I was a kid. Mom was ER nurse. They red pilled me unintentionally as a kid through stories ans venting of all the fucked up shit they saw. Growing up around them helps teach you the reality of nigger culture as well. When I was 12 and we moved near Walnut Creek, it was culture shock. All liberal white people who glamorize and glorify nigger culture yet have no true understanding of what it actually is. Truly sickening and made me absolutely despise liberals my entire life. Everyone has always known I'm a racist. Never even tried to hide it.

dumb cuck lol

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH. MAYBE YOU NEED TO SUCK A THICK BLACK COCK TO CALM YOU DOWN. I HEARD THAT IT HELPS A LOT FOR BITCH ASS WHITE BOYS IN PRISON THAT GET FUCKED UP THEIR ASS AND MOUTHS. THEY GET FUCKED SO GOOD THEY LOSE THEIR RACISM.

Niggers have a way of redpilling you on them just by being around them. The country becoming more right-wing the browner it gets is not a coincedence.

ONLY KEKS HERE ARE WHITE BOYS.

>be like 5
>hear mother screaming and yelling from the garage
>some nog "wuz just hidin'" in there

>be like 7
>it's halloween
>all white family come and we give modest amount of candies, everyone smiling
>later, group of way-too-old nogs come and grab big handfuls of our candy

>be like 8
>wake up one morning, my parents are furious
>nogs stole our family van (a hunk of shit, why steal it?)
>they ran it into the highschool
>broken bottles all in it
>i'm trying to salvage my toys and creepy-crawlies from the back seat, before my parents stop me because they found a syringe.

>BE YOU
>BITCH ASS WEAK WHITE BOI THAT CAN'T FIGHT BACK
>COME ON Sup Forums AND CRY ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE WHOOPING YOUR SORRY ASS

calm down mohammad. are these all guys who fucked your garbage bag child bride?

MEET ME SOME-MOTHERFUCKING-WHERE BITCH

Thug life
you told her dad right?

I was a bouncer for ten years. I've lost count of the number of shitskins I've made beg for me to stop hurting them after they've tried to put hands on someone. It makes my cock hard to see your kind suffer.

Although, my best friends at work were always the other black bouncers.

stole my dads van burned it down after ramming into old police station, favorite blanket was in that ol purple van...

No one is this much of a little bitch... Right?

Right???

They're the scourge of the Earth desu.

Your mistake was caring about women.

The Vaginal Jew, not even once.

Nogs will steal anything. one of them stole the CD from my C++ book... fucking why??

Niggers are babby's first redpill, I mean even toddlers know it. The REAL redpill is the JQ.

Are you a nigger?

>aborting your genetics
Who's a good goy? Who's a good guy!? Yes, you are!

>gf starts crying and telling me not to hurt them

How come this ALWAYS happens?

>user! Don't hurt him!

Why the fuck should someone NOT hurt the person fucking your girl? Why do they always say this?

>Park about a mile away and hide in bushes across street from his house.
>Dumb nigger forgot to close his curtains and I see him now fucking the woman who I loved.

Riiight

WHY? MAYBE COS YOU ARE A BITCH ASS WHITE BOI.

The girl is also at fault, but anyone who fucks your girl deserves an ass whooping as well

No matter how hot a girl is, I'd never fuck a woman who's with someone else. That's just something I don't do.

Well, broski, you're a major beta bitch.

But don't feel bad, your novel pretty much exemplifies 99% of the stormfags on this board so at least your not alone.

PS. It's not the guys fault, it's her fault... And mostly your fault for being a boy in a man's body who thus can't satisfy a woman.

Actually meeting them away from keyboard. Next best thing is unedited video of chimpouts: youtube, worldstar, many such cases. Next best thing are books by Colin Flaherty. There is no phrase you're gonna compose that will do it, they must discover it on their own.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS BLACKED

this is only true if you think women are objects, feminism means women are liable for their choices. Should have killed both OP

Great read.

