Why are Pakis so fucking patriotic?

Why are Pakis so fucking patriotic?

Like, on Facebook every time there's a post where Pakistan is mentioned, there's always a horde of them praising the country calling it the safest most beautiful country on earth, and they always autistically screech whenever someone calls them radical islamist terrorists (which they are).
Same thing happens when I talk to educated pakis, always praising their country and going all
>muh nuclear power
>muh 6th biggest country
>muh most beautiful people in the world
>muh righteous islamic religion

pls explain shitskin nationalism

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2984933/UNICEF-warns-lack-toilets-Pakistan-tied-stunting.html
google.co.in/amp/nation.com.pk/karachi/20-Nov-2013/44pc-people-yet-to-find-toilets/amp
dawn.com/news/1168181
google.com.pk/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/01/suicide-bombers-blow-saudi-arabia-170121075722150.html
the-american-interest.com/2015/03/05/saudis-ask-for-pakistani-troops/
mubashirnazir.org/PD/English/PE02-1001-Narcissism.htm
m.timesofindia.com/city/delhi/Cops-nail-China-link-with-Naxals/articleshow/10273433.cms
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/chinese-intelligence-training-and-funding-maoists-in-india/1/186191.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never Spit a big fat Loogie while looking up at the sky...

Incest

The truth that they're just an islamic version of india made by the british to weaken the subcontinent as a whole is too hard to accept to some

Minority complex. They filled all the checkmarks for first world but still couldn't become a first world country.

>Nuclear power - check
>Access to a large workforce - check
>Western style education system - check
>Lots of natural resources in their own country - check
>Access to major shipping lines - check

But being a mudslime can't be helped.

insecurity

Pakistan is not only a very poor country, it is also a borderline failed state. There are sub-Saharan Africans countries which are more stable and peaceful than Pakistan.

Pakistanis, as a response to this, then overcompensate with vociferous nationalism.

Pakistan is a non-entity anyway, it was just a product of Ali Jinnah's ego

In Bangladesh, India too. Pretty much this in Indian subcontinent.

Islam, inbreeding and overpopulation is what fucked Pakistan.

points 4 & 5 isn't true now but the point 5 will turn into reality with CPEC if properly functional...

India should nuke it and free the world from this cancerous state.

Hay man, still feeling the security blues ?

Isn't it richly ironic how Jinnah, a womanising, smoking, drinking, culturally British Shia with Hindu grandparents forms a hardline-jihadi nation that ABSOLUTELY HATES each of the above traits?

The very idea of Pakistan and its national identity is a manipulation to create a theocratic state that would be a constant danger in its region. Due to its lack of clear history, it could not align in a stable way with other world powers (see the permanent waltz of the USA and Russia changing sides between India and Pakistan). The only thing it has consistently done is antagonize India.
In order to do that, you ned a whole fucking lot of propaganda to feed your people.
And it worked.

Nehru was equally responsible for creation of Pakistan

take 10 seconds to google pakistani+inbred

you'll accept the truth or not

>islamic pajeets

>security blues
what?

Kek has spoken

I have no issues with the creation of Pakistan but only that we didn't truckload all of our Mudslimes across the border

islam is thus supperior to western ideology since family and nation are the same thing

literally

nationalistic diaspora are perhaps some of the most retarded and self-contradictory people on the planet. don't try and understand them my goat fucking friend.

Bangladesh has a cool flag man

Heavy inbreeding

Jealous leaf?

>radical islamist terrorists (which they are)
op is from saudi .. calls pakis terrorists .. that's rich ..

Nah, old one was way cooler...now I'm just getting tired of 'Sick Japan' & 'Pepes Asshole' jokes

>Based Bonglabro
খুবি হাস্যকর

>map's so similar to India's

they have the same pride as an Indian with the voracity of a muzzie

We're basically the armpit of India. Partition was a mistake.

the red contrasts awfully with the green
get some taste

I've always liked Pakistan. It's like India with toilets and less retardation about cows.

They really are a garbage people. Literally just Indians who follow Jizzlam, I don't know a worse combination.

>pakistan has toilets
Well yeah, but only slightly more than us

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2984933/UNICEF-warns-lack-toilets-Pakistan-tied-stunting.html

google.co.in/amp/nation.com.pk/karachi/20-Nov-2013/44pc-people-yet-to-find-toilets/amp

dawn.com/news/1168181

>crazy about cows
True no cowtards there, but good luck finding good ol bacon there

niggers who follow islam?

I don't see the similarity, here'a fun overlay map with USA

cyber warfare.

paid military.

>Saudi
>Claims pakis are radicals

Ultimate kek

their nation was born out of nationalism so the pride was there to begin with

Atleast they don't blow up in their own country

its because they're shithouse at cricket, they need somethingelse to be proud of

Half paki here, i fucking hate the culture, based all around looking respectable to other pakis even though their degenerate as fuck especially the younger generation.

I will say Pakistani women CAN be superbly attractive.

Oh really?

google.com.pk/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/01/suicide-bombers-blow-saudi-arabia-170121075722150.html

you describe that thing as an attractive 'women' ???

Well yeah, but y'all are their Reserve Army so your being radical is a good thing for them

the-american-interest.com/2015/03/05/saudis-ask-for-pakistani-troops/

incident ratio is important, porki.

India, Pak or Saudi all blow in their own country...

>Partition was a mistake.

:(

Come back Bengalbro,

>pls explain shitskin nationalism
Same as American nationalism. Incapacity to admit the trueth means incapacaity to fix problems, leading to everything becoming shittier.

