South Africa

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/wife-of-northern-ireland-man-slain-after-pairs-torture-ordeal-in-south-africa-35481508.html

What the fuck is wrong with South Africa?

Why do liberals say Nelson Mandella was a good man?

Niggers.

I know that

You know that

Why the fuck don't other people know that?

its ageist the narrative.
Thats why
These people dont care if people die as long as their agenda is upheld.

Could at least one civilized country provide asylum for SA whites?!
For fucks sake, im so tired of this shit.

Nah-ah, dont slide anywhere.
Sup Forums is already have too much low-grade, uninformed threads as it is.

Fucking niggers.

at least they get to starve to death once they've tortured all the farmers to death and driven them out of south africa

niggers have no interest in cultivating land, they're happy enough with us paying out of a sense of pity for food to be dropped from the sky while they sit around in their shanty towns doing absolutely nothing good for the world

last bump for informing

I don't know why all white South Africaners don't just fuck off to that all white colony, Oritania or whatever it's called.

Why don't we just leave these fucking niggers to rot by themselves? It's TWENTY SEVENTEEN and they're still living in mud huts and don't even know how to fuckin farm or progress.

They are literally subhuman animals from a mental perspective, that's a fucking fact.

at least they didnt rape her.
or him

Sup. I guess I can answer a few questions if you have any?

>blowtorched
>shot
>at least they didnt rape her.

Is this German humour?

Who keeps feeding the niggers?

he probably did it himself and blaming it on the darkies to get away with it

Why are you still there? For Christ sake I'm in Northern Virginia and I'm disgusted by all the "diversity" how do you deal with being like 5% of the population

Tax payers, who would be criminalized if they stopped paying. Since you get a subsidy for having children, nogs breed like rabbits just to get free moneyz.

Since 80% of the taxpayer base is white people, our money is wasted on keeping little nigaroonies alive

there was no one there when the whites settled south africa
you must understand the mechanism or we are doomed for a repeat

Most would leave if given the chance, but you can't gain access without a degree or claim asylum like Abdul. That paired with the international notion of "evil whites of South Africa" makes it harder for libs to like us.

Luckily we are known as hard workers and can get temporary work in other countries.

The downfall of sa is depressing

In the eyes of most liberals, they deserved it for being white in, especially in Africa.