What was the toughest redpill you had to swallow?

What was the toughest redpill you had to swallow?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivial_school_(Sweden_and_Finland)
businessinsider.in/In-France-most-people-cheat-on-their-spouse-but-no-one-really-cares/articleshow/47804904.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The hardest and toughness redpill is that there is nothing wrong with Jews.

"jazz on you classical radio"
whats the pic supposed to say and/or what do u mean by pic related.

*your

>0.02 shekels have been deposited

That multiculti wasnt just a leftist retardation, but a designed plan

The Bogpill was the hardest to swallow

he was a black guy

Here is one that occurred to me today and I am still a bit rattled...

Maybe it would have been better, long-term, if the Confederacy won the war....

Muslims are the real problem. It is why they fake out things about Jews. They are the problem, not the Jews.

That there is an order to the world.
And few can change it.

this is dumb if the confederacy won slavery would have just been legal for a longer period of time in the US. This would just slow down history and American advancement.

That I'm beta male

No need to say it, your flag is enough.

who?

was it not already in death-throws? to who are they going to sell all that crash crop when their #1 customer is behind South Africa a partied-esque tariff wall along with Britain? A decade tops.

>implying Jordan Peterson isn't aware the bolsheviks weren't kikes

>tfw greatest musician ever roam the earth was black

Technically you don't die of AIDS; it just weakens your immune system until something like the common cold finishes you off.

You are dying of AIDS and blaming your cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPlhKP0nZII

Not sure what I should answer really, toughest? Don't know, at the moment. But I think one thing that is kind of a red pill to me right now is the info that there used to exist schools that were 8 years and where you studied nothing but Greek and Latin grammar, logic and rhetoric.

Sweden had 32 of these schools. In 1905 they disappeared.

sorry forgot the link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trivial_school_(Sweden_and_Finland)

> jews = aids
You, Sir, just broke the internet.

Pol is wrong

I am the same way, but instead that the democrats are right for not letting the blacks advance and for encouraging them to get abortions.

>tfw /r/the-donald begins to awaken

source that mozart was black

Pretty rich coming from you, Antoine

businessinsider.in/In-France-most-people-cheat-on-their-spouse-but-no-one-really-cares/articleshow/47804904.cms

he was austrian

tf do you think

???

he wasn't black

Can confirm, Austria is below the equator.

You have to go back

Scott Joplin

After the MIlo thing I saw about 3 of my gay friends defend his position. I immediately disbanded any relation to them. Then I became sick because I realized how common pedos are in the gay community.
I am not even being ironic. I am thoroughly disgusted about how degenerate that culture is.

Whoops, meant for

can confirm

Well to be fair, Milo was saying that he personally enjoyed being molested and felt like he learned something important from the experience. He wasn't saying that he molests boys and feels good about it.

But yes. Homos do love immature boys. It's pervasive. Pederasty and mental illness are inseparable from homosexuality.

The toughest redpill was that there is nothing optimistic about atheism, it is grim. And yet I can't stop being an atheist.

Fixed that for ya.

lmao

Protip: the people who created the world's most successful religions were geniuses, not idiots. And geniuses don't believe in literal magic people who live in the sky and are in charge.

Consider a less literal interpretation of religion, a more abstract definition of "God." Consider the possibility that this is not a modern reinterpretation but rather canon; the original intent of the religion's authors. Consider a pantheistic interpretation.

this

Oh, good grief. Beethoven might not have been white, but he wasn't Negro. Jesus was certainly not white, but he was about as brown as Saddam Hussein. But he also wasn't Black.

Grow a spine; this is just African-American bullshit.

Pakistani/Islamic first-cousin marriage and it's cost on the western healthcare system, and it's likelihood of increasing "irrationality" of the Islamic world.

Until that, I thought I was here mostly for the luls.

Milo didn't do anything though.