Why do you hate muslims?

Why do you hate muslims?

why are you immune to radiation?

A fairly sizable percent of them are radicals and non-radical Islamic people are more focused on Americans being more inclusive than condemning those who make their own religion exclusive to anyone who doesn't submit.

Why wouldn't you hate muslims?

Nothing wrong with them in small numbers.

The problem is when they become a significant minority they start demanding sharia law and shit because Islam is a political movement first and a religion second.

Canada already had a sharia showdown a few years ago and they lost, but the current political climate with Trump is perfect for a second coming and this time they will prob shove it through.

Sigh your Psy ops won't work roach go shill on kike book or something

>fears muslims taking over
>jews are already in control

look at that punchable fucking face

>political movement first and a religion second
There's no first or second, it's the same thing

Their attitude towards dogs alone justifies exterminating every single one of them.

They are the perpetuators and standardbearers for a backwards, destructive, and disgusting ideology. They all subscribe to the same basic beliefs and would at the very least be silent if the radical elements got their chance to enslave or kill me.

Islam will rule the world.

There were no muslims in Star Trek.

It's simple... The reason I don't like them is because of the Mass immigration in the west... but I wonder (((who))) got that going....

Why do you deny the Armenian holocaust?

>makeup
Fucking degenerate harlots

They dont separate church and state.

They're in my country, and they need to get the fuck out.

oh no.....not another asshole muslim shilling his crappy religion while showing hairy nippled mudshit women that don't sleep with infidels

please go fuck a goat, douchbag

You picked the wrong country to be born in...

Modern day atheist
>I don't think there's gods. I'm pretty sure of it. Even if there were, it doesn't change anything.
Modern day pagan
>I don't know if there's really spirits and shit, but wouldn't it be cool if there was? I mean, it doesn't change anything.
Modern day Christian
>I believe there's a God. Sure. Everyone believes in something a little different, though. Who's to say who's right? A lot of that stuff is just tradition, anyways. It doesn't change anything.
Modern day Jew
>You don't have to practice it. You just get raised that way and go through the motions. Other than circumcision, it doesn't change anything.
Modern day Muslim
>There's nothing wrong with genital mutilation or honor killings or covering women in blankets. Just don't draw a picture of my prophet, infidel, or you may explode. What's that? Are you mocking me? Allah is real! Allah is great! HOW DARE YOU, INFIDEL? ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>KABOOM!

Why don't you??

Muslims are literally trash and unfit for modern life.

Their culture, when you could graph it exponentially through its sewing into western society, is as if tearing down a support column without supporting the transfer for implementing a new one.

Their religion just does not clash well and in most circumstances in history is more effective when secluded into enclaves throughout the continental land masses, and even then the extremist savagery is what makes their polluted atmosphere into a menagerie for the illusions, that cross the line between being a nation and being the harbingers of a false, if not greedy and juxtaposing ideal.

As racist as anyone could label it, you can suppress in the modern day a catholic priest for screaming the old testament at you; but you aren't allowed morally to suppress the religion, that once trod over and still does spit on the values that formed western origins.

They exist

>a picture says a thousand words.

Subhan'allah

They hide in blankets and I can't rape them with my eyes like Feminists say I can do.

> Why do you hate muslims?

Why do muslims hate non-muslims?

>Why do you hate muslims?

They they occasionally explode.

Mamma mia, those are some nice tits.

Because they willingly adhere to a cult religion that's objectively wrong and backwards.

The ones that are "moderate" are even worse. They're not even fully brainwashed and they still worship a pedo.

Because we've had enough.

Because they throw my people off of buildings. I hate people that wear the hijab the same reason blacks hate people wearing white bedsheets.

Because you are Satan and need to fuck off back to buttfuckistan

Because we are not muslims, but our future is not looking too bright in it staying that way

5% pop of my country
Guess who does most of the bombings and pledges their allegiance to biggest terrorist cell in the Middle East?

#notallmuslims

Please stop this shit Sup Forums. We Muslims are the best allies of the alt-right. Islam will rule the world one day and you can be part of that.

I am moslem myself, these girls are hot. Turkish?

whites really should convert to islam and make it a white persons religion and low-key lord over the brwnies who follow it since supposedly all races are equal under islam but really we'd be doing everything since they're retarded and liberalism would be defeated forever

>spain
what cucks

True, I'm trying to convince my friends all the time to convert. White race will die out if they don't, Chri*tianity is cucked

DNC is fucked

They want to kill Americans.
I don't want them to die.

I treat Muslims like kaffirs themselves now.

You precious little terrorist,cousin fucking, taqiyaa, sweetheart.

