Anarcho-Primitivist General

Come on Sup Forums this the way to go.
>Purist form of individuality with no collective or authority.
>Live of nations resources.
Why do you hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21fi6mYjhKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>using the internet to advocate anarcho-primitivism

hmmm really makes u think...

I can't live without Sup Forums.

>scratching a thorn and getting an infection and dying due to no antibiotics.

there are ways to make cure in the wild

Better drink your own piss

Anarcho-Primitivist is so yesterday.

Anarcho-Sophisticate is the way to go. Quiet, secretive, off the grid.

>get toothache
>commit suicide

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums, Primativist. You shouldn't be using technology like this.

>Anarcho-Sophisticate
is that even a thing?

>Anarcho-Primitivist
on the internet not living in the woods

dont u see, technology shackles you to a world of complaining. isnt Sup Forums enough proof of that?

the internet is a necessary evil to spread the message

Another forced meme courtesy of this shitty - like board

FFS you guys...

no thanks
I want my children to explore space

Why not just fuck off innawoods like Teddy Bomber?

tribe? dude anprim is individualist. its not the same stupid mentality of ancom

sry i have political ideas to tell on a political board

Do trees trigger you because they're occupying the ground they grow on?

what are u talking about? im lost here

>when whatever form of anarchism you prefer inevitably doesn't get past the drawing board stage because it's anarchism and there's literally no way to enforce any of this

their is no tribe

Evidently

Have fun being exterminated by the people who kept their advanced technology.

So your plan is that everybody lives alone in the woods and then all the women die out because they aren't as suited to this way of life? Your endgame is extinction of the species, congrats

>Do trees trigger you because they're occupying the ground they grow on?
all jokes aside really what does this mean?

the will to consume terrorizes us, we are terrorized into being consumers

Fuck if I know. I was speaking in a general sense

>all the women die out because they aren't as suited to this way of life
a little mysogenistic dont you think?

So is reality

So in anarcho-primitivism you're not allowed technology? How is this enforced and why?

Not according to the new Google algorithm, kek.

Sadly the internet isn't what it used to be. I can still reach it from my bookmarks at work. The rest of the world needs tor, I guess.

>communicating abstract ideas through writing

OUT OUT OUT

its not, u r ur own boss. unlike ancom where the belief is people make good decision and light emotional punishment is good enough, anprim is generally living off the materials in the wild that will last or can be replaced versus the more advanced technology that cant be replaced easily. anprim is less about keeping to norms and rules and more about surviving off the grid

The reason it doesn't exist is that people organised into large groups and with the help of technology, killed the other people. This is what will happen if you go back to that style of living again. In other words, it can't exist.

Having said that, I think the modern world is bullshit and most of the critiques of the modern world that this belief system has are accurate. I just don't know how to fix it or what the alternative is. Maybe only some aspects of the modern world should change and not all of them.

necophelia?

Luddites are cancer

This one's subtle, I like it

Network access reveals it but all content removed. A mystery.

>tfw we have been anarcho-primitivists this whole time

>its not, u r ur own boss. unlike ancom where the belief is people make good decision and light emotional punishment is good enough, anprim is generally living off the materials in the wild that will last or can be replaced versus the more advanced technology that cant be replaced easily. anprim is less about keeping to norms and rules and more about surviving off the grid
all this while surviving in the wild

Enjoy being made into sex slave by whatever tribe you happen to wander across, I guess.

wtf that's not primitive enough!

at least im not in finland

can you make it without electronics and can you make it outside? then its primitive enough

>Alphabet

KILL HIM

define electronics

anything that uses batteries or uses electricity to power

the original anarcho-primitivist

>Property rights within the United States include the right to exclude others. On public property, government agencies have the authority to restrict or limit this right to roam under the property clause of the constitution. Similarly, private property owners can restrict access to through or over their property.

>In Finland, everyone may walk, ski or cycle freely in the countryside where this does not harm the natural environment or the landowner, except in gardens or in the immediate vicinity of people's homes (yards).
>One may stay or set up camp temporarily in the countryside, a reasonable distance from homes, pick mineral samples, wild berries, mushrooms and flowers (as long as they are not protected species). One may fish with a rod and line (only still waters), row, sail or use a motorboat on waterways (with certain restrictions), and swim or bathe in both inland waters and the sea. One can walk, ski and ice fish on frozen lakes, rivers and the sea. Income from selling picked berries or mushrooms is tax-free.

Sorry about living in country of the free people.

touche finland

however id rather like to OWN something rather than be forced to share something

you motherfucker

Loss?

>How is this enforced
You really can't. The people who didn't join you will continue to advance while you regress, until inevitably they wipe you out.

So anprim is more of a lifestyle than a political ideology? Am I allowed to use technology in your world? I want to be able to produce goods and services efficiently.

Organising a group is not against anarchy. In fact full scale collectivisation is entirely legitimate as long as it is done voluntarily
youtube.com/watch?v=21fi6mYjhKI

why would an ancap do this?

The problem with all meme ideologies is that they must exist in a vacuum. If you decided to live like animals in the woods then you'll easily be conquered by someone who didn't. If you decide not to have a state, someone will invade you.

An ancap would pay anyone who makes roads. The irony is that statists are the ones who punish people for making roads. You can't do that!!!!! That's a public utility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anarcho-fascism exist? What about anarcho-statism?