I don't even

I don't even

(((Goldman)))
Imagine my surprise.

what about the planetal genocide in solar system numbah nine eleven.

piques your interest doesn't it.

(((Goldman)))

it's like poetry, i swear, before Sup Forums i would've just shrugged and called her a whore now i see (((them))) everyone

pravalers of degeneracy, masters of debt, behind every misery there's a jew making money

>Huffington Post
We are done here.

>Oh no that sucks.png

Obvious Sup Forums account is obvious.

Saw it comment on something else Sup Forums-related earlier today.

This

It has 12 likes. That's what should worry you.

The only thing any race on earth "perceives" about blacks as a race is literally "muh dick" even poos who eat of the streets they shit on have more culture.

Could an entire race be more pathetic than the blacks? I heavily doubt it.

Childless White Women Continue To Whine About Their Hedonistic Lives Devoid Of Meaning And The Reasons Why Are Pretty Bleak

The account has 800+ tweets and all are pro-leftist. Hardly fake.

really makes you think

(((((Goldman))))) propagating race mixing

makes you think

Doubting the absolute lack of a life some Sup Forumsacks have.

So then it's a really dedicated Sup Forums account.

I've seen others with twice that, the race-mixing advocate Jew professor Sup Forums account for one, I can't remember the name.

Stop keeping that site alive in our memories. Let it dwindle ouf of existence.

Goldberg. But that one was obvious. This one is insidious.

gotem

Almonds activated

There she is again... wildflower...

Isn't this obvious? Man can't have more than one orgasm and at least I'm pretty done after that. If I could just keep plowing and have multiple ones in a row then I'd be up to supplying more.

So many (((coincidences))). Pic related.

Probably the resident Blacked poster now that I consider it.

Haven't seen as much Blacked spam lately, and roleplaying a white woman on twitter seems like something he would do.

You're trying to tell me that women know their way around a vagina?

What worries isn't me isn't the account. It's how many likes it gets on all the fucking articles. It may be a bot too. It's everywhere.

eemajun my shogg

Most of the media/pics on the account I've seen posted on Sup Forums lately, and regularly, with similar arguments.

Either it's the Blacked poster trying something different, or a generic cuckposter roleplaying on twitter, who probably posts here as well.

She doesn't look jewish at all you retards

I need someone to write an article titled this

>Date black men

Well yeah duh

Again, problem isn't account, but likes.

The fuck was the actual context of that explosion?

My German Catholic gf has orgasms just from smelling my armpits and/or being physically restrained. She laughs about the media trying to force niggers onto white girls because she says every white girl she knows hates them for being so goddamned annoying and loud

Getting an asian girlfriend is literally the easiest thing. Just be white and say I like you and want to get to know you better. In a few weeks you will be pounding that pussy like no tomorrow.

Wow. 12 whole SJWs.

This is an amazing counterargument against the super beta males who claim

>muh pegging
>just enjoy d00d r u afreud u mite leik eet

Whereas straight heterosexual cis males who just stick it in and cum win over fags and bifags who fuck and get fucked and still enjoy it less.

>women
>fourteen year-old in picture

IMAJUN MAI SHOK

Maybe because women understand vaginas a bit better than men. Just a shot in the dark

Only white women I know that like black men are stupid and loud. Perfect match for niggers.

so tolerant

WHAT ARE THE REASONS??

Willing to try tickling the old prostate

>finger my girlfriend to orgasm all the time

>starts bitching about me not making her cum

>apparently the g-spot stimulation orgasms "don't count" because the clitoral orgasms are "more intense and better"

>Only she is able to make herself cum through clitoris stimulation

>Sucks at giving handjobs

Man, fuck women. They're greedy cunts.

this may be true.
lesbians also have sex the least.

you'll have a few orgasms before you're left alone with an ugly half breed for a kid.

One you go black, you can't come back

>weird nose
>huge lower lip
>bug eyes
>pretty big forehead
yeah, not jewish at all, ivan

also
>dead eyes

The likes are mostly blacks, either actual blacks with a complex or more likely other cucks role-playing on twitter who hit a term when looking for fap material and liked it.

Not really anything out of the ordinary as far as twitter goes. Plus it's a Huffpo tweet so what do you expect?