Nothing against Muslims here. Arabs, Somalis, Turks, and Sub-cons no matter their religion, OTOH...

they kill people who leave the religion

>religion of pieces

Foreign shitskins that don't belong in here
Simple as that

Do muslims have good tits Sup Forums?

I'd bet, Sven.

>Sarsour leaving trumpcucks in an absolute state
Based Linda

Because it's a pedophile cult that promotes brutal killing.

yes i hate them
i hate them with a firey burning passion
i hate them since the first moment i had contact with them, after that first bad expirience, all further expiriences ended bad, lied to by them or stabbed in the back.
i realy hate them, if it was legal to kill them i would hunt them all down untill non would be left.
the day i'll have uncurable cancer or something else, i'll go full murder sprea on what i can
i realy hate them

WOW
Allah hu indeed Ackbar

Because the tenets of Islam are all the bad things about Christianity multiplied and all of the good parts removed. Because of bloodshed in France. Because of mass rape in Germany. Because of mass child rape in England. Because when I went to New York City on June 16, 2001, the skyline I saw was only going to last less than three months before Muslims changed it irrevocably. Because the Muslim who sat in front of me and the Muslim who sat two seats behind me in homeroom in my senior year of high school agreed wholeheartedly and openly that Israel and the West alike needed to be eradicated, and the so-called "moderate" Muslims were less likely to criticize them and more likely to criticize me when I disagreed with them. Because feminists bash me and other white men for objectifying women on TV, when Muslim men legitimately believe that a woman showing too much skin or belonging to a different religion is grounds to commit rape against them. Because Islam is the place where the entire left is proven hypocritical, as in Muslims you have a group of people who are, on average, everything Western liberals complain that Western conservatives are multiplied by ten: ten times as fanatically religious, ten times as misogynistic, ten times as homophobic, ten times as violent, ten times as supportive of overpopulation and the use of high levels of fossil fuels, and yet the left shows them support and openness where they attack people like us, and the Muslim takes advantage of that to kill both people like us who don't want them and dumbfuck leftists who do want them. In that way, letting the Muslim into your country is like allowing highly aggressive venomous snakes to become an invasive species in your ecosystem and to inhabit your bed beside you, and that is why I hate him.

Wow get a life loser
>modest women being forced by their government to dress like whores wearing short shorts
Really made me think. The bottom one is the people of the country in their natural state for over 1000 years

>Islam is a monolithic religion, it doesn't have various ideologies and interpretations

Kill yourself.
SJW and Sup Forumstards really are the two sides of the same coin.

>short shorts
>because athletics

dress up like condoms.....

really makes you think.

Fuck you, Achmed.

Because playing volleyball is easier while wearing an obstructive, hot, tarp.

>skin tight booty shorts
>athletic wear
Really firing up those neurons

That style of shorts, called "bloomers", were standard Olympic and school wear for women in volleyball back in the day. All the Jap schoolgirls wore them too back in the day, which is why they always show up in anime.

I don't. I hate islam getting roots on the west and migrants violence spreading with it.

Why don't men wear them? Oh that's because they're a way to sexualize female athletes to increase viewership among sexist men.

And in case you weren't aware the Middle East isn't the west. Kys cunt

>I have no real arguments, so I'm going to call this person a loser!
Go back to your local high school debate club and learn to argue.

Also, one of those outfits is maybe a little trendy for its time, but is a legitimate uniform for a non-contact athletic activity. You can see women working out in more modern versions of that kind of outfit at the gym, or riding a bike in them, particularly in the summer. The other one is a heavy towel covering the head and most of the body other than the parts needed to see and breathe, causing risk of overheating and possibly limiting mobility, effectively handicapping the players.

I don't.

I hate islam so much.

kind regards

>sexualize female athletes to increase viewership among sexist men.
GTFO crypto-SJW Mooozlem apologist.

They already hate me because I'm not one of them.
It's only fair I return them the favor.

Because of my massive insecurities, my lack of understanding of anything but my own culture, and a desperate need to blame others for my problems.

>You can see women working out in more modern versions of that kind of outfit at the gym
So you mean white women acting like sluts? I'm shocked
>The other one is a heavy towel covering the head and most of the body
Why do you care how people in other countries dress, act, or behave? There's a reason America is the most hated country in the world, you think everyone wants to be like you when in reality everyone hates you.
At least in Germany and Sweden they accept other cultures and people without sperging out like an autist like dumb redneck racist burgers do

At least you're honest pham

>There's a reason America is the most hated country in the world
Only hated by fucking Achmed and cucks like you. Fuck 'em both. Really worked out well for the KrautKucks too, huh?

