Now that this pedophile faggot is no longer employed in the United States will he be deported within 30 days?

Now that this pedophile faggot is no longer employed in the United States will he be deported within 30 days?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaebler.com/Buying-a-Business-to-Get-United-States-Citizenship.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sNyaMQvIsKM
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada
salon.com/2017/02/16/is-youtube-sensation-pewdiepie-really-a-nazi-his-intentions-matter-less-than-his-effects/
youtu.be/f3xUjw2BCYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah back to Germany ;)

Well at least he'll have lots of black dick waiting for him there.

60 days unless he finds employment.

Apparently he already has, announced officially soon.

He better wait til after he speaks again at Berkeley.

Well since Britain is still memeber of the EU he does have the right of free movement in the EU and can reside where he wants. He would be deported to his home country first though.

Also in Germany it would he very likely for that faggot to get locked up for hate speech. There he'd get the dicks he needs.

His mum a german

>Apparently he already has, announced officially soon.

Is he being sponsored by NAMBLA now?

>His mum a german

So you mean the fag might file for German citizenship, which he would be entitled to, to stay an EU member after the Brexit or what?

Is that about Maher going on Kimmel and talking about how he'd preferred getting jacked of by Micheal Jackson over being beaten up as a kid? Yeah, the guy can be pretty retarded sometimes.

No.

Maher said a 19 year old and a 13 year old are okay to have sex.

Presuming Milo's book deal goes through, its conceivable that he could invest enough money into a business to gain a green card through investment.

gaebler.com/Buying-a-Business-to-Get-United-States-Citizenship.htm

>Through this program, you can get U.S. citizenship not only for yourself but also for your spouse and any unmarried children.

>Three types of business will qualify an eligible individual for an EB-5 visa:

> creating an original business;
> purchasing an existing business and simultaneously or subsequently restructuring or reorganizing the business such that a new commercial enterprise results;
> expanding an existing business by 140 percent of the pre-investment number of jobs or net worth, or retaining all existing jobs in a troubled business that has lost 20 percent of its net worth over the past 12 to 24 months

>There are also requirements on how much you have to invest to get a Green Card through this program (although you don't automatically get a Green card…more on that soon). The minimum investment is $500,000 and in some cases you must invest more than $1,000,000. It depends on where the business is to be located.

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

>Presuming Milo's book deal goes through

It will not. Also who would buy that shit beside older men who like to vacation in Thailand.

It was a female aged 35 and a 14 year old boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNyaMQvIsKM

I'm betting someone will pick it up.

>you're probably going to get banned.

Yeah, and getting a news IP and deleting cookies takes me about 30 seconds.

Btw, that guy was a "political figure" and we're discussing him here.

Also what happened to free speech?

>Maher said a 19 year old and a 13 year old are okay to have sex.
He said that and he's a paedophile? As part of a comedy bit, right? Fuck off.
Milo said more than that and meant it seriously.

His constituents are college students or rednecks on welfare. They either "pirate" them online or in a book store.

Milo didn't say it as the groomer, but as the victim.

If memory serves, he was also on like his 5th glass of wine by the time he got there, which lends credence to the claim that he didn't pick his wording as well as he should have.

Is that why his book had so many preorders?

>HEBEPHILIA IS COCK AFFIRMING AND BOY-ASS FULFILLING!!
HEBEPHILIA IS COCK AFFIRMING AND BOY-ASS FULFILLING!!

oh it wasnt 19, it was a 35 year old with a minor.
>im okay joking about pedophile

sorry faggot but "lol jk" doesnt work or have you been blind to pewdiepie recently?

>foreigners are taking our jerbs

Hopefully.

>Milo didn't say it as the groomer, but as the victim.

Bullshit, the hunted turned hunter. That is what it is.

>he was also on like his 5th glass of wine

Alcohol lets people speak the truth about themselves.

How did we get to "he's a pedophile" from "he was a abused as a kid and has a warped perspective of it"?

he was raped as a child and was talking about his own experience.

milo never touched a kid himself

>Is that why his book had so many preorders?

All from his book agent via sock puppets.

Lena and maybe Woody are the only ones that are arguably pedophiles.

Polanski is a rapist.

Takei is a fag.

Milo is a fag.

Maher was saying what most people really think.

>Hopefully.

Can't you set up a White House petition? I would but I can't since I am not a US citizen.

Former CIA officer and full time nigger, evan McMullin.

He's running hot in the background, and I question how long he lasts before he goes on a hike in the wahsatch and catches a bullet.

I lol'd

>he was raped as a child and was talking about his own experience

And said that he loved it. Now he wants to pass the experience on.

>Bullshit, the hunted turned hunter. That is what it is.

Feel free to provide any proof that this is the case, and I'll condemn him right along with you. I see what he says as a victim refusing to be a victim, because when that happens to you at 13, you have 2 choices: become a victim for life, or lie to yourself and say that you wanted it. He lied to himself, and, because of that, his logic has to mold to that decision. If he was 13 years old and he could give consent, then certainly it would be possible for other boys aged 13 to do so. One follows the other, unfortunately.

Proof?

>Feel free to provide any proof that this is the case

Since when is proof needed on Sup Forums?

According to our post truth media, Milo was taken down by a single 16 year old girl.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

Ah, so none. Forgive me if I don't believe your claims, then.

>According to our post truth media, Milo was taken down by a single 16 year old girl.

