Legit Internal Happenings - Day 3

Ask your answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI
youtube.com/watch?v=2rGdmjdXLm8
youtube.com/watch?v=-oeSULbmG64
phibetaiota.net/2017/02/robert-steele-memorandum-for-the-president-warning-on-american-spring-riots-eight-actions-to-make-america-great-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=nd_ZXgObNNg
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11012254
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does Trump know its rinsed penis doing the leaking?

Is Trump going after weed? Does he know how hard it will kill support for him if he does?

What the fuck is happening?

Is Trump gonna do something about the coming color revolution attempt and why should I believe you?

President Trump knows the identify of the leakers, but they are what this community would refer to as (((entrenched))). I can't confirm specific names.

He is ambivalent about weed. He considers drugs to be regressive in general, but considers pros and cons to all battles.

are pedos getting BTFO'd?

are extraterrestrials real?

I'm surprised he doesn't go all in on weed for the tax money alone

Yes. They have been and it will only get worse for them. Much worse.

WILL THEY REPLACE HART CELLER

is the DOJ actively going after those leakers? How is the "shadow govt" still able to protect those within?

What happened with the DOJ investigation that was supposed to launch around now?

what happened in antarctica?

will we see public trials? Im thinking... OJ trial on steroids

why are people saying trump staff are going to go anti weed

is there any info you can reveal about this subject

does trump not know that everyone that voted for him under the age of 40 has smoked or still smokes weed

is the team aware of the affect that descheduling would have on public perception

plus it would one up obama

weed needs to be a states decision and an EO regarding this would cause unprecedented chaos in the political world and totally force the american populace to reconsider its opinion of the emporer

Any hope for truth on 9-11, USS Liberty, JFK????

>President Trump knows the identify of the leakers, but they are what this community would refer to as (((entrenched))). I can't confirm specific names.
bullshit, no one is too entrenched for him to fire

Will I ever get a redpilled gf?

>does trump not know that everyone that voted for him under the age of 40 has smoked or still smokes weed
not true for me. Is everyone that degenerate nowadays?

what happening

or prosecute for that matter.

youd think

is misato truly /bestgirl/?

Any rumors about auditing the Fed?

Will we see any politicians get arrested? Or at least publicly called out as pedophiles?

Will CNN and others be allowed back into the press pool?

I don't smoke weed. Used to when I voted democrat.

So pedogate confirmed about to bust open?

Sup Jared, you get Vankers the baby jelly yet?
Can't have a dynasty if the princess isn't carrying an heir you know.

DID YOU KNOW that the whitehouse petition website is run by Soros?

People were trying to sign a petition to label Antifa a terrorist group and the signatures were stuck at 1 despite thousands having signed. After a few days the sig count went up a bit, but was still severely hampered.

Please look into this!

Wait internal happenings in Sup Forums or Trump administration, either way post the damn alien pic already faggot

What is up with the ayys post from the other day?

if u have ever done anything unhealthy like drinking alcohol or consuming caffiene but unwilling to try weed you are retarded and brainwashed. i dont wanna debate whether or not you agree i just want larp bro to hear me if he isnt larping

the only good excuse to have never tried weed is because you are an actual health guy who allows NOTHING harmful to enter your body. If you drink from plastic bottles and want weed illegal you are a globalist.

The leakers are a very delicate subject politically. What might appear on the outside to be a straightforward test of law is in reality a delicate dance of entrenched interests vs relative newcomers to the halls of power. Spy vs Spy is playing out in real time. The web is far more complex than I can express here.

(((They))) will not, but they might.

See

How many of your predictions in the last thread actually came true? Because I'm only seeing the NASA thing, and that announcement was already known to the public before you posted about it.

What can an average citizen do to best prep for shit hitting the fan?

What happened to the guy asking us to trend #soulsearching2017?

What happenings are happening you happening happeners?

I feel like he would view that as extortion of some sort

Did any remnants of the 3rd reich survive, in antartica or in space?

>(((They))) will not, but they might.
lol can you get more specific?

this, know anything about the ayy lmao post?

Will we ever find out who really killed JFK?