The dick would probably be smaller tho, as Mohammad was a pederast degenerate.

Im suprised finland didn't say Russia.
Literally every adult male is conscripted becausd of russia

The beauty of logic. This Venn diagram clearly undermines the usual 'not all X' argument. This has some serious rhetorical power. I think using Venns is a clear winner when dealing with this line of thinking.

The question is, though, whether the relative proportion of each subcollection is similar for each country.

but it proves nothing and half the things there arnt bad or against western values

why is wife should obey husband bad?
death for adultery isnt bad
fuck cucks

I'm MAD because im not allowed to touch those cuties!
That would result in her getting shot to death by her distant cousin!

The point is that the smallest collection, the most extreme issue (in this case "death for leaving islam" is still 0,5B.

It's only the Salafists demanding sharia and they are about 10% of all Muslims. Sharia isn't a set of rules set in stone it's a concept developed out of interpretations so it means different things to different Muslims. The ones causing a fuss everywhere are the Salafists

Women playing sports dressed as God intended. Notice that these are Mormon girls from BYU too...that's conservationism I can get behind.

the graph shows that the majority beleive in islamic ideas that are clearly in line with western thought, the minority that believe in death for leaving could be considred allies if that is developed into nationalism and keeps them in their own countries

the 88 really holds the 14 back

Because you wont let us have your oil without fighting back

because they think wearing a headscraf makes them superior to others.
smug.

No it shows that at the claim of shario should rule, and beyond that claim, they do not subscribe to secularism. 1.1B people are incompatible with secularism. Therefore they should not live in the West, where secularism is an implicit or explicit legal norm.

Mormon girls dress like sluts though

this.
i waited for so long to see whites get to this conclusion.plus to rinforce it
>mudshits believe christianity.
>whites take christianity and make it thier own.(100times better)
>a giant leap forward.
>christianity gets cucked by athiests.
>western civilization is in danger. apathy,tolerance,degeneracy,stagnation.
>islam is taken from muslims.
>and the white play the muslim game.
>undoubted he is the best.
>giant white flight to mecca
>mecca becomes white holy land.
>women are proud virgins. and proud moms.
>islam allows "nazi 1488" conquests
>????????
>another giant leap for humanity.

>bashing America
>turning against the country where you're sitting and posting
United we stand against foreign threats. Like Islam. Divided we fall to foreign threats. Like Islam. Either you're too stupid to understand that, you're too much of a left-wing ideologue to accept that, or you're a Muslim yourself.

>Why do you care?
Maybe if they kept it to their own cultures and countries, I wouldn't. I don't bash the Amish here in America all that much, and they're pretty shitty religious fanatics too. Because the Amish keep it to themselves. But Muslims don't. They bring it to the West and demand we bow down to them. Muslim migrants in Sweden and Germany are committing rape. Muslim migrants in France have murdered French citizens. That skyline I mentioned in New York? Muslims who earned citizenship before anyone knew to suspect them, all the while practicing taqiyya and hiding their true intentions. Those Muslims openly supporting terrorists when I was in high school? That was six, seven years after the towers fell. One year after the towers fell, when I was in middle school, one of the "moderate Muslims" was writing articles for the school paper defending her violent religion. Meaning their parents weren't telling them what they were telling the media. Mommy Muslim and Daddy Muslim were telling their kids "The men who crashed those planes into the towers are heroes and everyone who died deserved it".

>Germany and Sweden
Oh, you mean the countries where Muslims are raping the local citizenry en masse? The idea of "accepting other cultures" sounds nice until you realize that it also means accepting the violent murder and slavery cult centered in Saudi Arabia. I'm not racist. My best friend's mother is Middle Eastern, meaning my best friend, my non-biological brother, is half. But she's a Middle Eastern Christian. He, too, is Christian. I'm not racist, but I am Islamophobic. And if the West is to survive, it needs more Islamophobes.

This was a very popular tactic in medieval times, among all the monotheistic religions. Some prophet would convert and then try to win over as much of the opposing team. Christianity in that regard is a huge success against the Jews. And the Jews regard Christianity a huge catastrophy. And Islam is also a huge success. But if we would want to go full circle by absorbing the Muslims, we need something to absorb them into. And we don't have that something, as demonstrated by our inability to integrate them into our society.

>Muslim immigrants in Sweden and Germany are committing rape.
You mean like that fake news Drumpf was trying to tell everyone about them he got btfo by the swede's themselves?
>le I have a token black/middle eastern friend so I'm not a racist card
Top kek

Underrated