youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3Ic51UCKI
youtube.com/watch?v=nd_ZXgObNNg
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/24/tom-cotton-the-powerful-and-elite-reap-the-benefits-of-constant-influx-of-low-skill-labor/
youtu.be/vD2UVGbSc4w)
youtu.be/qCo6ae4UwL0)
nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
youtu.be/fG-tCfqUrL0
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/24/new-yorker-steve-bannon-conquered-cpac-republican-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=78s
twitter.com/VP
dailycaller.com/2017/02/24/nyt-democrats-are-declaring-total-war-on-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for a meeting of the dream duo.

AWOOOVEMENT

Is this how the party of Lincoln dies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3Ic51UCKI

Bill talking about Trump again (in a positive light)
>He's like a genius of loopholes

Meatloaf thread?

Awoo

remember your 2nd awoo rights!

>awoo

who creates these trump stickies?

Alex Jones is being sued for investigating P1zzagate you tube.com/watch?v=TI37yMCxRas 20:34 get the word out pls

LEGIT INTERNAL HAPPENING THREAD OVERVIEW
does Trump know its rinsed penis doing the leaking?
>President Trump knows the identify of the leakers, but they are what this community would refer to as (((entrenched))). I can't confirm specific names.

are pedos getting BTFO'd?
>Yes. They have been and it will only get worse for them. Much worse.

is the DOJ actively going after those leakers? How is the "shadow govt" still able to protect those within?
>The leakers are a very delicate subject politically. What might appear on the outside to be a straightforward test of law is in reality a delicate dance of entrenched interests vs relative newcomers to the halls of power. Spy vs Spy is playing out in real time. The web is far more complex than I can express here.

WILL THEY REPLACE HART CELLER
>(((They))) will not, but they might

what happened in antarctica?
>see q: are extraterrestrials real?

Any hope for truth on 9-11, USS Liberty, JFK????
>If you want to know the answer to this, look at modern Russia for your answer. Were they heroes in WWII? Contrast your answer with how they portray themselves today. Is historical revisionism welcome there?

Any rumors about auditing the Fed?
>When central banks are threatened, war is on the horizon. Trump desires peace. Before any central bank can be threatened, critical alliances must be solidified first. Don't put the cart before the horse.

Will CNN and others be allowed back into the press pool?
>If they behave.

It was shut down? Why?

When is G20?

Anything interesting going on today?

Lot of wasted gets recently.

This is awoovement!

>no Morning Joe in an hour

Lincoln was a racist and wanted to deport all black slaves to the caribbean, after they were made free, which was also the position of many founding fathers, including Jefferson.

The moron who shot him made one big mistake.

one day I will be able to download a gf like her, right guys?

>these trump stickies
They are called threads, and about a dozen people make most of them.

AWOO

Awoo!

Why hasn't congress put healthcare and tax legislation on Trump's desk. More interesting in who. Ryan? Who has to budge first?
>We believe that healthcare reform dismantling o-care will indeed happen. You may not know this but President Trump's predecessor has created what amounts to a stealth army of agitators and activists who will do whatever it takes to keep his signature achievement from being repealed. In the short term this tactic has proven effective but our analysis indicates that in the medium to long term this will instigate sever blowback consequences for the Democratic party.

Serious question - are they planning an "American Spring", and if so, what are the governments plans. What should citizens plan for?
>The only person who wants an American Spring is Soros.

are Trump/Bannon aware that his declining approval numbers among independents are not fake news, and how do they plan to reverse this trend?
>His approval ratings are solidifying in almost every demo. Don't fall for MSM memes.

