Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIsRhSKzPPg
youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
youtu.be/DWGBJBwfxac
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0
youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal9)
youtube.com/watch?v=EEzKmYKC2yg
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
youtube.com/watch?v=yq41DHHdowA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You cannot redpill someone, they have to redpill themselves.

show them shitposts on this board from time to time. That's all you can do

You don't. The concept of the "pill" is a metaphor for ideology. To adopt an ideology is to live in a drug-induced fantasy.

They are extremely bluepilled
one of my friends has cousin living in germany and still isn't redpilled about situation in europe
I redpilled one of my friends with truth

>You don't. The concept of the "pill" is a metaphor for ideology. To adopt an ideology is to live in a drug-induced fantasy

In other words, take nothing seriously and be a pushover faggot.

I would stand by what I have said.

There is a hypothesized event horizon that someone can be bluepilled over and be unredeemable. my original suggestion plays to humor, but if someone is so bluepilled that they find no humor in jew jokes, there should be another way

one of friends find holocaust jokes funny and we joke about it together
+1 point
>what do you call flying jew
>smoke

Skyderastai net ir čia užsiveisė

No, it is not being a pushover faggot. Quite the opposite.

The alternative to the escape fantasy one finds in ideology is to face a hard and confusing world with courage and integrity. To seek out truth wherever it leads. Doing this means questioning one's own beliefs, a step that most are terrified to even consider.

>"skyderastai"
nesupratau, ar čia koks vatniku žodis?

I mean, you could have said that to start with

I would say that redpilling is not the adoption of an ideology, in that sense. What ideology did I adopt when I was redpilled? I didn't. I relectantly learned that the kikes were not in fact burned alive in camps in WWII and learned that it is not bad to identify with your people. What ideology was adopted there?

i hope you lose all of your friends for being an insufferable retard OP, stop trying to spread the mind AIDs this place causes

Ne tik, kad durnius, bet dar ir nežino kas vyksta aplink :) Nieko, kai persipjausi venas: niekas dėl tokio kaip tu neliūdės.

What makes a people?

Don't Try to red pill them. I lost all my friends but 2 because I redpilled to hard.

LOL that shit is fucking funny! got any more? laughing my ass off over here!

>spread truth
>brit says it is aids

Paul Joseph Watson videos.

Dėl taves irgi neliūdes ,vatnikas čia atsirado
valink į Korėja jei tau taip komunizmas patinka

yeah do this, show them the unfunny tryhard shit from this board and hopefully they will never talk to you again

>and still isn't redpilled about situation in europe

Well if you literally don't consume any news then it's no wonder because then you wouldn't even know there are refugees here, except if you have a camp right next to your appartment.

Government did a rather good job in covering that up somehow. I live in a 150k pop. city and have only seen 5-6 refugees and I have only seen them because I know they are refugees in the first place. There are supposed to be around 2-3k of them in the surrounding area.

a nation, distinct in its phenotypes and culture from others

Also OP, try it with easy "normie" redpills from these e-celeb faggots, for instance molymeme or black pidgeon. That should actually work on them.

This, you need to start very slow and mild. Once you're here too long you forget just how delusional normies actually are.

If you go full redpill on them you might as well be Alex Jones or David Icke in their eyes.

Yeah i considered that

youtube.com/watch?v=iIsRhSKzPPg

Don't feed with nazi redpill hitler did nothing wrong
because they will see you as crazy lunatic

Fucking lithuania.
The fuck is wrong with you southerners?
Here in the north we have a fuckload of beers and with zero effort from my part conversations like this happen spontaneously

>Oh shit! Look it's a fucking NIGGER! In our neighborhood! what the fuck?
>Dude it's cool. There's propably some cotton somewhere around here!
>oh thank fuck. the tractors deserve a break.

these people are "bluepilled" by finn standards but we don't live in the southern parts.

the man fight banks youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
hitler wanted peace youtu.be/DWGBJBwfxac
feminist youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
why when hate jews youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0
perverted Germany youtube.com/watch?v=JxVGNk2Ma-8
Jew agrees meincampf youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Problem is
they won't watch these videos because it has nazi on it or hitler

Put on blackface and mug them.

Wtf, some chloroform and ducktape does wonders
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/

you shouldn't lie to your friends. tell them you are a lunatic, be forthcoming, tell them you post in the forum full of demented, white supremacist virgins and that you yourself are one. if they are your real friends they will accept you for who you are (a demented virgin who nobody wants to interact with)

First you gotta have some

Why is it illegal to question the holocaust?

>lunatic
i don't like /x/

get the fuck out, this aint no reddit. god i gate tbese faggots redpill this redpill that fuck you and your fucking shit this is a board for political discussion not a pharmacy or hospital you want your redpils leave this site now.

Lmao good shit! niggers do be picking cotton! haha. oh man, how do you guys come up with this stuff!

>forced redpill
>final solution

>thinks redpills are pills
redpill is just metaphor

Ass rape

i'm ain't indian to buttrape them

How do you determine where to draw the line of distinction?

This is good as a conversation starter.

