99% Of Americans Agree That This Was Over The Line

When will you realize that you're on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums?

Son muchas las mentiras
Que fui descubriendo
Pasito a pasito, pasito a pasito

Y el amor de apoco
Se me va muriendo
Pasito a pasito, pasito a pasito

How can you let your political opponents to define the 'right' and the 'wrong' side of 'history'?

By wrong, being the one that don't fit their narrative of good? Who cares? Conservatives or right wing authoritarians should not aim to fit the cuck mold.

AAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this stat less or more legit than :

>99% chance Hillary wins

When the fuck did "Buzzfeed" become a respected news agency?

Is this real life?

Who the fuck is Politico?

NBC, CBS, and ABC are still allowed in so what's the big deal? Even if you shill of Hillary for the whole election season you can still get in as long as you aren't outright fake news.

>99%
Gonna need a source on that, champ.

did they poll only CNN staff?

Who defines what fake news is? Is this the end of free speach in America?

Freedom of the press means you don't have to keep government censors at your newspaper and you can't be charged criminally for anything you write outside of inciting violence. Freedom of the press does not include a guarantee to have access to government officials for large media companies.

He's gonna make rightists look bad in the long run. You people are too stupid to see he's fucking you over.

>AHHAHAHAHAHAH, he stickin it to the press!

Same people who run the press, run his presidency. You have no comprehension of reverse psychology, and destruction by association.

I'm not against some of what they say, but it's just another reason why stormfags and WN fail. They think they can only be infiltrated or co-opted by minorities. Your readiness to trust someone, just because they're (or you think they're) White makes you easy prey. Ironically, your ideology is your main weakness, because you're too trusting of people who look like you when, overall, you cannot see into their heart.

All you need to infiltrate WN and have them follow you is send in someone talkative, white, who says a few funny things about niggers, spics, and jews. They fall for it every time.

Hal Turner being one of many examples you were warned about, but didn't listen.

But what they do is punish them for their coverage basically.

It cut both ways!

If you are a less shitty and more trustworthy news service elected officials will want to talk to you to get votes. The only reason Trump thinks that this move is beneficial is due to the loss of credibility by these outlets.

There is no punishment.
Being invited to the white house everyday was a privilege, that has been revoked.

>99%

Cite your sources, Cuomo.

So you think it's good for state representative to only talk to the journalists that like them and boycott all the others?

Trump is on the right side of history here, the crooked, lying press has had this coming.

since the invention of leftism, lefties have been on the wrong side of history while at the same time claiming to be on the right side of history.

Fuck off, commie scum.

>the crooked, lying juden press has had this coming.

NBC, ABC and CBS shilled hard for Hillary, they do not like Trump.

They can also get the information from those that are still allowed in the White House, like the Associated Press or whatever. It's more of a statement or a symbolic kind of thing from what I understand. Basically a big "fuck you" but not much more.
People are getting fed up and tired of "anonymous sources" and "unnamed informant" bullshit. Maybe they could be trusted with that sort of thing if they had any journalistic integrity at all, but the media in general has more than proven that they cannot be trusted to even attempt to tell the whole truth, i.e. both sides of the story and the facts with as little bias as possible.

Exactly. Look at history, everything from the trail of tears, to slavery and Jim crow, and the kkk and every time you see the Democrat party. They've been on the wrong side of history for about 300 years now.

I don't understand what this pic implies

Why should the representative of the state be forced to speak to people against his wishes? Doesn't he have freedom of expression?

((()))

When will you realize we don't watch the jew's televised dinosaur carcass anymore.

Chaos Theory proven again.

>Buzzfeed had media access prior to this

*kvetching intensifies*

There's a line somewhere between "Allowing criticism of the President" and "actively smearing the President by claiming he rents hookers for pissplay and offering zero proof". CNN and Buzzfeed can go sit by the National Enquirer and Weekly World News until they sort themselves out.

Nobody liked Trump, he had to choose the lesser evil obviously. But this doesn't change the principle
They are being pushed for more favourable coverage. If your coverage is unfavourable you loose access to the information

>"""""blocked"""""
Now their viewers are going to be confused come the next actual press briefing. They really need to start thinking out their lies.

Get out cnn

I thought representetive of state is hired well-paid worker, not some owner of the country or whatever
You don't think Trump rents hookers lol? He is the one responsible for his image, he did say a lot of shit. And his ties with Russia is pretty strange and out of nowhere

When the news is literally, knowingly fake. Look at the image in the OP for a good example. There was no press briefing yesterday, because Trump spoke directly (at CPAC and then later to press). There was a small private meeting, with invitations given to media outlets across the political spectrum. That's not a White House press briefing, but these "news" sources play it up like they were banned from the major event of those and may have gotten their credentials totally revoked. They weren't even banned from anything. They were "blocked" in that they were not invited and allowing more people than invited into Spicer's office would have probably violated fire codes.

while i agree with the buzzfeed comment, you should try leaving your echo chamber once in a while.