Also is Hillary going to prison?

from the beginning i thought they could go two routes..

bust those at the top first to create a big splash

or

bust the ground level network first, have them give up info, and step it up level by level, eventually working your way towards the elite.

looks like they took the latter

Is he going to go after the central banking cartel? Will we see a return to a precious metal based currency?

War with extra-terrestrials when?

If you want to know the answer to this, look at modern Russia for your answer. Were they heroes in WWII? Contrast your answer with how they portray themselves today. Is historical revisionism welcome there?

When central banks are threatened, war is on the horizon. Trump desires peace. Before any central bank can be threatened, critical alliances must be solidified first. Don't put the cart before the horse.

If they behave.

mafia killed jfk in coordination with the CIA/vatican

Why hasn't congress put healthcare and tax legislation on Trump's desk. More interesting in who. Ryan? Who has to budge first?

The momentum is real and he can't lose it. Get it now.

>When central banks are threatened, war is on the horizon. Trump desires peace. Before any central bank can be threatened, critical alliances must be solidified first. Don't put the cart before the horse.
boner city

>(((mafia))) killed jfk in (((coordination))) with the (((CIA)))/(((vatican)))
ftfy

Ryan? why not billls??

What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?

Do you know anything about remote viewing and MK-ULTRA programs? Are they still active?

Will there be war with China?

Where were the announcements this week? I caught the brief (in fact, only video I can find of the event) sit-in on the human trafficking event yesterday - youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI
NASA made its announcement, but where were the other two?

Also, if you're the legit legitbro, I appreciate you.

Any plans for destroying the EU or is that on us? Or too early because America first and all that

No offense, but you're starting to sound more like that Knowledge Bomb LARPer than an actual insider.

Here's a real question, though: are Trump/Bannon aware that his declining approval numbers among independents are not fake news, and how do they plan to reverse this trend?

Serious question - are they planning an "American Spring", and if so, what are the governments plans. What should citizens plan for?

is julian assange planning on dropping pedo info on the republican party? what kind of role is wikileaks playing with trump vs the (entrenched) deep state?

Hi legit insider, question: Was the CNN article about the FBI being asked to squash the Russian business, the announcement that you alluded to in your 2nd post?

Can you give us another heads up about some future event? We are on the seat of our pants here re: pizzagate.

Thank you.

We believe that healthcare reform dismantling o-care will indeed happen. You may not know this but President Trump's predecessor has created what amounts to a stealth army of agitators and activists who will do whatever it takes to keep his signature achievement from being repealed. In the short term this tactic has proven effective but our analysis indicates that in the medium to long term this will instigate sever blowback consequences for the Democratic party.

can we bank on our WikiAutist to pull through?

Does Trump believe the holocaust is a lie? Does he know about the Jews?

Have you guys got the support and protection of JSOC? We're literally shitting our pants that the CIA will try to kill trump and friends

Can we bomb the shit out of ISIS already?

I swear, if you cuck to the Saudis...

Organizing For Action..

Thats pretty common knowledge.

Dont make me start doubting god damnit

Elaborate please

Gotta ask it again, because there's a definite lack of response--though that may be yes by omission.

Are aliens real? We had a run-in with some kind of shit that allegedly was a picture of an alien and left us frozen up for hours and unable to post, and cost us two (((Coincidental))) hours of archive that happened to coincide with the posting. Something sensitive got out, I think.

Do you believe the revolution currently going on has lasting power past Trump? Or will all of these swamp creatures come flooding back as soon as he is gone?

What's the status on the immigration suspension?

JFK assassination was staged, he took new personality as Jimmy Carter:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rGdmjdXLm8

Why Obama has long scars in his head?

youtube.com/watch?v=-oeSULbmG64

Fake black president? They can create whatever faces they want.

Why did Trump chose Acosta over Kirsanow?

There has been a massive effort to castrate us from the top down following Brexit and Trump. We're losing the final battle at this point. However, we are still an anonymous image board protected by all the power of the First Amendment. We owe France a huge debt as our oldest ally. They taught a bunch of farmers how to hold formation and fire in ranks. We will never forget our oldest ally.

The only person who wants an American Spring is Soros.

Sorry to disappoint.

His approval ratings are solidifying in almost every demo. Don't fall for MSM memes.

