"We could only afford 1 child"

"We could only afford 1 child"
>Drives off in brand new BMW

"You're lucky, we couldn't even afford 1"
>Drives off in brand new Porsche

>Pic unrelated

> Implying a Porsche/BMW isn't much more fun to some people and much less responsibility than a child

Obviously.

The lack of money is just an excuse.

A car is a car, valuing a few BHP over a child is why the west is in such a dire fucking state.

"Sheeeeeit mufugger, I's got 8 lil chaps"
Drives off in Cadillac Escalade

>five children
>stare blankly at Protestants and other hedonists who tell God how many children they're willing to bring into the world
>watch them have 2 or more pets
>recognize that Protestants really do like animals more than people

It's all good talk until you have to do it yourself. Having children is a landmark in life, a commitment for the rest of your life. People are afraid of that.

the estimated cost of a child was like £230000
so you can probably do better than a porsche

Why is everyone repeating the 200k number like it's a mantra? Children are not that expensive.

Maybe it's just a Baptist, Pentecostal, and neo-Catholic thing where I am. (I mention neo-Catholic because they behave and believe like Prots).

It's not. A lot of women "dream" about having five children and a barn, then settle for two cats and a flat they rent. It's a shame, really.

How much money per month are you left with after all the bills and expenses?

You can sell a car when it gets to old, the same is not true for children.

500 EUR.

now that's where you're wrong, kiddo

>implying i would send my kid to public goy brainwashing facilities instead of republican private schools

>implying i would bring a kid into this world if I couldnt afford to pay for his college so that his life isnt ruined by debt at 20

>implying I would have a kid if I was financially stable and able tp ensure that my family would never have a want of anything

>implying any of this costs as little as a 90 thousand dollar 911

Raising a kid is cheap if youre a fuckwit who doesnt think past "its socially accepted of me and i get to look mature to friends and family on facebook"

Is that average in Germany?

God opens doors for you and makes the impossible happen when you trust in Him and do your duty as a husband.

Why doesn't God simply load million euros on my account so I can get up to safely making babies and raising them?

I'm sure he could.

It's called taking a step in faith. Live like you believe. Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you.

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

I honestly have no idea. I know a couple of people who struggle from month to month, others go on bimonthly vacations.

I believe this is directly related to politics.

The population replacement rate is falling all over the Western world. It is only sustained at the stable rate in the United States because of immigration. Yes, we're being replaced because of our hedonism and comfort in materialism.

I don't operate naively that way. First God gives me money and then I'll believe and be making steps.

now that's where you're delusional, kiddo

>I do you for free
Yes, I'm sure you do.

Prudence plays a part. Don't be reckless. Get a job, do things right. Live right. Get married. Go forward.

>God gives me money
Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
– Matthew 6:24

Top kek.

>Get a job,
It pays only 600€ neto per month,

Look up median salaries.

I earn more than the median household income (2 adults) in the UK. I'm in like the 70th percentile, in fact. I earn £34k and there is no way i could afford to raise a chils by myself. And i'm earning more than the majority of HOUSEHOLDS in the country.

I don't know your situation. I don't know what skills you have, or what skills you intend on working toward to better support a future family. Only you know that and have the drive to do it. God will help you on your way. He isn't welfare or a cosmic Santa Claus.

I'd be more than happy to add your name to our family rosary.

What is this God that you are talking about?

And now I realize you're just trolling.

Heading back to bed.

I'm not trolling. I'm just looking for answers.

Fortunately, I'm very well off. I inherited a great deal and my wife's family are of a similar background. We have three children and are in our late 30s.

We're frugal, really. Our sort of people are. We have a ten year old Volvo V70. I have classics (mostly inherited, but some I have procured over the years) and some genuinely unique cars but they might get a run out once a year. The only outgoings are school fees, holidays, insurance and taxes. Everything else is paid for.

When I was a child, I was taught the difference between being able to pay for something and being able to afford it. This also came with the attitude that spending was only done when absolutely necessary. I think this lesson must have been lost over the past 20 years.

Google the price of raising a child in the current year. You could buy two houses fit for a middle class family of 5 for the lifetime cost of one kid. Well at least in my housing market