What does Sup Forums think of Italians / Italy again?

What does Sup Forums think of Italians / Italy again?

Your average Italian woman will fellate thousands of strangers just because they voted on some municipal ballot measure someone told her she should like. This is violative of human dignity and the basic mores of society and something is deeply wrong with Italians.

masterrace
they should reclaim istria and dalmazia

Shit at rugby.

I traveled there once. Culturally and behaviourally, Italians are worse than Arabs.

Italy is one of the least cucked countries in Western Europe if not the least.

>One woman did this
>Something is wrong with all Italians

'Murica

Based

The average Italian has about 70% negro genes.

Italy is located on the African continental plate (the Alps are where Africa meets Europe).

Thus: Italians are niggers.

>unironically being from holland

Pretty standard negro behavior.

>violative of human dignity
don't get your neckbeard in a twist, virgin

>Germany
>Saying other countries aren't white

top kek

i don't know any irl but i like the italian posters here. italy, france, spain and to a lesser extent portugal are the only good non-eastern european posters from this continent.

the rest are are subhuman tier, see for yourself

This

Italians aren't white

None of this is true, Hans

>What does Sup Forums think of Italians / Italy again?
i'd like to nail this one

>Bulgarian unironically saying posters from other countries are subhuman tier

you can't be serious

Germany, it's time to stop being mean. You know that this isn't true, wait, except for Sicily, of course.

100% serious. all of you are bitter angry shitposters who contribute nothing and act like divisive kikes

>I say that claiming Italians are not white is bullshit
>I am acting like a divisive kike

k

guess i misinterpreted your post. my bad

Report to your Marrocan/Somali overlords, Piet

subhuman, pls

more

>Italy
Thats where 90% of our culture is coming from so of course i feel at home when i go there. Easiest language to learn for a french.

>Italians
Even more arrogant than us.

what a surprise! monkey loves hairy armpits

Something about a glass house and stones

their food absolves them of their niggerness

Germans liked hairy armpits in the 80's

me as the laptop

>that armpit fuzz

no ty

you as this swimsuit

You're a fucking idiot.
>Italy is one of the least cucked countries in Western Europe if not the least.
This is very true.
There are some stupid Germans on board tonight, ladies and gentlemen.
Spoken like a true ignorant American.

I like you Italy :3

Hanz, don't you have any refugees to take care of or something?

Shit. Both sides of my family were from Sicily. I'm white as hell, am I going to find out I'm a nigger?

found the absolute pleb

They appear pretty cool from whatever I have seen in popular media and their family unit is pretty similar to India

i mean this is the exact stance europeans take on against americans any chance they get so not expecting us to do it is pretty retardo

His wife is currently taking care of Mohammed, Hans browses Sup Forums while listening to the moaning

What??

Fuck wops my man.

I work with 3 wops a Serbian a trinny a mick and a gook with down syndrome. I'm the team leader :^)

Anyhow, the Serbian chick is a little off kilter mentally often tells me that "If you don't tell x to stop looking at me I'm going to fucking kill them" and says it loud enough for the person to hear. the trinny is a good worker, the retard is the best worker. The mick is an emotional basket case and he cries all the time. The wops are just the worst worst worst though

the technical term is "moulignan"

whats a trinny. you can't possibly have a slang term for someone from trinidad and tobago right?

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

Whatever you say Ahmed.