La La Land - movie of white supremacists?

Hear me out, Sup Forums.
The picrel article made me wonder if we could meme La La Land into a symbol of white supremacism (like milk) for giggles.
If we fire up the meme factories we can probably cause some butthurt until the Oscars.
So far I've only had some ideas for lyrics (Someone in the crowd could be the one you need to bomb etc.)
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did they already forget how many oscars Poo Poo Land got?

>Best Picture
>Best Director
>Best Adapted Screenplay
>Best Cinematography
>Best Editing
>Best Original Score
>Best Original Song
>Best Sound Mixing

This one is ours, fuck off Ahmed. Also since when are whites supposed to produce media and content for the whole planet, while shitskins seem to only be able to produce terrorism? And then they complain when we give them a role?

Ryan Gossling was playing in The Believer and had some really nice talking points. Take it from there
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0

This has never been more relevant

>seem to only be able to produce terrorism?

At least they produce something for the whole planet. Which is thoughtful of them.

Bumpin'

La La Land shouldn't win because it's a dishonest movie

Elaborate.

But I agree, it should go to Manchester by the Sea

>I'm done
Oh God that terrorist actor is going to blow up the Oscars!

wouldnt it be better to do this after we know if this movie actually wins anything?

So we should rub salt into the SJW wounds if LLL wins?
Random idea: LLL could be the new KKK.

>Manchester by the sea
This, brilliant movie

>-The_White_Man's_Burden-_(...).png
Funny because the reason cuba is uncivilized and populated by mongrels is 100% the usa's fault

Bumpin' with stupid niggers

Is the movie even any good? I fucking hate musicals.

(((USA)))

I haven't watched it
Why would it be white supremacist?
Did they not fill their nigger quotas or something?

The stupidest criticism I've heard is that Gosling's character being a jazz musician is cultural appropriation, because white people shouldn't be allowed to play black music

It doesnt have much music on it, the only musical part i didnt like was the final audition.

Besides that movie is aesthetic as fuck

He didn't want to play the terrorist role because he wanted a challenge, something where he could show his range, not just be himself.

kek

What is he getting at here? They are now casting shitskins as white supremacists? No way they are still portraying arabs terrorists these days.