>Be in London for work
>Have butt load of cigarettes so share freely with strangers that ask for one
>Nigger at a bus stop right outside my house always asks for one
>Always there whatever time of day I see him
>One day see him smoke a cigarette and put the packet in his pocket
>Ask him if I could have one since I hadn't tried out that brand
>"I ain't got no cigarette for you mate"

Seriously fuck those selfish cunts

>get job as an "IT Manager/Warehouse Worker"
>mainly move boxes and occasionally fix computers
>company purposefully uses people from dem employment programs (I was one of them, to be honest) because they want to skimp and save money as much as they can because they're jews (literally)
>company hires one negress
>she works hard, loves listening to music, loves her kids
>things are going well
>company hires a second negress
>shit hits the fan
>production goes way down
>they sing gospel music constantly
>talk shit behind mine and owner's backs (there's only five people at the company)
>things start going missing
>bosses turn a blind eye to all of it
>find out negress #2 has 9 kids with three miscarriages
>first kid came at 13
>daddy stayed with family, surprisingly
>dad had an okay job as a manager at a movie theater
>gets fired for chimping out
>suddenly 11 people are living on $11 an hour
>her lime green Kia Soul gets repossessed (bought it new)
>negress complains and cries to bosses
>she gives me a sly wink and smile as she walks out and ceases the crocodile tears
>negress #1 begins following suit
>claims her uncle died, has to take a week off
>jew bosses give it to her totally paid
>turns out negress #1 decided to go on vacation with a new baby daddy to get pregnant again at negress #2's suggestion (found out because I overheard)
>turns out the bosses knew and didn't want to get sued for being racissss because they used a government program to get their hires and if anything went wrong the local department of labor would come down on them hard to keep the negresses employed
>I get sick of it
>start applying for new place
>find a place that was all white
>get paid $13 an hour starting
>on my last day, I tell negress #2 "I wish your children all the luck in the world" knowing full well she'd take it as a well-meaning parting message rather than a prayer for her kids to turn out better than her

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH ASS MUSLIM BROWN BOY. HOW BOUT YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK THIS HERE BLACK DICK? IT PROBABLY TASTE BETTER THAN THE CAMEL DICK YOU'RE USED TO!

I live in Martinez. My parents used to live in San Pablo in the 1980's. Even back then, it became niggerville, and they moved out from multiple burglaries, even know who broke into their house. Dad even chased a bank robber when he worked at a bank, and the robber was black. The guy got hit by a car during the chase.

Grandparents, unfortunately, did not want to leave their neighborhood, which they were part of since the end of WW2. The place kept getting shittier and shittier, but we were nice enough to visit. Went to HomeTown Buffet, just for my grandparents (may they RIP) because it was their type of food, but my folks and I hated going there from all the niggers running around and being loud like literal chimps, but we just wanted to be nice for my grandparents. Even the adults including older generations were like animals. All the whites sat and observed the constant freakshows every time we visited. Police came in a few times as well because of chimpouts.

And you're right about Walnut Creek. I hate that place. It's Rodeo Drive 2.0 with valley UGG Boot whites who are completely oblivious to things, but virtue signal like a mad cunt. Same with all the Jewish attorneys around there.

Okay this one was funny.

Rap and hip hop. Their culture is pretty much a huge red flag for any sane and respectable person to stay away.

Dude, why the fuck would you fall in love with a Slav anyway, let alone of Eastern stock? Memes be damned, they're arguably the biggest whores ever.

YOU THINK ANY OF YOUR WHITE WOMEN ARE SAFE? THINK AGAIN, WHITE BOY.

I was ambivalent until I got a job as a retail manager, and had the pleasure of dealing with nigger employees. Holy shit, there is no way they are the same species as us. After that, a few Moly vids tipped me over the edge from conservative libertarian to genocidal natsoc.

The most realistic solution is probably to cut off all welfare and incentivize them to move to Brazil. Maybe offer $10k for voluntary sterilization or something like that.

Yes you're a complete fucking cuck.
>Kiss her dad's ass
>Convert to dad's religion
>Gonna buy her a ring and marry right out of high school
>Never fucked her once after all those years

Christ you basically handed her to Tyrone you fuckin retard.

HOW DOES IT FEEL WHITE BOY? YOU PAID FOR IT, BUT WE STILL HIT THAT ASS FIRST!

>her dad was an immigrant from the USSR that came here after the fall
In Russia we call these people "the new russians" and they're constantly made fun of by the general pupulation.
If you hadn't been such a naive dummy you would've done your research on who you're dealing with and knew that you're gonna get cucked long before it actually happened.

First time I met groups of more than 2 nigs was in China. They were a bunch of relatively wealthy and educated African immigrants, however the main source of drugs in China, completely degenerate, dishonest, thieving. Absolutely disgusting.

Best description of WC I've ever seen. The amount of Jewish attorneys is disgusting. The entire Bay Area needs to be destroyed. You should consider moving up north past Sacramento where all the conservatives in CA reside, before Kek decides to finally remove the Bay from the face of the earth.

I live in chicago.

You're mistaken, Tyrone, that secretly small dick of yours combined with your nigger intelligence and anger issues cloud the fact that women of every race crave the big white cock.

