Bosnian pyramids?!

So what does Sup Forums think about the pyramids they allegedly discovered in Bosnia?

This is Sup Forums related because it's either

a) a case of the mainstream science establishment trying to censor a huge discovery to protect their narrative about this topic (and Egypt/South America trying to protect their billion dollar tourist business by simply denying that pyramids might exist somewhere else)

or b) a huge scam by the Bosnian government to lure tourists into their country to improve economy by building a fake pyramid

Some stuff to look up if you're interested:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_pyramid_claims (check the discussion page, doesn't that reek of censorship?)
youtu.be/jOutNUqH-hE (very entertaining lecture by the guy who allegedly discovered the pyramids)
(discussion of the topic on another board)

Also I'm really curious what anons from Bosnia think about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
tangu.us/watch.php?vid=ae476e182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia
crystalinks.com/pyramidchina.html
philipcoppens.com/china_pyr.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_pyramids
youtube.com/watch?v=xSY6on-M9Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=546rj9A9JTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> nothing to see here, goy, all completely natural

Sounds like a load of shit to me. We will soon see.

they found tunnels inside the hill

better pic of the alleged pyramid of the sun

Damn that actually looks like a structure. But if plants and trees grow on it it means the rocks had to been meteorised into dirt, so it's kinda odd that it keeps the straight edges.

Just the tip of the iceberg, they're all over the planet. (pic related) is in Indonesia. Looking forward to the Antarctica happenings.

The tunnel complex leads into caves in which they have found weird monoliths...

>Sup Forums does /x/
>Sup Forums does /x/ better than /x/
can we have a cryptid thread? Is Bigfoot and samsquatches degenerate?

Bosnia is a scam run by scammers to get your deutschmarks aka euros

don't be fooled, an elaborate hoax at best

Bigfoot is a Rothschild agent.

"Between 27,000 and 12,000 years ago, the Balkans were locked in the last Glacial maximum, a period of very cold and dry climate with glaciers in some of the Dinaric Alps. The only occupants were Upper Paleolithic hunters and gatherers who left behind open-air camp sites and traces of occupation in caves. These remains consist of simple stone tools, hearths, and remains of animals and plants that were consumed for food. These people did not have the tools or skills to engage in the construction of monumental architecture."

WE

The guy who discovered this has the theory that it is not a solid structure like in Egypt for example, but that somebody took an existing hill, shaped it into form, then covered it with concrete blocks.

Geologists claim that this is nothing special and evolved naturally.

Bosnians find a mountain.

>WE WUZ PYRAMIDS

Bili smo kraljevi!

Does that explain his interdimensional powers or did he have that before becoming an agent?

By the way, it becomes interesting about half an hour into the video, the first part is an introduction about other existing pyramids.

THEY WUZ KANGS?

No Bosniaks awake yet to comment on this? Too embarrassing, or are you guys still asleep?

WUZ

> Geologists claim that this is nothing special and evolved naturally.

Yah, they say the same thing about the Yonaguni ruins.

Well if nature wouldn't have build those steps, how else were we supposed to climb out of the water and evolve into mammals?

Nobody gives a shit about some fucking pyramid in bosnia

Bosnians know about it but they dont give a shit

> that black guy in the middle looking at the weird bread-looking rock monolith thing
> Black guy
> Bosnia

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Check out the video, the excavation is done by thousands of volunteers (most of them being new age hippies) from all over the world. Of course a lot of them come from the US.

why don't they dig through it and find out?

apperently real.

THIS WOULD MEAN, AS ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS SUGGEST, THAT KEBAB IS AN INVENTION SENT TO US FROM ALIENS IN OUTER SPACE THROUGH THE PYRAMIDS

also completly natural.

no advanced civilisation build this in the past.

JoJo is fucking awesome, thanks for reminding me that I still need to watch the latest seasons.

They are doing that right now. First the project was shut down, then he sued the government and won, and a few years ago the excavations finally started on a bigger scale.

And yet they repopulated Europe which fostered western civilization.

Check the I1 haplogroup for an interesting story.

spotted the albanian

THEY WUZ ANCIENT ALIENS

>So what does Sup Forums think about the pyramids they allegedly discovered in Bosnia?

Some idiot says "it looks like a pyramid to me". Even though it's irregular in shape and there's no evidence of being constructed by humans.

>a huge scam by the Bosnian government to lure tourists into their country to improve economy by building a fake pyramid

I like how you made "false claim" seem so conspiratorial and convoluted.

The false claim is simply that one guy who claims it's a pyramid is a scammer. He's been lying about his finds, and nobody else can verify his claims.

If you look at archaeological history it's full of scam artists doing it for all manner of reasons, from personal gain to want of fame.

> mainstream science establishment trying to censor a huge discovery

This is just such fucking bullshit. Archaeologists would give their left nut for a find like this. The guy who discovered Göbeklitepe rewrote everything we thought we knew about ancient civilization and where it originated. It wasn't buried or censored, it was verified and then continually hyped in the media, and has recurring features in all pop archaeology outlets like NatGeo and Discovery Channel.

