RIP the Labour party 1900 - 2017

RIP the Labour party 1900 - 2017
independent.co.uk/news/labour-loses-copeland-by-election-heading-for-worst-defeat-since-1930s-a7598586.html
good fucking riddance

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/835441593528254464
westmonster.com/farage-slams-establishment-media-agenda/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4233076/Tony-Blair-urges-Remainers-block-Brexit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>k

>tfw public sector worker
>tfw union member
>tfw can vote in Labour leadership elections
>tfw voted for Corbyn twice

Can someone explain to a thicko like me what by election is?

Did you vote brown too?

When a sitting MP resigns or dies and they have an election in that specific constituency to replace them.

I always thought it was bi election as in every two years

No, didn't join Labour as affiliated union member until after Miliband had resigned.

The "conservatives" are just as bad.

GET IN HERE AND VOTE!

LESS THAN AN HOUR TO GO!

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/835441593528254464

FUNNY ISN'T IT

You joined Labour at its lowest point?

Kill yourself, no actually, thank you :)

I really hope this stupid cunt over doses someday soon

westmonster.com/farage-slams-establishment-media-agenda/

You realize this is just because of Corbyn right? Once the Blairist take back control they'll be back in power.

>taken over by extremist pensioners
Kek

Why did they give leadership to this old gommie? It sounds like making Bernie Sanders head of the DNC instead of some moderate that is more palatable to a wide variety of voters.

You're a litteral drain on society, i hope you know that

Evidently not, since they're even worse now. :)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4233076/Tony-Blair-urges-Remainers-block-Brexit.html
while he Tony Blair is still in living memory, i don't think so.

So is corbyn literally just some random dude who got elected because your Labor is so dumb they literally let any pleb who pays 5 bucks to join the mailing list can stand for the top job?

Or is he actually a politician who somehow made his way in there?

RULE BRITANNIA

Still to many seats.
>stop calling indiers and arabs asian

BRITANNIA RUUULES THE WAAVES

They're really not.
I know it's trendy here to claim that the removal third worlders is the only single thing of importance but it's not. And even there Tories are noticeably less cucked than Labour (who place the bar very high).

Half of the people in your country are deluded enough to think Bernie wouldn't have lost even worse than Clinton.

It is only because of Corbyn, if they do remove him they can rebuild but he will not go and the leftist movement that has joined the party will keep voting him in if his name is on the ballot.

Madman

No.

And at least the new cabinet seems a lot less wet than the old one, we have Nigel Farage to thank for that
>perhaps UKIP is capable under Farage?
(also they are the only ones capable of running the country)

They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european / asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

>i see no killing in that,you're saying people with brown eyes who have children with Nordic Europeans are committing genocide ( the needles ending of human lives)

>I can take the Corbyn/Troy/Brexit pain away.
>Hold still while I insert this new neo-liberal Banana into you.

It's a bi election because Brits vote in it.