Try to use reason and talk calmly. Don't cherrypick points and be respectful towards your friends.
Do not go with attitude that "I am right and you are wrong". Try to have a conversation.

>No one chooses their fathers(Good against muh slaves and such)
>Islamic crusades
>What if we went in their country and refused to learn their language or work?
>Why do they rape and do crimes, if they really need help? And why should we accept that kind of behavior

Something like that and stuff. I'm not smart person, so I think you can manage if you treat each other like human beings.

Thanks for starter

Well That would be a matter of preference wouldnt it. The consensus would usually be
>Super races(Caucasoid, negroid...)>Races(White, black...)>Subraces(Western European, EasternEuro, Capoid, Arab...)>nation of genetic origin/birth(scott, German, American...)>Tribes

Say that Lithuania was built by people defending against foreign religious extremists.
Mention Rotherham and other ones (there are plenty just scroll down en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal9) and tell them that this happens in other countries with muslim/nigger migrants and that Lithuania does not have magic dust to make them not rape. So if your normie friends don't want their family members raped they should not let these people in.
Talk about how jews made Soviet Union and were in control of it less later after Stalin, but still powerful. Reminder that the only people that were allowed to leave that shithole were jews. The reddest of red pills for any Lithuanian

If it comes down to a matter of preference, what stops one from declaring all of man his people?

Roger that

That man would have a most difficult time cooperating with all mankind

Hitler was a total idiot. He was right about Jews but that was it. He hated Christianity and liked Islam. LMAO - yeah no thanks.

Hitler was right about jews he lost and now we live in dark ages

>what stops one from declaring all of man his people
testosterone

Nice myth
Next thing you gonna tell me that he liked blacks more than whites

>Our Epoch will certainly see the end of Christianity
>Christianity is the worst of regressions can mankind had ever undergone
>The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity

Source:
1 .Hitlers Table Talk, pg 343-344
2. Hitlers Table Talk, pg 322
3. Hitlers Table Talk, pg 7

Well, research suggests that you appeal to their emotions

The issue with this is that a lot of our ideas are fairly, even if practically, dispassionate.

Sure, you might be able to argue in moral terms to your average '80s era democrat that welfare is actually doing more harm than good, which is true, but anything beyond this is a loss because beyond this the reaction becomes disgust and further aversion to our ideas.

I've had success with giving people small doses of extreme realities that are kept behind the curtain that media feeds us.

For example, I befriended some guy in my statistics class and he was a total lefty cuck, so I played along for shits. One day I walk into class and maneuver the conversation to intelligence, and point out nervously that I read that blacks had a lower average IQ but that I didn't really believe it. Over the weeks I let him in on the details, and let him watch me "accept" this reality.

For him, seeing someone who was purportedly of the same ideological stripe frantically accept a reality that he finds reprehensible also made him accept it.

Once you dose them with the tiniest redpill their worldview becomes more open, susceptible, and weak. The foundation of reality that was constructed for them falls apart. I turned him from an egalitarian, a value that he accepted as nearly unfalsifiable, and a platform from which most of his politic was based, to someone whose faith in equality had been shit on.

I know what you're thinking, "isn't it kind of autistic and sociopathic to feign friendship with someone for months just to make him swallow the redpill?" Yes but go fuck yourself. I don't want to actually be friends with any faggot leftists on my campus and I get my jollies off by shattering their worldview and by extension their identity.

My one caveat is not to start with something that'll take a body of knowledge to understand, like the JQ.

dont worry nobody wants to be friends with a fucking psycho like you

guilty as charged nigga

>quoting a book know for being mistranslated and in general controversial as a fact

thanks for debunking me

You are right , good idea thanks

that brithshill wants attention

You don't. You take the moral high ground and talk about freedom. Small government and why every time something's wrong it can be traced back to government fucking up. You talk about what is wrong with politics, you talk about the eternal divide they are pushing of left and right. Governments aren't there for you, they are there to get re-elected.
You see, this way you can't make them mad. You have the higher ground. Of course you can try to explain why refugees aren't particularly good, but divide it in good and bad. Else you will be in a never ending circle that doesn't solve anything. You need to make sure the bad ones get punished and taken care of and the good ones are not affected.

You are never going to get anywhere using Hitler as your base. Now if your goal is to make people angry and upset with you be my guest, but you only end up wasting your own time. Your goal should be to plant the idea of freedom in their minds, not convince them of something.

Stay calm, use reason and promote freedom.

>Hitler
>Muslim lover
Everyone knows that Hitler was actually Anglo supremacist see here he is shaking hands with Anglo leader.

Why did anglos declared war on germany?
he shaked his hands with his guest
like every man would do

>How do i redpill my friends?
slowly. spread it out to 6 months. to one year.

if you drop everything in 1 week they'll think you're crazy and stop talking to you.

e.g.

Day 1. "hey friend, did you know that the owner of Facebook is Mark Zuckerberg?"

Day 2. none

Day 3. none

Day 4. Do you know that the owner of Google is Sergei Brin.

Day 7. "hey buddy, CNN, Universal Studios, and other giant media are ."

do the same to bankers, university heads, etc.