Finding a pyramid in Europe wouldn't have a large invested interest working against it, rather the opposite. We have a shit ton of archaeologists with most of our history documented. They WANT something like this to upend current understanding and get a permanent place in the books.

>> Geologists claim that this is nothing special and evolved naturally.
>Yah, they say the same thing about the Yonaguni ruins.

Well you can't argue with the logic of "it looks artificial to me, and given that I know nothing about geology, we should trust my gut instinct".

Tell me, since you're the nonexpert, how do you feel about this rock formation?

It looks artificial right? So giants must have done it. Giant humanoids confirmed. Why is the MSM suppressing this information? If they're not talking about it, that means I'm on to something. Why won't president Trump release the files on the giants?

>Bosnian valley of the pyramids

Also completely natural, right? (guy in the pic is the same guy who excavates those pyramids)

>So giants must have done it.

did you think your folk-stories where just stories?

sven please.

tangu.us/watch.php?vid=ae476e182

This guy talking about it being a GPS marker for extra-dimensional beings.

Looks like we were living in the Hexcraft universe timeline once.

Ameribros finagled a World Heritage site on less.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia

>tangu.us/watch.php?vid=ae476e182
Nice find, thanks. Didn't know that one yet.

> that the hills are natural formations known as flatirons[4] and that there are no signs of human construction involved.[5][6][7] The European Association of Archaeologists released a statement calling the pyramid hypothesis a "cruel hoax".

German user, i am going to blow your mind, here in mexico , here in my state of jalisco , we have also this spheres and a really weird petrified or "glassed" pyramid.

I wonder why styx is making those minecraft videos lately....

Actually been there with a couple of friends, its true that it resembles a pyramid a lot, however, if we take into account the amount of mountains on the Earth we shouldn't be surprised that some of the have near perfect triangular shapes.

Also think about it for a moment, if it was constructed via blocks or something similar it would be fairly easy to find out, dig deep enough and you will hit the rocks.

If it was somehow magically shaped by aliens from the surrounding land then... well then nothing, because I am sure that aliens have something better to do than land on random planets to fuck with their topology.

Minecraft seems to appeal to and resonate with human nature somehow, why else would it be so insanely popular? Especially among kids who have not yet been brainwashed by the mainstream narrative into boring wageslave cucks.

>Bosnian valley of the pyramids

pyramid of the bosnian dragon?

pyramid of teh love?

WE

Here in Jalisco , we have some of the oddest pyramids in the whole country, must people dont even know we have them.

Plus this fucker right here,the Cholula Pyramid this is one of the weirdest pyramids in the whole world.

1/3

I was there in person. There is definitely something there.

Well he did "find" a bunch of huge building blocks (allegedly made from ancient concrete with better properties than we are able to produce currently) there, that's how he persuaded the former(?) prime minister into allowing the excavation.

> and resonate with human nature somehow
it resonates with your childhood, your literally building stuff with bricks.

Oh for the love of everything that is sane, we are talking about advanced race way beyond our technological reach (especially during that time period) and you are trying to convince me that this super advanced race needs a fucking pyramid as a visual aid?

Don't be ridiculous.

Shh, go away with that silly logic of yours. Open your mind, user!

WUZ

This thing is a monster of old pyramids constructed upon older pyramids.

2/3

I never knew that there was grass (outside of weed) anywhere in Mexico. Guess you learn something new every day.

>and you are trying to convince me that this super advanced race needs a fucking pyramid as a visual aid?

Well he is talking about extra-dimensional beings. Who knows how they perceive a simple pyramid on earth. To them it could be like a beacon.

Do not apply human standards to it.

That said I am not advocating his opinion I'm just putting it out there. Imagine if we had smell like dogs or vision from Predator. How different would we perceive the world.

I'm 17 minutes in and its getting pretty nutty. This lady is playing a harp and singing to the giant rock thing.

I want to believe

Now, here comes the interesting thing , the base of Cholula. Notice something OP ?

The answer to that my friend is A.
China's got the same thing.
crystalinks.com/pyramidchina.html
philipcoppens.com/china_pyr.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_pyramids

?

If you read what you linked you will see the evidence of settlement. We have a ton of earthworks in Europe, usually in or around later cities. Since earthworks and settlement = backfill and refuse, there's usually copious evidence to find.

As indeed this site shows they have burial sites, settlement remains, even evidence of metalworking.

This is exactly why pointing at a hill and saying "BURIED PYRAMID" is retarded. Small earthworks, mounds, hill forts, built by a village of maybe 100 people, lived in for a few generations, has a shit ton of archeological remnants to find.

If you have something as large as this, the scale of construction necessitates enough occupation to find ample evidence, easily. You should also have period evidence of large scale mining operations to feed the..

>he did "find" a bunch of huge building blocks (allegedly made from ancient concrete with better properties than we are able to produce currently)

Concrete construction?

Okay, let's just dismiss the "better properties than we are able to produce currently" talking point, because that's what we say about roman concrete too. We don't do concrete the old fashioned way, not because we can't, or don't know how, but because it's not cost effective and we deliberately design in more ability of concrete to crack and settle.

