Why the FUCK is no one talking about this?

>A Chinese-American businessman at the center of a Clinton campaign finance scandal secretly filmed a tell-all video as an 'insurance policy' - because he feared being murdered.

>The Chinese-American Clinton fundraiser recorded the 'elaborate videotaped testimony' while in hiding in 2000.

>The video was obtained by author and historian David Wead for his new book Game of Thorns, which traces Hillary Clinton's unsuccessful 2016 campaign and the Chinese government's long-running operation to buy political influence in Washington.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h3rus
bloomberg.com/quote/MKB:AU
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=34182466
fas.org/news/china/1997/us970422g.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/41320214/#41329550
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wikileaks-chinese-government-requested-secret-meeting-top-clinton-campaign-aides-campaign/
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/23/220938370826586213/640x360_MP4_220938370826586213.mp4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump you fucking faggots

get this shit out

what the fuck happened to this board

are you fucks cucked by sharia?
seriously?

bump

Inb404 because everybody here is a cuck lettimg it happen

>dailymail

Fake news, fuck off

Can you give me a quick rundown?

Go to the site and watch the RAW VIDEO FOOTAGE you fucking jackass

You want the basic gestalt or the whole enchilada?

>Chinaman illegally funnels money to Clinton
>He's scared for his life
>Gee wonder why, must be because of the Clinton body count
>Makes a video
>Sends it to the dailymail
>It'sHappening.jpg

China was influencing our elections (obviously) not Russia

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/h3rus

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH GIB ME YU'S WAAAAAAAAH ;(
fuck off

>the Chinese government is working this hard to funnel a few hundred thousand for a presidential campaign

Bump

Have a bump, I can't do shit though. You should probably post on reddit td, they're more organised.

EXCLUSIVE: Illegal fundraiser for the Clintons made secret tape because he feared being ASSASSINATED over what he knew - and used it to reveal Democrats' bid to silence him

DailyMail.com has obtained a video in which convicted illegal Clinton fundraisers Johnny Chung gave secret testimony while in fear of his life

The Chinese-American was convicted of funneling money to Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election bid in a breach of campaign finance law known as 'Chinagate'

Now new book revealed how he spilled details of his activities in a video he made because he thought a squad of assassins would come after him

He made the video with a friend after his FBI protection detail was suddenly removed - which Chung said on the tape shocked even his judge
Chung feared meeting same fate as Ron Brown, Clinton commerce secretary, who died in plane crash, friend who made the tape reveals

Video is revealed in new book about the Chinagate scandal

Bump

Don't worry I got this guys.
COMERE YA FILTHY DINGO FUCKER

Try not being such a degenerate weeb nip you fucking nigger.

Establishing the links between Clinton-China, Saudi Arabia, Israel is fucking important right now.

Revisit these thread you nigger
Thanks guys, want to know more about this ShareBluers?

Well they werent always called that, they were called Blue Nation Review and previously they were Moko Social Media Limited

bloomberg.com/quote/MKB:AU

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/people.asp?privcapId=34182466

Look at the weird names and stock history with these guys.

We are getting into the deep shit boys and girls.

Eureka Mining on a social media board?

Eureka Mining is a Chinese government owned operation and appears to be a big part of this Anti Trump effort.

So you're saying we have active proof that not the Russian but the Chinese government manipulated the American election?

Yup

Malcolm Raymond Scott James BBusS, CPA, FAICD, MAusIMM

Mr. Malcolm Raymond Scott James, also known as Mal, BBusS, CPA, FAICD, MAusIMM, serves as the Principal of MRJ Advisors. Mr. James serves as a Non Executive Finance Director of Eureka Mining PLC, Caspian Holdings plc and Cordillera Resources plc. He is a Partner in a boutique resource development and financing consultancy. He has been Executive Director of Tianshan Goldfields Ltd. since 2002.

Tianshan Goldfields is a Chinese Government project.

Kind of surprised it hasn't caught on yet desu, probably will trend today...Praise KEK!

>Democrats rag on about Russian influence supporting Trump
>Turns out they were supported by the Chinese

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

basic gevalt pls

lol this a complete nonstory

thanks
greentext really gets the message thru

A Chinese-American businessman at the center of a Clinton campaign finance scandal secretly filmed a tell-all video as an 'insurance policy' - because he feared being murdered.

In footage provided exclusively to DailyMail.com, Johnny Chung spills details on how he illegally funneled money from Chinese officials to Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election bid.

The Chinese-American Clinton fundraiser recorded the 'elaborate videotaped testimony' while in hiding in 2000.

He smuggled it to trusted friends and family with instructions to release it to the media in the event of his untimely death because he believed he was at risk of being assassinated.

Chung is believed to still be alive and living in China.

The video was obtained by author and historian David Wead for his new book Game of Thorns, which traces Hillary Clinton's unsuccessful 2016 campaign and the Chinese government's long-running operation to buy political influence in Washington.

First Wiener and now this guy.

Funny that all these powerful and important people connected to the Clintons feel the need for "insurance".