Have you guys got the support and protection of JSOC? We're literally shitting our pants that the CIA will try to kill trump and friends
>JSOC is lukewarm. Not our greatest concern but not our greatest ally - yet. We are in the process of reorganizing and flushing several institutions

the moron was a jewish puppet

Are aliens real? We had a run-in with some kind of shit that allegedly was a picture of an alien and left us frozen up for hours and unable to post, and cost us two (((Coincidental))) hours of archive that happened to coincide with the posting. Something sensitive got out, I think.
>I'm not authorized to comment on this topic, and frankly I don't have sufficient access to give you the kinds of answers you are looking for. I recommend this man's testimony, and that's all I can say: youtube.com/watch?v=nd_ZXgObNNg

Is pizzagate real?
>Yes.

Can we get a general overview of the situation?
>I'll be back in a few days to provide this. I just wanted to stop by briefly because I haven't been back in a while and I felt bad about it.
>It's very late and I have to go. I'm sorry I couldn't provide more, but I'll be back with real specifics soon. I'm on a tight leash at the moment as we underestimated just how influential posts here can be. >The MSM scrutinizes everything here more intensely than we previously imagined.
>President Trump truly appreciates what you all are doing. The meme war is very real. Coordinated efforts like "draft our daughters" are far more effective than any of you know.
>Keep up the fight.

>bill burr
Carolla is funnier. Burr is just a sad angry man

It is one of the reasons I don't kill myself, yes. It will be possible some day so long as we don't destroy the world.

July 7th. 7/7. Possible happening at G20 this year?

>more LARPing

Noticed that as well.

>Tom Cotton: ‘The Powerful and Elite Reap the Benefits of a Constant Influx of Low-Skill Labor’

Repub Sen. Tom Cotton responded to NYT columnist David Brooks over his claims that curbing mass immigration would cripple the U.S., tweeting that an influx of low-skilled labor hurts the employment prospects of young Americans, minorities, and established immigrants.

Cotton has sponsored a bill cutting annual immigration flows into the U.S. by half, by limiting entry to 500k foreign workers each years.

>Mass immigration from the Third World is crippling workers in the economy, as Breitbart News reported in July. Every single job created from 2000 to 2014 went to foreign-born workers residing in the U.S.

But Brooks thinks reducing extreme immigration inflows is “the national death wish.”

Waves of low-skilled workers allow natives to take up better jobs, Brooks says. Society stratified between low-skilled serfs and the wealthy benefits everyone

>Brooks even takes a shot at those who are troubled by the massive transformation immigration has brought to many American communities. “For the life of me, I can’t figure out why so many Republicans prefer a dying white America to a place like, say, Houston,” he writes.

In an earlier column, he called Trump’s election win “horrific”: “Trump’s bigotry, dishonesty and promise-breaking will have to be denounced. We can’t go morally numb. But he needs to be replaced with a program that addresses the problems that fueled his assent. After all, the guy will probably resign or be impeached within a year. The future is closer than you think,” he warned darkly.

>Along with Repub Sen. David Perdue, Cotton introduced the RAISE Act. The bill would end the outdated chain migration system and allow migrants to only bring elderly parents along with them, provided they won’t go on public assistance.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/24/tom-cotton-the-powerful-and-elite-reap-the-benefits-of-constant-influx-of-low-skill-labor/

Nah, but there is probably a nerdy qt weeb grill looking for a dude just like you.