It has nothing to do with favorable or unfavorable coverage. It has to do with abject inability to create objective, fact-based news articles and broadcasts. If they aren't going to act like a proper news outlet there's no reason to treat them like one.

if it contains verifiable facts it's real if it's just made up it's fake

Is that stat fresh from your ass?

>But this doesn't change the principle
No one has been blocked for being critical of the President. He could have just had a meeting with Foxnews and Breitbart if he wanted.

>And his ties with Russia is pretty strange and out of nowhere
Yeah, it's odd that the media keeps pulling that out of their ass.

>2017
>listening to MSM polls

i read one article on politico which said "trump hasn't done anything at all since becoming president"

i can at least name one. he cancelled the TPP

fake news or not, the people writing like they have authoritative knowledge are completely retarded

LUGENPRESSE!!

Buzzfeed isnt media..

Here's an Ü for you. Try again.

Buzzfeed? Media? Ahaha ha

Ahahahah

This

HOW COULD THEY BAN BUZZFEED THATS WHERE I GET ALL OF MY TOP TEN LISTICLES AND QUIZZES ON WHAT TYPE OF SILVERWARE I AM

FUCKING TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>spend entire election campaign spreading misinformation about Trump and blowing sunshine up Clintons ass
>after trump wins, continue to spin and spread misinfo all the while suggesting impeachment for nothing but muh feels and in some cases implying there should be violent revolution

>"Why won't Trump let us get the first shot at press releases any more?"

The media is retarded and entitled. About time they were given a boot in the ass

>allowing more people than invited into Spicer's office would have probably violated fire codes
This is the same shit we have in Russia, always lame excuses
He did say Crimea referendum is legit during his campaign.
This is subjective
Is it's this fake why not simply go to court?

Not quite true. Many of the worst CNN articles tuck facts in there. But they'll slap on an insane sensational headline that will make it seem like Trump is caught up in the crisis of the century and seconds away from impeachment, while the content of the article says "Actually though, he didn't technically do anything wrong." Part of the problem is they use facts to push a fantastical editorial narrative.

This recently impacted diplomacy. In deciding not to offer Trump a state visit to the UK, one argument was the serious questions raised by the Flynn incident about Trump's ties with Russia. If you read CNN's article, it says Flynn was just doing a normal part of his job and there's no real concern, but if you read the headline and listen to their hours of op-ed commentary on the issue, they pretend it's basically confirmed he's Putin himself in a suit and a constitutional crisis will place Hillary as president any day now. People hear that shit put out there by major "news" sources and think it's at least vaguely true, and they make real decisions based on it. These media corporations are damaging our diplomatic position because they do not like the President. It's well beyond criticism. They were active campaigners for his opponent.

> #
>Not quite true. Many of the worst CNN articles tuck facts in there. But they'll slap on an insane sensational headline that will make it seem like Trump is caught up in the crisis of the century and seconds away from impeachment, while the content of the article says "Actually though, he didn't technically do anything wrong." Part of the problem is they use facts to push a fantastical editorial narrative.
You can say the same thing about FOX News or Breitbart, just leaving out the Anti-Trump part.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S
Good job, all of them are trash

>99% Of Americans Agree That This Was Over The Line
Wrong.

Sage.

>lame excuses
It's not. He planned a small meeting with select reporters. Obama did it. Bush did it. Former White House press secretary confirmed such curated meetings are common. Sure, Spicer could have allowed more reporters in and moved the meeting to a larger room, but that's not what he planned, because they were not having a full press briefing that day, because Trump spoke directly to the press, negating Spicer's task of speaking to the press on Trump's behalf.

As I said, there were left-leaning outlets there, including ones, as someone else noted, which are critical of him. The meeting wasn't a jerk-fest. If CNN and NYT want to be taken seriously and be considered for small meetings like this, maybe they should slow down on lying, even for a day. The OP image is literally CNN lying.

That's true, I was just countering the idea that it depends wholly on the presence of facts or not. I consider Breitbart basically a right-wing equivalent of Huffpo. But I think the danger or CNN and NYT is the people who take them at their word, which is a lot more among politicians and other influential people than Fox News.

>have small off-meeting Pool meeting in your office
>can only fit 20 people
>CNN and Politico shit their pants because they werent picked

> 99% Of Americans Agree That This Was Over The Line

Just like how it was 99% chance that hillary was going to win.

fucking cucks, i'm so fucking angry over all the retarded americans, i'm gonna go prep my bull now to cool off.

