Blair Cottrell of Australia's United Patriots Front on Australian National TV vs Anti-Whites

What does Sup Forums think of this guy and his movement? Would he get your vote if he went into politics?

>Host: She's compared you to radical muslims, how do feel about that?
>I haven't beheaded anybody, I don't plan to blow up anything, so it's a long shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvEUc3NoP2A&spfreload=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqrPvf1pBWM
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-11/liberal-defector-cory-bernardi-steps-out-at-q-society/8261606
qsociety.org.au/
qsocaus.org.au/news.html
qsocaus.org.au/halalcertification.htm
thedingoes.xyz/gender-based-violence-why-transsexualism-is-needed-in-aussie-schools-2/
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/preschooler-begins-transition-aged-four-children-as-young-as-three-claiming-gender-dysphoria/news-story/74eb9a25d9dcd1e349a2e9f65a7c8c40?nk=18913d64ae675244f542137bfc83f286-1488031181
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/preschooler-begins-transition-aged-four-children-as-young-as-three-claiming-gender-dysphoria/news-story/74eb9a25d9dcd1e349a2e9f65a7c8c40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, this guy is not getting enough Sup Forums attention.

The whole world has gone radical!

> desvault

>Engage with the real world goy
>I won't I will Just live in my nice gated community when the muslims start hunting us jews.

What?

tfw Australia is the first worlds last hope.

>Australia is the first worlds last hope.
we have a big responsibility on our shoulders for the rest of the world.

rekt

so many rekts in that video
>white privilege, so many aborigines in prison
>Is that because of racism or because more aborigines commit crimes?

daily reminder blair cottrell said he's an extreme anti-racist that doesn't care if no one in australia is white as long as they share aussie culture.

KEK

how can there be no whites if everyone shares the aussie culture? I don't see a 100% muslim straya at the same time being aussies.

Total le kek bro

Totally should have said he was a Nazi who wanted to kill everyone

Haha top kek funny let memes Pepe!

Is he ok

obviously he shouldn't go full nazi faggot but he honesty believes in "culture not race is important"

It's a worthless point of view that gets us nowhere. He should have just stayed home.

>daily reminder blair cottrell said he's an extreme anti-racist

Yeah I agree, he should totally demonise himself and go full 14/88 mode on the world displaying his values for complete scrutinisation and mockery

You fucking retard, you don't have to like the rules but you have to work within the system to get anywhere in this life

He's too heavy on the 14 words bullshit, so he'll be a Richard Spencer and not a Nigel Farage.

Low IQs will be massacred on the day of the rope too

Watch out

>Australian patriot
>tall
>blue eyed
>blonde haired
>high test
>DUUUDD AUSTRALIANS ARENT NORDSS DUUDD

good shit but too many nigger edits

I'm not saying he should go 14/88 but he could atleast drop the "culture is all that matters" shit.

There is so much research out there to say "ethnic groups should not mix, it always ends in conflict".

They are going to call him a nazi whatever he does.

I think him spending time in prison for arson really hurts the impression he would make on people.

yeah the edit is shit, here's the full show

56 mins long

youtube.com/watch?v=GqrPvf1pBWM

The back of the head and ear look totally fake. They got a naked, live JFK, and built up the face and head to look like that.

He needs to read "on genetic interests". It's a peer reviewed book proving ethnic conflict is inevitable. It at least gives himself a respectable way to say "ethnic groups shouldn't mix, it's sad but true. If you want multicultralism then you are creating conflict. Why do you want to create conflict.".

It gives people the moral high ground to argue for white only societies, without any of the "i hate non-whites" language.

he's a knobhead
I think it was aus day 2015 when he was in perth and was going on about how he doesn't give a fuck about statistics he just feels like shit is bad
if you're not going to be methodical about it you should just stay on 8pol and whinge

Racial warfare isn't inevitable if everyone turns into a mutt and obeys their corporate masters

He is currently fighting an unprecedented court case in VIC over hate speech (free speech obv). The state itself came at him (no civilian has filed anything) for offending Muslims online heh.

>doesn't give a fuck about statistics
any particular statistics he was talking about?

>court case
any details?

I'm not having a go at his personally but people think this "follow our culture" shit is going to mean anything. It's just a waste of time. These guys have to find a way to say we need to keep australia white without breaking laws and using facts statistics and emotions to back it up.

Make it a moral argument.

Good luck to him but "culture" is a dead end.

well he did say the whole "when will we have enough multiculturalism, when there are no more white people?" so I think he does want white people he just doesn't want to sound like he's judging based off skin colour alone

>well he did say the whole "when will we have enough multiculturalism, when there are no more white people?" so I think he does want white people he just doesn't want to sound like he's judging based off skin colour alone

in other interviews he has said he hates racists and doesn't care if there is no whites in australia as long as they follow australian culture.

never heard of him before but he sounds pretty good.
Only problem I can see is he looks a bit emotional which can make it look like he's dominating/intimidating the panel which kind of makes him look like an angry racist instead of someone with well thought out objective conclusions

His post:
The day of the first mention is March 6th @ Melbourne Magistrates court. This is a case which effects all Australians in a significant way depending on the outcome. Feel free to stand in solidarity with us, for your rights and freedoms. We'll be on the court house steps at 9am. RWF

He has quite a few somewhat decent videos on FB - discusses Cultural Marxism, Soros and the usual story. So he is basically dropping pills on Aussie bogans/tradies which is quite amusing to me.

