Ok, can we now all agree that he's not /ourguy/ and never has been?

Ok, can we now all agree that he's not /ourguy/ and never has been?

What happened to that Sup Forums-op where they were going to go to his next speech appearance and kill him?

He's definitely our gay

I hated him but then started to like him in the week or so before the pedo shit came out.

Always hated him. Sam Harris is a prick but he is 100% right when it comes to this sack of shit.

Fuck him.

He's a bog standard faggot. They are all paedophiles.

Milo is the Kurt Cobain of the alt-right. He was necessary for a brief moment and his faggotry caught up with him

For a brief moment he made me think that some faggots are ok. Lesson learned, a good faggot is a dead faggot

He is ourguy and always will be

Never liked him. He's a complete attention whore and likes to be controversial for the sake of it, like Katy. But I do like watching him tear sjws apart in debates.

He's a fucking faggot kike who fucks nigger.

>joining the liberal media to assist in character assassination of right wing faggots who trigger them
>ever
kek, you're on the wrong board.

this, i dont know why this is even a fucking issue, spend ANY amount of time around gays platonically and they will

>attempt to grope you
>discuss in GREAT detail their sexual perversions
>go into a long drunken sob story about being molested by an older man as a child
>offer you the "BEST BLOWJOB EVER LOOK AT THESE LIPS"
>start talking about younger men in suggestive an uncomfortable ways

for every super queer flamboyant gay you see, there about about 8 or 9 hairy fat ugly queers you never see, who are the violent prison rape arm of the queer movement, who will spike you drinks, who will grab your dick, who will pretend like they love to babysit children and are harmless etc..

You have to understand, not every gay dude is a fit, good looking, well adjusted guy in a business suit just the same as you with the exception of loving to slam dicks together. There is a far seedier underbelly, of illegal and underage prostitution, drug abuse and runaway children, and a market where the sexual fetishes blur into violence fetishes and the sexual act is not about pleasure but about inflicting harm and being physically dominant.

I think in a sense being gay is what weak men fall back on when they cannot 'win' at life. You can never unsuck a cock and you can never be unbuttfucked, and no matter who you are, what you do, where you end up in life, that creepy 49 year old dude with hair all over his body who forced you to suck his dick when you were 11- he can hold that over you forever, your entire life- and that's why they do it.

It's definitely why the Ancient Greeks and Romans did it, it was a way to instill fear, respect and dominance in a younger man, and the younger man would become the pitcher upon a sortof ritual graduation, when he had reached full maturity. It had very little to do with physical attraction or an expression of love, men use sex primarily for two reasons: to reproduce, and to display dominance over each other.

HE ISN'T OUR GUY AND HE ISN'T OUR LEADER. CUT IT OUT.

And we don't have a leader if i may say so myself :)

Speaking from experience or just projecting?

Faggotjewloss was always going to end up betraying us, he just played himself first

Stormfags hate him

Any reasonable right-wing person loves him

Stay niche Sup Forums

The whole thing has red pilled me on faggotry. It seems like men aren't born faggots, they become them once their psyche is shattered by a childhood trauma of being molested by an adult fag.

>be a normal child
>get molested by a fag
>become broken and feel inadequate
>seek to create more people like yourself through doing to others what happened to you to feel more adequate

It's a fucking terrifying ordeal.

I tended bar at a gay club as a 2nd job through uni, and it was a dangerous fucking experience. I'm by no means a big guy, and look young for my age, there wasn't a single night in the 8 or so months working there where I was not propositioned and a few times I came close to being physically held down and raped.

I fully understand women's perspective when they bitch about male dominated society, because when dudes want to fuck you, it gets intense- you either need to be a fantastic manipulator or ur going to get penetrated FOR SURE, it's rolling the dice.

I decided to quit after one dude started following me home after work and leaving me hand written messages through the mail box.

I guess there is some super fetish a lot of them have in 'turning' a straight dude, and being someone's first, rape play is also a big thing, where they normalize behavior after the fact with- why did you wear those jeans if you didn't want to be grabbed.

There's very little difference between gay dudes and straight dudes once the alcohol is flowing, they are just horny and they want to get their dicks wet. To me, it's clearly a genetic flaw combined with some social collapse, it's the canary in the coal mine that western civilization is done.

If every straight dude would spend one night in a gay club, we would force them all together into one giant herd of millions and shoot an ion cannon from low earth orbit at their centre of mass. It spreads like a disease, infecting the language then fashion then various public institutions and schools, and 20-30 years later you wake up and realise humans are just a bunch of animals with no self control fucking each other behind dumpsters on a whim.

>Any reasonable right-wing person loves him

Most don't even know who he is. Only the cancerous "alt right" claim him. Reasonable right wing people don't associate with faggotry