Cucks banned from white house

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/alex-jones-infowars-offered-white-house-credentials
youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

Now we need to ban them from doing business

>no longer getting special treatment
>*kvetching intensifies*

Oh fuck where are people going to get unbiased and reliable infomation from now!

Nothing of value was lost.
>Oy vey it's an attack on democracy when multi-billion dollar companies aren't allowed to attend the WH briefing!

Good.

Now we need to see CNN destroyed.

cuck

Cuck

>CNN
>Politico
>NYT
>Buzzfeed
>LA Times

>CNN implicitly placed in same category as BuzzFeed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pretty sad when BuzzFeed is considered a news organization

i think...
dey mad

Kek. Drumpf is such a pathetic loser who's so scared of a few real journalists and only wants garbage """news""" like BreitShart and InfoWhores to do his bidding. Don't remember Obama banning Rightwing news orgs

>>buzzfeed

FUCKING WHAT
Were they allowed before?? That clickbait crap actually is a legit news source? Jesus fucking christ.

It is official... I do not care.

The non-stop faux outrage has numbed me to giving a single shit about the media or anyone related to their industry.

All of the organizations listed are completely shit tier trash and with them no longer hogging the media spotlight maybe other organizations can step in and do a better job.

Why BBC?
Nice fascism lol
Fuck your stupid leader and stupid country

you know i dont remember being allowed to the press conference either
>DRAMPF BANS ENTIRE PLANET FROM PRESS CONFERENCE

kys autist

Why was Buzzfeed even given press access in the first place?

He should ban all outlets except Breitbart. That would be hilarious.

>Oh fuck where are sheeple going to get biased and unreliable disinfomation from now!
ftfy

That is what I wanna know. Do they actually report news at all? I thought they just did clickbait articles.

Not gonna lie, former CNN anchor here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump uninvite everyone. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the press room to himself, those chairs are really comfy.

Brilliant move to purge them at the same time. It makes supposedly "respectable" outlets like the failing NYT and CNN look like Buzzfeed.

if only we could send those fucking shekel pieces of shit to the oven where they belong.

> cnn
> buzzfeed

must feel good for CNN to be on one level with BuzzFeed

goals

John Oliver did a segment about that.

It literally happened.

Best timeline.

News services should all be shut down and restablished as Government funded and run services.

How do I argue with idiots like these?

Them having no access to the center of power put them out of business basically.

These fucks have done no real journalism for decades now. Any ground breaking story they publihsed was always published somewhere else before. The rest is just THE GUBMENT SAID THIS!!!

Heh nice rainbow fag

Do you happen to have a link? I don't watch Oliver usually.

>Trump now hiding from the big meanies who don't praise his every action
Jesus Christ he wouldn't last a week against British media. CNN and the like are lightweights.

yeah okay. but you're still a jew shill piece of shit oven dodger. we'll put comfy chairs in the oven when the time comes.

>It makes supposedly "respectable" outlets like the failing NYT and CNN look like Buzzfeed.

Shit didnt think of that. that is pretty great

>shekel pieces of shit
So...Drumpf as well?

you confuse media with
jew media.

with rope

>buzzfeed
>does anyone actually think this is a news source?

the fuck would you know about america you indian piece of shit. spend a life here and then talk to me, until then keep calling my neighbors trying to scam them out of their retirement you fucking piece of arab shit.

Trump is a scared man.

Associated Press and Times were invited and chose not to come, because this administration is a fucking joke.

Three months in and it's already to this point? This is a move from a scared Trump and it's only going to get worse for him.

They should have added the Daily Stormer and Cosmopolitan

Infowars isn't part of the WH press core, Poo.

> CNN and Jew York Times
> does anyone actually think this is a news source?

Bullet to the head. It works everytime.

Hello Jew.

Look at their flag Rabbi.

Nice proxy

>t. Ultra-butthurt Lowlife redneck scum who blames Jews for his own hilarious failures in life
Topkek

you dumbass, they are fake news

Warming up them ovens kike.

How was Buzzfeed allowed in the first place?
They actually have reporters????

>tfw we might witness half the major media go bancrupt/merge in this generation.

>t. Proxyfag
>no InfoWhores in WH
Hmm what did he mean by this?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/alex-jones-infowars-offered-white-house-credentials

>The failing BBC.
>The failing print.
What else do you have, Al Jazeera?

Memes

Here's your (((jew)))

stronger bait pls, /leftypol/

Is that the Sup Forums meetup?

>everyone that calls me out is redneck

Ok. Let's say you are right. You are still street shitter.

>Why BBC?
For real? The British Bolshevik corporation established itself as a shameless propaganda arm during brexit and continued this momentum during trump.

Kek

butthurt? but im winning. my president is fucking eviscerating faggots like you left and right while in office. thanks for playing sanjay!

but i win no matter what you say.

Now this is good news

This will put them out of business
KEK

R-RARE??!?

You don't even have to argue anymore, that's the beauty of this presidency

youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE

18:43

This is proper hugbox territory. Weak!

>buzzfeed
do you burgers seriously consider this pile of shit a legitimate media outlet? christ

I can't even see all the levels of the chess board anymore.

Ladyboy

American news.

why would we want to defeat isis? we like isis. isis is doing us favors all day by killing jews. did you not read a thing i wrote? you notice how we are doing nothing? JEW MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS...fucking get a clue you fucking slope.

I should be behind a proxy while i post this highly controversial image

>Reposting Occupy Democrats maymays

Please consider scuicide

>tfw no qt imouto

>Why BBC
Allowing foreign news companies to influence America? Fuck that shit.

>implying Cletus' comments aren't completely redneck-tier
>muh poo
Nice hillbilly argument you got there

>ISIS killing jews
this is literally fake news

thanks fence climber...tell us more about the country you wish you could get in but instead had to become cartel just to survive in your own...KEKKKK

the only political thing you've ever done in your life was necktie people you worthless waste of life.

you are a poo though. just saying. everything else > you

>when Cletus finally waddles out of his mum's basement

>limiting the press
wow literally Hitler

Liberals spend every day undermining the 2nd Amendment. They then whine when any little bit of the 1st Amendment is threatened. At the same time they prevent any conservative views from being expressed and have people fired/killed for expressing non-liberal views. Fuck every last one of those hypocritical cunts.

Did he died?

kek even if that was me...all those niggers got locked up. WIN WIN sanjay. but you aren't a sanjay. you just some fag liberal visiting thailand to learn some c++ for some shit tier packaging job. kys.

that white kid there did more for the movement than you could even comprehend. turned the tables on dindu.

Even Malawi knows to poo in the loo.

he transformed into an alt right american...and was saved by kek.

PRAISE KEK.

Because Fox news is out of business right? Infowars is out of business? What about Breitbart? What about Zerohedge? Oh wait they are still in business.

What the "gubment" said is that those who oppose them is a "political opposition". This "gubment" was not Trumps fwelings, but your king nig's. You can fuck off and die in the "gas leaks" you brought into your country through "humanitarianism".

Your shill tactics will not work here and soon not to work with the public.

I try not to hero worship political figures, but damned if pictures like this don't tempt me.