AND NOTHING HAPPENED

can someone explain to me why obama's birth certificate was proven fake and brushed under the rug i know i know the election and pizzagate was entertaining and shit but how would this country handle obama not being US natural born citizen? do you not understand that he is the reason for failing healthcare he is the reason for benghazi he is the reason why our soldiers died in the middle east he is the reason we are 20t in debt wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-correspondence.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=8TaTZusglaw
web.archive.org/web/20130313224547/http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-America
web.archive.org/web/20130317160906/http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3436-Sandy-Hook-Truther-(bowel)-quot-Movement-quot/page6&s=502f3ec0c837b755278b3ae4411c4462
youtube.com/watch?v=ucY0zNltb4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>77

thread is blessed its not the last we will hear of obongo after all

I bring it up when I can, most liberals literally do their damnest to ignore it.

youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo
>youtu.be/7EAxesVQ8wo

why tho its our chance to throw nigger king behind bars and trump will look like a badass

Because if it was it would cause a constitutional crisis

can we just meme the birth certificate back into public awareness please for fucks sake

I was all about this a few months ago. I saw a video where someone dragged the info from the other BC and it really didn't match up. It was close but it wasn't directly copied.
Anyway. I feel like it's bullshit but I could be wrong.

i don't give a shit he is riding his "first nigger president" credits and is making millions and millions of dollars off of it while us NEETs buy off brand soda with our food stamps to get by

I'll spread new "BirthCert" meme if an 'efficient' is made.

It's not fake the one provided to the media was reconstructed from the real record which was in terrible shape. They didn't want to embarrass anyone so they slapped together a new one and handed it out. They never said the document they released was a legal document.

Joe wilson you lie and goodbye

oy vey, how dare you filthy goyim prove that obama was an islamic terrorist born in kenya who engages in pedophilla, human sacrifice and cannibalism. you must be a racist natsee, goyi-... i mean my fellow democrats demean this man.

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANY MORE YOU FUCKING DISTRACTION SHILL. THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA NOW.

then why wasn't he questioned or do a press conference when it happened why did he lay low till after the election now everyone forgot and are focusing on rabbit hole conspiracies like pizzagate

I WANT THE NIGGER IN JAIL YOU FUCKING CUNT CONCERN TROLL SOMEONE ELSES THREAD

dude i knew that when white house posted it in PDF form back in 2010 or whenever. what kind of retard doesnt compress a psd

it was the noose put around the globalists' and neo-cons' necks which ensured the electoral college vote went off without a hitch.

>what kind of retard doesnt compress a psd
a patriot.

Kek is with us, Obama will be brought to justice.

>the real record which was in terrible shape
>They didn't want to embarrass anyone

What? I have no idea what that means.

It's incredibly easy to produce a new copy of your birth certificate.

burgers

No user it won't... King nigger saw his day and now we all pay for being complacent

Because it wasn't proven

The issue wasn't whether or not the document(s) had been reproduced or reprinted etc, the issues arose after one of the documents under scrutiny was posted on the whitehouse.gov website in the following format with the attached explanations and correspondence:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-correspondence.pdf

If proved, it would be so completely embarrassing that nobody would ever do anything about it.

Nobody would care, because a foreign born AMERICAN is better than a Natural born FASCIST to today's media.

I bet the Left would actually love it, because they could use it to meme Rapefugees even more

Drinking soda and neeting about like a fairy is no way to go through life son. Make yourself great.

It all fake

link?

>was proven fake
Do you have a link to some of this proof?
Honestly it warms my heart to know you're still mad about a genuinely nice but black guy being president.

I took the screen shot from a video off youtube called Sandy Hook Predicted in Dec 2010. I not sure how to do the embedded video

just post link to video

So, I got banned for 48 hours from Sup Forums for "spamming/reposting"at the exact time I downloaded the picture of the alien or whatever. This might be my 10th post ever made and I've been a lurker since 05. Haven't posted since the election. What the actual fuck?

It was an Arizona investigation, they hired EU forensic lab in Italy and another one (this one was in the US) to examine it, and both came to the conclusion that the birth certificate was forged.

It was around the election, just search it for yourself if you haven't seen it.

the birth certificate was so bad that I thought that it had to be Obama trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=8TaTZusglaw

Same thing happened to me.

I think people would lose complete faith in every institution in the united states if they admitted this.

I know right.
The truth is out there friend.

nobody ever asks how a single mom, who worked as a stripper could afford the Ivy League college.. He locked his school records up tighter than a frogs ass to hide the fact that he go into college with foreign student aid.

It wasn't fake because of the place of birth, it was fake because that civil rights movement guy was listed as the father on the original not Obama snr.

That would be the ultimate comfy times

This pic is real, very interesting

web.archive.org/web/20130313224547/http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3417-Obama-use-school-shooting-to-disarm-America

More of this guy, username kathaksung

web.archive.org/web/20130317160906/http://www.unforumzed.com/showthread.php?3436-Sandy-Hook-Truther-(bowel)-quot-Movement-quot/page6&s=502f3ec0c837b755278b3ae4411c4462

youtube.com/watch?v=ucY0zNltb4M

that crazy everyone in that thread just pretended kathaksung was invisible. I wonder who that person was

what the fuck?

that was really odd too.

Anyone have some sandyhook redpiils?

Anytime I bring this up to people they say I'm a conspiracy theorist. It srsly makes me want to shoot myself. Either that or "You believe its true coming from Arpaio's mouth?" Even after I explain the whole investigative process- they still always end up thinking its bullshit. I dont fucking get people.

Sandy Hook victims alive and well singing at the superb owl

Wait, this was actually proven, in a concrete fashion? There's a birth certificate out there showing he was born in Kenya? And it's provably legit? He used to have it in his book that he was born in Kenya, that's all I knew about.