‘He Will Not Divide Us’ video stream taken down after report of gunshots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i just heard about this right now. pretty funny.

abqjournal.com/955762/labeouf-takes-down-anti-trump-stream-due-to-reported-shots.html

he needs to take it mobile. make it a film. a documentary going around the country. having it in one place 24 hrs a day is only going to attract this kind of stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWQefW85Xo
youtu.be/_p4h3jwJob0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

D I V I D E D
I
V
I
D
E
D

God i hope they come to orlando florida!

>haha epic we shut down those LIBERALS from exercising their first amendment rights

It blows my mind cities would give a permit to a mugging magnet like this in the first place. Two dumbfuck activist mayors rubber stamping baghead's latest glitter on a toilet seat art project. Sad!

Shots fired

Meant to last four years.

Got taken down right away.

>Albuquerque
>implying the gun shots werent from illegal mexican gangs

they did it themselves. they were the ones being violent.

We didn't do shit, it was your diversity pets you love so much.

Also:
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

it COULD last four years if it went mobile. being stationary means its going to attract a lot of non desirable elements.

post evidence that it was a liberal mexican

>tfw liberals are so violent

Feels bad man. I just want Shia art.

post evidence it was a right wing white cis hetero guy

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWQefW85Xo

i'm disappointed no one died desu senpai

I lived in ABQ, and I'm not going to lie. The mother fuckers shoot off all their bullets as soon as they get them, that's why there's so many stabbings there

btfo

stream was taken over by pol
random crime event nearby
shia doesnt want it back on because pol

Shia:
(Seeths menacingly into webcam)

Tell the TRUTH!!
(Mumbles)
Hewillnotdivideus
Talking to the RUSSSSIANSSS
(Mumbles incoherently)
WEOOUUTHEREE
HEEWILLNOTDEEEVIDEUSSSS
(Incoherently mumbles)
No so easy bein a NAAAZIIii out heeeeaAa
Hewillnotdivideus

GG,Luke
GG, Shia

...Stick to spiritcooking and Topanga parties where your gfs get fucked in the back room.

what is this song?

top kek

ABQ here. Random violence is somewhat common at night here. The drug addicts come in full force. Beggers line all the street corners at daytime. This city is such a shithole. Nice vacation spot when you hide in oldtown / outside the "war zone." Never live here pol...

i didnt claim a right wing white cis hetero guy shut it down

why is Sup Forums cheerleading people losing a means to express their first amendment rights?

hell march

The public street isn't your own personal art project.

>shia moves the project to austin hoping it will attract people more to his liking
>alex jones, robert morrow, and all sorts of junkie panhandlers take turns hijacking it
Make it happen

If that was the only platform for free speech, you might have a point.

its only shut down because the wrong people (maga) were 1st amendmenting

because its funny. its funny that they get all violent and then their art project gets shut down. shia is the one who punched a dude. no one from Sup Forums punched anyone.

its always the left who is tying to drown out voices. they try to block signs and shout down people.

they have plenty of means to exercise they rights. but they keep fucking up with this particular art project.

I thought Albuquerque was a quiet suburb or something, what happened to it for gunshots to be common at night?

You're gonna hurt the poor shill's feefees.

no its a shit hole in the desert full of tweakers and gangbangers.

having it shut down is a victory because it's an admission from the left that they can't tolerate the 1st amendment

This is a fully self-contained city. It is located in high desert on a plateau. Gmaps it and see.

We had libby pro illegal and la raza movements come through, and all the 80s cali republicans moved away from ABQ after our job market hit shit.

This city will decline. No manufacturing, health care or child education. Total wasteland in a lot of ways.

Underappreciated tourism industry tho.

its hilarious that they are all "he will not divide us" and then they do everything that promotes division. the left is not inclusive or tolerant at all in anyway way.

>I thought Albuquerque was a quiet suburb or something
lol no
It's run down and crime ridden. But Twisters is pretty damn good.

This is old news OP we all know tha-

>Checks website

>It's STILL fucking down

Holy shit, I thought it was just gonna be for a day. Are they removing the camera from the wall?

maybe you didn't watch, but we didn't do anything to shut down their rights. What they did is shut us down whenever we got anywhere close to the camera.

Next stop detroit

yes they are. its over.

Why does it have to be a liberal? Maybe it was just some asshole trying to prove a point.... kind of like you're doing right now.

>WHY is it always a fucking leaf!!?? WHyyyy

So what's the next location lads

I'd still like somebody to take the milk thing to the next level...a dairy farmer or something...it deserves scale.

It was two drunk drivers in a traffic accident. Shots were fired in the sky.

seattle

because these people claimed it was a liberal mexican

exactly. they didn't try to promote unity at all. they didn't try and have a discussion. it was just a yelling match. and that creepy chanting. i wonder where it will go next?

Day of the rake, kek wills it.

Jonestown

are republicans trying to promote unity? as far as i know the right wing wants to throw liberals out of helicopters

did anything good come from the new stream anyway?

Haha holy fuck, I actually live right next to Detroit, If they move it there, I'll fucking go and IRL Shitpost at it.

Saying and doing are two different things. And completely ignoring the liberal aggression that would lead up to actually doing such a thing is retarded on your part.

yeah
it was breddy epic

I lived in ABQ, and I'm not going to lie. The mother fuckers shoot off all their bullets as soon as they get them, that's why there's so many stabbings there. But seriously, we can't let ABQ get their hands on the nuclear codes.

but i thought liberals would roll over like the pussies they are

>are republicans trying to promote unity? as far as i know the right wing wants to throw liberals out of helicopters

Wow, way to generalize... but yeah, I'd totally throw you and your family into the ocean from a helicopter.

>6 posts by this id

You're pathetic, but I'm sure you know that already.

Accepting democracy is not rolling over. That's why the right didn't riot when Obama was elected then re-elected.

There were protests by the Tea Party and such.

And they must have been much, much worse than what the lefties did. I mean, CNN said they were scary, and the Trump protesters were peaceful, so it must have been really, REALLY bad.

>first series showed people that liberals are batshit insane
>second series showed people that spics and niggers are subhuman trash
all went according to plan

>implying it's anything like chicago&detroit

Obligatory summary of /pol and the trolls

>You beautiful people.

youtu.be/_p4h3jwJob0

Shia is so autistic it hurts to watch.

>hellhole of mongrels and negroes
>shooting happens
>this is somehow Sup Forums's fault
Nah.
He should put it into Denver if he wants a Democratic echochamber without the nog and spic problems.

Well that was a shit OVA.

So where do ya guys think it'll bbe next?

Why does Sup Forums keep shooting up protests?

I want him to bring it to Seattle. I'd love to shitpost for you all to return the favor, though I probably couldn't bring my flamethrower.