>i'm suppose to care about some shit that everyone knew about 20 years ago

in 1995 a Pentagon spokesman said China was no threat, as America was 25 years ahead of them in missile technology.

In 1996, Clinton handed over to China over-the-horizon-radar-targeting, to bring their missile tech on par.

In the early 2000s, Geo. Bush allowed China to buy the entire factory in Ohio which manufactured those classified precision ball bearings used in advanced submarines and land vehicles.

Ain't National Security grand?

Clinton already gave them MIRV technology in the 90s, they have no need to steal that.
They've sold access to the Chinese to more industrial secrets than is probably being reported.

Clinton also allowed the sale of a McDonnell-Douglas plant in Ohio early in his first term that was instrumental in the manufacture of missiles and aircraft wings. The factory contained machine equipment on 5-axis. This gives a higher degree of accuracy in the manufacture of aircraft structural components.

The Administration preliminarily approved Catic's purchase of machine equipment from the McDonnell Douglas Corporation in late August 1994. The approval came about the time Commerce Secretary Ronald H. Brown left for China, where he helped persuade Chinese officials to keep their commitment to spend $1 billion on jetliners from McDonnell Douglas.

But Pentagon critics of the sale had earlier said they believed that the Chinese wanted the sensitive equipment, which included giant machine tools to shape and bend large aircraft parts, to improve their military capability, Administration officials said. At the time, the Chinese press had reported a Chinese Government plan to cut jetliner production in half, which would have reduced the civilian need for the American equipment.

fas.org/news/china/1997/us970422g.htm

This is the true story of the greatest Chinese espionage successes against the USA. Deception takes the reader through a documented tale of spies, secrets, money sex and power that dominates the US government.

Get the full story from the journalist that broke the China-Gate scandal along with the documented evidence that turned China-Gate into a full blown investigation. Author Charles R. Smith names the Chinese generals the greedy corporate bosses that sold America out to China.

Deception details the Clinton Administration and it's trade in weapons, US defense secrets and money using documented evidence obtained from nearly 50,000 of official and classified US Government documents. For the past decade, investigative journalist Charles R. Smith used the freedom of information act to get these documents and bring home the truth.

Find out about General Ding Heng Gao, commander of the Chinese espionage unit, COSTIND, or the Commission on Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense. The documented evidence includes letters from General Ding to Ron Brown and Clinton Secretary of Defense William Perry.

General Ding is the most successful Chinese military commander since Mao. Mao took Mainland China in 1949 after fighting a twenty-year war against both the warlords and the Imperial Japanese Army. General Ding, armed only with a checkbook, took the U.S. White House.

The Chinese Army turned its Second Artillery Corps - the PRC's strategic missile force - into a feared world power and defeated America without firing a shot in the short span of six years.

The spectacular success of General Ding and COSTIND turned China into a regional power that dominates Asia and a world power capable of flexing military force anywhere on earth. It is no surprise that General Ding and COSTIND recently won the honors of the Chinese communist party.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/41320214/#41329550

>typing out responses before even making the thread and copy pasting them
pretty autistic desu

AND THEN RECENTLY ON WIKILEAKS

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/wikileaks-chinese-government-requested-secret-meeting-top-clinton-campaign-aides-campaign/

>
WIKILEAKS: Chinese Government Requested SECRET Meeting With Top Clinton Campaign Aides During Campaign

Ryan Saavedra Feb 17th, 2017 4:22 pm 136 Comments

Chinese Ambassador Requested Secret Meeting

The Daily Caller is reporting that an email from the leaked Podesta emails shows that members of Hillary Clinton’s staff were in communication with the Chinese Ambassador during her Presidential campaign in 2016.

Chinese Ambassador to the U.S., Cui Tiankai, was fairly aggressive about wanting to meet with Kurt Campbell, a Clinton campaign aide.

>Because I am going to bother with a tiny fucking box when dealing with walls of texts

Nah

>From Wikileaks

Guys – Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off the record get together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the current state of US-China affairs. He asked me to host a social meal at my house in the next month. He was fairly insistent and indicated that he wanted to pass along some perspectives. I told him I’d reach out to you all to see about your judgement on this and possible availability. I’m happy to make some chili and cornbread by the fire but let’s first decide whether this makes sense. Please let me know your thinking.

Best,

Kurt

bampu

>Clinton campaign finance scandal

Is the reason why the guy is fearing for his life that he has realized is wasn't just financial corruption?
Money went one way, what went the other way? Military secrets?
Best way to deliver the goods would be to put them on unsecure server and let the receiving end know when the info is available and the password is among 10 most used passwords.

Must be cuck hours. While the NEETS are finally going to bed the shills are starting their 15hour no break shill posting early I see.

>basic gevalt

pumb

dailymail player is not protected

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/23/220938370826586213/640x360_MP4_220938370826586213.mp4

Bamp

We have ENDLESS evidence of the Chinese + Clinton

SPREAD
>THIS
SHIT

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
bump

Bump

Goddamnit guys

At least one of you niggers get this to reddit, maybe they'll actually do something about this (like always)

everyone who is worth a damn is here:

https://
8 c h
.net/pol/catalog.html

bump, don't let it slide

>video revealed in book

Is there any actual video yet or is it just talking about it
What's the actual meat and potatoes

Bruh, go to the site in the OP.

