Muslim Q &A

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi
Wabarakatuh

I am a Canadian born Muslim here to hold a q&a and allow you members of Sup Forums to ask me any questions you have. Remember to keep it civil and clean.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

'Sup bro, hows your love life going over there ? what do you do for a living ?

[Bombs Internally]

Do you miss me yet?

Hey man! Im currently a student studying computer science. Life is wonderful and im just happy now. What about you?

Alse not much is going on really in my love life haha. I kind of got more serious and decided to not mess with women as much as before

I am not aware of who he is.

Lurk more or google him.

Sorry I usuallly stay at Sup Forums or Sup Forums so i wasnt sure. But i see now.

Nice map of projected deaths, but needs more Turkey.

Projected deaths????

Good for you bro, as a student you should focus mainly on making yourself successful to your fullest potential...when you do become rich and successful, life will automatically become puzzey buffet...so good luck with your life

p.s : I'm in Computer vendor field myself

kill yourself and your family

you are scum

Thanks man and best of luck to you too

We're gonna bomb the shit out of ISIS(Wahhabists).

No thank you. My family is way too big to kill them all anyways lol

When are you fucks gonna declare jihad against the wahabisit

Isis kills more muslims anyways. I want them gone. The thing is that they dont affect my country at all so im not very keem on whats happening in syria. Also using that term when you dont know the basis of the religion is hilarious.

Jihad against what? What are you on about??

When can we start expecting Islamist parties to start forming in Canada? 2030?

I know the religion.
I know any Sunni not vocal against the Salafi is as good as a supporter(even then, probably a good chunk of the vocal).

When are muzzies gonna kill all the wahabist for turn their religion into living breathing saudi arabia

You're gonna bomb the shit out of ISISrael ? have you informed the Pentagon or the Evangelists ?

Why is your kind spreading into white man's world?
How about you try to reach western Europe through Poland, instead of flying over it or passing beside it?

If wahabist is what youre going to use for radicals, i just hope you learn wgat it means. Also asides from radicals, salafis are actually ok. A muslim practicing the religion right should be a salafi. I highly doubt you people know any other term besides salafi and "wahabis"

Children that can't be responsible with their toys sometimes get them taken away.

>White mans world
Whites can be muslims. also islam is for every human.

Would there be any significant practical differences for us infidels?

Boy:No
Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u even like me?
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize she/he loves u
*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have bad luck in relationships for the next 10 year

Go fuck yourself you towel head sand nigger piece of garbage

Hispania is European and christian.

True muslims wouldnt care what other people in foreign nations practice. We could be allies and trade just fine.

That's not how it works, you filth.
You've had more than enough time to raise a finger against the acts of your barbaric brethren and failed to so.
You really shouldn't have played along with the Islamaphobia meme, because now it's real.
We're sick of your shit.

No thanks

Nice but islam is growing!

When you try acting tough with your 70 year old child, he puts you into a old folks home to die alone...

W-what? Have you ever been to a mosque? Literally every single one i went to has spoken against it. Also, letme not remind you that the only reason this shit is happening is because of americas intervention in the middle east.

In your own words, what does it mean to be Wahhabi?

Jokes on you buddy, I was a Virgin Beta Faggot to begin with....

Dont know. I dont use that term. Never heard of it from a credible scholor

When the only factor that matters to whether you condone acts of barbarism or not is your population density, no one cares what comes out of your mouth.

Regardless of who is at fault for creating this mess, it will come to an end.

confirmed shill - it's common knowledge mudslimes have been raping, pillaging and burning down anything to do with science since the beginning of the muslim cult.

When are you going back?

have you fucked your sister mother first cousin dog or goat?

That is because Wahhabists consider it an insult. They call themselves Salafists.

If you're a Muslim and you don't hate these fucks, you're probably not far off from one.

WTF? Greece has been more Kabab'd then Turkabab's themselves ?

If you wanna do this out in the open, we can.

If you don't know what the term means, why are you mocking the conflation of it with extremism?

Also when you say, "If wahabist is what youre going to use for radicals, i just hope you learn wgat it means" I'm just lost as to what the intent of the sentence was. Do you put off the burden of definition, onto user, because you don't have one? or are you denying the prevalence of violence -in the modern day- in the name of Islam?

You have to go back

why do you care what a 6th century pedophile lied about?

Literally Christianity. Let's look at the dark ages.

He's full of shit. Sunnis make up 87-90% of Muslims currently and most of the growth in the last 60 years has been because of Saudi cash building Mosques that are sympathetic to their cause.
They're instructed to act like this.

DIE

Top post fucking leaf

>paki education

I hate radicals. Im salafi. I dont see why it is an insult i never called myself that or got called that.

I understand the term is related to Muhammad Abdul wahab. Of course people are using islam as scape goat for their evil deeds and all i said was that if youre going to use that term, understand what it means and who uses it. He orobably calls everyone a wahabi.

No im staying here

So like christians? Atleast they didnt burn people for silly things like witchcraft.

>implying sunnis are a grou that all share the same ideologies
Learn the religion and convert, my friend.

>t. the egyptian who wishes he was a turk
maghrebi genocide when?

If you are a Salafist, you are a radical. Your people have conducted a genocide against every culture you have come in contact with.

Why haven't you blown yourself up yet?

Lol shut the fuck up you bitch ass fat SHART in MART. Your women are taking black dick up their snatches and faggot ass boys like you can just come on here and LARP. How about you shut the fuck up before you get sent to prison for hate speech and then the local Black gang turns you into their personal bitch.

Salafist = One who tries to emulate the Prophet, sahaba, and tabbieen. It literally is just following the religion correctly. Most salafi are not radicals and the radicals that do claim salafism do so because "muh islamic purism makes me better than you all". If you wanted to be a a terrorist state and recruit others, of course youre going to use the name of the correct branch of islam.