Is Trump aware of Robert David Steeles memo?

if the plan doesnt involve intervening in the actual price gouging the health plan means fuck all.

single-payer, savings account, ACA (as is), "free market" nove that that means fuck all if a fucking trip to the urgent car for something like IV fluids is gonna end up costing taxpayers $2000-3000 in the near future

they are not "aliens" in the sense that they are extraterrestrial.

they would be more accurately described as "demons" or "interdemensional demons" if you want to describe the certain metaphysics of their interaction with us in what we call "reality" or the world we perceive through our senses & visible light

Why not just get rid of the mandate and let it live or die based on if people actually want it?

Hell, even some of us over 40.

I haven't bothered with weed in many years; I'm just not that into being fucked up, I prefer lucidity, being sharp and on top of things. I didn't feel like I should rely on weed to relax, that seemed lame--similarly I don't need caffeine, though sometimes I still enjoy it. Weed, though...it's just not some wonder drug that's so great for you to smoke every day, no matter what the wishful thinkers want to believe.

For me, I found that increasingly it just didn't agree with me. Made me a little paranoid at times, and also I felt it messed with my memory. That's a huge no-no. So, with mild regret, I quit. That was in 2003. I've smoked it twice since then, both on memorable occasions and it was honestly fun and okay. I had no urge to do it again though. Pretty much I was an occasional user from about 1993-2003. Never drove or worked stoned, didn't like being stoned in public, just did it sometimes at home in the evening.

Having said all that, if booze is legal pot should be too. The wave is too strong to push back now; it would be retarded and a HUGE fucking waste of effort to try--and, it would really really impact Trump's popularity negatively. I don't think he can afford that, especially not first term. He has too many tasks to accomplish, and basically all of it is sooooo much more important than tussling over weed.

Plus, us having legal weed is a great BTFO to the fucking Mexicans in so many ways. Why give them back such a lucrative business, and one which would support so much criminal enterprise? Why give the money to criminals anyway--ours or theirs?

Weed stands to be a great cash industry for the USA. Both growing and using. The taxation prospect alone is huge and we have twenty trillion dollars of debt to pay off. Don't look a gift bud in the mouth, Trump.

You know anything about the alien picture that people have reported seeing on here?

Is pizzagate real?

They're entrenched enough to expose his russian dealings if he looks at them the wrong way.

phibetaiota.net/2017/02/robert-steele-memorandum-for-the-president-warning-on-american-spring-riots-eight-actions-to-make-america-great-again/

>some people here still listen to polls
((They)) are always wrong, remember the Hillary debacle, they want to demoralize you, don't fall for it
MAGA

i hope somebody saved it because the one i saw looked fake af

3rd time its asked, answer OP

hopefully trump goes full duerte and starts killing you subhuman degenerates 2bh

thatll probably be 2nd term though, too many (((pedos))) to gas atm

This?

There any plans to defund or remove tax status from rogue non-profits?

Scratch this, I see how it ties in with your banking question.

Leak some Weiner material or something tho, this meme war against the msm is agonizing.

Are any politicians getting arrested for being involved in pizzagate?

>is julian assange planning on dropping pedo info on the republican party? what kind of role is wikileaks playing with trump vs the (entrenched) deep state?
I'm really interested in this question as well.

Can we get a general overview of the situation?

whats trump going to do about nk using vx nerve gas in a major airport?

JSOC is lukewarm. Not our greatest concern but not our greatest ally - yet. We are in the process of reorganizing and flushing several institutions.

I'm not authorized to comment on this topic, and frankly I don't have sufficient access to give you the kinds of answers you are looking for.

I recommend this man's testimony, and that's all I can say: youtube.com/watch?v=nd_ZXgObNNg

Name 2 items on Bannon's desk.

>npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11012254
This "started" with Camp Obama back in 2007, and I say "started" because this was essentially the migration of Alinksyite-Chicago-style politics to DC.
Robert "Bob" Creamer (of O'Keefe and Iran and Obamacare fame) was on of the counselors/teachers at Camp Obama. This has been ongoing all throughout his term in Presidency and afterwards as well.
They are breeding Marxist brown shirts and creating cells in order to reproduce the cancer. If that isn't terrifying, I don't know fear anymore.

But also this pls

You realise (((they))) are pushing for civil war don't you? A few more violent protests and tey will get it too, especially when the weather gets a bit warmer.