United Patriots Front on FB.

So? If they behave like white people
>productive
>don't commit crime
>friendly/helpful
>don't breed excessively
does really matter what they look like? People naturally tend to breed with their own kind. As long as they behave like us white Australia would be fine

Of course they'd have a filthy Jew rat on there shilling for multiculturalism

are you gonna go? there is also that court case about that halal meat oppostion group

>does really matter what they look like? People naturally tend to breed with their own kind. As long as they behave like us white Australia would be fine

So how does that work with Jews then mate. Literally behind everything that has destroyed every white country but they are low crime, etc.,

Ethnic groups always act in their own interest.

Except dumb as fuck gullible northern europeans we think everyone is cool.

come on mate use your brain.

If the Jews aren't acting like white people and are manipulating and using our people for their own interests then obviously they would have to go wouldn't they?

He is saying hypothetically if all the blacks behaved like white people then there wouldn't be a problem. However blacks obviously tend to behave like blacks soooo they would have to go

>muh nationalism and muh aussie pride

get. fucked.

australia is a shithole and i'd love to see a foreign country invade us.

why?

nanny police state filled to the brim with shit cunts who throw liberty away at any opportunity if it gives them a feeling of safety

cant wait till the chinese boots are on ground executing them in the streets as they shout COPS HELP

which counry and why?

Id like to think I will go, but I am also just as likely to forget haha.. Seriously thou it is a pretty major thing Australia should be paying attention to - but BBQs and Real Estate discussions are of course very important too - how many extra zeros is your non-productive asset worth now?!

good bloke

>he looks a bit emotional which can make it look like he's dominating/intimidating the panel
did we watch the same vid?

do i see a white muslim
what the fuck

is that just from watching the link or more? Actually if there was an user here in his group that'd be cool

first impression from watching the vid, makes a lot of good points, the other panelists look like idiots or faggots

what's his group?

did someone say he's on trial?

convert

>what's his group?
United Patriots Front
>did someone say he's on trial?

>chinese invade
>90% of farmers mysteriously find a semi-auto in the first two two hours
>finland 2.0

fb - unitedpatriotsfront

He seems like a decent guy. I've been following UPF for a month or two now and their videos are good. He doesn't come across crazy or fanatical or like hes a bogan. He's passionate, seems pretty smart and he's a big guy (for you).... I'd let him lead me into a race war.

Stop this purity spiralling. You're dividing us.

fb? what's that?

america

>I'd let him lead me into a race war.
>I've been following UPF for a month or two now
ever been to one their protests/meetings? What do you think of the other group fighting the halal meat thing?

this; breddy based guy is my impression from this vid. doesnt let himself get cornered like a little cuckservative while staying calm and on point.

why does australia look so goddamn 80ies tho?

He wouldnt make me feel small, but otherwise concur ;D

nah man, I'm in SA so not much happens here except people running around spraying fake blood on themselves saying meat is torture.

I haven't heard of the other group, who're they?

That's it, he's confidant and big enough to command attention but isn't a fuckwit. Hopefully enough people draw attention to this case, the fact it's showing up on Sup Forums is giving me hope for Australia.

If you can take care of the SJW problem you can join but it looks like you're steps away from being literally Atlas Shrugged looking at your political history.

Fat Bastard

>I haven't heard of the other group, who're they?

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-11/liberal-defector-cory-bernardi-steps-out-at-q-society/8261606

qsociety.org.au/

qsocaus.org.au/news.html

qsocaus.org.au/halalcertification.htm

>past mid-night
>watching bellator
>drinking martel vsop
>chatting with Sup Forumsacks
comfy

Did you watch the clip?

oh look who it is, id:FwICFxSi, I still haven't forgotten you calling me a newfag the other day

>id:FwICFxSi, I still haven't forgotten you calling me a newfag the other day
how new are you? 2nd day?

Honestly I hadn't heard of this group before the video I saw on Facebook, which skimmed over the organisation itself apart from saying they were 'anti-muslim' protestors, and you mentioning them now, so I can't say much about them.

I didn't realize we payed a tax on Halal food either, so I'm glad you posted those links. I'll look into it all a bit more tonight.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Not an argument.

been here all summer, you f-faggot

>I didn't realize we payed a tax on Halal food either, so I'm glad you posted those links. I'll look into it all a bit more tonight.
yeah you should. I didn't know either, found out recently. We all pay the tax and it turns out the halal meat certification thing is just a company owned by a single guy. It's not like a group of imams or anything, this guy created a company, announced himself as the halal meat certificator, makes millions.

it's not just halal where you are forced to pay a religious tax, it's kosher too. not sure how it is in oz, but in seppoland virtually all major foods are kosher taxed

My fav is all the tax that was supposed to goto Islamic schools (sigh) that got used on Mosques instead.. great!

And Halal certification money sent overseas to pay for a $5 million mosque development in Indonesia.