NTNN FEBRUARY 24, 2017

LAST NIGHT
>FAKE NEWS CNN headline: "FBI Refused White House Request to Knock Down Recent Trump-Russia Stories."
>WH says FBI told them stories were overblown, WH asks them to tell the media as well, FBI refuses
>Priebus gets permission to pass along the information about stories, and does on "Sunday shows"
>"request" came AFTER FBI informed Priebus (not implied by headline)
MORNING
>President calls out the FBI for not stopping leaks
>Lou Dobbs speaks to CPAC (watch: youtu.be/vD2UVGbSc4w)
>calls out the "Dimms"
>President DJT speaks to CPAC (in OP)
>regarding FAKE NEWS and fake sources: "'A source says that Donald Trump is a horrible, horrible human being." Let 'em say it to my face.'"
>"The GOP will be, from now on, the party also of the American worker."
>"there is no such thing as a global anthem, a global currency or a global flag. This is the United States of America that I'm representing."
>"I'm not representing the globe, I'm representing your country."
>Farage speaks to CPAC (in OP)
>Lib activist brings Russian flags emblazoned with "TRUMP"
>media reports this as "CPAC attendees seen waving Russian flags"
>NRA head Wayne Lapierre speaks to CPAC (watch: youtu.be/qCo6ae4UwL0)
AFTERNOON
>Spicer foregoes the typical press briefing, instead opts for pool "gaggle"
>Spicer invites orgs in addition to the typical pool, CNN, NYTimes, LATimes not invited as one of the additional orgs
>CNN: "REEEEEE"
>THIS IS AN ATTACK ON THE FIRST AMENDMENT!!
>THIS IS AN ATTACK ON THE FREE AND INDEPENDENT PRESS!!
>Shep Smith assmad (again)
>President signs EO regarding regulation reform
>President meets with president of Peru
EVENING
>Rare Nige on Tucker
>Tucker Tucks a Tranny

But other than CPAC speeches, not really

They never stop. Its horrible.

Kek'd and checked. In a decade or so user.

Alex Jones just put out a pizzagate youtube vid where he admits he fired Joe Biggs for covering it, and he hints that he had been threatned (I could tell from that interview with the "muslim lawyer" after the false flag shooting at comet. He also keeps repeating the lie that there is no basement, can someone send him the link to the episode of Diners Dives and Drive ins where he tells Guy Fieri that he stores all his tomato sauce in the basement

What does Sup Forums think of Buddhism? They seem redpilled to me.

Regressive faggots are currently dominating this poll, get in there cunts nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

Awoo!

>meat loaf gary busey top ten anime battles

youtu.be/fG-tCfqUrL0

Maria is best girl

It is like asking if Christianity is redpilled. There are tons of different types and they are very different.

>The New Yorker: ‘How Steve Bannon Conquered CPAC and the Republican Party’

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/24/new-yorker-steve-bannon-conquered-cpac-republican-party/

>LEAVES
Seems like a third option cuckold religion for those evidently too cool for christ and who might have an inkling ot sense enough to not go muzzie
Still contrarian, but could do worse desu senpai

same with me. i'm even saving for it slowly just in case it is super expensive

I hate to throw the accusation around but it feels reddit as fuck. Just like that bogposting shit.

THICC

Reminder that this harpy was instructed to reveal as much of her enormous knockers as possible to distract people from Trump's speech at the Al Smith charity dinner

>proxy coward

lmao

if you buy the internal happening threads:
>look for the fed to be audited after certain unnamed "critical alliances" are solidified.
>leakers situation is "Spy vs Spy ... playing out in real time"
>extraterrestrials confirmed- in antarctica
>pizzagate is real
>approval rating polls are memes do not believe them

Goodnight /ptg/, it was nice talking to you anons.

Her tits saved that event

We can't! The au(woo)tism is too strong!

He's been on the flag filter list for a long time.

Flags to filter to remove 80% of garbage:

/^Serbia$/
/^Macedonia$/
/^Luxembourg$/
/^Albania$/
/^Malaysia$/
/^Israel$/
/^India$/
/^Netherlands$/
/^Argentina$/
/^Lebanon$/
/^Turkey$/
/^Ireland$/
/^Jordan$/
/^Slovenia$/
/^Croatia$/
/^Thailand$/
/^Slovakia$/
/^Ukraine$/
/^Switzerland$/

Romania comes on and off, SK hasn't been here for a long time.

Night night.

Nah, he's a lib on a child sex tour.

Bernie has been married twice and had a son outside of wedlock with a third woman

Been drinking

Lets dance
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=78s

nn

Goodnight

Good stuff. Dont fuck with meat (or put his bag in a corner)

Why does the VP only sent out bursts of tweets?

twitter.com/VP

>NYT: Democrats Are Declaring ‘Total War’ On Trump
Democrat Party leaders are planning to agree on a strategy of all-out war against President Donald Trump at meetings this weekend, rather than work to achieve their policy goals through compromise.

