Browser alternatives

So it turns out (((mozilla firefox))) is blue pilled as fuck, look at this cancer: blog.mozilla.org/opendesign/arrival/

So what browser should I use? I tried brave and it's fucking garbage. I'm also trying to use duckduckgo instead of google but it's also garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser
kmeleonbrowser.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_browser#Tor_Browser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tails_(operating_system)
ixquick.eu/
palemoon.org/
gab.ai/
minds.com/
tutanota.com/
ubuntu.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Startpage over duckduckgo
I can't give up Firefox though so I guess I lost this battle

Chromium

Is chromium as featureless and incompatible as brave?

Pale moon, chromium, dunno how nightly is these days

Chrome is built from chromium, which additional proprietary Google stuff.

It's the best browser, objectively

iridiumbrowser.de

Yandex is cool

I use chromium on my gentoo machine. It works well but idk how much I trust it privacy wise. I only use that computer to run f@h tho so it's a non issue

Satanists confirmed.

Startpage ftw.
Duckduckgo is slow and clunky.

Opera

I always liked Firefox, but I absolutely will not support this kind of bullshit so I guess I need to get a new browser too

>Safari
>No privacy issues

1/10

Alright, I'm gonna try iridium. Ironic it's a german made browser, or at least hosted there and it's focus is on privacy.

German made software products all have backdoors in them.

th-thanks germany. so what the fuck is the point of the browser then?

Firefox is left-wing as fuck, but I am much more comfortable using their software than info collecting corporations (Chrome, Edge), Opera (owned by Chinese now) or Yandex (russian and collects info).

That's just as much a botnet as chrome mate.

To hand over your data to letter agencys.

It's probably funded by the German BKA in the first place.

So wtf, is that furry shit, "icecat" the only good option?

If any of you are familiar with vim, this
browser will be easy to handle. Not that the rest
of you won't make it, but I think you won't have
the patience to learn how to operate it.

github.com/qutebrowser/qutebrowser

The only good option is browsing from a sandbox running on a virtual pc connected to a vpn that is routed to another vpn.
Then again,that wont save you if (((they))) are after you.In that case you move in a faraday cage and hope that helps.

Too much autism sorry.

What's the point? It's not like I can turn into a Linux fag because Microsoft is cucked, just have to deal with it.

>a vpn that is routed to another vpn

Aren't you just increasing your attack vector with this for no additional privacy or anonymity?

So why is it Sup Forums approved then ?
You know something they don't ?

If you are using Windows, you might like kmeleonbrowser.org/

>Sup Forums approved

That an almost sure fir sign to avoid it. Sup Forums is full of people that I wouldn't trust to operate a kettle correctly.

>kmeleonbrowser.org/

I've been using Firefox forever.
Guess I'll keep using it..

Use firefox unless you want google to be your only choice.

Routing to a vpn in the first place removes your isp from knowing what you do.Routing the vpn to an additional vpn removes your first vpn from knowing what you do.Your second vpn knows only that you come from the first vpn.
This pretty much stops in theory the automated "widenet" miner scripts.A human still can find you.
Its not perfect because its easy to leak vpn data,but much more private if done correctly.

Rapefugees are approved in g too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_browser#Tor_Browser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tails_(operating_system)

>not one mention of For
>>>/reddit/

*Tor

I use Vivaldi, it's nice

>using Tor for everything

user pls.

Chromium or WebKit Nightly. It's Sup Forums approved

That sounds really slow. Half the time I try to do that, the second VPN does not accept the traffic from the first.

>I need a redpilled browser
>I need a redpilled coffee
>I need a redpilled toilet paper
does it ever stop?

It doesn't, no. The cancer is everywhere and the little you can do by not supporting cancerous companies adds up.

I use pcxfirefox, but it hasn't been updated for awhile now.

>I tried brave and it's fucking garbage

How so I'm using it right now, I know it has few memory leaks but that's easy to correct by restarting it

I'm using the new Opera browser. It's pretty good and light on the resources.

Gotta go full autism.

You did not do it correctly then.Its not slow by any means.What you get is additional 50 to 100 ms latency based on your vpns.

wtf is wrong with vivaldi
Works pretty well for me

I'm gonna second this. I use a build of Chromium called "Slimjet" that supposedly does a better job of cleaning up unused memory.