This is true. Worked in a nightclub for years. The amount of niggresses I had grab my cock and bite my neck while I was trying to work was appalling. The only thing keeping black girls from going full blown 88 is their deep seeded knowledge that they'll never be good enough for real humans.

>Move to the US for college
>Cheaper house off campus than on campus dorm
>Find house for cheap, go view it at night because busy all day
>Seems fine, sign the lease
>Go to move in during the day
>ohfuckwhathaveidone.jpg
>house in the middle of the hood
>Packs of children playing hooky everywhere
>get all my shit inside pronto
>gunshots within a few hours
>at 10 at night have a knock on my door
>new neighbour introduces himself, proceeds to ask for 10 cent to buy a cigarette
>Asks for TEN CENT for a SINGLE CIGARETTE
>Tell him I don't have cash and send him away
>11 at night, another knock on the door, keep my knife handy
>crack whore asking if I'm selling, then saying oops wrong house
>goes to the neighbour who asks for the change for cigarette's house
>new neighbour is a crack dealer who begs for change

I seriously went from "huh, black people, not so bad" to audibly saying "fucking niggers dude" in about 13 hours. Called up my redneck friend & bought revolver off him and got a couple of dogs that first week. Fucking mental. Cracked one trying to break into my car in broad daylight in the head with a baseball bat so hard he was brain damaged, and shot another that tried breaking into my house in the hip while my dogs savaged him. One neighbour's house got lit up in a driveby and then the DEA came down on them (not the dealer). Dealer neighbour got beat within an inch of his life by his gf's son (bloods capo) for hitting her. Never again Sup Forums. Worst year ever.

>never text each other or go to the door to let them know their ride is outside, wail on fucking car horns till they come out
>Never park on driveways, but in their yards & narrow streets
>Always begging for money when out for a walk, especially the kids
>trash everywhere
>Alleyway behind the yard always has whores in it
>kids never in school, vandalising unoccupied houses & trashing the insides
>constant domestic abuses, always turn into fist fights outside

Fucking niggers dude. Glad to be back home now.

ru nuts?

You are seriously fucked up in the head and don't know anything about women, get out of your fantasy world and seek some professional help to deal with your mental illness, not for someone else but for your self, because if you stay this way you will end up being a miserable robot for the rest of your life

Fake story and absolutely gay.
Nice try leftie.
>going to wait for marriage
Dumbest thing Ive ever heard if thats true. You fucked yourself.

SHIIIIEEEEETTTTT!
ME TOO MA NIGGA!

This

because with relationships, women have the upper hand. they get to pick the mate. Men go after women, and the women chooses.

an unfaithful woman is a worthless mate.

I go hunting upstate near Red Bluff all the time. Also, I drive through Sac to go to Reno. Worked in Carson City for a summer back in 2015.

What I don't understand is why is it a flashback to 2007 once you hit Sacramento? It's like MySpace era all over again, and girls are 10 times easier than Bay Area girls, and there's more single girls there than around here.

>Drive to Sac then Reno
>Suddenly everyone's listening to Nirvana and Disturbed and with poofy emo hair like it's High School all over again

But why?

best zoo in the world

also the polar bear died because of niggers throwing trash to it lel

Black girls at nightclubs are interesting creatures. They're either really nice, or really seedy and the seedy ones go up to white guys saying "You should buy me a drink."

Protip: When a girl says "You should buy me a drink" NEVER take up the offer. It's a scam.

It came naturally, at the age of 13. Didn't really need any bad experiences, they just look like shit.
Yes, I am unirronically racist and Sup Forums didn't change me, I just like you guys for your sense of humor.
But I do find blacks have a good sense of humor, and the redpilled ones are good allies.

Unless he didn't know the girl was taken, the guy deserves a beating too. He should know better.

Faith is belief without evidence

I grew up and lived around them every day. Pic very related. Every southerner can speak at length on the nigger dichotomy. Individuals can do very well and thrive. Communities, however, can never succeed. We're not sure why. Even we don't have all the answers. The success rate seems to be around 30% which is also about the number with decent IQ scores.

Also, our hate today isn't directed at niggers so much at white super lefties who have taken it upon themselves to save the world regardless of what the world actually wants. These people have almost no experience with the people or causes they claim to champion and are working from an theoretical, dorm room worldview. It's like they're perpetually 19.

Bix nood nigger.

I'd say it's even. At this point a man is lauded for choosing to stay and raise his child with a woman, because it's way easier to cut all ties to them than a woman would.

moved to coontown

Ha ha.... obviously fake.