Following the election that devastated the party’s power at every level of government, some in the party were considering a strategy of working with the Trump administration to get things done. Indeed, Trump has signaled he would be willing to cross the aisle to achieve some less-than-conservative policy changes he has taken up. But senior party officials told The New York Times that option is likely off the table, and those inside the party who favor an aggressively confrontational strategy will win out.

Leaders of the party will meet this weekend to hash it out, but are unlikely to dismiss the clear call from their base to wage “no less than total war against President Trump.” Because of their weakened position, however, the party has few tools at their disposal with which to wage the war. “Rarely have Democrats been so weakened,” TheNYT notes.

Republicans control the White House, the Congress, and the balance of power in the Supreme Court, as well as both the legislature and the governorship of 24 states.

>“They want us to impeach him immediately,” Kentucky Democrat Rep. John Yarmuth told TheNYT, referring to angry Democrat voters. “And of course we can’t do that by ourselves.”

dailycaller.com/2017/02/24/nyt-democrats-are-declaring-total-war-on-trump/

You guys been on urban dictionary lately?
What a place.

Hillary Clinton probably would have banned breitbard and co. from the whitehouse too.

Stop drinking and go to bed, user. You'll never be a winner acting like that.

I don't believe CNN has been banned from the white house, are they?

So I just noticed liberals calling trump '45'

Whats the fucking point? aren't they just calling him Mr President?

No

>Levi Sanders works as a paralegal at Boston Legal Services; Heather Sanders directs the Sedona Yoga Festival with her husband; Carina Sanders started a woodworking school, and has served as a state legislator in Vermont; Dave Sanders is a senior executive at Burton Snowboards.

>an intentional play on the world altreich
I didn't know that that shit
sounds like intentional disinfo desu

I think he has his own twitter guy who is a little more enthusiastic than scavino. He more or less transcribes every speech

Then what is the shill on about?

>american education

Where's our T-Rex?

I miss his comfy Texan vibe

This must not be the case for them but some people do that out of affection for the president.
At least 43 was big on it for some reason.

>Spicer held non-televised, mini press conference (gaggle) in his small office
>Had 500 outlets wanting to get in
>Spicer wanted smaller media to attend
>AP, Time, ABC, NBC, CBS, WSJ, Brietbart, Fox, Washington Post, and others there
>NYT, LA Times, CNN, Buzzfeed and Politico told, "fuck off, we're full."
>MSM has a shit storm saying how Freedom of the Press is under attack.
>Autistic screeching from left ensues

They don't want to acknowledge he's a legitimate president so they say that instead. Speaking of that, are the 45 hats still available on his website? I need one for memes.

Reminder that only cucks and stupid liberals watch Morning Jew....WHICH ONE ARE YOU???

They don't want to acknowledge the reality that he is president, and they don't want to say his name because even that scares them.

No, I know that. But the story ends there. I don't understand what more there is to talk about or insinuate. I wish CNN would be banned from the White House to learn a lesson.

Why do they hate Trump? He's trying to save their country and this is how they treat him and his supporters?

>why does the VP send out short bursts of electricity?

Because there was another bush. And he was 43 to differentiate from 41

New ctr initiative

more autistic shrieking, at least you can easily tell who is mentally retarded, it's like they are pinning modern day badges on themselves, the same way nazis did to retards during ww2

is this fucking real

Oh, oh okay. I don't know. It's the left; it's what they do. I hope Spicer/Trump gives CNN's front row seat to Poo-in-loo guy and makes CNN go to the back of the room.

>harpy

I bet you think that fish faced liberal, Ivanka is hot

I know some people who named refer to their 45-70 rifles as Mr. President, or Trump on account of Trump being the 45th president, and 70 years old.

Possibly related? .45 is a beloved round among many.