Shit I'm not getting any sex at all but you don't see me getting an article about how I don't get laid at all.

Who gives a shit if women aren't getting any orgasms

so everyone is role-playing to be a leftist?

she has a lot of good articles this chick

A MATCH IN MY SOCK

>fake Goldberg Twitter

Link pls

fake account.

OP fishing for attention.

women have always orgasmed way more than me during sex and my avg is 3 so i dont even

MUH DIK MUH FUK MUH CUM
Literally all human relations are anymore.

>be somewhat cute but borderline-autistic, so I don't get laid until I'm 21
>meet milf online 14 years my senior
>she is actually real
>she offers for me to come over
>holyshititshappening.jpeg
>read up on how to eat pussy and fingerbang
>we meet, get drunk, hook up
>too nervous for constant hard-on
>eat her pussy and fingerbang her
>make her cum several times
>"user, I can't believe it's your first time based on that."

It's not that hard, anons. Look up "Nina Hartley".

Also this

What? No. I'm saying you'll find a lot of people role-playing shit like this on Twitter.

The account in question is probably one of them, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the others was the same person on a black twitter account they made liking their own post, trying to bring the fantasy full circle.

It's complicated, but that's just how some of these people work. They're easy to spot once you've seen enough, and I'm 99.5% sure that this is one of them.

Also, use the flat part of your tongue on her clit. Draw letters of the alphabet in your mind if you're not good at randomizing.
You can also hum to give extra vibration.
If your tongue gets easily tired, just more your whole face/head/neck.

And yes, women are very selfish when it comes to sex.
For men, it's a matter of pride to make them cum as hard as possible. Just correct us if it's not working for you, bitch.
And they're hypocritical, too, because most would drop you like a radioactive bolt if you said that you don't eat pussy but many of them are very reluctant to give head.

So glad I'm gay. Women seem like a fucking nightmare. Sorry guys.

Jet fuel spill outside of the Tallahassee steel plant.

Meth lab exploded

They are, but they are soft and smell good, so what am I gonna do about it.

If you care about women's pleasure you are a fucking beta.

Lesbians are pedophiles too, just like gay men, it's because it activates the same parts of the brain, its just not talked about

kek proves cheg em

How do you even know that's her?

Why do I even bother to check anymore?

I have an anti-white account with over 2,000 tweets.

What are you doing with your life?

It's because a duracell battery lasts a long, long, long time.

Pretending to be a black woman online...

>Joined February 2017
Oh it's a troll. Probably OP

What if all leftists are actually Sup Forums accounts?

It may be a troll but it's not mine.

what's your endgame?

just read thru her tweets, its insane. she is celebrating white people dying out, literaly. how can one person hates themselves so much

its not troll, just got blocked for calling blacks niggers.

Creating division between white and black feminists.

It's a fake account. I'd bet money that it's someone from Sup Forums who either wants to piss of Sup Forums or scare normies away from the left or some shit
>just got blocked for calling blacks niggers
ok so? that just means the guy behind the account is LARPing hard

why would he block me

EVERY

GOD

DAMN

TIME

I approve of this. You probably shouldn't post your handle on pol tho ppl will sabotage your game
Because he's pretending to be a liberal woman

idk sounds like denial desu.

(((Goldman)))

every single time

The pic is probably an ex-girlfriend, or a sister, or a friend. Some object of attraction to the person actually running/roleplaying the account.

No reverse image results, so probably cropped from a Facebook original or something like that. Guarantee they post on Sup Forums though, that much is obvious.

Low chance it's an average troll, high chance it's just a cuckposter roleplaying, most likely OP.

>(((Goldman)))

haha just like Trump's cabinet :^)

I haven't used the account in a while anyway.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

wow, savage pysops bro

>want to end racism
>decide attacking white people relentlessly is the way to do it

its like comedy

It's not me.

Maybe it's this guy:

it has all the traits of a fake account
>Joined literally a few days ago
>No photos uploaded of herself despite being attractive
>No interactions with any friends
>ONLY tweets about far-left politics

she is claiming she got banned tho idk, i hope its fake acc but i am angry again. fucking cunt i wish i could curb stomp her. if its acc make for making me angry it sure worked.