Went to south africa when i was 16.

the fact that anybody believes OP is not a faggot or a concern trolling shows how much this place has gone downhill.

You people are basically posting in and bumping a blacked thread.

This is a fake story and has nothing to do with politics.

I dont have one about niggers but i have one about gypsys(actually more but this one is....)
Be me 17 1999 gypsys everywere normal day walk home(i lived in the center of the capital so i assumed it was safe,never again)
4 gypsys near my commieblock smoking i walk by them one grabs my shoulder and puts a knifebin my face
Demands "ya wallet" i aint no bitch so i grab him and shove him in the ground(i am 186 and was pretty strong and fit at the time)
His 3 pack friends join i start kicking and punching them while they kick and punch at me
Just as i legit punch a few teeth out of one of them i fell something cutting me in the back he stabbs me 3 times before his knife gets stuck in my hip(i screamed like a bitch the pain...heh).
I am on the ground the salty gypsy that has half of his teeth procedes to stomp me and kick me in the head,i black out.
I wake up at the hospital and find out that my friends that lived in neibghoirhood and my commie blocks chased them away as they
were tryung to cut my throat.

Ever since that day i belive that every gypsy should be exterminated,man,woman or child and ive been carring at least 2 kinfes illegally since then on me.

I grew up as an SJW who thought highly of kneegros and was offended and shocked that anyone could be raycist against them in the 21st century. Following my instincts, I do cross the street when I see a black guy, but I justified it as being he's a man instead of he's black.

Why was I an SJW? Media and school propaganda completely unchallenged by reality: I was a sheltered middle-class Asian who grew up in a middle-class Asian and white neighbourhood and I went to a even richer HS courtesy of the school lottery system. I didn't think badly of black people at all - absolutely NONE of my classmates were black after all - except this mix kid (who had no father, but I didn't think about that at the time) who was being picked on by the vice principal (who might have been concerned for me since I was hanging out with him).

My impression of black people in general worsen the more of them I meet, and the longer time I've spent with them. I've know only TWO black people, black girls, that are decent. The first one doesn't seem to have a father, but her mother was constantly checking up on her via phone when we hung out, in spite of the fact that I'm Asian and also a girl, AND she doesn't have any siblings - so even though the first decent black girl only had a mother, it was a devoted mother. The second decent black girl had parents that were still together.

Overall, I have found black people to always be loud and rowdy - they interpret public space as a space where any member of the public can be loud, when I asked politely for these two asian ladies next to me if they could please tune down because I had a headache (it was a short IKEA bus trip), this black woman chimp in to say it was public space, people can be loud if they want to me, she proceed to loudly talk at me over the ladie's conversation for the rest of the trip.

Black male youths are lazy, hostile, and entitled, the summer where I had to work with them at a festival was when my eyes opened.

It is legal in Canada to hire youths between the ages of 16 and 18 for below minimum wage, as they would require training by businesses, and there are heavy regulations on when they can work and for how long. A lot of normal teenagers get their first job at a summer festival or fairground, work hard and play hard.

My bosses that summer were white and from rural Canada, and, like me, they never had any experience with ghetto blacks till that summer, when they hired this huge group of teenage boys from the projects, almost all of them were Somali. They've also hired me and this other girl, both of us were over 18, we were expected to work faster at peeling and cutting vegetables, our main job. The boys weren't expected to be as fast, but they were expected to try (and gain job experience), and they were suppose to lift heavy bags for us girls and to help sweep - they did not do their jobs.

The boys would shamelessly play basketball and dance to rap music and talk loudly for hours on end while on the clock. The other girl, also Somali, was slower than me, but she was also younger, and at least she was working - the boys did nothing but fool around, at one point, playing swordfighting with knives. They also gesture with the knives when they talk. One of them got cut and had no idea what to do, I cleaned his wound with disinfectant from a personal first aid kit I had in my bag (the bosses weren't supervising us), and while I was getting the bandages, this teenage boy wiped his bleeding finger on his dirty apron...

>Why not attack the girl

Because that's what niggers and mudslimes do.

BLACKED! poor little white Anglo boys CANNOT COMPETE WITH the power of BBC only the strong thick BIG MEDITARANIAN COCK stands a chance against the BLACKED onslaught.

Yikes, bad neighbourhood.

lmao. you deserved all of that.

Here's a few examples.

Leave my car window open there's a black guy in my car!

Blacks at a traffic light "you wanna go white boy followed by various nigger language"
I just look at them the guy in the back looks like hes pissing himself literally.
They drive off I pull up to them at the next set off lights they floor it.
Not even once.