It's cultural narcissism.

mubashirnazir.org/PD/English/PE02-1001-Narcissism.htm

kek

attacking saudi and getting mecca into pakistan empire when?

i wish we could push them all out also
i fucking hate the bastards!

when people say they hate muslims in the uk they mean pakis

Why hasn't India just shat all over Pakistan yet? Or build a huge sloped street that finishes at the border to Pakistan and name it the designated holy street sweeper and let everyone in India poo on it so it all slides into Pakistan?

I would say very few terrorist attacks in India are conducted by Indians, but yeah we do have our share

>they always autistically screech whenever someone calls them radical islamist terrorists (which they are).

implying your shitty compatriot are not

POO(pbuh)

>Be Saudi
>Be under a British installed Monarchy but claim you are Islamically legitimate.
>Destroy Islamic Intellectual discourse.
>Be "Muslim."
>Export Jihadi education throughout the Muslim world with the full backing of the CIA after the 80's
>Export radical Madrassas to Pakistan under Zia-Ul-Haq. Back him as a dictator.
>Protect the current Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif when he was about to get prosecuted for corruption
>Come to Pakistan to abuse young children who were victims of the Earthquake.
>Do fuck all with your trillions of petro dollars for the majority of Muslims.
>Be scared of Muslim Brotherhood.
>Desperately want to be Lebanese but get bullied by them culturally.

I feel bad for my Paki boss though. He's kind and polite
But since he's fat and smells weird, everyone in the company shittalks him behind his back

>Red & Green
>Cool flag

Bangladesh might as well have renamed itself Brokefuckistan.

Poverty flag.

You mean to say all the Maoists that blow shit up every week actually comes in from China ?

WHAT THE HELL THERE'S TWO OF YOU

yah and the colour id we got assigned was pepe worthy too

> Why are Pakis so fucking patriotic?
How many "Pakis" actually from Pakistan, not from Britain, Deutschland and other rich countries? Why they don't trying to protect their homeland and only fled to save their stink asses? This is not how real patriots should act.

>Be Pakistani
>Ignore the reason for it's existence as a country was due to British Meddling.
>Ignore the fact that the poor were shafted whilst the Middle-class Muslim bourgeoisie who campaigned for it's creation stayed in India in U.P. or got well paid jobs In Pak.
>Ignore the reason for it's existence was extinguished after the Army commit atrocities in East Pakistan because they couldn't face losing a democratic vote.
>Persist with denial of such crimes and be ultra-patriotic because the truth is horrific.
Also.
>Fix cricket matches.

So until now I have seen:

Two Pakis in the same thread
Two Mongols in the same thread
Two Moldovans in the same thread
Two Bengalis in the same thread

NICE

Wut? When was the last maoist bomb blast? Are you salty about something banglabro?

we're pretty much South Asia tier as far as poverty go, so no complaints there

Buy him a showergel/Deodorant gift set.
>Get a raise
or possibly
>Get fired.

>Be Bangladesh
>Be world leader in installation/production of renewable energy sources like Solar Panels

But some of the fish is too strong.

Well, effectively yes desu

m.timesofindia.com/city/delhi/Cops-nail-China-link-with-Naxals/articleshow/10273433.cms

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/chinese-intelligence-training-and-funding-maoists-in-india/1/186191.html

And one British to make them all hate each other and fight; More so.

Kemon achi?

Nice to see you'v not included you're Arch Nemesis the Hun's...

Paki women are much more attractive than Poo women, must be that hint of Persian genetics.

Paki's are proud hinpoo muslim rape babies

Pakistan is India's retarded, inbred younger brother.

This pakis girl.... She's definetly a white girl. I start to understand what "aryan" stands for.

t. pleb

this month, Six Policemen Dead in Odisha Maoist Bomb Blast...43 bomb attacks in 2016

Go suck a shriveled black dick.

It's not our fault that Afghans chimp out now and then. And it's not even the locals that are radicals it's the fucking refugees that have been flooding in since 1979.

Nahi, Bengali nahi boltaaa hoon
Sirf Hindi/urdu.

im objectively correct, bangladesh's flag is eyerape

>Bro I'm moving out next door and taking our Bengali Brother with us

Badiya, machli ke baat ke to laga bengali ho

Actually Pakistan is like India; Very Mixed.
Go to Sindh interior and they are more similiar to the guys on the other side of the Indian border.

Northern mountainous Indians have more in common with Mountainous Pakistanis.

Southern Indians are proper chill.

Acho is the second person and Achi the first person, Achey being third person

At least you guys clamped down on the Jihadis.
>More Saudi influence = Bad Hombres.

This looks like a fucking gay gang bang

Those 6 dead police men were the only maoist casualties this year the bomb blasts you mentioned were not done by Indians
I think you still salty about the last series

Friendly reminder that saudi arabia is ISIS with petrodollar, and it's the only country based on a family name.

Achaa, haan, mein sirf yeh kehraa tha ke Machlee ki boo aksar bhoth zyaada aati hain.

>Machli ki baat ki to laga Bengali ho

Kek.

Yeah I picked up bengali from a friend still shaky on the grammar, thanks for the clarification

What's happening with your elections?
How do you feel about the Australians massacring Kohli's team!?

Aye and British Made.

Aye and British Made.

I'll see your 'Chinese Maoists' and Raise you 'Hindu ISI Agents' ;>)

I can see Nawaz Sharif's flats from where I live.
Thankyou Pakistani taxpayers.

Supreme Court aur Panama ne toh unki baand bajaa di.