You can watch the video.

bumping

just woke up

>The video was obtained by author and historian David Wead for his new book Game of Thorns, which traces Hillary Clinton's unsuccessful 2016 campaign and the Chinese government's long-running operation to buy political influence in Washington.

A guy writing a book about the Clinton-China ties got a hold of the video and leaked it to the dailymail, who put it in their article.

I swear chinks aren't even human

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251046/Illegal-Clinton-fundraiser-tape-fearing-life.html
> 6 minutes

I literally don't have the time - just a tip. If you want information disseminated, you need to spoonfeed the lowest common denominator

What is the actual damaging info from the tape, verbatim quotes? This is what should be spread, not the link to the daily mail article. People will talk and find it themselves anyway.

I need to leave, but please consider for the sake of memery, to spoonfeed the masses.

holy shit, bump

shills hide the good threads with tranny shit and women pooping threads

POSTING IN A NONSENSE THREAD!

DailyMail.com has obtained a video in which convicted illegal Clinton fundraisers Johnny Chung gave secret testimony while in fear of his life
The Chinese-American was convicted of funneling money to Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election bid in a breach of campaign finance law known as 'Chinagate'
Now new book revealed how he spilled details of his activities in a video he made because he thought a squad of assassins would come after him
He made the video with a friend after his FBI protection detail was suddenly removed - which Chung said on the tape shocked even his judge
Chung feared meeting same fate as Ron Brown, Clinton commerce secretary, who died in plane crash, friend who made the tape reveals
Video is revealed in new book about the Chinagate scandal

bullets from the article

It's pol, not my normie friends. I can do that on kikebook when it gains traction but it needs to here first.

>What is the actual damaging info from the tape

How about the fact that he had to make a tape at all? Anthony Weiner's laptop had all the Clinton Server files hidden in a folder titled 'insurance'

It speaks for itself, especially when the Clintons have a high body count of people dying.

Vince Foster FBI Vault Records were released proving it was murder not suicide

Have a bump. The more people aware of all this corruption the better.

>i literally don't have six minutes.

TAKE FUCKING NOTE, Sup Forums.
This is what it looks like when a shill can't shill and has to abandon the shilling attempt.

this board has gone to the bottom of the barrel shit this past month

Go to eight chan

those who arent retards already know anyways.

That's also why you'll probably go to war with China soon, albeit indirectly

BUMP

NEW user THREAD HEAR HEAR

You know that the world has gone to shit when a board on Sup Forums is more legit than the American intelligence agencies

I believe it, but believe it or not the more important thing in the short term is flushing out Trump's enemies in the republican party.

It's still early for burgers and you can't expect anything constructive from the europoors

My grad school was swarming with Chinese spies. Some of them have gone on to get positions at American think tanks and such. No idea why people are so willing to let chinks influence everything and steal anything they can get their hands on

Bump, this thread is good and important.

bumping with a pics of faggots

If this China-Clinton thing blows up (and there is a shitton of evidence that has been uncovered in the last 48hrs) the republicans will fall in line.

This is infinitely bigger than the Trump and Russia ties (which there truly aren't, we are on the same team). Absolutely NO ONE will want to be associated with aiding the establishment who is Chinese-Saudi controlled after this hits.

Thank god we didn't sell our country out to the gooks.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

bump for justice

Bump

If this interests you look into the Fukien American association re: delivering vote fors Clinton

People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fund-raising practices of the administration itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy

we're all shariablu fags here
get this shit out to /r/the_donald

I actually made an account the day the one OP dropped the ShareBlue-China-Saudi connections in his thread.

Tried to post there but they of course also have a shill problem. So my day old account hasn't been approved by the mods and no doubt won't be.

Scapegoat X takes the fall per usual. Politician Y remains in Washington serving as a career politician. What an excellent system!

How many happenings will 2017 hold?

Place your bets now, lads!

woohoo

Bumpu

Bump

BUMPING NGH

BUMP

DONT LET JOHNNY CHUNGS DEATH BE IN VAIN

Fuck you lib niggers. You're not hiding this.

So when is this chink gonna get sprayed in the face by someone at a airport??

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113871264

we underestimated just how influential posts here can be. The MSM scrutinizes everything here more intensely than we previously imagined.

The meme war is very real. Coordinated efforts like "draft our daughters" are far more effective than any of you know.

Keep up the fight.

BUMPY BUMP

HOLLY SHIT BEST ALLY HAS QUINTS

CONFIRMED

So where's the vid?

surely the FIB and others are holding enough evidence to lock the clintons for life

there must be higher powers above the clintons they don't want to annoy

confirmed.
i will continue the meme war

Bump.

I can't stop laughing at the thought of stern-faced journalists scrutinizing posts about boipucci on a Mongolian woodcarving aficionado forum.

I don't buy it
It didn't seem like an effective use of their money

Is this guy still around?