No, the faggot was taken down by his own comments.

You are blaming the person who brought the charges for the crime. Typical rapist apologist. Get fucked.

>Milo didn't say it as the groomer, but as the victim.

>Milo was raped once so now he has full reign to rape children

>Ah, so none. Forgive me if I don't believe your claims, then.

It was on Alex Jones.

McMuffin being involved makes me question everything.

That fucker is as slippery as a very slippery cunt greased in KY jelly.

He never raped anybody you fucking clown.

You are as hollow are your "arguments".

>>Milo was raped once so now he has full reign to rape children

It's the equivalent to the race card.

I never claimed he had full reign to rape children. But its totally understandable why his ideas on consent are weird. But you can have weird beliefs and not violate the law, or advocate violating the law, and you're not doing anything illegal.

Source it.

>He never raped anybody you fucking clown.

But he'd like too. He's a loose canon. Actually you can keep him. I don't want that predator roam the streets of Europe.

What the fuck is post truth? I always here lefties crying something about it

Milo literally did nothing wrong

>But he'd like to

So would Takei and Bill Maher but you're okay with sucking their dicks.

>pedophile
kek, why do liberals always try to change the definition of words?

Nice work op.

According to Molyneux, Milo was at a party where pedophilia was occurring and he did nothing.

Well, the lefties aren't wrong. It's where the MSM tells lies about others, but goes just shy of libel, so that there are no legal courses of action available to those whose names are dragged through the mud.

As an example, look at this:
salon.com/2017/02/16/is-youtube-sensation-pewdiepie-really-a-nazi-his-intentions-matter-less-than-his-effects/

They formed the article as a question, to lead the readers in that direction before the first sentence, but they never actually CALLED him a Nazi outright.

That was a pretty good video, but he did have some points. What exactly are you supposed to do? Who will the cops believe? What proof do you have? Aside from going full moonman on them, you'd be shit out of luck going against pedowood elites.

That was on the Joe Rogan show. We have no idea on what timeline this happened, and to claim something without evidence could get him sued into oblivion.

So yeah, if he went to 10 parties in 20 days, and the majority of them had pedophilia occurring, and he did nothing, then he's pretty fucking culpable in not bringing these people to justice, but if 2 of those parties had pedophilia, by the time he realized it wasn't a one-off, it's not like he could do anything.

>KEK

Like this:

youtu.be/f3xUjw2BCYE

Well that's because milo is a decent dude who speaks uncomfortable truths

>Milo was at a party where pedophilia was occurring and he did nothing.

Well, I would have called the cops. So would any decent person. It means he's at least ok with it.

>Let me tell you what I would do in this scenario that I have never found myself in, and have no context of beyond the barest of details.

Ok. I would like to think I would do the same, but until I found myself in that situation, I don't know what I would do, and to say otherwise would be to talk out my ass.

As old as his gimmick was getting. Does anyone care how fucking old and easily accessible the info they "got" him on was? Anyone stop and think that this is pretty strange?

>mediocre blogging considered a job.

No chance cops would believe you, pedowood elites would own them.

All you could really do is secretly record evidence and disseminate it on the internet, or slaughter all of them and likely die in a police standoff, without anybody learning the truth.

I'd personally go for the first option.

that was pretty great

Someone was sitting on this shit for a long time. This wasn't happenstance. They waited for his star to be ascending to the point where he was about to really break out, just to have that shit brought against him at the PERFECT time.

Well, I kind of presumed that was the preferable option (to record them), but I remember him saying that he was brand new in town, and he never specified how many parties pedophilia was occuring at, or how many he attended that had it, or in what time span. If it happend in one or two parties, then yeah, it's bad. But Elijah Wood has said the same shit, and isn't getting shit on for not outing these pedos. I'm guessing these people are very careful about not getting caught.

no, he probably either has an o visa or a greencard

none of them are tied to an employer

It's pretty fucking stupid and totally ridiculous that it WORKED. I guess it's just ridiculous to someone like me.

>here have a bunch of shit that everyone who followed him knew, yeah, bet you didn't think he was a crazy sexually experienced loose-moraled motherfucker! Surprise bitch!

>Maher was saying what most people really think.
Citation needed. Oh wait you don't have one, you're just a shitposter.

#notmyfaggot
get the fuck out we're full!

Go directly to mexico.

So did George Takei but you don't see the left attacking him.

I don't think it worked as well as you think it did. That kind of charge is the kind that has everyone who can disassociate themselves do so as quickly as possible, regardless of its validity.

Here we are, a couple of days later, and its kind of gone the way Pewdiepie's attack went. Short-term success, but medium to long term? Meh. Pewdiepie will continue on, and so will Milo. Even the people attending CPAC don't believe he did it, but CPAC didn't want to take the risk of being willingly associated with someone who promotes relationships with underaged kids.

Had this attack come out a couple of months ago, I'm pretty sure CPAC would've still had him on, and I won't be surprised to see him attend there at some point.

Hopefully. Stop making threads about him

You're in a country where rape is happening. Therefore you are ok with rape. Case closed

Polanski is a rapist and a pedophile. When he was getting questioned by the police he even said something along the lines of "you're just jealous that I get to fuck young girls and you don't."

>18 posts by this id

You are spewing obvious lies and bullshit.

You're either a paid shill or completely our of your mind.

Either way, fuck off.