Question for Americans: was any president as active as Trump has been since he got elected?

Question for Americans: was any president as active as Trump has been since he got elected?

It seems to me that he's actually working 24/7, but then again it's been only a month, and i never saw any other USA president so far except Obongo who was nowhere to be seen until the last month

>except Obongo who was nowhere to be seen until the last month
kek

Not in recent history. I'm enjoying every minute!

me too, that's what i thought

MAGA

Most presidents have been planning what they'll do once in office for decades. Then they parcel it out over 4/8 years with plannedpublic awareness/propaganda campaigns, etc.

Trump is just kinda shooting from the hip.

i want to believe that he wants to change so many things that he needs to work with this pace every day if he wants to complete them all

im gonna drop some ct to bump the thread then im gonna go to sleep

thanks man

that's all i got

DISCUSS!

But he was working, you think all those criminals got pardoned by themselves?

>pardoned criminals
is that you, Serbian proxy CTR? Or one of the sandwich eaters?

np ;3

This shit is an autistic work of fiction.

t. SF fag.

In politics there's a concept of something called "Electoral delay". Essentially you do a little bit of what you promised to do in the first term, then you promise to do the rest of it after you're re-elected. It's kind of like a bait and switch but it makes sense from a marketing standpoint. How are you going to convince people to re-elect you if you've done everything you've promised? Why keep the politician if he's not gonna do anything anymore? Usually it ends up with the politician not really doing much of anything, or spacing what they planned to do over a long period.

Trump doesn't really seem to be following that concept. He also has the benefit of what is quite possibly the most empowered Republican administration in history. It does make me wonder though. If Trump actually does do everything he promised inside 4 years, what will he run on come 2020?

Yup he's running non-stop, despite what the fake media is portraying.

>Reagent didn't get his tax cuts until August.

Pretty much.

Howard Stern has a good interview with Trump right when he declared he was running for POTUS. He told him that every single other POTUS seemed to just check out 2 weeks into the job and hang out at camp david the whole time and that Trump would prob be the only guy to ever get anything actually done.

maybe it's this or he simply will make this country great in 4 years and in that way gain voters for the next 4

link to the interview?

Why wouldn't you re-elect a president that fixed your country ? There's just so much you can do when it comes to good change and on the offchance he is not reelected it all goes to shit again once a monkey like Obama is in power again.