Where did it all go so right?

Where did it all go so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4175204/Writing-experts-say-Lech-Walesa-Russian-secret-agent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LAL6hq-sK5g
youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&list=WL&index=39
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Lech Walesa is a pretty good guy.

Poland is pro EU and therefore anti White

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4175204/Writing-experts-say-Lech-Walesa-Russian-secret-agent.html

NO! We fucking hate him here.

I actually heard him give a speech in my bumfuck middle of nowhere town

well shit...

When Poland lost it's non-Polish populated clay.

Because u dont know shit about him and what he did.

t. PiS supporter

>t. PiS supporter
not even close

Didn't Hitler actually removed a lot of parasites in Poland (gypsies etc)?

Pro-EU leeches that want it's neighbours to collapse under the weight of the shitskins for their own nationalistic interests. Never trust the eternal poles, they're empire breakers

1st May, 2004. This is the date that Poland joined the EU.

Before this time, Poland was a complete shithole. It's become marginally better since then, only because of EU gibs. It's still a shithole though.

we wish u all the best.
remove kebabs and carry on

youtube.com/watch?v=LAL6hq-sK5g thread theme

I asked in the last Poland thread I made, but it would be good to get further confirmation

My paternal grandparents were Pole, and of course I got the name, and it is an odd one for the US in that would normally have been Anglicized but it wasn't. Mlynarczyk

they spoke Polish and Lithuanian but were from Poland, they weren't very talkative people and not much is know about that side of the family.

what are the chances that I'm not in fact ethnically half Polish but some strange Lithuanian thing???

V9te for razem towarzyszu

We I'm proved A LOT
We are still poor tho

hang yourself

It*
It depends,when did they emigrate to us?

during the great depression

Why do you fellow Poles support USA being in your country at all? My parents were talking with relatives and they were all saying ,"well its good the US is here to protect us!" at which point we all started laughing.

US is not there for your interests. I have experience with the eternal Yank. They WILL USE YOU for their own ends, they do not give a fuck what so ever. It doesn't matter that Trump doesn't want war, all it would take it some CIA traitor to fire off some missiles from Poland into Russia and ,"Opps looks like war boys, pull out all American troops! The Poles can di--deal with this one for us!".

The West left Poland to Stalin after WW2 don't ever forget. They haven't shed a single drop of blood for you. They are not allies, they are opportunists. You need to forge alliances with real friends. Those people whom with you fought and died with together, where your blood has mixed into the soil. Hungary, Lithuania, Czechs and Slovaks. V4+ . Everyone else hasn't earned friendship yet, understand?

In Poland and during the times of commonwealth Lithuanians were considered Polish as normal poles.Saying "I am Lithuanian " was the same as saying "I am a new yorker" nowadays.
So yeah they were polish

It's either the yanks or Russia. I chose the yanks

It didn't go right. In fact it's quite surprising how things are pretty ok given how wrong it went and by that I mean the massive plunder of Polish capital in the early 90s.

What you need to understand about Poland is that it's not some Eastern European shithole like Moldova or Ukraine that will do poorly because that's just how it is. Poland is historically a firmly European centre of culture science and enterprise that has been stripped of its status as one of the world powers through a coordinated effort of three empires. So the real reason why Poland is doing well is not genius economic policies or even EU money, but the fact that Poland always belonged among developed countries because Polish people are not less intelligent and resourceful than the English or French and it will naturally tend to catch up with those nations when left undisturbed.

>not Intermarium
traitor

Choose what you want, but I see no reason why there should be ten thousand troops in Poland. Anti missile system would be fine, if controlled by Poles.

I know that I would choose Poland and her friends.

konigsberg rightful polish clay

>wants interfering
I would love so easy intermarriage but you fans would never agree to it

He is joke.

When Law and Justice got elected

Troops are here so if war breaks out Americans die and USA is forced to join.

>implying PiS is bad

How can western women even compete?

Based Poland strikes again. One of the last non-degenerate nations

youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU

>Ireland 5%-7.9
how

I'm against any foreign troops here. I'd rather have Americans give us money for military spending, just like they do with Israel.

Less enforcement than Poland I guess

Good thanks m'polack

Someday I plan on moving here and finding a good traditional qt 3.14 who has not been corrupted by degenerate western culture

Also, Poland hasn't completely degenerated like the rest of Europe...

>Poland
>anti-White
Lol no. Poland (and Hungary btw) cucked the EU when they told them to stick their refugees up their asses. We still get our money, and it's your own damn fault that you take it like a bitch.

based hungary and poland

New thread felow, autists.

belief in God is strong in the US and yet their women are the sluttiest. Stop falling for the god meme. The most conservative and loyal Polish girl I've met was raised by two agnostic parents. On the other hand, I know several catholic girls who did anal before turning 17.

>implying I want to live with Swedecuck eunuchs.
V4 is enough bro.

Polan can into space by power of eternal butthurt.

Nice shilling razem.
Funkcja off with your anti Catholic Muh personal experience by.

a niby ty ile masz doswiadczenia prawiczku :3

KEK

I love Poland. I met a qt there and we are getting married tomorrow. It really is a blessed country, and a wondrous culture

Indeed. My aunt was raised in a heavy catholic environment and she was a slut. My mother is barely catholic and my father agnostic and both are based especially my father.

>leeches
>actually it costs us more than we get
Also we didn't send refugees. We were by forced EU cucks like Germany to take them

reminder that Germany is natures most hilarious mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&list=WL&index=39

Operation Barbarossa

never, it's pro-euro shithole
communist larping as right-wing
turning lower classes into niger tier welfare slaves

>implying communism is good

PM just crashed her armored limo and was send to hospital saying that black box is unreadable after apparently hitting a tree at 50km/h.
In reality they were just speed in convoy trough some country road so she can get to home before diner almost running over some random guy.
And they said it themselves. They are the """Elite""". So I guess elite can do whatever the fuck they want.