>still no tax returns
Who #experiencingregret here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>deporting cancer patients
Fuck them for draining the health care money pool

w-we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

it's fun watching drumpf crash and burn, but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes!

Get ready for a new Dawn
#noregret

and it'll only get worse until congress wakes the fuck up

Trump is going to slash your Medicaid anyway lmao

The only campaign promise he hasn't kept (or made efforts to complete) is lock her up. He is a stand up guy. 9/10 would vote again.

It's almost as if Trump supporters are unable to face the truth.

muhammad alis son detained by customs for 2 hours. ali is the most famous and popular man to be so during his lifetime. ali was the greatest. you cant walk back what trump hath wrought. its hubris, and he will fall, just as lucifer fell. intel wrote "he will die in prison". you can take that to the motherfucking bank, desu senpai

>Who #experiencingregret here?
I am. I regret being born a Spaniard and therefore not having been able to vote for Trump on November 8th.

4 u

going keep crying those bitch tears for eight years straight ehhh?

Where u in Spain?

YES

OH GOD YES THANK YOU!

IF WE DIDN'T HAVE THE DAILY FUCK TRUMP THREADS

I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL OR THINK

THANKS GOLDSTEIN YOU"RE MY CLOSES ALLY

> deporting cancer patients
Why would that be a problem? Mexico has cheap healthcare

Reminder that this whole TRUMP IS RUSSIAN PUPPET narrative is the actual Russian propaganda. The media is literally playing right into it, making it appear that Putin has some mysterious and all-encompassing influence on American politics. Putin has no actual control over our government, but he can point to the idiots at CNN and use this apparent strength as a bargaining chip with states that would otherwise side with Western powers.

By accusing Trump of being a Putin stooge, the media are themselves being used as free propaganda.

FOUR FUCKING YEARS BOOOOYYYSS!!!

The Shill tears in this thread are delicious.

God Bless President Trump!

Keep them coming shill.

5d chess

You guys are next on the cultural niggerfication chopping block with your retarded populace demanding migrants.

“One of the things that the Trump campaign gained notoriety for, and was criticised for,” Mr Sherman began, “was banning reporters and banning outlets. You’ve said, I think, that that’s not going to happen?”

Mr Spicer replied: “Look, there’s a big difference between a campaign where it is a private venue using private funds and a government entity. I think we have a respect for the press when it comes to the government. That is something you can’t ban an entity from.

“I think, look, there’s a big difference between a campaign where it is a private venue using private funds and a government entity,” he continued. “And I think we have a respect for the press when it comes to the government, that that is something you can’t ban an entity from. You know conservative, liberal, otherwise I think that is what makes a democracy a democracy versus a dictatorship.”

BOOOYA 2 MONTHS OUT AND THE PROPHECY IS REAL pol is turning against pol and will completely resent the man before the 4 years is done. ill post links when it comes closer to that date. fucking new fags cucks.

I mean, the right wing did all of Obama's presidency so I'm not sure why the left wing isn't allowed to now.

Where all former Trump supporters? Why are they don't here?

I don't have insurance. When I get sick I'll make sure I'll die

Oh yeah must have missed all those protests that never happened.

> Votes Trump because unironically believes Sup Forums
> Gets all healthcare slashed
> Gets mild asthma
> Can't afford puffer
> dies

>he has begun censoring media

Not speaking to fake news outlets isn't censorship.

Everyone who's illegally staying, needs to be deported. The law doesn't make exceptions for your feelings

Actually it's jewish propaganda, made to look like russian propaganda. The jews want russia to seem like a treath as they benefit from conflict. Shamalyalam twists mofo.

> When your worldview is so schizophrenic you believe the conspiracy is a conspiracy to hide another conspiracy

Does anyone have that hurricane Donald pasta?

Pls?

When i get sick the NHS will make sure i die. Its falling apart

>votes clinton cause lol gimmedats healthcare
>one provider in entire area
>not accepted by local hospital as rates begin skyrocketing and the ACA begins collapsing on itself
>dies
so much better

looking back I don't remember why i preferred him, probably to do with being anti sjw

I feel you bro.

Our leftards can demand all the nigger cock they want, thankfully for us rapefugees much prefer the gibs of Germany and France than whatever poor, old Spain has to offer.

The crisis has been a blessing in disguise.

Oh shit, I didn't realize people exploiting our medical system would be deported too. I regret voting for Trump

Former Neo-Nazi and ex-Trump peddler here, it's fun watching Trump slash and churn, but seriously we can let him get the big baddaboom clickety-clacks.

Are you serious? This is better than I could have expected!

Hope so because having thousands march to basically demand that they be more financially burdened seems retarded.

MUH RUSHA

> changes definition of tears to a literal protest
M-m-moving goalposts?

> Thinks NYT is fake because it hold Drumptz accountable
> If I don't agree it must be fake
> literal definition of circlejerker

Actually!
It's an alien propaganda making it look like jewish propaganda that make it look like russian propaganda. Aliens wan to clealry divide us and mistrust all our goverments. And even fight eachother in the Left Vs Right conflict until it turn to global revolution.

>mfw it's real

What the fuck I thought you couldn't deport permanent legal residents.

