Can take Obama out of office, but can't take him out of our hearts

He was the real president, not like your Cheeto Fuhrer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GR9TWME2KxE
nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey guys I misplaced 30,000 ak47's. Anyone seen them?

I don't know nothing about no Mexican guns.

12 BEST PRESIDENT EVER

L I T E R A L L Y GLOWING

RACISTS ETERNALLY BTFO

Says the country with a fucking choclate king.

that baby plasma did him well

>Obama is good
>Alright so why is Obama good?
>Well uhhhh he gives good speeches
>t. Every Obama supporter ever

>deray mckesssshhhiiieeet

he turned america into a land of homeless burger flippers, and was happy about it.

Do blacks know that he is not one of them but a member of privileged elite?

FORMER president. Thank God too.

To be fair he was a great speaker

Shilling from Ukraine, cmon Aleksander.

Yeah that's my whole point. Any time you ask an Obama supporter what was so good about him or what did he do for the US they say he gives good speeches and that's it.

Is D-Ray still sucking Soros clock to pay his rent?

still sounds so sweet

youtube.com/watch?v=GR9TWME2KxE

He wasn't even a good speaker. He was just le cool black guy and stuttered like a retard when his teleprompter didn't tell him what to say.

ififififififififififififififififififififififififififififif

i don't understand why people think obama was some kind of miracle worker
if obama was such a good guy why did he issue an order impeding the closure of guantanamo bay?
all those peaceful muslims being held without trial
why aren't people protesting about it?

Ukraine.

I'll kill that fucking nigger when I see him

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

Come on. The Democratic Party has had to move much of its shill department to low-wage countries about a year ago. Remember that one Serbian guy who kept shilling for the Hilldawg in the weeks before the election? Same thing.

Monkey in a suit.

I'm honestly relieved Obongo is finally gone. He embarrassed the country and just didn't feel Presidential.

OKIE DOKE

>He embarrassed the country and just didn't feel Presidential.

whereas george w bush exuded gravitas from every pore

He has rested for 8 years.

Who is this smooth looking dun nuffin OP posted,

>would happily give affirmative action and drop college acceptance standards for

looks healthier. must be eating a lot of infants at comet ping pong..

MUH FEELS

Because no matter how shitty he was as president....At least he was black...That immediately makes him the bwest pwesident evah!!!!

>2008
HOPE AND CHANGE
>2016
LOL JK ESTABLISHMENT LOL

Unlike half the shills sucking da bbc I actually remember his og campaign and the cunt sold out faster than a russian conspiracy theory stand at a CNN convention

Thats what those pizza parties will do for you.

They don't care. They talk about him like they do lebron james or Beyonce

If if if if, uhhhhh uhh if if if, if... if uh... [le funny jokes to show how in touch with the youth i am] ehhh, uhhh... if, if if...

>black people glow now
hmm really buggers the zappa

Obama is such a fake cunt. Idk how no one else can see through his fake personality. Hes a double-faced cunt.

I used to sympathize with your ilk, now I hope the Russians rape your daughters. Fag.

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

We need votes in this poll asap

why are there so many literally whos verified on twitter? I've seen nobodies with less than 5k followers have a verified symbol.

All democrats are, especially the ones running for a political position. Hillary was even more transparent about her double-faced fake bullshit.

Twitter gives them as medals to the biggest leftist cancers on their platform, pretty much.

His bombing of arab countires has faded he is restored

I don't even consider him to have been a legitimate President. He was born in Kenya and was not constitutionally eligible to be President.

I will go to my grave believing this. I will tell my grandchildren it.

literally on a list

lol, Deray "Soros' personal porch monkey" McKinnon. Haven't seen that name in awhile.

Thanks for the laugh, OP

cool cock ahmed

And you're staying out of the EU, nigger.