>used firefox since forever
>try edge when windows 10 installs (couldnt avoid it this time)
>kinda nice appearance but feels too different from firefox
>reskin firefox to superficially resemble edge
feelsgoodman

>So it turns out (((mozilla firefox))) is blue pilled as fuck, look at this cancer
>it turns out

if you haven't noticed this until now, then you must not have followed them for at least 4 years.

which means that you don't actually give a fuck and this entire thread is the the right wing equivalent of virtue signaling.

>6 mozillian

It's open source you idiot, if there was a botnet in there, someone would've found out

Be quiet you fucking kike.

why are they obvious i have to ask.

explains why they like things going through the backdoor

all storage arrays have them as well. EMC2 etc. fun stuff.

> wahhhh I'll call him a bad word that'll teach him

Sorry, firefox is still #1 just deal with it. It's 100x better than google botnet and they are even more sjw than Mozilla on the inside.
Also why is g leaking into pol?

yeah. you have to go back.

gib some additional info atleast

>based on the Chromium code base
nvm

same
vivaldi is pretty cool
lightweight and default security features

agreed
overuse of fragmentation
mozilla confirmed for compromised
steer clear

that image is shit user
who cares if a browser has a low userbase? that's a strong point not a weak one, provided it can draw from add ons from a mainstream browser

>more comfortable using their software than
you reason like a voter cuck
the mainstream isnt your only option

>(((they)))
the hebrews enslaving you

don`t get your arse tor(N) by the cia and use a chrome based browser. I know someone has talked about back-door Germans but who cares considering the NSA keeps everything anyway.

I would recommend SRWare Iron. Been around for a while. Updates in line with Chrome but keeps things basic as possible.

All intel chips do too.

For Browser, I'd say Opera, it's very similar to Chrome in terms of functionnality, but without the botnet

for search engine; I treid duck and go, but the resulats relevance is bing-tier

I use Qwant now, it's a french search engine based on the respect of privacy, every few month, they get external independant organizations, and they give full access to their servers and code, these organizations then make a report about whether or not private informations are stored on the servers or gathered by the code

It stops when you stop looking to break the chains that (((they))) use to bind us stupid goyim. We are cattle to them. They drain our productivity, our resources, and our lives and feed us this consumerist garbage in return.

They are constantly seeking ever more ways to control. They will rest once the entire world is united under a totalitarian nightmare.

icecat all the way

Don't fall for the opera meme

there is no opera meme

Just installed the iridium browser and compared the speed vs regular chrome. Iridium is fast as fuck, my normal chrome starts lagging when I open 20 tumblr pages (for obvious reasons) where there are 20-30 pictures behind each tab and the browser starts crashing at around 40 tabs.

Iridium works like a charm until aroun 60 tabs, then starts lagging and I didn't bother trying to crash it at that point.

Do all the regular chrome addons work for iridium or do I have to look for others?

>60 tabs
Nigger, what the fuck do you have 60 tabs opened for?

>60 tumblr tabs

Man, even the liquidators were not exposed to such levels of carcinogen material

Opera

Safari is American made for Americans who can afford Chinese assembled, American designed computers.

OK

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS 4CHANX

WHICH ONE DOES 4CHANX THAT ISN'T A COMMIE CANCERFEST?

BonziBuddy

Yandex is some good shit. It's built on Blink as Chrome and Chromium so it's pretty fast and great.

People saying that Yandex collects your information for Putin and Russia are just liberal shills crying because people uses less and less their shitty browser that actually collect your info.

Yes, I'm sure a product made by slavs isn't in any way shady.

gib me some red pilled search engine.

When it comes to computer thing, slavs know their shit. Unlike far-left jews' cocks suckers in the Silicon Valley.

> believing anyone reads code in full

Your dumb

Search Engine: ixquick.eu/
Browser: palemoon.org/ OR Opera if you wish.
Twitter Replace: gab.ai/
Facebook Replace: minds.com/
Webmail(Gmail) Replace: tutanota.com/
OS Replace: ubuntu.com/ OR Older version of Windows (7 and below)

Questions? Spread it around, there are no better options that I have found.

UC mini for phones.

Also DDG for search engine and protonmail for email

Any firefox ripoffs that are any good?

There is literally nothing wrong with Pale Moon

My dad actually has multiple windows with probably 100+ tabs open in each.

Jesus wept.

>Slimjet
>pro-privacy browser with one-click facebook integration

>palemoon
Furries
>Ubuntu
amazon botnet

This.

It was a test run to see when the browser starts to lag you idiots.

>implying I could last longer than 20 tabs with so many pixel hbbs.

Opera Beta is the only good browser

I literally can't stand using shit like chrome and Firefox on other people's PC's
Shit's so slow