Day 50 - "remember the owners of Facebook, Google, media networks, major bankers, etc? Guess what they all have in common. They're all Jews."

Day 60 - "Jews were driven out of every country throughout history. Wonder why..."

Day 61 - "Oh, they're lying, cheating, stealing, and killing parasites. No wonder Hitler drove them out." If you tell your friend this on Day 1, you will lose credibility and will never believe a thing you say in the future.

Day 70 - Give actual current examples of Jewish activities that can easily be verified, like the fake news stuff. "of course they can control the narrative and create false reality, because they own facebook, google, cnn, hollywood, celebrities, and universities."
Your friend: "good point"

>One disputed example includes Hitler's statement that, "Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity."[48] Picker as well as Jochmann's German edition, read, "Die Zeit, in der wir leben, ist die Erscheinung des Zusammenbruchs dieser Sache."[49] Which Carrier translates (in bold) as: "I have never found pleasure in maltreating others, even if I know it isn't possible to maintain oneself in the world without force. Life is granted only to those who fight the hardest. It is the law of life: Defend yourself! The time in which we live has the appearance of the collapse of this idea. It can still take 100 or 200 years. I am sorry that, like Moses, I can only see the Promised Land from a distance."[49]
You anti Hitler Christians are literally quoting a lying book that has been translated from German to French and then to English. Top kek.

Day 50 is the day you lose your friends and become "that guy"

Because Hitler himself was a Anglo supremacist and wanted anglos to destroy Germany.
CANT YOU SEE HE IS SHAKING HANDS WITH AN ANGLO!!!!!!!! THIS IS PROOF.

yep

Nietzsche and the Nazis were both right about Christianity being taken over by degenerate morality. Look up "slave morality". Christianity is a religion for the weak, incompetent and oppressed. As it is now. Liberation theology is the most extreme example I'm aware of
>universal forgiveness
>universalism
>turn the other cheek
>give unto Caesar which is Caesar's
>the meek shall inherit the earth
Among many others. Another term you may be interested in is "positive Christianity". It wasn't as bad during their time because they didn't have Vatican II or the new Marxist pope but it's been going downhill for some time now. Catholicism might not even be salvageable and most flavors of Protestantism are the same. Orthodox Christianity looks promising.

And about Islam, I'm gonna have to agree with you there, but it was at it's most secular then. In the last 50 years muslims have gone crazy

You forgot about jewish communist in munchen and those red revolutions

Use the question technique.

You know where they dstand right? Now just imagine you are in their position and ask questions about things you "dont understand". Start with simple stuff from the alt light as an opener and move yourself forward. Dont go all 14/88 on the start, thats the last redpill to take.

Go slow. Don't go all 1488 on them. I redpilled my friends on feminists (low-tier redpill), then just last night when we were drinking I managed to redpill them on illegal immigration and Trump. You just keep dropping little hints when the its appropiate.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEzKmYKC2yg
conspiracies

Show them no planes on 9/11

He was talking to him to recruit muslims desu

Which explains the muslim SS divisions

Unbelievable and people called him Austrian

>being redpilled
>having friends

pick one.

Both germans and muslims had common enemy
"enemy of my enemy is my ally"

>born in austria
>raised in austria
>not austrian

hide a lizard inside your anus and when you offer to let them fuck your anus the lizard comes out and asks if they have heard of our lord and saviour jesus christ?

Its a joke
I am mocking that Australian

youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw

Murdoch Murdoch is the best youtuber for the last redpill. Also he is the only one I know who makes it all seem positive and not raging all the time.

A pity most of his videos get shut down.

youtube.com/watch?v=yq41DHHdowA This just got reuploaded, dont know if its censored, but you can find it on other sites.

you're doing an awful job

Yeah, and Nietzsche's conception of the Ubermensch was totally valid and not a quasi-sociopathic solution to nihilism

Christianity promotes good virtues, some good, some bad, but when he calls things like charity slave morality -- charity, from which the bonds of civilization are engendered -- he is wrong.

Nietzsche himself admitted later in life that one would have to be crazy to act out their own moral poetry, and that he doubted such a man capable even existed

relevant

How? You are literally quoting a mistranslated text maybe even deliberately mistranslated. What you are quoting was translated from German to French by a guy who hated Catholics and them from French to German you have yet to address this.

that´s just awesome

Christianity promotes egalitarianism and pacifism, and is globalist by nature. not exactly the best thing ever. i recognize the existence of good christian conservatives, but many of them misinterpret and are ignorant of their own faith

christianity warns against globalism. Have you not read it? The anti-christ establishes a one world government, religion, currency etc.

it is still globalist in spirit. and u still haven't addressed the christian obsession with pacifism and egalitarian idealogy

By telling them you are a nazi

>and u still haven't addressed the christian obsession with pacifism and egalitarian idealogy

I had no idea we were even debating . But to say Christianity believes that all are equal no matter what then can you explain what happened in Sodom?

To say Christianity is pacifistic essentially is telling me you have not read the Bible. Going to war is most certainly justified under circumstances

Fuck those "friends" and fuck what other people think about you.

haha

you can't.

The digits.