>protests
>not a trail of tears
it's basically walking around crying instead of doing it at your computer

> lives in Australia with perfect balance of private and public healthcare
> Affordable medication, high life expectancy, low wait times and efficient system
hahahahaha go buy another carrier m8, we'll just sit here and enjoy our overall better quality of life

>deporting illegal beaners with cancer

>bad thing

Pick one

Former white guy and ex trump voter here, its funny to see him rush and turn. This guy is unfit to lead and i hope to God he doesnt get atomic passwords.

Kiwis ∞> Aussies

> smashing cars in a mob is the same as writing about things you disagree with on the internet
hahahahha fuck me you burgers are exactly like your stereotype - dumb as fuck

i'm still heiling to this day

BUT SERIOUSLY LOCK THE NUCLEAR CODES

>IMG_1646.jpg

At least you remembered to rename it this time.

Remember to sage.

Enjoy being flooded by chinks and having that housing market crash.

>aussie land 23 million
>america 320 million
>aussie land like 90% white only has to gibbs the natives
>america demographics 60% white basically supporting 6x the population of aussie lands medical requirements

>Clinton or trump
>shit or shit

Let's not forget America signed up to get fucked in the ass no matter what happened.

well duh
how can Aliens even compete?

little green men have little green dicks.
all the little green ladies love human cock and they hate us.

>>the ties to russia were real
I thought Leftists loved Russia? Whats the problem?

>hasn't locked her up
>hasn't drained the swamp
>hasn't built the wall
>hasn't deported the 10 million
>hasn't banned slimes
>hasn't bombed the shit out of 'em
What has he done again?

I have a theory, trump was elected because of the american masculinity crisis, feminists fags and women have been groing in influence for years in america this has frightend the white man into electing the ulta alfa-male trump as a figure to hide behind

Gr8 b8 m8 i say 8

I'll take the one saying the native citizens first over foreigners 100% of the time

>good, Russia should not be le boogeyman. Besides, give source on your claim
>good
>good
>who gives a fuck

I know nothing of Spain short of a few history classes, but, wouldn't your country, given its history with Islam, be -a little more wary- about letting, or wanting, them?

Yea nah. Housing prices are linked to regulatory framework that incentivises speculation in housing, not Chinese.

The world isn't so scary if you actually bother to read.

He's making a wall :---DDd

Why is every media outlet crying about deportations then?

Not mutually exclusive you idiot.
Your country is going to shit m8. Enjoy your economy collapsing before becoming an official Chinese colony

hahahahhahaha
mate welfare systems are a little more complex than the binary white ppl money ----> non white people money nao

you're a fucking idiot hahahhaha just like the stereotype

you just now realized this?

We elected a man who grabs em by the pussy. We're completely okay with him having a harem if he so desired. We wanted the most alpha male you can get, and that actually is Trump.

He'd out alpha Genghis Khan.

That really corrected my record. Is there somewhere that I can both report to for depenisification AND changing my party affiliation to Democrat?

Russia would be a great ally.

Fuck the lying press.

No quarter for traitors and invaders.

Just got mine and it was higher than ever.

Fuck off shill.

Fucking liar.

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=2

Not much but most blind.followers of this shitty "god-emperor " cult refuse.to accept it.He is mostly talk and no walk.

yeah go talk to the humanities department.

I, for one, deeply regret voting for Trump.
It's been pretty hilarious watching him crash and burn, though.
But seriously, we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

Ignore flag, I'm not a paid shill, I'm obviously on holiday. I'm totally a burger who voted for Trump.

>white recipients in america of welfare
>10%
>hispanic
>70%
>black
>65%
go be a retard somewhere else

Hiding behind an alfa male is beta male behaviour

> two and a half decades of non-stop economic growth
> no stopping us
It's because we're genetically smarter than burgers + our food is more nutritious (can't get smart on maccas m8)

Ok m8. You're laying weak b8. Or you're shilling because Ching Chong has taken all them good jobs. Anyways enjoy your shithole while you can.

exactly

Wake up. McDobalds now has 3 big macs. Anyone wavering now never was a part of the revolution anyway.

> postdoc position with clinical drug lab
> no chinese anywhere to be seen in my building
hahahhaha all right kool m8 enjoy your tastless food and slut women

btw the non-stop economic growth thing is legit. U jelous of our economic finesse?

Our states have better gdp than your shithole. Plus you're our willing bitch while we cuck you on our trade deal. So idk what to tell you other then good luck in 20 years when the yellow flood cleanses that shithole you call a country

the nuclear codes

Were real where? His administration literally urinates russkis.

Not
gonna
lie

That's been THE problem with Spain for over a century or so: our intellectual elites hate their own country (no joking or memeing here) and would love us to be like the "more enlightened ones" like France or Sweden. Add to that most leftards still being butthurt about Franco's right-wing fascist-lite dictatorship and you have a country that pretty much wants to destroy itself.

The Reconquista as birth of our country is nowadays only a narrative for the right-wing of the right-wing.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>>the ties to russia were real
Source?
>>he has begun censoring media
False, nobody is censored.
>>deporting cancer patients
So what, we have to accept any cancerous cunt out there?
>>still no tax returns
Who the fuck cares.

Nice try, shill.
Sage.

>114222681
> It's been just over a month

Transwhite guy and ex trans here, its funny to see him and turn. This guy is unfit to dance and i hope from Allah he doesnt not dont get alien passwording. sage

Lol yellows cant survive here, the environment is too harsh

Bruh chinks are literally taking your country over

>1
>FUCKING
>POST
>BY
>THIS
>ID