If they did this with concrete instead of stone mining, it's an even bigger mining operation requiring huge mines of different components and then a camp to mold and pour. The scale just grows. The lack of evidence screams louder.

>Well he is talking about extra-dimensional beings. Who knows how they perceive a simple pyramid on earth. To them it could be like a beacon.
>Do not apply human standards to it.

Aliens can travel through space, but need a beacon to land. A beacon that's just a pile of rocks. You can buy a drone TODAY that has enough sensors to navigate a room for obstacles.

Here Sup Forums
this
is
the
future
you
chose

woodoo newage pseudo science

this is why people smirk when you mention genetics and trait retention

wake up pol this thread is equivalent to
this->
youtube.com/watch?v=xSY6on-M9Vw

Then the extra-dimensional being that we know nothing about are void in this argument. If we don't know anything about their perception of reality that I can also claim that dandelions are a biological weapon for them.

Both claims have equal credibility since none of the above claims can be proved as an actual fact.

To me it is just illogical for some beings that advanced to need a bunch of soil to know their location.

Not sure what you're getting at, but certainly interesting. I never cared much about pyramids, but my brother's father-in-law was a huge conspiracy/pyramid/ancient aliens/reptiloid nut and recently died and we inherited his book collection. So that peaked our interest into doing some research.

You didn't spot shit dirty russroach go squat on powerlines you drunk shitstain everyone hates you aids faggots.

no way
fuck me, but what does it mean?

>Cholula Pyramid
amazing how it's been buried

>this is why people smirk when you mention genetics and trait retention

Our /x/ crossposting retards aren't usually the ones talking about genetics. Especially when they think we're descended from aliens.

Not sure why you think retards believing in ancient aliums negates basic genetics though.

That's a fair point

Exactly.

Nah mang.
(pic related) is a cool megalith they've found in your own backyard.
youtube.com/watch?v=546rj9A9JTQ
I wouldn't recommend the "improved" audio version.

I don't believe what was found in Yonaguni is a natural formation. Just my opinion. There's plenty of material on the subject if you'd like to read about it and form your own.

There are no hyeroglyphics , no statues, only a very intrincated desing pattern that does not appear anywhere else in mexico.

>need a bunch of soil to know their location.

I am guessing it's more about the shape and the location rather than what was it made out of.

But yeah I agree this extra-dimensional stuff can wait. This is a real archeological find.

Freaky

its a psychology fact.

you cant unlearn things once you learned them.

im not a creative person when it comes to abstarct ideas.

>It looks artificial right?
No, it doesn't.

Those videos are pretty entertaining though. Watched them a while ago.

triggered the albanian.

You wish i was albanian

>This is a real archeological find.

Now that is the part that bugs me a lot. If it truly is an ancient wonder why is there so little interest from the archeological society.

It isn't new, its been there for hundreds of years, surely our brightest would have started excavating by now if they thought it was worth it.

I am not an archeologist or anything similar so I might be spewing out bullshit, its just that something is very ''off'' about that whole story.

i was just joking serbbro.

This pyramid is much, much older than most in mexico , and according to my personal investigation (yeah i am pyramid weirdo) this style of construction is supposdly, from either hy brazil or fucking atlantis more on this in the next p.

I'll tell you about those pyramids,that's the place where our politicians gamble,count their """"""""""""""""""""hard earned"""""""""""""""""""" money,make deals to ruin this country even more

It's all nice, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real, BUT...
WHY DON'T SOMEONE GRAB A FUCKING SHOVEL AND START DIGGING AT THE FUCKING TOP OF IT, UNCOVER THAT SHIT SO WE CAN FUCKING SEE IT, THERE IS A FUCKING GRASS ON TOP OF IT.

Was there. It's bullshit.

Pyramids are used for terraforming. Ever wondered why volcanos are Pyramid shaped?

>you cant unlearn things once you learned them

Actually you can, according to research. Humans are quick learners, that's our nature. But for persistence - moving information and learned stuff from the brain part for short time memory into the brain part for long time memory (sorry that I don't know the proper terms and am too lazy to look them up) it takes countless repetitions across 1-2 years, or they get overwritten by new impressions. Or they need to be "traumatic" enough so that the brain stores them right away, like burning your hand on a stove and stuff like that.

Now this one is very very interesting , this is from Teuchitlan, Jalisco, jalisco is my home state. this construction style can be found in China , and before they were destroyed , in Ireland, the circular pyramid.

whats up with Albania stealing your illegal arms trade?

The pyramid in Cairo doesn't have hieroglyphs and statues either, nor does it contain sarcophagi. That's why many people call the theory that it was a burial site for a Pharao utter bullshit.

Pyramids were bunkers or some kind of genetic vault for the last global catastrophe.

Don't stop mexibro. This makes me wanna visit mexico. Can white people still travel safely outside of resorts or would I end up on liveleak getting beheading or hanging from and over pass?

The landscape looks nice. Imagine if your country wasnt a hellhole full of murder!

WE WUZ KANGZ AND PYRAMIDS
WE THE PHARROHS