SUPPORT THE INFOWAR

SECURE YOUR DNA FORCE TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vhd0Boqmv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GLOBALIST SCUM

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHH

IMA SKIP THIS BREAK THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT

I never bought any of his products but still can't believe I used to watch Infowars. Alex is smart but is also in it for money, which is why he acts like a loon. I can't take his 30% lies when he starts spastic ramblings either.

REINCE PRIEBUS

GOOGLE

CENSORSHIP

I get triggered when he interrupts people

I want some of that caveman, its chocolate to.

That dude is deranged lunatic. The aneurysm can't happen soon enough.

Hey thai shitposter whats up

FOOT LONG

You shills should probably kill yourself. Alex is based. Alex is the reason you're here. Alex gave birth to this revolution. And this revolution dies with Alex.

For the half of you that are unironically mocking him and the other half with an agenda to destroy his name I say this...We will not go quietly into the night.

I'll admit, I bought the product. Only as a virtue signal of thanks for his motivation during the campaign. I actually took the brain force. IT FUCKING WORKS.

I took the super male then too, purely out of curiosity, I really can't stress this enough though...IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE.

Mock all you like, I an a true believer now. He'll get it wrong many times and go over the top with drama, sicken you with product pushing and INTERRUPT EVERY SINGLE GUEST JUST AS THEY'RE ABOUT TO DROP A BOMB...but I swear, he's the real deal.

Oh god this.

LOOK I'M NOT GONNA JUST SIT HERE AND SAY I TOLD YOU SO

Stick to shitting up the other Jones thread Mohammed

You wanna be a trendy?

mi in the same boat

the super male vitality gave me a boner that lasts all day and the brain force keeps me up at night becuase im seeing numbers and shit when i close my eyes

>2 Alex threads
>shill confirmed.
Full battle stations lads, we're under attack.

AJ works for the Jews.

He will misdirect you,

JUST

>and we're the biggest news source out there
>and I make millions of dollars
>I'm not saying that to brag I'm just saying...

Kek'd

>tfw he actually prayed live on air for Israel during one of his shows a few months back

Made me feel sick senpai

How could he never mention Bogs?

i believe it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vhd0Boqmv4

>tfw goblin gf

itt pseudo political involvement and /x/ tier bullshit for millennial scum
basically good opinion fodder for awkwardly shitting up family dinners, good for fuck all otherwise
>where did we go wrong ? He seems so angry these days, never goes out any more...

What an awful post who would eve-

>flag

>Alex gave birth to this revolution. And this revolution dies with Alex.

could we get a date on that ?