>This is subjective
Facts are by definition not subjective. When the media jumped to Sweden's defense screaming "everything is fine, there is no migrant crisis" despite the facts showing that there clearly are issues regarding their migrant population they were not doing their due diligence as reporters. When, days later, there was a massive riot with criminal arson and destruction of property and reporters blamed Trump being mean to the migrants, they showed their patent disregard for fact and their disinterest in investigative journalism. These are not the hallmarks of a proper news source.

>this is absolutely horrible!
>WHY IS THE WALL STREET JOURNAL NOT ALSO BANNED?

I just hate cnn even more now.

This place isn't an echo chamber. It can't be an echo chamber when dissenting opinions resonate loudest. But hey, I understand that "Nuh UH! THEY'RE JUST AS BAD!" is an invaluable tactic for you.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

99%? Sounds like more fake news. Every single Trump voter was actually voting AGAINST the media. Their stepped up campaign of fake news has not changed any of their minds. It is only whipping up hysteria among the lunatic fringe leftists.

150% OF AMERICANS AGREE THAT SHIA LABOOF AND CNN SHOULD CAGE FIGHT TO THE DEATH
LUGENPRESSE BTFO ETERNALLY

Wait, how can buzzfeed be considered a news outlet? Its even below the Daily Sport or Express in journalistic standards.

>echo chamber
says the user with David Brock's schlong hanging out of his ass.

Uncommon spotted

They are literally all "buzzfeed" tier. Good riddance, they'll go back to shit like this, not like they needed any other reason to spew ignorance and fuel division or civil unrest

> t. CNN

They broke such major stories as known terrorist Sam Hyde hid invisible swastikas in his Adult Swim show, and Donald Trump engaged in water sports in a Russian hotel and Putin now controls Trump through having it all on tape.

this, ZERO TOLERANCE FOR COMMUNISTS, THE USSR MAY BE DEAD BUT THEY ARE ALIVE AND WELL IN THE WESTERN WORLD, DEATH TO ALL COMMUNISTS

>wrong side of history

History is always written by the winners

WHY THE FUCK WAS KEEMSTAR BLOCKED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE BRIEFING?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT? WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF THE PRESS?

Conservatives have always hated the idea of a free press.

why didnt i get to go and meet the president?
he is blocking my first amendment rights
we gotta take him away from the nukes
i #shill for the #hill

honestly, my view on this is let them in and let them embarass themselves by asking idiotic biased questions.

this way you turn them into victims

The press is still free, you ninny. They can still put whatever they want on their blog, they're just not invited to hang out at the White House anymore.

There is no "right side of history" lads,it's just a leftist meme.

>Buzzfeed had whitehouse press access
what the fuck

But clinton and the ukrain deal means she isnt a russian puppet?

What if.. Guys what if.. Russians aren't really our enemies and maybe we should get along with them

little Donny gets butthurt when the people with common sense call him a retard instead of patting him on the back and giving him a participation trophy

*uranium
My bad, I'm pretty sure at least she gave a bunch of uranium rights to the russians at least. Anons will probably source it

Who can forget the Hulk sex tape too. Stellar guys

>no young cucks

That was Gawker. Hulkmania ran wild on them and they had to sell off to Univision.

>Yeah so uh, we, the (((Mainstream Media))), got blocked from a conference and uh, we think that was too far, and pretty much all 7.5 billion people on earth agree with us, uh except Donald Trump

This is just funny now

The right side of history is the one that wins in the end, the rest doesn't matter.

I get the banning of CNN and Buzzfeed but the BBC?, that i just crazy when you allow Breitbart

>99% of americans agree that this was over the line
well maybe 99% of the people polled by CNN

The BBC isn't banned

They don't tell you which new ones were allowed to be in it. I love seeing small outlets or local news be able to ask the press Secretary questions. CNN should not be allowed a monopoly on information or questions

>9999999% of americans believe this was over the line

Ah yes, I am sure our faults are seen now etc
Today is another day etc, fuk drimp fuk witpopl etc
You get the idea?

never understood that attack really,this board argues the most even more than Sup Forums you faggots will argue about anything threads.
also with how many pol BTFO threads clogged up the board so much most ppl just filtered them.

>99%
Is this a Nate Silver number?
>news media have a constitutional right and not a privilege to be granted access to white house briefings
you EARN the opportunity for these types of things, and lately all 5 of those "news" outlets have displayed shitty behavior.

my favorite is "experts warn" the same alleged experts who were so wrong last year.

good luck bringing down a benevolent dragon

the BBC isn't banned but they should be they are a hostile liberal media organisation