That's pretty crazy, he's a clever goy though

I think we should create daily friendly reminder threads about these. And also the "safe scholls" pedo thing

Safe Scholls triggers me so much..

thedingoes.xyz/gender-based-violence-why-transsexualism-is-needed-in-aussie-schools-2/

Wow. Just you wait. My son is a professional internet fighter and oh shit he's arrived just right now. Hope you're ready, cocksucker. Take it away Jimmy.
Hey big fat faggot ill bite your face cunt talking shit about me family?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!1111 hahahhahahahahahhhahahahahaahahhahahaahahhha PENGUIN WAFFLES lel sorry im random nah but really somebody tld me that you eat clown dicks is that true faggot hahahahhahahahahahahahha also i fucked urb itch dont talk shit about my dad fat nigger just because my mom is fucking Pineapple doesnt mean my dads not the same man also my dogs name is Pineapple btw incase u didnt catch dat HOLDS UP SPORK I slammed my fucking 10inch dick into ur moms pussy and vagina at the same time do you even know whoi am faggot WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZWAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ WAFFLEZ XDDDDDDDDDDDD oooops sory i have tourettes and im random also fuck off of course ul ook fat because you eat too much kfc thats what dad was saying your a fat rude bitch fuck urself

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/preschooler-begins-transition-aged-four-children-as-young-as-three-claiming-gender-dysphoria/news-story/74eb9a25d9dcd1e349a2e9f65a7c8c40?nk=18913d64ae675244f542137bfc83f286-1488031181

They are pushing for 4 year old to go thru transition so they can push pedo thing later, "if a 10 year old can decide his gender it means they can decide to have sex"

W E W, that fucking article.

I'm currently studying to work in Youth Work and all the shit we're learning is literally telling us that even at 16-18 some young people aren't mature enough to make decisions rationally. In what fucking world can a 4 year old choose to transition, or anyone under 16-17 consent to sex with someone, especially someone who may be 10+ years older than them?

:/ - saw that.
I got into an argument tonight trying to explain the consequences of normalising shit like trans.. I would never have expected it needed to be an argument.. but apparently it is the equiv of sexual orientation.. what? And this was with one of my 'intelligent' friends.. sigh.

What was their counter argument? Was this at a drunk party or like work mates?

OMG is he alright mate?

Nah he's in Wellington. He rattled off something about transgender people in Polynesian culture... like I give a fuck. I am pretty aggressive so I just beat him into submission with reality.. I don't care if I lose friends over certain topics haha.

He at least conceded on the children front - but what gets me is he could not seem to grasp the downstream effects of normalising this stuff. Trans people on the fringe doing it as adults.. cutting off whatever.. who cares that will always go on. But normalising it and the state supporting it is just so beyond fucked in so many ways - leads to your link above.

Not to mention the disservice you are doing to 'trans people' - oh hey kiddo - u got some problems with your mental state hey - NAAAH this is normal, you are normal, embrace it! Queue future suicide / life of regret.

good on ya, sounds good

these people are evil

help us fight it?

do we just hit them with common sense sticks until they turn sane?

how many times do we have to hit them?

until they stop breathing

who the fuck has been pushing it, do we know how it happened?

He seems solid. I hope more Aussies get behind him.

Nope. He's most likely going to jail for hate speech laws.

Show rape, murder, drugs, fucking anything on TV but God forbid you offend an opposite person

I assume they're just lumping it all in with 'LGBTQ+'. I see some news stories, and there's always shit being shared around facebook about a boy who picked a girls toy at the store or vice-versa and it's made into a massive deal and everyone will talk about how cute it is. All the things about letting kids pick their own toys and their gender and letting boys wear dresses and things like that. You're fed stories like those and you're made to accept that kids can be who they want, and then it goes a bit further with people accepting that their 4 year-old wants to transition and you've got parents who're dumb enough to allow them to go through with it.

Kids are fucking stupid, why would you let them make a life altering decision at 4? I can see how that will lead into 'If you can choose your gender, you're ready to be sexually active.'

It's just leading towards making it easier to take advantage of kids who are apparently mature enough to make decisions based upon their gender and sexual choices.

The worst thing is that other people have protested the exact same way, in and on top of Parliament House, and nothing happened to them.

They haven't even had anyone come forward to say they feel offended by what he's done or that they feel like a victim, it's just the state of Victoria charging him and taking him to court.

>I assume they're just lumping it all in with 'LGBTQ+'
that's what the T is?

>you've got parents who're dumb enough to allow them to go through with it.
I suspect it is evil snowflake parents that push it for oppression and special points

but what I want to know is the names of the first doctors to say you can actually change sex, and the orgs that pushed it

fuckers are insane, betray the people by bringing in terrorists and evil fucks, then arrest anyone who complains

He clearly states he's Irish

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/preschooler-begins-transition-aged-four-children-as-young-as-three-claiming-gender-dysphoria/news-story/74eb9a25d9dcd1e349a2e9f65a7c8c40

They mention 'Safe Schools' are helping to move the agenda along and have trans children recognised in schools now, which one user posted links about earlier that were pretty messed up.

is that really JFK or is it fake